Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-31-2011, 10:57 PM

"You sure?" Shouki just wants to feed his friend and more. That include him feeding Asher a lot. "...maybe..." Shouki hopes his mother changes more. It won't be pretty otherwise. Even if Shouki is completely nice and pleasant and everything. But that isn't her nor now. "Okay then." He kind of chirps. "There's plenty left over...I always like having leftovers." He doesn't like to cook every single meal...even if Asher is here. He has lazy times. He kind of leans into Asher a bit. "If you need or want anything...just let me know."

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-01-2012, 08:53 AM

Asher knew that his mother and Shouki didn't get along. He didn't really expect Shouki to either, but he hoped that they might work something out. They didn't have to really like each other, but be civil with each other. "All I can do is hope. I know it's not likely, but she's my mother." He couldn't see himself just cutting all his ties with her forever. "I'll keep that in mind when I notice I get hungry later." He really wasn't that hungry and he didn't expect Shouki to cook him whatever he needs whenever he needs it. "Okay." He chuckled.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-02-2012, 06:44 AM

Shouki can be civil...until Asher's mother tries to control him and everything. Asher needs to be able to just be himself and become whatever adult he's meant to be. "I know..." Even though now Shouki wants no contact with his mother, that wasn't the way he was right after he was left behind. He was a bawling mess at the time. All he wanted was his mommy, though he won't admit that now. "Okay, you can re warm if you want..." He shrugs a bit before leaning into Asher a bit. "Good deal."

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-03-2012, 06:31 AM

"You don't have to worry...It's not likely to be anytime soon." Asher knew that Shouki had no reason to be happy about anything that had to deal with his Mother. He understood that, but it still wanted or hoped something might be mended by them. "I don't plan on leaving anytime soon." Asher nods at Shouki when he mention the leftovers again. "I'll keep that in mind." Asher looks over at Shouki and smiles. "Oh, I don't know if it's some much a deal rather than me complying." He chuckled a bit bringing a hand up to place on Shouki's head. "You wouldn't let me say no to allowing to take care of me even if I begged." Well, Asher wasn't too sure of that, but he knew it would be hard to get Shouki to agree.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-03-2012, 07:30 AM

"I'm sorry." Shouki knows that it sounds bad that he doesn't like Asher's mother, but he doesn't want to lie either. "Good...because I don't want you to leave." Asher is his favorite person and he doesn't want it to go back to where it was almost impossible to see each other. It made him worry a lot some days. He just leans into the touch a bit. "But...you're my favorite person...I want to take car of you...at least a little." He gets quieter as he talks. It's the truth. Asher is his favorite person. He wants to protect and take care of him.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-04-2012, 07:47 PM

"It's not your fault.." It wasn't like Asher would ever make it seem like it was Shouki's fault any of this would happen. He hadn't know Shouki when most of this started, so there wan't a chance that he would blame him for it. "You have nothing to be sorry about...She must have known somewhere deep inside her that this would happen." He looked down at the table sighing heavily. He knew she must have known it would come some time soon when Shouki came into the picture. "Seems like I don't have a choice then." He said smiling as he turned to look at Shouki. He didn't doubt that the other wouldn't let him leave unless something happened. "You can take of me as much as you like, but at least for a while let me feel somewhat free." Asher wasn't going to let Shouki feel like he didn't have something to do for him, but he wanted some freedom. He knew Shouki didn't mean it in the same way that his mother had, but it still kind of felt like that in his mind. "After that you can do whatever you wish to make sure that I am taken care of."

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-04-2012, 08:34 PM

"Well...I'm still sorry...I wish it could be different." Shouki does...he wishes they could be a happy family type thing. "Well, sometime everyone has to grow up and leave, right? Even if it's only next door." Kids eventually want to get away from the parents sometime or another." He just smiles a bit. "Well, I'm not going to hole you up inside this house or anything..." Though if Asher disappears while he's asleep, he will feel the need to hunt him down to see where he is and if he's okay and everything. He wouldn't be able to just sit and worry. "Besides, the most important thing is to make sure you're fed and the like.." He's not going to say Asher has to stay here all the time or with Shouki all the time. That's a little too creepy for him.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-08-2012, 02:43 AM

"Don't..." Asher says softly looking down at the table in front of them. "...It may not have been a great life, but...I met you and I wouldn't want that to change." He didn't know what would have happened if thing might have been different in his life. IT may have been better, but not meeting Shouki would have been something horrible to him. "I know you won't...I just want to feel like that at least I have some control in my life." For as long as he can remember he's never had much control in his life if any. It was always someone else doing things for him or making his decisions. "And I don't mind that, but please at least let me help." Asher didn't want to just sit around and be taken care of.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-08-2012, 03:48 AM

"I didn't mean change that part." Shouki kind of pouts a bit. "I meant somethings about your mother. That's all." Like the keeping the guy that hurt Asher around and the trying to keep him under lock and key. Those things, not the them meeting things. "I don't mind you going places or anything....long as you tell me you're leaving...because I'll worry otherwise...and I don't like to be worrying. People who worry too much sometimes become stalkerish...maybe that's what happened with your mother..." He kind of frowns a bit. "You did help. You carried things." Okay, so Shouki is kind of cheating, but it's true.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-08-2012, 10:25 AM

Asher sighed a bit, not really wanting to have this type of conversation with Shouki. "What if those types of changes made it so that we never did meet?" Asher could have possibly never have moved to his home or he might have moved off to his Grandparents with his mother. "I like what I have now...Even if I went through pain to get to it; that doesn't matter to me if I have someone I care about. It makes you all the more special to me and I'm not willing to change anything about that, even if it is just 'ifs'" Asher knew Shouki had the best intention in mind for him and just wanted to help, but Asher wanted to think things out on his own. "I have know where to go, so you don't have to worry about that." Asher didn't know the town like Shouki did. He would only get himself helplessly lost somewhere and Shouki would worry about that. Asher's ears flattened a bit at Shouki's comment about his mother. He didn't know why she acted that way, but it must have been something painful for her. He just knew that she couldn't have just turned out that way without a cause. "Shouki..." Asher kind of says softly. He didn't want to be just that kind of little help, it didn't mean much to him. He knew that Shouki must have known what he was speaking of.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2012, 07:17 PM

"Psh...some of those changes would have made it so you'd be more likely to meet me." Shouki says simply. If Asher had more freedom, he might have come to the place on his own instead. He ends up doing shiny chibi eyes at Asher while he talks...before pretty much hug attacking him, and nuzzling into him a bit. "All I meant is...same results....somewhat...but a happier way of getting to those results. That's all." Shouki just wishes it could've been less painful, that's all. "Well, you hopefully be able to make some friends now...and you'll learn your way around. I had to...and eventually I did learn my way around so it's all good." He just smiles a bit. He wants Asher to have friends...it's not good just to have one person...and Shouki needs to take his own advice. "Some help is better than none." He says before leaning a bit and kissing Asher.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-13-2012, 03:23 AM

Asher raised his hands slowly to show that he gave up. He wasn't going to fight this out, because in all reality it could have gone either way. There wasn't a reason to draw this out any longer than was needed. Asher didn't like the conversation anyway. It wasn't something he felt like talking about. He wanted to leave something in the past. "I know what you meant; I'm sorry if what I said offended you." He said lowering his hands now to place in his lap as he looked down at them. "Yeah, I'm sure I'll be fine." He said softly. He didn't think he was ready for such things at the moment, but he knew at one point he would have to do that. He knew that some help would do him well, but he wasn't sure if what Shouki wanted to offer him was just some help. It seemed like he wanted to do more than that. Asher remained still after Shouki kiss, but then fell back on his back. He covered his face with his hands rubbing his face a bit.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2012, 03:34 AM

Well, either way, Shouki probably wouldn't have had much more to say if anything. "Nah. Don't worry about it. You didn't do anything wrong." He just nuzzles Asher a bit, just happy that Asher is here. He thinks that's good enough, at least for now. "Well, you have me either way, so if you can't deal by yourself...I'm here to help you." His tail is wagging. Probably....almost nothing would stop that right now. Well, until Asher flops over, he makes a little whining noise. "What's wrong? Did I do something?" He kind of tugs at Asher a bit. "If I did something wrong....I'm sorry..." Though he isn't sure what he did at all, but he's sorry.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-21-2012, 05:39 AM

Asher shook his head in his hands at Shouki's question for him. "You've done nothing wrong." He said through his hands. Asher was ready to be done with this day at this point. It was almost too much for him to handle in one sitting. It wasn't often that he got to sit down and talk about these types of things. Not to mention his past wasn't his favorite subject. "You don't have anything to be sorry about." He moved his hands a bit to look up at Shouki through his fingers. "I'm mentally done for the day that's all." It wasn't like this back at his home. He just sat in a room thinking of when he might be able to get out next and changing to all this action was something Asher wasn't used to.

[Sorry for the late post, I've been working myself to death this week.]

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2012, 03:18 PM

Shouki has started making the chibi eyes without realizing it since he thinks he's done something wrong, though he has no clue what. He kind of tugs at Asher's arm, wanting to see his face. It's a way to tell if Asher is just saying something to calm him down or if that's true. He doesn't want to end up pushing Asher away or anything. Shouki can understand the not liking your past thing. Well, he liked his past when his family was around, but looking back just makes him sad now so he doesn't. "...okay." He just tugs Asher over and hugs him.

(It's alright :3)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-12-2012, 12:24 AM

“You didn’t do anything. I swear, so don’t make a face like that.” Asher said instantly once he saw Shouki eyes. He hadn’t meant to upset him like that, but just to let out a little steam. He slid his hands to the back of his head moving them from his face to stop Shouki’s tugging. “Better?” He said with a little smile trying to lighten the mood a little bit. He didn’t like this awkward feeling that someone had done something wrong. If it was anyone it surely wasn’t Shouki that was at fault. Asher lets himself be pulled over to Shouki’s hug. “You shouldn’t worry so much. I’d tell you when something was wrong, because you’re my friend. That’s what friends do, don’t they?” He said as he hugged Shouki back.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-12-2012, 03:25 AM

Shouki's ears just twitch as he listens to Asher and he smiles a bit when he can see Asher's face again. After he pulls Asher over, he nuzzles him a bit. "I...can't help but worry..." That Asher will get hurt...sick....or leave him. The other two can be made better, but Shouki doesn't want to be left alone again like that if he can help it. "Yeah....but...some people aren't good about telling that...or sharing feelings and the like..." And he doesn't want that to be the case with them. He doesn't want that to come between them.