wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to wickedwonderland

Old 01-13-2011, 08:22 AM

He froze as Hirsch twitched when he touched the back of his legs. "Oh I'm sorry. Am I hurting you?" He had only wanted to help him and immediately felt awful when he thought he had hurt him. He looked up at Hirsch, distress evident in his eyes. He had been all business before but now...

Now he was focusing on Hirsch's body and felt a growing coil of desire suddenly take root in his belly. This was the most exposed he had ever seen the man's body and it was exquisite. He had the sudden urge to touch Hirsch again but tried to stifle the feeling. After all, the man was in serious pain. It wouldn't be quite the same like this.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-13-2011, 08:25 AM

"Mm...not at all..." Hirsch's voice had regained some of the charm and lustfulness that had left it upon stepping over the circle of still-active holy water. He sounded downright seductive. His voice was still shaking just a bit. He wouldn't completely calm down for a while yet.

He opened his eyes and met Cam's eyes steadily. Of course he didn't want to do too much moving around in his current state...but that didn't mean there weren't other things they could do together...

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-13-2011, 08:32 AM

He relaxed when he found out he hadn't hurt him. His heart began pounding as he heard the seductive tone of Hirsch's voice. Even shaking he found himself drawn to it. The coil of lust in his belly suddenly shot up to engulf him and he could hear the pounding of his heart in his ears. It was so loud, he wouldn't be surprised if Hirsch could hear it as well.

When Hirsch looked into his eyes, Cam knew he was lost. The unfathomable depths there threatened to overwhelm him. He tried to break away and found he couldn't. Without noticing, he had moved up on the bed, nearer to Hirsch's head and was staring at him. Something in his eyes made him feel weak. He shook his head slightly, trying to clear his head before it was too late.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-13-2011, 08:36 AM

Hirsch lifted one of his arms up in a way of greeting when Cam ventured closer. He was weak, but he wasn't useless just yet. He rested his hand on one of the other male's hips, gently, and didn't break his gaze with him.

"...I may be somewhat stationary..." he cooed, softly, "...but I am not a vegetable...there is still much you can do, if you are in the mood..." He brought his other arm up and rested his other hand on Cam's free hip, ushering him to come closer. "Just mind my burns, please..."

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-13-2011, 08:42 AM

It felt as if an electric heat had sprung up between them at Hirsch's touch. It was all he could do not to moan out loud. He gently scooted closer, his eyes never leaving Hirsch's and hesitantly took one of his hands and gently placed it on Hirsch's cheek. The desire he felt began to peak as he touched Hirsch's cheek.

Still unsure of himself he leaned closer until he was just inches away from Hirsch's face. Hesitating for just a moment longer he lightly brushed his lips against the others, feeling their softness. His other hand cupped the back of Hirsch's head gently as his kiss started to deepen. It felt as if he was on fire and instead of running from it, he embraced the feeling.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-13-2011, 08:46 AM

Hirsch purred, nuzzling against Cam's hand affectionately. He righted his head again when he noticed that the human was leaning down and slowly getting closer, and closer...he inclined his head up just a bit and their lips collided. The kiss incited a raging fire deep within his stomach, and he eagerly responded once the kiss became a bit deeper.

He reached one of his hands up to rest behind Cam's head, and then to run his fingers through his hair. He wasn't doing too much moving and shifting around...in fact, he was very still, careful not to agitate his wounds.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-13-2011, 08:51 AM

He felt chills run down his spine at the touch of Hirsch's hands. How he wanted to run his hands down that perfect body and explore every detail he could. He knew he would have to wait until Hirsch was fully recovered for that and reluctantly broke their kiss. He took in a ragged breath and looked at Hirsch with longing.

"W-we probably shouldn't do too much more. I don't want to aggravate your injuries," he said in a lust filled voice. His pupils were dilated and his heart was racing. He had never felt like this with anyone. It was almost painful to pull away but he knew it was for the best. At least until he was fully recovered that is.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-13-2011, 08:55 AM

Hirsch gave a spoiled little huff when Cam pulled away from him, running his hands expertly down his back. "...Oh, all right, if you're that concerned..." The Incubus liked a little pain when it was paired with pleasure, but he had a feeling that right now his wounds would give him more pain than he wanted.

He stretched his legs slightly, yawning. "...Though..." he added, suddenly, "...I suppose there are a few things we could do that wouldn't require too much moving around..." He shifted slightly, so that there was enough room for both of them to lay together on the bed.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-13-2011, 09:00 AM

He trembled slightly at the feel of Hirsch's hands running down his back. He wasn't making stopping any easier. He arched an eyebrow as Hirsch slid over a little. He felt a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. "Yes we could do that and yes I am that concerned. Do you think that I would risk my life for just anyone?"

He carefully eased himself onto the bed, making sure he didn't jostle the other man. As he slid up against him, the heat threatened to envelope him again but with a considerable effort he ignored it. As he relaxed onto the bed, exhaustion crashed into him as he realized just how worn out he was. "Mmm this is nice..." His voice trailed off as he drifted into sleep.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-13-2011, 09:05 AM

Hirsch draped an arm lazily over Cam as he visibly started to drift off. "Sleep well..." he purred before settling down, himself. He rested his head right underneath Cam's chin, closing his eyes. He was warm and comfortable, and he was soon falling asleep as well.

Once he did fall asleep, he had pleasant dreams before he stopped dreaming altogether and got some nice, restful sleep. He didn't stir for hours. He seemed so peaceful when he slept...so pure and innocent. It was quite unlike how he acted. He was a deviant in more ways than one...

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-13-2011, 09:12 AM

Cam woke slowly, shifting just a bit. He froze as he felt a weight on his chest. Looking down he relaxed as he saw Hirsch sleeping on him. They must have fallen asleep in each others arms last night. Looking down at him he smiled as he saw the innocent way he looked as he slept. Innocent, yeah right.

He thought back to their kiss last night and as soon as he had brought it to his mind, the fire he had felt was back. He had loved the way Hirsch's hands had felt on his body and found himself wondering just how long it would take the Incubi to heal. Not wanting to disturb him, he laid there just looking at him, marveling again just how gorgeous he really was. He lightly moved some of the hair in Hirsch's face to the side, trying not to wake him up, but unable not to touch him.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-13-2011, 09:19 AM

Hirsch stirred a bit when he felt a hand brush across his face, brushing some of his silky ebony locks to the side. But he didn't wake up, not yet. He started to stir again after a few minutes. This time, his eyes opened slowly and he gazed around, not fully awake. He smiled when he noticed where he was and placed a gentle kiss on Cam's neck.

"Hi..." That was all he said. He had a pleasant sort of look on his face and seemed to be feeling a bit better. His injuries were still plain to see and throbbed painfully whenever he shifted and forgot they were there. But, he was feeling a little better.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-13-2011, 09:28 AM

Cam shivered pleasantly at the kiss on his neck. He smiled back at Hirsch. "Morning sleeping beauty." He was so comfortable he didn't feel like moving, but knew they were both going to be hungry soon. "Much as I hate to, I'm going to have to get up." He laid there for a few moments more, relaxing in Hirsch's arms. He hadn't felt this relaxed in..well never.

With a reluctant sigh he slowly moved out from Hirsch's arm and sat up on the side of the bed. Yawning, he stood up and stretched, his stomach muscles peaking out from the bottom of his shirt. He padded over to the other door that was in the room and opened it. Inside was a small pantry. It was stocked with all sorts of fruits and vegetables. Although it was forbidden, he had come across a stasis spell in one of the priests books. Curious he had tried it out and was pleased to find that it worked. The last time he had come to his sanctuary, he had put a stasis spell on all the food that was here now.

He pulled some bread and honey down and carried it back out to where Hirsch laid on the bed.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-14-2011, 02:15 AM

Hirsch used what strength he had regained during his rest to ease himself into a sitting position, leaning against the headboard of the bed. "Come cuddle with me while we eat, then. I'm feeling much better today."

Mind you, not good enough to take them back to the demonic realm yet. That took a lot of energy, and he wanted to be in tip-top shape when he took Cam back home with him. He would have to get him situated, and give him a tour of his home...and everything. He could leave everything up to his brother, but that idea terrified him just a bit...Seymour was not very responsible and had a short attention span.

He noticed the spell. Even without knowing it was there, he could sense the magical aura radiating from the makeshift pantry.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-14-2011, 03:23 AM

Cam just grinned at him as he dragged the simple table over near the bed. He set up the food and went back to the pantry for a moment to bring out some water for them. The water didn't have a stasis spell on it. There was a small pump in the corner of the pantry to bring up fresh water from a well below. Once he had everything where they could both reach it, he slid next to Hirsch, getting comfortable.

He had a dozen questions racing through his mind but started with the easier ones first. "So tell me, just how old are you anyway? I'm sure your a lot older than you look at least in human terms that is." He leaned up against him, careful not to bump any of his wounds. Looking up at him, his pale amber eyes were filled with curiosity.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-14-2011, 03:26 AM

Hirsch immediately reached for the water Cam had set out, taking a few slow, savory sips. His throat had been aching, and he was glad to have some kind of relief from it. He seemed a bit ruffled when Cam asked about his age, like he was offended.

"Well! I've stopped aging. In human years, I'm quite old. To be frank, I've lost count," he admitted, looking amused. "I'm quite old. Much, much older than I look...that much I will grant you..."

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-14-2011, 03:32 AM

Cam chuckled a bit at Hirsch's vague answer. "Come now, I'm sure you have a number in your head rolling around. Do you think that I would be appalled at our age difference? I'm not so shallow as that. Well since you won't tell me I guess I'll just have to guess." He grinned at him, a wicked humor dancing in his eyes. Even if it turned out that Hirsch was old enough to be his great-grandfather he still wouldn't mind. After all, looks could always be deceiving as he should know better than most. It was what was on the inside that really mattered to him, not how old a person was.

He took some of the honey and spread it out on two pieces of bread generously. When he was done he offered one to Hirsch and took a bite out of his. He almost sighed with pleasure, but since his mouth was full he instead closed his eyes and smiled as he chewed. Just being up against Hirsch sent pleasant waves through him as he sat there. The Incubi had that much effect on him.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-14-2011, 03:39 AM

"Really. I can't give you an exact number." Hirsch frowned but took the offered bread, nibbling on it. A blissful look came over his face and he let out a low, pleasant purr. "I can give you an idea, I suppose. I was five years old, in human years, when Alexander the Great was in the middle of his conquests across the world..."

That was about as specific as he could be. Hirsch was an old demon. A very old demon--his age and his skills had earned him the right to mess around in the human world. He loved to be around humans--he found them to be uberly fascinating creatures.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-14-2011, 03:52 AM

Forgetting himself, Cam let his mouth drop open with shock. A few crumbs fell out of his mouth but thankfully, most of his bread was already gone. "Wow, that is...amazing to say the least. You must have a lot of-experience then." He felt himself melting at the sound of Hirsch's purr. He finished eating the rest of his bread and licked his lips, making sure there weren't any traces of honey left.

"Ok well fair's fair. What would you like to know about me?" He was interested in what Hirsch's first question would be for him.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-14-2011, 03:57 AM

Hirsch snickered when Cam's jaw dropped and just hung open rather carelessly. He found it funny to see. "...Is it, really? I didn't consider my age to be of much significance. I am old, though. Old as dirt...I won't deny that. I'm just a creepy old man preying on people a fraction of my age, hmm?"

He shifted where he sat. "I'll ask you the same question. How old are you?"

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-14-2011, 04:04 AM

Cam laughed at the intended humor. "Old? yes. Creepy? Hmm not at all." He reached out a hand and gently moved some of the stray hair that kept floating in front of Hirsch's eyes, back behind his ear. "I'll bet they are all quite satisfied regardless of your age. As for me, I'm 19."

He reached over and took a few sips of the water, washing the rest of his bread down with it. He thought about what to ask him next for a moment. "Hmm let's see. What's your world like?" He knew that was more of an in depth question but thought it was a bit pointless to ask him what his favorite color was or anything similar to that besides his age.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-14-2011, 04:09 AM

Hirsch leaned in towards Cam and kissed his jaw a few times, affectionately. "Oh, they are...and I can be creepy, when I want to be. I'm just more of a lusty, seductive man than a creepy one..." he cooed, resting one of his hands on one of Cam's thighs.

Hirsch gobbled up the rest of his bread, also taking a few sips of water to wash it down. "...What is it like? Well...it's similar to this one. Except...the hours of the day and night are different. There are eight hours of day and the rest is night." Well. That was a big difference... "Our calendars are the same, but our seasons are not. We have nearly all of your technology and more."

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-14-2011, 04:21 AM

Cam felt himself instantly responding to Hirsch's touch, a warm heat spreading throughout his entire body. He leaned in a bit closer, enjoying himself immensely. "I can see why it would be dark longer. Don't most demons prefer the night?" He let his hand softly run down Hirsch's arm, lightly letting his fingers trail down with a feather touch.

Hirsch might have way more experience than he did, but that didn't mean he didn't have a few tricks up his sleeve as well. He shifted slightly so that he could look at Hirsch a little better and let his gaze wander down to his chest and slowly come back up to look into his eyes again. He flushed a bit as he asked his next question. "Well I know that Incubi need sex to live and all, but do you have more of a preference for men or women?," he asked rather shyly.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 01-14-2011, 04:26 AM

"Mm, indeed. Most breeds of Demonic Vampires cannot come out during the daylight hours, to begin with. We tend to prefer nighttime, when it's easier to get away with acts of moral and social deviance...such as gathering people together for a big orgy..." Hirsch said that quite bluntly, a grin on his face. He accepted the touch, his eyelids fluttering closed.

"I prefer men. And I don't have a preference position-wise in the bedroom. I'm very flexible...any more questions about my bedroom antics?" Hirsch asked, amusedly. He had no issues talking about his sex life.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-14-2011, 05:56 AM

For some reason, the fact that Hirsch preferred men made Cam feel good. He didn't even blink at the mention of orgy's and grinned right back at him. "Hmm I've never participated in an orgy. Must be... interesting." He moved his hand from Hirsch's arm to his chest, being careful not to go anywhere near his wounds and let his fingers run down it to his exposed navel stopping right above his pants line.

He loved the way his skin felt under his fingertips and as he touched him, the heat inside him blazed into an inferno, making him ache for Hirsch to be completely healed so that he could run his hands all over him without fear of hurting him.