finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-01-2013, 12:02 AM

Athena was releved to hear that "Thank you master." she said following after her not noticing that she had oddimaticly kept a distance between them a habit she had formed to show that she was lesser then her master.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-01-2013, 03:21 AM

As they walked, Yokou noticed that Athena had fallen behind a bit. He glanced back and realized that she was doing it subconsciously. Once again he wondered just how long she had been a slave, and what kind of masters she'd had. Sighing, he said nothing and led her up the grand staircase and down a long hallway. They soon reached a lovely door carved with vines, leaves and flowers. There was a space in the carving at about eye level where a name could be carved. Opening the door, Yokou revealed a large room decorated in shades of purple. There was a bug, comfortable looking bed, a huge wardrobe, a couch and even a set of double doors leading to a balcony. Off to the side, there was an en suite bathroom, complete with indoor plumbing, a shower, and an in ground tub large enough for three. "Welcome to your domain, Miss Athena. Anything you need, let me know." He said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-01-2013, 06:45 PM

Athena blinked shocked she had never seen anything this nice. "I can't master I'm just a slave." she was even more shocked that the room was for her. It looked like it was made for the daughter of the family or a wife. Slaves never got anything this nice they got a cot on the floor of the basement at best.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-02-2013, 04:18 AM

Yokou shook his head. "No, Miss Athena. You are more than a slave here, you are a friend. I have far too many rooms in this place to be keeping you in the basement. Besides, I want you to be happy and comfortable. I firmly believe, as my parents did, that a miserable servant does not do as well as a happy one. If you need to redecorate to feel more comfortable, you are welcome to do so." He said, a little sad that she was so beaten down she couldn't let herself be comfortable.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-03-2013, 12:20 AM

"no master it's alright." Athena said refocusing her mind "I will be happy anywhere you put me master. Shall I draw you a bath?" she asked trying to find something that would put her mind back on track. She ignored the friend comment refusing to even contemplate what it meant.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-03-2013, 04:30 AM

Sighing, Yokou decided to let the poor girl adjust in her own way. "Very well, I will show you my chambers. Once you have drawn my bath, you should make yourself at home before dinner." He said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-04-2013, 01:38 AM

"Yes master." Athena nodded waiting to be shown to his room already thinking ahead to dinner wondering what she should make *I'll have to check out the supplies before I decide* she knew he had said to make herself at home so she would investigate the supplies.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-04-2013, 04:42 AM

Yokou led Athena down the hall to a set of large double doors, these carved with a detailed scene depicting a pack of wolves hunting through a forest, with a full moon shining overhead. He pushed open the doors and led her inside, revealing a sitting room about the size of her bedroom. There was a fireplace, several couches and chairs, a large picture window and an entire corner taken up by a canvas and paints. Off to the left was a door that stood slightly ajar, showing a glimpse of an even larger bedroom, decorated all in black and red. To the right was a door that led to the bathroom that was all white tile, made to look like a roman bath. The tub itself was the size of a swimming pool, and the roof was all glass above it to show the sky. "It's a bit much, I know, but it's my room." He said a bit sheepishly. Maybe the fact that her room was less than half the size of his would make her feel a bit better?

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-04-2013, 07:45 PM

Athena blinked a couple times then somehow managing not to look around like a little girl in a candy store she went to draw his bath. "There you are master." she bowed to him "If that is all I will go prepare dinner." she backed away pausing at the door to make sure there was nothing else he needed her to do.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-05-2013, 04:58 AM

Yokou waited patiently while the girl drew his bath. It was a new experience, to say the least. His parents had had servants, yes, but it had been so long...he looked up when she finally spoke, and smiled at her. "Thank you, Athena. That will be all." He said, gesturing that she was free to leave.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-05-2013, 07:53 PM

Athena bowed again and found her way to the kitchen "Ok what do we have to work with?" she asked herself talking out loud helped her think better and it was fun to see people look at her weird. She went for the meat thingy that I can't think of the name it goes outside and preserves meat.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-06-2013, 05:18 AM

((lol, a little ooc slipped in there, huh finx? Unfortunately, Wolfie has no idea what that thing is called either. But she knows what you're talking about.))

Yokou sighed as he sank into the bath. Being out in public had almost been more than he could bear. Though he had done a good job of hiding it, the reclusive man had nearly panicked being around so many people. It was a big step for him to have just one person around the house, but he needed the company. And the help. I wonder what she'll make for dinner... he thought vaguely.

Out in the meat house, Athena would find every meat she could name, and even some she couldn't. Just as Yokou had promised, there was nothing at all she could ask for that wasn't already available.

((That's right, we're calling it a meat house.))

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-07-2013, 12:22 AM

((It didn't slip in I meant it to be there. XD))

Athena whistled in wonder "Dawn to fish." she said using a old master favorite substitute curse. She picked something simple to cook spaghetti it was quick, simple and tasted great. She got the rest of her cooking stuff and started in rolling up her sleeves.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-07-2013, 05:02 AM

After a good half hour, Yokou finally decided that he was clean enough. He got out of the tub and grabbed a towel to dry off, then headed into his room for some clothes. Once he was dressed, he made his way to the kitchen, thinking he would see how Athena was settling in. He hoped she was happy with the selection of ingredients.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-07-2013, 07:03 PM

Athena had begun setting the table for him making it perfect she glanced up when movement caught her eye "Master." she bowed to him "Supper is almost ready."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-08-2013, 04:50 AM

Yokou walked into the dining hall just as Athena was setting the table. Of course, the table was long enough to seat at least twenty people comfortably, so his seat at the head was a little bit lonely. "Very good, thank you, Athena. I wish for you to dine with me tonight, so please set a place for yourself here to my left." He said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-08-2013, 07:20 PM

Athena nearly dropped the spaghetti in surprise "As you wish master." she said flustered. She went and got a second plate and set up her place to eat. She made sure to serve him then stood next to his chair unsure what to do normally she would have eaten in the kitchen alone while she started cleaning up.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-09-2013, 06:55 AM

Still standing even after he was served, Yokou raised an eyebrow at his new servant. "Good lord, girl, sit down. I'm not sitting until you do." He said mildly.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-10-2013, 01:34 AM

Athena hurried over and sat down only to stare at her plate. *oh god it feels like the first time I got a lesson from my parents owner.* Her parents along with there master had tought her as much as they could about the world of a servant he had been the only nice master she had encountered.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-10-2013, 03:42 AM

Yokou sighed and sat down, then picked up his fork. "Please, go ahead and eat. You must learn that I am not going to hurt you, Athena. I only wish for you to feel comfortable around me."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-11-2013, 01:38 AM

Athena glanced up at him and began eating to scared not to. It felt like a test and if she failed she would be punished.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-11-2013, 05:40 AM

Yokou ate in silence for a while. "This spaghetti is wonderful, Athena. You have to be the best cook I've ever met." He complimented eventually. "I think you will do quite well here."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-12-2013, 01:10 AM

"Thank you master." Athena felt a slight relief her food had got his approval but she new one wrong move and anything could happen.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-12-2013, 05:20 AM

Dinner passed in relative silence after that, with Yokou making small attempts at conversation every now and then. Once he had finished, he stood up and waited for Athena. "Thank you for a wonderful dinner, Athena. It was the first home cooked meal I've had in years. Now, it is late and I am going to bed. I encourage you to do the same, as I wish you to wake early in the morning to begin cleaning up the mansion." He said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-13-2013, 12:32 AM

Athena quickly stood "Of course master." she began to clean off the table "I will rise early and begin."