Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-31-2012, 06:12 PM

"We have a few in the angel kingdom... but they are normally lighter shades... I have one of my own actually, they are bringing her when my parents come to sign the treaty." Vixen smiled some then a little wider. "I would love to hold him if you don't mind. Oh and I am sorry for how my guardian acted... she's still a little cranky from the trip..." she apologized then Souls nudged Sinz. "Yes I am so sorry prince." Sinz said and both Souls and Vixen glared at her a bit but she just frowned and stuck out her tongue at Souls.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-31-2012, 07:12 PM

"That's nice...I suppose." he said as he handed Charlie over to her carefully. "Ah yes...you'll have to make sure it doesn't happen again. I am not the most patient person you know." he said as he looked over at the dead trees that surrounded the pond. "I know none of you want to be here...and that's fine...because none of us like the situation we're in." he explained before running his hand through his hair and began to play with the chain on his collar.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-31-2012, 07:18 PM

"What do you mean? You don't like that our kingdoms are signing a treaty?" Vixen asked after taking the dragon and nodded to what he said about her guardian. She then petted the dragons head and grinned some when it playfully nipped her finger. It seemed to approve of her which made her happy. To anyone else it would probably be rather surprising how well she acted towards demons of any kind... but if you got close to her and really got a good sense about her she wasn't really as angelic as most angels... she almost had a dark air about her... yet it was mixed with the purity of a real angel as well.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-31-2012, 07:33 PM

Valefar groaned and shook his head. "No I am not! I think it's a stupid thing to do. Why should we sign a treaty? Are the demons afraid to be over taken by some inferior angels?!" he asked and laughed. "Please Princess...that's never happening. This treaty is just a way to get me married...and I won't accept it!" he snapped and sat down on a mossy boulder. He glanced over at her and was surprised that Charlie seemed to enjoy her caresses.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-31-2012, 07:42 PM

"The treaty is to stop the fighting... and I don't really agree with it either... though I think my parents are happy to get me out of the kingdom any way they could." Vixy said softly and both of her guards looked down kinda knowing that that was true. "The only thing that you have to worry about with your parents is that they don't like the way you dress... not the way you are." she murmured stroking the small dragons head feeling a bit sad and sick. Her parents didn't even want her to pull out her wings anymore... they didn't even care for her to live in the kingdom anymore... they didn't see her as a real angel really.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-31-2012, 08:02 PM

Valefar blinked and looked at her confused. "Wait...your parents don't like the way you are?" he asked and tilted his head to the side before standing and staring at her. "Why is that princess?" he asked softly as he tried to think of a reason for her parents not liking how she was. What kind of parents hated the way their children were? It just didn't seem or sound right at all. He looked over at her guardians and sighed mentally for he could tell that all three of them were sad.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-31-2012, 08:54 PM

"No... they don't... they pretty much hate me. When I was born... well when most royals are born, they have a guardian that was born a year before and that's how they know they are to have a child. Well I had two. My parents thought that they were going to have twins but just had me meaning that both guardians were mine. There was something different about me when I was born though... I had a pure angel guardian... and one that almost seemed demonic, I was born with a dark sense about me. When my parents tried to purify the darkness Sinz stepped up and stopped them telling them I was supposed to have the darkness about me... I wasn't a pure angel... later when my wings came out... they weren't the right color, so... my parents thought I was evil... ever since I was born really... before I was born my mother had troubles during her pregnancy... they also blame that on me... so... now you know..." Vixen sighed not looking up as she spoke explaining why her parents really didn't like her... they would have done anything to get rid of her really but Sinz had always stopped them.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-31-2012, 09:22 PM

Valefar blinked as he looked at her and listened to her story. "Wait a minute...so instead of being given one guardian you were given two. One of them and angel and the other a bit demonic?" he asked and tapped his lips with one of his black nails. "Hmm...so your parents basically think you're a fallen angel?" he asked and nodded. "That's what I'm getting from this story. I'm getting the idea that you're not an angel but not a demon...you are in-between and that's why you have two guardians, one from both realms." he explained and sighed in satisfaction. "I never thought I'd meet a fallen angel...it's very interesting to finally meet one.." he said as he walked over to her and looked at her closely. "Very interesting indeed..." he muttered.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-31-2012, 09:29 PM

"But that's the thing... I was born from two angelic parents, I was an infent I could not have fallen... that's why they hate me... they think I'm cursed or something... The day I was born my oldest brother died... and that night one of the maids died as well... they think I'm a curse and were happy to be rid of me." Vixen said with a sigh then thought some. "In fact, if I were to unfold my wings, I have no sheild though for whatever reason no demons get hurt around me... and my wings are an odd color so... I don't know... all I know is that I couldn't have done anything wrong when I was a child so it makes no sense." she muttered then held out the small dragon in case the prince wanted to take him back... though he was fast asleep in her hands.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-31-2012, 09:48 PM

Valfar glared at her and grabbed Charlie from her before dropping him into the water and watched him slither away. Looking back at the princess he didn't even dare touch her but continued to glare at her. "Who cares what your parents say. In my opinion, you're parents are stupid!, ignorant even! Imbeciles who cast out their child just because she was different. Different is good though. So who cares if you're different?, who cares if your parents hate you?, who cares if they casted you out of the angelic kingdom?! Who cares!" he said and turned his back to her. "You shouldn't care about what your parents think or say...I sure don't..." he said.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-31-2012, 09:59 PM

Vixen actually shrunk a bit when she heard him and looked away a bit. "I wouldn't have cared... if it was just them... everyone hated me... or feared me... they wouldn't speak to me... the only ones that cared were my siblings and my guardians... and I don't know about demons but an angel family is normally very tight knit and close... so for me to be rejected by everyone... it was hard... it's been hard all until I left... my parents didn't even say good bye... my siblings did but no one else... even you as a demon can't say that no one cares about you... well... at least it seems like there are people that care that I've seen so far..." she sighed then turned pretty sure that he didn't want to talk anymore.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 07-31-2012, 10:23 PM

"It's horrible being hated isn't it princess?" he said as he glanced over at her and sat back down in the pond sadly. "Demon families are really close when it comes to protection. We don't show affection much...but when we do, it's nice...it's a welcomed change of feeling." he said and looked at his reflection in the dark and dirty water. "No one really cares about me...so don't come to me with that story of you saying that someone cares about me!" he cried and threw a rock into the distance. "I think that the only one who probably cares about me is Eofe..." he said and shrugged.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-31-2012, 10:31 PM

Vixen paused then turned back and thought for a long second before walking over to Valfar and surprised both of her guardian's by hugging him quickly before standing up straight. "I may have never felt loved by most of my family... but... I know how horrible it can feel to not have anyone care for you... I still have my siblings caring about me and my guardians... but I know how it feels to feel like no one at all cares. I feel so sorry for you... not in the way that I pity you or anything but... more in a caring way. Most angels don't feel anything for demons... but I care like I would for any other angel or creature.... so I hope you know that... I may not like many demons... but I don't hate them and that goes the same for you... so if you ever need anyone to talk to... you could talk to me if you like." she said softly before turning and walking back to her guardians and waited to see if Valfar had anything to say before they went back inside.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-01-2012, 03:51 PM

Valefar stiffened at the hug he received. He hadn't been hugged in a very long time, he had gotten used to that; so being hugged now was quite a shock for him. "You....hugged me..." he said as he looked at her with wide eyes. Valefar wasn't sure what to do or feel. He didn't know if he should smile or frown, hug her back or walk away from her. "Talk to....you?" he repeated and stood up from the pond. His body was soaking wet but he didn't seem to care and walked over to her as he looked at her closely and then walked back into the castle without another word. "Sir dessert is ready." said Eofe. Valefar smiled softly. "Very well, I want some. Eofe then handed him a plate with a sort of cake slice and something that looked like ice cream. Valefar happily began to eat it, ignoring everything and everyone around him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-01-2012, 04:48 PM

"Sorry if it bothered you.... that's just how I know to make someone feel better... and yes... you can talk to me if you have no on else to talk to." Vixen said softly before walking back to the castle with her guardians and went back to the library to read a bit more not caring about desert.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-01-2012, 04:58 PM

When he was done with that, Valefar watched as the princess walked back into the library. "Bookworm..." he muttered before he began to dry himself beside a fire. "What should I do now?" he asked himself and glanced around. His parents seemed busy talking, the maids and Eofe were busy cleaning...he was alone. "I'll be in my room!" he announced before walking casually up the stairs to his room. "Okay...let's see.." he said and looked out his window before looking around for his journal.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-01-2012, 05:04 PM

(hm... what now? Shall we skip to when her parents come or after that to that part I mentioned?)

Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-01-2012, 05:11 PM

(Hmmm...whatever you prefer. If it would make more sense to have her parents come first, then do that. If not, then skip to what you mentioned.)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-01-2012, 05:15 PM

(her parents coming would add more drama XD )

Vixen sighed heavily as the few days had passed and her parents were on their way to sign the treaty not caring if their daughter liked it or not. She walked out of her room after finishing with her hair and walked to where they would be meeting the king and queen of her kingdom. She was not looking forward to this in the least.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-01-2012, 05:22 PM

(Okaie dokie ^_^)

A few days had passed and the princess' parents were coming to sign the stupid treaty. Valefar was actually looking forward to meeting them but he was also repulsed by the idea of two pure angels walking into his home. "May'be they'll die once they enter the doorway..." he muttered as Eofe fixed his hair. "All done Sir." she said and smiled. "Thank-you Eofe." he said as he played with the chain on his collar. "Sir, your parents request that you remove all your chains to be more...presentable..." she said quietly. Valefar only laughed and walked out of his room to be with his parents where they would meet the king and queen of the angelic kingdom.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-01-2012, 05:50 PM

Vixen seemed a little tense as she felt her parent's preasences getting closer and her two guardian's stayed close to her both watching her worriedly. Before long the doors were opened and two angels stood in front of a few guardian angels that fallowed close behind the couple. The woman had soft pinkish red hair and beautiful blue eyes while the male had lovely short golden hair and silver eyes. The woman's hair flowed about her and both of their wings were out though had a special shield around them so as to not harm the demons around them. The guardians, however, did not have any of their wings out yet you could tell they were also angels by how they sensed. Neither of the two even glanced at their daughter as they aproached and looked at the king and queen of the demonic kingdom. "Thank you for having us to sign this treaty, it means allot to the Angelic kingdom." The angel king said still not even glancing at his daughter.

(hope that's okay and I couldn't find a good pic for either of them... oh and they both had rather large wings since they are royals XP )

Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-01-2012, 06:05 PM

Valefar blinked as he watched the angels walk inside his home. The princess looked nothing like her parents. maybe they also hate her because of that. he thought to himself and chuckled. His parents looked at him and he silenced himself but had a sneer on his face as he stared at the angelic king and queen. "It means a lot to both our kingdoms." replied Valefar's father. His mother nodded softly as she looked at the treaty then at the angelic beings in front of them. "Thank-you for coming all this way to sign it." she added softly.

(both her parents are really pretty!)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-01-2012, 06:26 PM

(lol thanks even though you can't see them XD and her hair does somewhat look like her mothers though she doesn't have really bright eyes... oh yeah and she doesn't have the angelic glow like her parents even with her wings out)

"Well then, shall we go ahead and start this treaty signing?" Rafaello asked softly with a smile ignoring that the prince had sneered at him. "It wasn't that difficult for us to make it here but it was a long ride." he said softly and his wife nodded.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-01-2012, 06:50 PM

(Very nice...I need to get descriptive about Valefar's parents too. His mother's hair is the same color as his.)

Cresil, Valefar's father nodded at what the other king had said. "Yes, let's go ahead and start." he said. His wavy silver hair fell like a waterfall down to his chest. His charcoal black horns stood out and his charcoal black tail swayed calmly behind him.His golden eyes stared at the king and queen in front of him as he did his best to hide the fact that he wanted them all gone as soon as possible. Usha, Valefar's mother smiled and glanced over at Valefar with her blood red eyes, then back at the angelic king and queen. Her reddish brown hair was curly, and in a curly bob since she hated long hair. Her bone white horns and tail really stood out in the castle since she was the only one with white in the demonic kingdom.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-01-2012, 08:32 PM

Sinz, Souls, and Vixen all seemed to be a little on edge after the treaty was signed and Sage, the angel king, and his wife Kiyan finally came up to their daughter for a few minutes her mouth dropping as she stared at them in disbelief and Sinz snarled at the two. They were all five standing right outside the door the the castle now and not many of the demons were out there. "YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME?! THAT WASN'T WHAT I AGREED ON!" Vixen said shocked though then saw her mother turn away without even the slightest look of regret or guilt. "Does this look like we're kidding?" Sage said angrily as he snapped his fingers and a black collar appeared around his daughters neck before he turned and walked away. Vixen was completely and utterly shocked and tried to pull off the collar though when she did she cried out as a shock ran through her body knocking her to the ground where her guardian Sinz caught her and held her. She couldn't help but sob a bit as she thought about what her parents said... they had pretty much sold her off to the demons... as a slave. They disowned her... she was no longer a royal... she was a demons slave.

(sorry it took so long I thought I had replied)