~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-16-2013, 06:59 AM

Here it is, Finx.

Name: Yokou Black
Role: Master
Bio: Born to a very wealthy family, Yokou came into his inheritance at a young age when his family were all killed in a horrible fire. He was only ten years old at the time. After rebuilding his family home, Yokou lived alone for many years. Secluded from society and cut off from all human contact, Yokou has never been very stable. Now, lonely and harboring a dangerous secret, he has decided to find a servant to help him around the mansion.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-16-2013, 11:30 PM

Yay!

Name: Athena
Role: Slave
Bio: Athena has been a slave her whole life having been born into a family of slaves. When she was ten she was torn from her parents and sold to her first master. Since then she has bounced from master to master most of whom having died during her time serving them. She is now twenty and up for sale again.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-17-2013, 03:56 AM

((Wolfie had such a horrible time coming up with a name for her character!! She was going to used her default, Todd, but the picture did NOT look like a Todd. So then she thought Cal, but since you wanted to stay away from our usuals, she couldn't pic that one. Eventually, she gave up and picked Yokou.))

He was nervous. Walking through the crowd of people, head down, his cloak's hood pulled low over his face, he avoided meeting anyone's gaze. He avoided touching anyone. Yokou Black was a recluse, so leaving his mansion in the forest was troublesome for him. But he had no choice in this case, as the slavers didn't sell privately. He had to go to the slave market to find his new servant. Oh, it was getting so hard to maintain the mansions's upkeep by himself. And, even worse, he was lonely- a feeling he never thought he'd experience. Reflecting on these thoughts, Yokou walked into the building where the slave market was being held. It was time to start looking for a suitable slave.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-17-2013, 07:19 PM

((poor wolfie))
Athena waited with the rest of the slaves watching the gathering crowd with dread. She always hated being resold it was stressfull she never knew who would buy her. The man in charge announced that they would be starting know they started the the boys as usual her heart broke for the children who where being sold for the first time they were crying many of them didn't have any clue what was going to happen to them. Eventually it was her turn she followed the man up to the stage and stood letting the crowd look her over turning this way and that. "An exellant servant this one all her master have praised her. She can do anything from cooking to cleaning." he said to the crowd hoping to get a large amount of money off her. She smiled mostly because she that was what they wanted.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-18-2013, 04:05 AM

Standing in the back of the room, Yokou watched with little interest while the slaves were brought up and presented one by one. It was humiliating, really, how they put people on display like that. People sickened him. They were just getting to the women when he decided that his slave wasn't there. He had wanted a male slave, to avoid any discomfort, but then she was brought up. He heard the auctioneer speaking, praising her, but all Yokou saw was the girl. Instantly, he raised his hand to bid. His bid was high- he could outbid anyone there, with his fortune, and he intended to do just that. The bidding was over quickly, once people realized that he wasn't going to lose. Yokou made his way over to the side of the room where the exchanges were taking place. The girl would be brought there by a slaver, whom Yokou would pay in cash. When they brought the girl over, he knew he had made the right choice. There was something about her...shaking his head, he paid the seller, then turned to address the girl. "It is good to meet you. My name is Yokou Black, and I will be your employer from now on. May I ask your name?" He asked politely.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-18-2013, 06:47 PM

Athena dipped into a bow "My given name is Athena master but you may call me what you wish." her last master had renamed her Caroline for some reason she had gotten us to it but she liked her own name much better but what the master wanted the master got.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-19-2013, 02:51 AM

Yokou raised an eyebrow. This one had been trained well, it seemed. Or perhaps brainwashed. "Athena is a lovely name. I have no reason to take your name away from you." He said. He then bowed to her and gestured for her to walk ahead of him. "Please, after you. My home is rather far away, I'm afraid, so we will be taking a carriage. I hope that's okay." He told her politely.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-21-2013, 12:49 AM

"As you wish master." Athena said with a smile she had always wanted to go for a carriage ride but she had never done it. Slaves weren't allowed to do anything unless they were running errands for there master.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-22-2013, 05:32 AM

Yokou smiled lightly and led the girl out of the building, where a carriage was already waiting. He had come prepared, naturally. He went and opened the carriage door, and gestured for her to get in. "After you, miss." He said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-22-2013, 04:53 PM

"Yes master." Athena climbed into the carriage carefully sitting down slightly nervous about being in this weird contraption.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-23-2013, 03:50 AM

Yokou climbed up into the carriage and closed the door behind him. Sitting down, he rapped on the wall behind him to signal the driver and the carriage started moving. "Miss Athena, you don't have to answer with "yes master" every time I speak. I am not used to such formality. I honestly prefer a more relaxed relationship." He said kindly.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-23-2013, 06:23 PM

"As you wish master." Athena said not sure how to respond it had been the first thing she had learned to answer the master with a yes or no followed by master. "I will strive to do better master."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-24-2013, 03:59 AM

Yokou sighed, figuring that that would be good enough for the moment. He couldn't expect to undo a lifetime of training in a few hours. "So, miss Athena, once we get to my home, I will show you around and then we can eat dinner together. I will show you your room and you may bathe if you wish, since I'm sure those people didn't take very good care of you. In the morning, I will explain your duties but for tonight you will relax." he said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-24-2013, 07:53 PM

Athena could have sighed in relief on order is what she needed to feel like herself. "Of course master. What shall I make for dinner?" she was a good cook and could cook anything she was asked to.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-25-2013, 03:21 AM

Yokou raised an eyebrow. "Well, I had planned to make dinner, but if you can cook then certainly be my guest. I'm not a very good cook, I'm afraid. For tonight, make what you want so that I can get a feel for what you can do." He said, figuring it was better than his usual- sandwiches.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-25-2013, 07:34 PM

"Of course master...Not to be rude master but what exactly do you have for food?" Athena asked making sure to stay with in her limits worried that he might get mad. The first week was like a dance both of them trying to figure the other for servants it was to see how there master would react and gage there reactions and words accordingly.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-26-2013, 03:55 AM

Yokou nodded. "Not at all, ask anything you want. The kitchen is your domain. Actually, I have quite a lot stored up. Breads, meats, cheeses, spices...anything you could think of." He said with a tiny smirk. He didn't like to brag about his wealth, but he hoped that she would be pleased with the selection.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-27-2013, 01:22 AM

Athena managed not to frown his response was a strange one. "I shall do my best to please you master." she said turning her attention to the landscape that was passing by.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-27-2013, 03:06 AM

Yokou noticed the frown tugging at her lips, but he wasn't sure why it was there so he stayed silent. He followed her gaze to the window, where the landscape was changing from town to country, and from country to forest. "We will be arriving soon. Just in time for dinner, I think." He noted conversationally.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-28-2013, 01:16 AM

Athena was growing nervous being out in the woods would mean no other servants around to help her escape if need be. That was the good thing about being so close together in a town the servants helped each other out even if they would get in trouble as well.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-28-2013, 03:08 AM

The carriage started to slow as it drew close to the mansion. They went through a fancy wrought iron gate and down a long, winding driveway that cut directly through the forest. At the end was a circular path that looped in front of a huge Gothic style mansion and back around. Surrounded by forest, with mountains in the background, the mansion looked old and proud, king of it's land. Ivy climbed the walls and a large stone fountain sat out front, while gargoyles lined the rooftops. Yokou got out and opened the door for Athena, smiling shyly. "Welcome to my humble home. And now, your home as well."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-28-2013, 06:51 PM

Athena's mouth dropped open "Whoa." she blushed "Excuse my outburst master."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-30-2013, 03:39 AM

Yokou chuckled. "Well, thank you. I don't get much chance to show it off, so it's nice to get such a reaction." He said. "Let's go inside, shall we? After you." He invited as the carriage drove away.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-30-2013, 06:35 PM

Athena took a deep breath and walked into the mansion *I'm going to get so lost in the place.* she thought to herself. She had been in big building before but nothing like this.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-31-2013, 05:07 AM

Walking inside, Yokou smiled. "Home sweet home. Follow me, I'll show you to your room." He said kindly. "Now, I know the place is big, but the layout is rather easy to remember. You'll be used to it by the end of the week. And I've set up your room in a centralized area so you can't get lost from there."