Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-26-2012, 05:19 AM

The servant girl looked at the marble flooring of the palace, "This is not your village, wearing pants is dishonoring to my Master Adaza. I will not let you bring disgrace upon his name. Women fighters are nothing but a death wish, you think fighting makes you strong? Then you know nothing of a woman's true strength." She told her bluntly, she didn't care if she hurt Kiyan's feelings; she could use to hear this. "Fighting is not a way to prove yourself strong, it is a reckless act of stupidity. We give life that men can not, we love ways men can not justify. If you are so blood lusting then do the dishonoring act, commit suicide. You deserve a coward's death if that is how you think, if that is what makes you believe you're strong." She told her as the other left with her clothes to clean them, "I will not bother you any longer, believe what you wish but you will never understand the strengths of a true woman. Play man, die with that role but do not pushed that idiotic belief on miss Lynia." The servant girl left without bowing, she had no respect for Kiyan. She meant what she said and didn't care if it sunk in or not.

- Lol, cause Adaza would make her wear it and like it. xD -
- But I think the servant told her off well enough, you? -

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-26-2012, 05:32 AM

(lol but Kiyan isn't going to listen XD she has her own reasons and thoughts XD )

Kiyan felt anger towards the maid as she listened to her, did she actually believe what she was spewing to her? Sure she could act like a woman, at some point she had wanted a family, but she wanted to prove that women could be more then just house wives, they could be just as strong, if not stronger then males. She would never force any ideas onto anyone so what the maid said last kinda irritated her before she went and shut the door to her room and walked over to the bed. She turned off the light(blew it out if they didn't have electricity yet XD couldn't remember) before laying down and moving a bit uncomfortably. She huffed as she stood back up and walked over to a dresser in the room and rummaged around in it before actually finding a pair of half pants that seemed comfy and like they could fit her. She slipped them on under the dress and fiddled with it a bit till she had it rolled up so it was short enough to almost be a normal top... it was just kinda puffy at the bottom. She didn't care what the maids thought, she would find a way to be comfortable no matter what. With that in mind she laid down and covered herself up before falling fast asleep in the comfy bed.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-27-2012, 01:59 AM

- Lol, and here I thought she got her to understand a little. I can't think of anything since your girls is asleep so I will do a small time skip. -

Adaza was in the dinning room eating his breakfast, his daughter Lynia was gone for two days and he greatly missed her. Today was his day to do whatever he wanted and he was not sure what to do, Kiyan had been catching up on her sleep the last two days so it was quiet around the castle. The day he took her out of the dungeon his servant and his new nanny had a darker spat then he would have liked. Somehow, he had to make sure the servant girl stayed away from her since they both seemed to hate each other cause of their beliefs. He agreed with the servant girl and he was planning on telling the fox that when she finally awoke to join him in the breakfast.

He had made the two servant girls get rid of her clothes and everything but dress that would fit her. He made them get more dresses, if she was to live here within his castle then she would have to live with the rules; if she didn't listen to them then he would simply torture her within the dungeon for her natural life. He had his ways to keep her alive even if her stopped eating in hopes to die.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-27-2012, 02:23 AM

(now that's just down right mean XD I'm actually ashamed that you would have him do that XP that was the only thing from her home that she had XP I'm mean and I wouldn't do that XD )

Kiyan had been very glad to get her rest though had an odd feeling that something was being kept from her. When she got up the next morning she looked around and found that everything she had from her village was gone except her mask. She felt like crying once she realized this and went to the kitchen where she found Adaza. "Where did you put my traditional Darkous clothing?! My mother gave me those clothes special only a few days before she died! They are very important to me!" she asked sounding both mad and upset and looking as though she were about to cry. It was the last thing she had from her mother... the only thing she had other then her mask and a small necklace that she kept with her at all times.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-27-2012, 02:52 AM

- I'm not mean, I'm evil and very morbid. Hint the avatar. -

Adaza just set his silverware down when Kiyan walked into the room, demanding of him to answer her petty questions. His eyes were narrow as he looked at her, "I had them thrown out." He simply told her, amusing her but was highly irritated on how she rushed in and had the nerve to speak to him in such a tone. He stood up and place his cloth napkin on his plate, "You are in my kingdom, you will live as we do, you fallow the rules like everyone; including I. You will hold your tongue before speaking to me in such a tone or I will cut it out." He sternly told her, "Let me say this clearly and you better remember it. I do not want you in my presence dressed like your old tribe, the only reason why you're alive and walking around my castle is cause of my daughter. However I can still lock you down in that dungeon and torture you as long as I can; and I personally will enjoy it. So don't test me Fox." His hissed bitterly at her. No one ever spoke to him like that and lived but he spared her for his daughter even though he could have killed her for it, and he knew that she could feel his anger about that moment she dared to speak like that to him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-27-2012, 03:24 AM

"Y-you threw them... away? I-I'm sorry for acting so harshly but... that outfit was very important to me... I won't wear it in front of you... I'll wear it as my night clothes or just keep it.... bu please let me find it... please that and my necklace are the only things I have left from my faimly... from my people... I beg of you, I don't feel whole without them." Kiyan said a few tears slipping from her eyes without her meaning for them to. But she really just wanted to hold onto what little shred of home she had left.

(your avi doesn't look evil to me at all XD )

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-27-2012, 03:44 AM

- That's the point, blood randomly about and a look you can't tell what they'll do. Perfect to me. -

He looked at her tear streaked face, no emotion in his what so ever. "It will be done, I will have one of my servants retrieve them. However if I see them on you and not a dress, I will ripped them into pieces in front of you. No one is above the law Fox, not I and not the King." Adaza hissed once again, he straighten his stance as he started ordering a female servant to get them and to put them into her room. "They better not be under your dresses either." He told her firmly, she would learn quickly or she and him would go rounds; and he would be the one living at the end. He was crueler then she could ever be, "One more thing, Fox. If you ever act like this in the presence of my daughter, then the Devil himself will look merciful compared to me. Understood?" He said warning her, he would bring out a side that would fill out her nightmares with such a torment it would scar. A side darker then anything she could ever imagine.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-27-2012, 04:01 AM

"Okay... thank you very much." Kiyan said softly before she whiled her few tears away and took a few deep breaths to steady herself. "Like I told the maids I will do nothing that could harm the rout in life your daughter is on... I used to babysit in my village and I never breathed a word to the children that their parents didn't want them to know... and I certainly never spoke of the life I chose." she said softly looking away a bit when she said the last part. she knew to most people what she had chosen was pretty much taboo... unthinkable... and really it was punishable by law... but it was the life she chose after her parents died and her brother was killed as well.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-27-2012, 04:18 AM

- By the way, I enjoy Chinese style castles so... image it designed like one. -

Adaza never replied to her unwanted 'thanks', he just stared with his emotionless face. "Be sure you don't." He simply told her, he was a general after all; he never made idle threats. "Now go clean yourself up, then come eat breakfast and don't be afraid to wear makeup. You look hideous." He simple told her before walking away, he was going to go to his office to do his finances before leaving for town. He walked down the hallway slowly, enjoying the breeze through the open archways as he made his way to his office. He sat on his rather comfortable chair before taking out a black decorated box filled with papers. He opened it and began his very easy chore of house work finances.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-27-2012, 04:41 AM

Kiyan felt her face get almost red pretty much out of anger when she heard Adaza and couldn't believe he said that. Sure they weren't on the best of terms... and they both seemed to kinda hate each other... but he just called her ugly! She knew for a fact she was not ugly and she would have told him that she couldn't wear make-up if she wanted to but he had already left. She huffed a bit as she went back to her room and went to take herself a quick sower before getting out and getting dressed in a dress that was a little longer then knee length and was black with blue trim. she refused to wear any of the white dresses in the closet... they didn't look right on her with her pail skin and deep blue hair. She then brushed her hair after drying it a little and let it stay down as she walked out of her room and back to the kitchen still without any make-up just as she liked. She then got herself some breakfast and sat down to eat quietly.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-27-2012, 05:07 AM

- Guess I should add to that 'hideous' statement; don't hit me. xD -

Almost a hour had passed as he finished the last of the sheets of paper, he yawn lightly as he covered his mouth. He neatly placed the papers away in the box and then the the drawer before locking it. He adjusted his elegant attire before heading out of his office to the kitchen for some coffee. He smiled upon seeing her, "Well you looked better without the messy rat nested hair and sleep crusting in the corner of your eyes. Not to mention the drool crust from the corner of your mouth." He told her as a servant handed him his coffee in his favorite cup, he took a sip of his strong black coffee before continuing. "You almost look beautiful, now if you took off the scowl then you would be." He told her as he brushed of his black clothing. He never wore any colors just the shades of black, gray and white. "I have a feeling I know the answer, however would you like to go to town with me." He asked taking a sap of his coffee, "I will get you clothes that actually fit." He said noticing her legs, no one ever showed that much skin in this country; they liked it hidden and left to the imagination. He was standing near the door waiting for her answer as he drank his coffee quietly.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-27-2012, 05:21 AM

Kiyan tried to ignore what he said about her hair being a mess and having stuff wrong with her face. "I do not drool... I haven't since I was about ten.... and this dress fits just perfectly... I can't stand having lacy fabric touching my ancles... it's too hard to move in..." she said softly not being rude or anything... just talking normally. She then stood and made sure that where she was sitting was clean and cleaned her dishes before turning back to Adaza wondering if he had anything else to criticize her about.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-29-2012, 12:42 AM

Adaza just looked at her as she spoke, she did drool; the dried flakes of drool told him that. He just looked the girl up and down before looking away and taking a sip from his coffee. "If you say so." He sat his cup down before turning to leave, he had nothing to say else about her appearance nor did he really like fighting today. "I will return later then, do what you wish." He told her before leaving the room and making his way down the hallway. He had his horse saddled and waiting for him, he just wanted to visit the village, it was romantic in appearance around this time with the falling petals on the sakura covered willow trees.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-29-2012, 12:51 AM

Kiyan sighed before going and asking one of the maids where the garden was and thanked her kindly after she had shown her there. After the Maid had went back inside Kiyan let out a sigh and when she did her form changed and she sprinted to the nearest large patch of grass she saw. She ran around for a good few minutes making sure she didn't crush any of the flowers before just laying in the grass by one of the trees and stared up at the sky. In her fox form her necklace was more of a ribbon with the same crystal on it, the bright red color really stood out against her blue and black fur. Really as she laid there she started to feel a little better, she still wanted to be home... she still hate Adaza and this place... but if she could get time like this every day without worrying about being attacked maybe this would be liveable.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-29-2012, 02:15 AM

- You do realize I was going to slightly romance you at the village. xD -

He thanked his servant who set his horse up for him, he loved his raven colored stallion with a single white spot on it's forehead. He gently mounted his horse and spoke to his servant before leaving his castle. He just let his horse walk down the dirt path after he was out of sight from the castle, he was enjoying the scenery of his country side. His white hair blew softly in the wind, for once he was at peace. He was offend peaceful when he rode along the country side and when the sakura weeping willows where in bloom, the air was filled with the peace and he enjoyed it allot. It wouldn't take him long to get to the village, it wasn't far from the castle but he still would take his time on such a beautiful day; it was a shame he had no one to share it with however.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-29-2012, 02:18 AM

(well geez I didn't know XD she wouldn't have thought of asking to go with him she doesn't even want to be there XD and... now I'm stuckish XD )

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-29-2012, 02:23 AM

- You should have accepted the date then, cause I would have romanced you. XD -

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-29-2012, 02:25 AM

(he didn't offer XD she wasn't going to ask to go my girl ain't like that XD )

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-29-2012, 02:29 AM

- Post #61: He asked. xD -

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-29-2012, 02:30 AM

(gah XP well I wasn't thinking about that! )

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-29-2012, 02:32 AM

- You ruined the date. xD -

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-29-2012, 02:34 AM

(but really when you think about it it's still too soon XP I mean she still kinda hates him ya know?)

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-29-2012, 02:37 AM

- Didn't you tell me to lighten up and win her, and I said the same thing you said. xD -
- But you wanted me to and I was going to show a sweet side to him at the town. Make up my mind. xD -

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-29-2012, 02:42 AM

(lol yes but I didn't think you would try it right away XD I mean they do still kinda hate each other and they did just kinda get into a spat about her clothes from her homeland XP)

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-29-2012, 02:47 AM

- I have a method on my romancing. xD -
- I can woo her easily and be a jerk. -