HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-24-2011, 04:09 AM

"My mother cooks everything for me because I usually burn everything or something goes wrong." Jun said with a sheepish smile. He was never the best at cooking and there was a time when he actually set a rag on fire on accident. His mother had said no to him cooking since then. "Really? I'll have to buy some next time I go shopping." Jun said with a smile as he continued to eat the tempura. Jun was eating when he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. He turned his attention to it and it was a tail. Jun coughed up as he chocked on some of his food. When he managed to stop coughing he looked up a Vincent. "I have a tail too?" He asked with wide eyes. He thought the ears were all, but a tail too. He didn't know how he could manage.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-24-2011, 04:24 AM

Vincent just starts laughing at Jun’s bad luck in cooking. “You just need someone who is willing to work with you. Everyone can learn to cook….just some people are better at cooking different things…like my hamburgers are always half raw….” And he’ll eat them half raw. They still taste good to him either way.

When Jun starts choking, Vincent’s eyes bug out and he immediately starts doing the pat on the back thing. “Don’t die on me!” Vincent just looks at him with wide eyes when he eventually stops choking. “Ah…..well….not at this moment?” He looks kind of sheepish while his ears flatten back. “Should I have mentioned that sooner?” He didn’t know if Jun would be able to take the idea of a tail at the same time as ears. “It’s good for balance?”

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-24-2011, 05:00 AM

"I'm not going to die, but....it shocked me a bit." Jun said as he looked a Vincent then down at the table. He should have know that the ears would not be all that came with being a Kitsune, but somewhere deep inside of him he must have wanted it to be all. Jun's throat was dry so he grabbed his water and took a quick drink. "Well....If you would have mentioned it back at the school I think I would have broken down." Jun reached up and ran his hand through his hair, but stopped when he felt his new ears. "I guess it's a good balance." He said softly. He dropped his hand from his head and looked down at the table. he didn't know what to do now.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-24-2011, 05:30 AM

“Ah….sorry….” Vincent wasn’t even thinking about it when he stopped repressing it. It’s natural like that and he prefers to not repress it, but humans would probably completely freak out otherwise. “Ah….well that’s why I didn’t mention it then….I thought it might be too much all at once…” His ears and tail are twitching a bit anxiously. “They have their uses….both the ears and tail. But they can also be repressed. It still feels weird to me to repress them….but it’s better than some possible reactions.” And then the awkward silence starts so Vincent holds up a piece of tempura in front of Jun’s mouth. “Are you already done?” It makes him feel bad like he cooked something nasty or messed up. Which he probably should’ve mentioned the tail thing sooner, so that's his bad.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-24-2011, 06:01 AM

Jun looked around at the table a bit feeling weird after that conversation. He knew he shouldn't feel weird because this was going to be his new life, but he couldn't help it. He was so used to his normal life that it was just instinct to do something like that. Jun looked up and was surprised to see Vincent holding a piece of Tempura in front of his mouth. Jun smiled and leaned in and took the piece of food into his mouth. He chewed on it for a moment and then when he was finished he turned to Vincent and smiled. "I'm not done yet. I couldn't let all this good food go to waste." He said as he began to pick up a piece of Tempura with his chopsticks. " I'll get used to it...This is going to be my new life so I have to." Jun said as he dripped the food in the sauce. He wasn't really talking to anyone in general, but trying to reassure himself.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-25-2011, 12:44 AM

“Okay…..good deal….since I made a bit too much……like always. You can take some home if you want…” Vincent always gets a little bit cooking happy when he actually has someone to cook for. “It doesn’t really have to be a new life….you just need to adjust your current one. It isn’t like we have a civilization or towns or leadership of our own. We just, nowadays try to blend in with humans.” He looks kind of sad at that. “Once we had our own civilization, but like many others…..they fell.” Vincent shrugs a bit before going back to eating.

After a silence, "And if you ever need or want a place to stay.....you can stay with me." Vincent doesn't mind. He's a little bit lonely.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-25-2011, 04:44 AM

Jun nodded at him to say that he would take some of the food home. His mother would wonder where he had gotten it from, but he could easily say it was from a friend, which wouldn't be a lie. "I guess that's true...I guess I'll deal with it when I need to." Jun said as he thought about it a bit. He knew that it wasn't like he was being forcefully dragged from his life, but rather his life was altered a bit. "At least I know that I have a great friend who is willing to help me." Jun said as he smiled at Vincent and reached out to pat him on the shoulder. He had just meet Vincent, but he already knew that they would be good friends.

Jun had been eating when Vincent broke the silence. Jun's eyes widened a bit when Vincent made the offer and he could feel his new ears flatten a bit. "...Thank you...I mean it. You've been so nice to me and very helpful today. I don't know how I could ever repay you for your kindness." Jun said softly as he played with some food on his plate. Jun was a little bad with thank yous that were for big things because he felt embarrassed when he said them.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-25-2011, 06:02 PM

“Good deal…” Vincent would never eat it all anyway, but Jun or someone who lives with him can. “Either way, kitsune or not, you’re still the same person. That alone shouldn’t change it.” Vincent smiles at his words and his tail starts wagging a bit. He can’t help but hug Jun a bit. “I’m glad you think that.” Vincent may be good at being somewhat level, but he gets a bit excited at times.

“You’re one of my kind…..and you’re nice….and not giving off the creeper vibe like some people do.” And he hugs Jun again. “And it’s no problem. It’s not like I have a houseful of people anyway. I have room for you if you want or need a place to stay. And then I could cook more things for you!” Vincent likes to cook.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-26-2011, 12:19 AM

Jun was caught off guard a bit by the hug, but he couldn't help but smile at Vincent. "Yea, you're right. I'm still Jun and nothing can change that, right." Jun said as he hugged Vincent back. He liked Vincent better than some of his long time friends because of how nice he was to him. "Thanks. I think I would move in for the food and your company." Jun laughed at that. Though he knew himself that some people did just naturally give off a creepy vibe. It sometimes scared him. Jun broke the hug and smiled at Vincent. "Now, let's eat some of this delicious food." he picked up his chopsticks and looked down at the food still left on his plate trying to decide on which he would eat next.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-26-2011, 12:57 AM

Vincent’s tail starts wagging furiously as the hug is returned. “Glad you agree…..because I have no way to prove it.” He likes Jun. Many humans can sense the difference in him and so….in general….tend to avoid him because of the difference they sense. Because of that, even if Jun isn’t the person he smells like, he’s so happy to have him around. “If you want to, you should. I’d feed you and everything!” Vincent is very excited, like a puppy, at the idea of having someone around….that’s really nice like Jun. “Okay.” He smiles and goes back to munching, calming down a bit. He knows he gets a little (or a lot) excited easily sometimes.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-26-2011, 01:11 AM

Jun couldn't help, but smile and laugh at Vincent's excitement. Jun really couldn't help but feel happy when Vincent was like this. It was like it was contagious or something like that. "I would have to talk to my mother if I wanted to move." Jun said as he finally spotted what he wanted to eat. He picked it up with his chopsticks and began to slowly dip it in the sauce. "She may not think I'm old enough even though I am." Jun said as he brought the food up to his mouth.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-26-2011, 01:50 AM

Vincent’s tail is still wagging, even though he’s trying to calm down now. “Yeah. I understand that….I didn’t really have a choice though…” He shrugs. Life took its course and he had to learn how to live life without them. “I think you’re old enough. You’re essentially an adult already minus a few things….but not even all adults act like adults.” Some are pretty immature. “And I have enough money to support living here and us…..for a good while at least. Unless I start investing or something and get lucky...." He just shrugs a bit before going back to eating.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-26-2011, 02:19 AM

Jun chewed on his food as Vincent spoke and he savored the taste. He really liked the taste of the food and the sauce. His mother was a good cook, but this had a completely different taste and he really liked it. "I know what you mean. Sometimes I don't understand how they can be consider an adult other than because of their age." Jun said as he continued to munch on some of the Tempura."Well, I would at least want to help some. I don't want to be a burden to you." Jun said. He didn't want to leave everything to Vincent. He wanted to earn his stay with him.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-26-2011, 02:50 AM

“Age is a good thing to go by sometimes. I’m not sure if a five year old could ever be an adult. But age alone doesn’t determine it. I was able to be an adult at under 18…some take longer than 18 years.” Vincent is poking at his food essentially now. “Ah…..well…..you wouldn’t be a burden. I didn’t add stipulations to you moving in if you want. Though I won’t stop you from helping either…” He chuckles a bit sheepishly. “But you are still in school so worry about that for now either way. Once you graduate we’ll figure it out.” Good grades are important if Jun's planning on college and the like.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-26-2011, 07:53 PM

"Yea, I guess that's true." Jun said as he looked down at his plate. He didn't think he could eat anymore. He was beginning to feel full and the food just didn't seem all that good anymore. It wasn't that the food was bad he was just not hungry anymore. Jun looked up at Vincent and nodded at him as his reply. He noticed that Vincent was also just playing with his food now. It seemed they both were done now. "I just feel like I need to help if I want to stay. Well, I think I'm full now." Jun said as he reached up and ran his hand through his light brown hair.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-27-2011, 01:39 AM

Vincent’s appetite just disappeared on him for some reason. “Yeah….okay…” He takes the plates and shoves the leftovers in a container in the fridge. “You don’t have to worry about helping. I want to help you.” Vincent says as he comes back looking at Jun with these big innocent like eyes. “At least don’t worry about until after you graduate high school. That’s more important than anything else at this point.” After a pause, “Want to go into the living room? Watch a movie or something?” He’s trying to change the topic for now. "What kind of movies do you like?" Vincent looks kind of sad. He's thinking of the past; he can't help it when Jun smells so much like him.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-27-2011, 02:04 AM

Jun watched as Vincent stood up and took the plates. He stretched a bit before he stood up and pushed the chair he had been sitting in back into the table. Jun looked at Vincent and when he saw his eyes his ears flatten back. He couldn't help, but say yes to someone who gave him a look like that. Jun nodded and smiled a bit and with that his ears perked back up. "Yeah, that sounds good to me." Jun said with a smile as he began to walk back towards the living room. "Well, I like adventure and fantasy movies." Jun said as he thought about it for a moment.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-27-2011, 02:14 AM

Vincent smiles back, tail swaying a bit happily. He runs ahead of Jun to drag out a box of DVDs. “Adventure and fantasy….Do you like Lord of the Rings?” He’s starting to look through the box. “Does Alice In Wonderland count?” He mumbles a bit as he’s digging. “Or Spirited Away?” After a pause, “Or we could look through the video on demand stuff on the sattelitte…I have no clue what’s on it though….I never use it much for that.” His tail is wagging a bit. “Oh! Do you want popcorn or anything?” He’s starting to get a bit excited again. He doesn’t have much company and so he’s used to doing things alone….so he’s just very happy to have someone around in general. Let alone someone who’ll do things with him….even if they’re as simple as watching a movie or eating.

(Vincent is easily pleased. He got lonely over the years lol)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-27-2011, 02:27 AM

Jun smiled when Vincent ran in front of him to start looking through the movies. He couldn't help but chuckle a bit at Vincent's enthusiasm. It was something that was refreshing compared to his normal friends attitudes towards things. "Well, I like Lord of the Rings." Jun said as he walked over to where Vincent was standing. "Hmmm, that's a good question. I would think that Alice in Wonderland would count." Jun laughed. He was looking down at the movies. "Yeah, I like to eat popcorn, but I think I'm still too full to attempt to eat anything yet." Jun looked up and smiled at Vincent. As much as he liked eating popcorn while watching movies he didn't think he had enough room in his stomach at the moment to eat any.

[Haha, it's cute ^.^ ]

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-27-2011, 02:36 AM

“So…..which one do you want to watch? Or do you want to look at Video on Demand….or look through more dvds….I think I have more in the closet?” Vincent looks up at Jun happily. “I have the Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland…” After the popcorn thing, “Okay then….I won’t make any.” The no popcorn doesn’t dampen his spirits…he was just asking because most people like popcorn…..or some kind of snack with their movies right? His tail is still wagging a bit as he talks. “And if I ever figure out how to hook up my laptop to the tv….we could watch the movies I have on there…..but I haven’t figured that out yet.”

( : D <3 He hasn't been real social in like forever so yeah. And he was once a "puppy".....a long long time ago.)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-27-2011, 02:48 AM

Jun reached up and ran his hand through his hair. Choices were not his best. He was so used to others making the decisions without asking him. jun bit on his lip lightly as he thought about the all his options. "Hmm....How about....Alive in Wonderland." Jun said slowly as he thought about it. He had seen that movie before, but he had seen Lord of the Ring multiple times. He didn't like flipping through channels on a TV. He was more of the type of guy to memorize one or two channels and only ever use those two. Jun smiled at Vincent when mentioned learning how to connect his lap top to his TV. Jun didn't know how to do it, but it seemed interesting. Jun walked over and curled up on the couch and looked up and smiled at Vincent. He didn't know where the movie was or exactly how to work all of Vincent's technology so he thought it was best if he just sat back and watched.

[ :3 Hehe. <3]

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-27-2011, 02:59 AM

Vincent just watches Jun as he thinks, looking at him with chibi like eyes. “I like your hair.” Completely random comment there, but he also had a random urge to touch the hair. That part he’s ignoring currently. “Okay….Alice is it then….” He just smiles and kneels in front of the DVD player waiting for it to start up and open so he can put in the DVD. He gets the remotes, turning on the tv and switching the channel and all before curling up on the couch next to Jun, wrapping his tail around himself to keep it from wagging….though the tip isn’t obeying that part. “If you change your mind on that popcorn thing….let me know.”

During the movie, Vincent ends up falling asleep….and halfway using Jun for a pillow. He kind of purrs in his sleep as he uses Jun for a pillow. It may be mid-day…or not…..but Vincent is good with naps. Naps are the greatest things ever.

(I <3 naps)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-27-2011, 03:26 AM

Jun smiled at Vincent when he said he liked his hair. Jun had always been proud of his hair. Jun watched as Vincent got everything ready for the movie. When Vincent mentioned the popcorn again Jun nodded to say he understood. He wasn't hungry right now, but that didn't mean sometime during the movie. Jun smiled over at Vincent when he wrapped his tail around him. Jun was still a little weary about the whole tail thing, but he wasn't as freaked out as he was at first. He was slowly beginning to accept it.

Jun was a bit surprised when Vincent feel asleep against him. Although he was beginning to feel tired as well. It was probably because of all the food he had eaten. He himself was probably due for a nap too. Jun tried to stay awake for as long as he could, but he too fell asleep.
[Naps! <3 <3 ]

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-27-2011, 03:42 AM

Vincent isn’t nappy-headed or anything, but he sees nothing that great about his hair. It’s hair. It’s on his head. It does its job. He washes and conditions it. But he does like Jun’s hair for some reason. He just smiles back at Jun, his tail happily wiggling a bit.

Once Jun falls asleep too, Vincent pulls him down, kind of, on his sleep and halfway wraps himself around Jun. In Vincent’s sleep, Jun is who he smells like and so Vincent is a little bit protective. Just very protective, that’s all. He doesn’t want him to hurt again like he did before. He doesn't want to fail this time.

(I still have no idea for his past life name....Vincent's or Jun's so if you have any ideas....let me know?)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-27-2011, 04:05 AM

Jun mumbled a bit when he felt himself being moved, but he didn't put up much of a fight. He was too deep into a sleep to really care about it. He did like that he felt warmer now than he had just a few minutes ago. Jun was swept away into dreams he didn't quite understand, but all of them had a common theme to them. That was the fact the both himself and Vincent were in them. He knew they were talking about something together, but he couldn't hear anything. It was like a silent movie with no subtitles to tell him what was going on. Jun mumbled a bit to himself and began to squirm around a bit.

[hmmm...I like the name Asher and I've been wanting to use it for a while. So, maybe that could be Jun's old name? ]