Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-01-2012, 09:09 PM

Valefar stared at the princess and tilted his head to the side when he saw a collar appear on the princess' neck. "Oh? What's this?" he asked his parents. Usha smiled. "You have a new slave Valefar. Do with her what you wish...she's nothing of importance anymore." explained his mother. Valefar looked at the princess and walked over to her. "Wow...I hate your parents...don't know why they would do this...and they're hideous!" he said as he glared over at her parents. "Anyway...now you and I are two of the same...bet that feels horrible doesn't it?" he asked and laughed. "Too bad, deal with it little girl.." he said, and didn't even call her princess since she was nothing now. Cresil looked over at Valefar and smirked. "How do you think he'll handle this?" he asked his wife. Usha only shrugged. "Who cares." she said and snickered.

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-01-2012, 09:16 PM

"I don't care anymore... I just want this collar not to shock me.." Vixen said and she really didn't care that her parents disowned her... it was more of the fact she was now a slave and that the collar around her neck would send a harsh shock through her every time she even touched it. Sinz and Souls stayed close to her not caring that she was now a slave... they were still her guardians and they would stay close to her no matter what.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-01-2012, 09:54 PM

"Oh...but see, here's the thing girl, I could care less what you want or don't want." he said and grabbed her collar. "If you behave...maybe I'll get you a different collar." he said and pulled her as he ran off. "Charlie needs to see this!" he said and pulled her out to the marsh where he looked around for his pet. Charlie then slithered up to him and looked at them both. "Charlie, say hello again to my slave." he said and sneered over at the girl. "I forget your name..." he said and looked at her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-01-2012, 10:01 PM

Vixen gasped and caughed a bit when the collar was pulled and tried to keep up though did hear her guardians fallowing close behind... though they couldn't do anything to stop the boy... if she was his slave now then so were they. "vixen... or Vixy" she said as she tried to stay as still as she could while he was holding onto her collar... if she pulled then it would shock her again she just knew it.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-02-2012, 02:23 PM

Charlie looked over at Vixen and then at Valefar. "I'll call you Vixen, it sounds better than Vixy." he explained while petting Charlie. "I know you feel terrible, you just want to sink through the ground, disappear, die even. You wish this was just a nightmare where you could wake up and be back home in your room where everything was back to normal; to the way things should be." he added and shook his head. "This us a nightmare yes, but one you'll never awaken from." he said quietly. "Now...what should I do with you Vixen?" he asked her. "Maybe you can help Eofe out with cleaning the house and making our meals..." he suggested and looked at her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-02-2012, 03:18 PM

Vixen shook her head whens he heard him. "No you're wrong. I could care less if I lived in the Angelic Kingdom or not.... it's the fact that I can never return now... I can't even step foot in the kingdom ever again... they disowned me... I can never see my siblings again... I just hope they'll let Souls in so she can pick up my pet dragon..." she said then couldn't help but wrinkle her nose a bit at the idea of fixing the food. "I've never cooked in my life.... and I don't think you would want me getting sick in the kitchen... I may not be a pure angel but rotted food still makes me sick." she said then without thinking moved her hand to scratch an itch on her neck and accidentally moved the collar a little making it shock her and her cry out a bit and fall to her knees panting. It didn't matter if she thought about pulling it off or what if she just touched it it would shock her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-02-2012, 03:37 PM

"Ah yes, the pet dragon of yours. I'm sure Charlie would enjoy having a friend." he said and looked over at her as she fell. "Let's just hope that your dragon and you all can adapt to this new life of yours. Now come on...get up. You've had a long day...I guess I should show you your room now.." he said and set Charlie down before tugging on the collar and dragging her back inside. "Since you're my slave...I decide where you sleep too." he said and led her upstairs. Leading her through a long hallway, he made many turns before finally opening a door for her. "There you go, your bedroom." he said and threw her inside. The room wasn't as amazing as his room, but it was better than sleeping on the floor. The room had a large bed and a good view. It was much better than sleeping on the floor indeed. "Enjoy it while you can...who knows, maybe I'll prefer to see you sleeping on the floor someday." he threatened with a smirk. Even though he was tossing her around and yelling at her, Valefar couldn't help but feel bad about it and feel sorry for her. Her parents seemed more like demons and not angels for having done what they did to their own daughter.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-02-2012, 03:53 PM

Vixen gasped as her collar was pulled and she stood to fallow Valefar quickly as did Sinz and Souls. She was a bit surprised to see her new room and in all honesty it actually looked a bit better then the room she had already been staying in. She then gasped out of surprise as she was pretty much thrown into the room though before hitting the ground Sinz caught her keep her from getting hurt. Sinz glared at the prince and hated him very much right now, how could he treat her like this? It was horrible after how nice she had been to him for the last few days.

(I just have one request, can you please start saying his name at the beginning of the post?)

Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-02-2012, 04:04 PM

Valefar glared at Sinz and then looked over at Vixen. "Your job for now will be just to help Eofe clean around the castle. I want you to make sure the books in the library are in alphabetical order by author. I believe they already are...but I'd like you to double check tomorrow just in case." he explained. "It's not much work I know...but if I think of more things then I'll add them to the list." he explain. "Oh, and don't enter my parent's room...I suggest that you just staying away from that room. Also, you can't enter my room unless Eofe is with you or I allow you to." he instructed.

(Will do, I honestly don't know why I hadn't been doing that in the first place. XP)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-02-2012, 04:08 PM

(lol tis fine)

Vixen listened to Valefar and nodded to what he said not minding having those jobs... she often helped the maids at the angel castle anyways just for fun.... gardening and cleaning she was pretty good at... though hardly anyone knew she gardened... it was something she kept very secret.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-02-2012, 04:16 PM

"Good. I'll be going to bed now, I suggest you do the same...tomorrow is a long day and you have work to do, your guardians can help you out too. I'll be checking in on you tomorrow to make sure you actually work." he said and turned his back to her. "Good night you three.." he said before shutting the door behind him on his way out. Sighing, Valefar then left to his room and closed the door before sitting on his bed. "What an interesting day this has been..." he said as he removed the collar from his neck, and the chains from his wings before letting them drop to the floor in a noisy clutter. "Good night Valefar..." he said and yawned before climbing into bed and falling to sleep.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-02-2012, 04:34 PM

Vixen was very silent as Valefar left the room and just sat there as Souls got up to shut the door then looked at her worriedly. her eyes were dark and she looked as though she were about to cry. At this both of her guardians hugged her and she seemed to break then and started to silently sob. "I was so nice to him how could he treat me like this now?" she sobbed a bit and both of the two others didn't know what to say though just held her close till she would calm and they helped her get ready for bed before tucking her in and vanishing not needing to sleep themselves.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-02-2012, 04:46 PM

Valefar tossed and turned in bed, not being able to sleep right away. "Curses..." he muttered as he lay in bed looking around his dark room. The castle was silent, no one seemed to be awake which pleased him very much since he loved it when it was quiet like this. He didn't know when..but he had actually fallen to sleep. In the morning he got up and put on his chains and collar before quickly fixing his hair and walking down the stairs. The maids were already walking around, keeping things in order and he spotted Eofe. "Eofe! Come here!" he called. Eofe quickly walked over to him and bowed her head before looking at him. "Yes sir?" she asked. "I have someone who is going to be helping you clean around the house. I don't want her in mother's of Father's room, and she musn'tenter my room unless you are with her or I allow her to." he explained. "Come with me." he said and began to lead her to Vixen's room.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-02-2012, 04:53 PM

Vixen didn't sleep well at all that night and kept tossing and turning having nightmares all night before finally awaking early that morning. She got dressed and fixed her hair and everything then noticed a note on her head bored to her bed and read it quickly then sighed. Souls had headed off to the Angel castle to get some of their things and her pet dragon along with food for herself and the small dragon. Since Souls couldnt' eat demon food that was perfectly understandable that she would go and get food she could eat and bring it back. "Valefar is coming this way m'lady." Sinz said as she appeared in a small size sitting on Vixen's shoulder. Vixen sighed some then stood making sure she looked fine before he got there.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-02-2012, 05:50 PM

Valefar knocked three times before opening the door and staring at Vixen. Looking back at Eofe he motioned for her to come closer. "Eofe, this is Vixen. This is the girl I was talking to you about, she'll be helping you around the house but she can't be in the kitchen at all." he explained. Eofe looked at him with a puzzled look and he just waved a hand at her. "You don['t even need to ask, I have my reasons for doing what I do." he said and then looked over at Vixen and narrowed his eyes. "One...two..." he stopped and looked around then at Vixen. "Where's the third one?" he asked.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-02-2012, 06:13 PM

"Souls left for the angel kingdom a few hours ago... she's going to retrieve some food for herself and some of Vixen's things including her pet dragon." Sinz answered and Vixen nodded. "I didn't even know she left till I woke up... not like I could stop either of them from leaving though." she said and Sinz nodded a bit at that since really they could come and go as they pleased... they didn't have to stay with her if they didn't want to.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-02-2012, 06:47 PM

Valefar looked at them both carefully and nodded. "Very well then." he said and looked at Eofe. "Eofe...you may go now to make breakfast...Vixen will be with me working in the library, so when breakfast is done you come get both of us. I'll eat and the two of you will clean around the house. Understood?" he instructed. Eofe nodded and bowed as she excused herself and left to make breakfast. Valefar didn't even look at Vixen as he headed out the door. "Come..." he called back to her as he headed to the library.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-02-2012, 06:55 PM

Vixen sighed and nodded before fallowing Valefar to the library and didn't mind this job at all as she went around making sure all the books were in order and moved a few if they weren't along with cleaning the shelves as she went. She was pretty good at this actually... in fact Sinz stayed out of her way as if she had seen her do this before and knew better. "You know you just made her day... she used to go around the castle library at our home and her own and organize and reorganize the shelves... everyone learned to stay out of her way while she did it and if she saw a book being put in the wrong place or handled wrong she would go off... I swear she cares more about books and gardening then anything else." Sinz muttered as she sat in one of the chairs not far from Valefar though got a dirty look from Vixen when she heard her mention that she liked gardening though then went back to what she was doing.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-02-2012, 07:29 PM

Valefar raised an eyebrow and looked at Sinz then at Vixen. "Gardening huh?" he repeated and chuckled. "You really think she cares more about books and flowers?" he asked Sinz. In his stare, you knew that he expected a real answer from her now. "If Vixen loves gardening...maybe she can tend our garden now too. Then again, mother might not like it." he said and shrugged.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-02-2012, 07:35 PM

"At home everyone didn't really like her but her siblings and of course me and Souls... so she found happiness in reading, cleaning the libraries, and gardening... to her when we got here she saw the garden and it reminded her of a blank slate... no ofense to your mother, she had just never seen a garden that didn't already have tones of bright flowers blooming in it... she likes the darker flowers though... like midnight roses and blood flowers along with fire flowers... flowers her parents wouldn't let her grow in the angelic kingdom. But anyway, yeah she loves gardening and reading and cleaning and organizing libraries... she's a neat freak really." Sinz explained then saw that everything had been cleaned and Vixen was just looking at a book that she had pulled from the shelf in front of her and held the place in the shelf as she read.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-02-2012, 07:55 PM

Valefar looked at Sinz and laughed a happy laugh for once at what she had said. "Well, mother doesn't like bright colors at all. Mother prefers dark colors and therefore she has dark flowers in her dead looking garden." he explained and looked over at Vixen. He watched her read and wondered what exactly she was reading. It didn't matter much and he returned his attention to Sinz. "Well being a neat freak is good...that means she'll do each job correctly which is very good indeed no?" he said to Sinz and ran a hand through his hair. "Tell me...what else does Vixen like or hate?" he asked her. "You better not dare question me..." he warned.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-02-2012, 08:05 PM

"Huh... not really much else... she hates angels food.... can't eat demons food at all... hates her parents really though she would never really admit to it for she thinks if she does they would hate her even more... the only other thing I can think of is she really doesn't like close contact or having her wings out... the only reason she hugged you that first day was because she thought it would make you feel better... she doesn't like seeing others upset and that's one of the few ways she knows to make them feel better." Sinz explained not really minding talking about this stuff... it really wasn't anything that would harm Vixen so she didn't think about it... well she didn't think it would harm her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-02-2012, 09:08 PM

Valefar nodded. "Wait...if she doesn't like angel food or demon food...then what in the world does she like?" he asked her as he stole a glance over at Vixen. "That hug, I don't know what to make of it. I've never been hugged before...so when she did that, well I was surprised. I don't know what else I felt but I know that hugs are something I'm not used to and if she wants to continue hugging me when I feel terrible...well let's just say it's going to be difficult for me to get used to it...who knows, I may never like hugs." he explained and shrugged as he leaned against a wall.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 08-02-2012, 09:15 PM

"It's the way that angels prepare their food that she doesn't like... they put special spices and sauces in them... she can eat that food she just doesn't like it much. What she likes is... well more on the human side... foods you can find in the human realm or out in the wild... demons food is pretty much like it except it's mostly rotted... that would make her very sick so she taked to the chef and he fixes food that isn't rotted that way she can eat... otherwise she would get sick... like... throwing up sick." Sinz explained then thought some. "She only did it because she saw that what you two were talking about really upset you... she doesn't really hug that often... well often when she's upset she'll hug me or Souls but that's different... we've been in her life more then her own parents or siblings really.... we're always with her." she said softly and you could tell she had a softness towards Vixen and truly cared about her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 08-02-2012, 09:39 PM

"I see...so she gets herself custom meals...well I suppose that's fine. Just out of curiosity...do you or Souls eat at all?" he asked as his eyes focused on Sinz. Demons didn't have Guardians, not that he knew about anyway. Guardians protect the weak...it's no wonder angels have them and we don't. he thought with a smirk on his face. "Well hugs are something I'll probably never get used to and they aren't necessary." he explained to her. "I don't need anyone to hug me if I feel horrible. All I need is to go out for a walk and talk to Charlie; he always cheers me up." he explained. After a while longer of waiting, Eofe knocked on the door before entering. "Breakfast is ready Sir." she said. "Thank-you Eofe, Let's go eat and after that, you two are to clean the house." he instructed as he walked out of there.