IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 05:55 AM

Name: Thomas - Tom or Tommy for short
Race: Vampire
Tom ,years ago was a solider . A straight out killing machine,then one night he had been critically wounded,left to die,when some creature of the night appeared before him, and offered him eternal life,in exchange ,he would have to do as the mysterious figure said, being young and stupid ,he agreed,and has regretted it every day. He has fled his creator and is now tying to live a ....somewhat normal life.And no.He does not shimmer.
Picture

Name:Luna
Race: Human
Luna is a young braniac/nerd /artist. She finds it hard to make friends,since she is as shy as can be,and can be found in the Library,art room or music room. She is currently living on her own. Her mother and father were killed before her eyes two years ago,she kept telling people that she had seen a monster,though no one seemed to believe,or understand her. After sortieing things out she has started at a new school, esspeccially having no legal guardians,and no one to take her in,she had to prove to people she was more then capable of taking care of herself. She loves going for hike's,and even though she is shy,she is ind to eveyone she meets
Picture:

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-19-2015, 07:11 AM

Name: Deuce
Race: Werewolf
Bio: Growing up, Deuce always seemed to run into trouble. He was a good kid though, just always had bad luck. One night he was on his way back home after playing at his friend's house but he didn't make it home right away. A wolf attacked him and bit his shoulder harshly. His father had been out looking for him and shot the wolf to death before taking Deuce to the hospital where he received stitches. Deuce lived with his parents until they passed, now he just lives in the house trying to stay away from people since every night he doesn't feel like he should be outside. He's always afraid of hurting the people somehow, and don't even try to talk to him on a full moon.
Appearance:

Name: Emily
Race: Human
Bio: Emily is a very sweet and loving girl, always willing to help anyone who needs it. She loves to spend time with her Aunt and Uncle her are now her legal guardians and enjoys to read books or play her shamisen when she isn't working. She is currently a waitress at a cafe that is owned by her aunt and uncle. Her parents died one night and no one, not even she knows how it happened. Many believe it was possibly an illness but no one can say for sure what caused the death of her parents.
Appearance:

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 06:52 PM

Luna sighed as she started was putting the finishing touches to her lastest art master peace. It was of a pack of wolfs ,running through a snow covered forest,they wern't hunting or anything,they were having fun. She slowlypulled her paint brush aaway ans smile."there",she then looked to the clock ad jumped up."oh no,i better get going or i'll be late,she said calmly and stood up chnaging out of her 'art clothses',and into her shcool uniform. She pulled her hair out of it's pony tail letting it hang down.She then grabbed her bag and left her small apartment,and headed for her new school,she miled looking around at all the fall colors."beautiful"

Thomas sigehd as he started up his motor cycle ,thowing is back pack on he looked at the time."last ear of high school",he joaked to himself. Placing his helmet on he revved up and ttook off out of the gerage of hi home ,heading for school.He looked the the grey sky,it was the fall of the year.He smiled some.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-20-2015, 12:40 AM

Deuce looked out his window and smiled sadly. It seemed like a lovely day out. The leaves were starting to change color and fall, the air was cooler, and the sky was darker. Fall was upon them at last. "I wonder what it would be like to spend a day outside. Take a chance Deuce, if you feel something bad might happen just return home." he said to himself. His mother would have probably said the same thing if she were alive. Deuce missed his parents terribly, the house felt too empty without them. It wasn't any better that he had no friends to talk to. "Well perhaps today you can make a friend?" he asked himself and smiled weakly. "Perhaps..." he answered and put up his hair in a ponytail before hesitantly stepping outside of his house.

Emily smiled as she hung up the 'Open' sign on the front door of the cafe and continued to clean the tables and set them perfectly. "Emily dear, thank-you for helping us. We really appreciate it." her aunt commented. "It's okay auntie, I love working here and I enjoy being able to help." Emily answered and made sure she looked nice as the first few costumers stepped inside. "Hello and welcome to 'The Lucky Cat'!" she chimmed and went around, taking the people's orders then taking them to her uncle who handed the orders to his wife. Her Uncle and Aunt were still rather young but they were getting old. Emily knew she'd be the new owner of this place if they passed away. She couldn't bare to think of them dying though, she didn't want to be alone.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-20-2015, 01:55 AM

Thomas ighed ashe stopped at his favorite cafe,grinning when he saw Emily.Getting off his bike he went inside."Morning Emily",he said as he went over to his normal tableand sat down

Yukina sighed as she walked along,her head was kinda in the clouds as she starred up at the sky,still half askeep shestepped out onto the street.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-20-2015, 02:20 AM

Deuce looked around and sighed softly. A few people were starting to emerge, he supposed they were off to work or school. "I wonder what that would be like.." he said to himself and wondered if he could watch someone work or attend school. "No you cannot Deuce. Now go and see what you find." he said to himself and started walking along the sidewalk. It was rather chilly and he didn't bother to put on a jacket. Oh well, maybe he could buy one at a store? He continued walking, looking around and noticed a girl had walked onto the street and he heard a car not too far. Quickly, he ran over to the girl and pulled her back to the sidewalk. A few seconds later a car sped past them. Realizing what he did, Deuce let go of her arm and took a few steps back away from her. "Sorry, I did not mean to pull you like that. Please be more careful next time." he said to the girl, not sure if she was even listening to him.

Emily looked up and smiled when she saw Thomas arrive on his motorcycle. He was a regular costumer, she always saw him here rather early. She likes to think of him as a friend even though they don't talk much other than when he visits the cafe. "Good morning Thomas." she started and walked over to his table after she had served the orders to the other costumers. "What can I get you this morning?" she asked politely and pulled out her notepad and pencil. "Neat motorcycle by the way." she added softly.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-20-2015, 09:51 PM

Luna blinked when she was suddenly pulled back onto the side walk. Just as that happened,she watched as car sped past them.She turned and watched a young man,a very hadnsome young man back away a bit.She was blushing softly but smiled at him happily."it's fine, you saved my life,thank you"she said shyly.

Thomas smiled. Emily was the only person he let call him byhis full name,he didn't know why,he just did."thanks,I finally got it fixed",he said grinning."hmmm",he leaned back ."well coffee for sure",he said happily."you are the only one who makes it just the way i like it",he then thought about school."well i guess ill have the breakfast special,then can i have a club sandwitch to go?"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-20-2015, 10:25 PM

Deuce's grey eyes watched the girl who smiled at him and thanked him. "You're welcome...I...I'm glad I was able to be of some help." he muttered sadly. "I should let you go now, I'm sure you have to be somewhere by a certain time. Stay safe." he said and continued walking down the sidewalk. That was rather uncomfortable. It felt odd being among the people as if he was normal when in reality he was a monster. A monster that he kept hidden from the world. Reaching a clothing store, he walked inside and was greeted by a woman who he assumed was the 'greeter'. Deuce just smiled at her and started to look through the sweaters and jackets, hoping to find one he liked.

"It must be fun riding it." Emily added and wrote down his order. "Sure thing Thomas, I'll have it all ready in a jiffy." she said happily and skipped back to the main counted where she handed the order to her Uncle who read it out to his wife. Emily had a smile on her face, she enjoyed her job and the people she met. It was always nice whenever Thomas would visit, and he was right; she was the only person to perfect his coffee. After having to prepare it for so long she learned it by heart. While her aunt worked on the sandwich, Emily decided to start on his coffee.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-20-2015, 11:27 PM

Luna blinked and frowned when he left she sighed sadly turning and when it was safe she crossed the street wondering if it ws something she said?Then again,it had been hard lately to make friends,or even hold a conversation with. She walked along the street and sighed some.

Thomas smiled."its is,maybe some time I could take you for a ride",he said softly.He liked Emily very much.But he would be too shy to tell her. By now he had accepted what he was...and knew how to contorl himself. Once she left to go get his order he relaxed a little. Then blinked as a sent came ascross him.A werewolf.He watched the window,then looked across the street,ass a guy with long hair tied back ,walking down the stret and turned into a store.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-20-2015, 11:51 PM

"Are you finding everything okay?" the female asked. Deuce turned to face her and raised an eyebrow. Why was she up in his face? "Uhh...y-yeah. I'm just looking for a jacket or sweater. It's getting chilly out." he explained, hoping that the woman would leave him alone now. "I can help you with that. What is your favorite color?" she asked him. "I have three. Black, White, and Gray." he answered. "Do you have a preference?" she asked. "Of the colors? Well...no not really. I just want it to be comfortable and keep me warm." he explained and watched her start pulling some choices out.

"A ride on your motorcycle?" Emily asked and smiled as she finished up his coffee and placed the lid over the cup. "I think that would be very nice." she answered with a nod of her head and walked back to the front counter where she grabbed the paper bag with his club sandwich inside. Walking back to his table, she carefully set his breakfast down and smiled. "Here you go Thomas, thank-you for stopping by. I look forward to riding with you someday!" she chimmed happily. She wished she could spend more time with him but her work made it impossible.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-21-2015, 11:30 PM

Thomas sighed softly as he stood up."see you after school",eh said calmly."we'll talk about the ride then",he said grinning and with a wave he went outside but sighed,knowing he sould see what was with the werewolf. Going across the street he entered the store and looked around spotting the werewolf with ease thoug he sis feel bad for him seeing teh clerk bothering hm.oing over he smiled to the clerk."thanks mam for helping my friend, hes a little shy around people,I think I can help him from here"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-22-2015, 03:25 AM

"Comfort and warmth, perhaps we should look at these because-" the woman stopped in mid sentence and turned to see a young man walk in saying he would take it from there. "Oh, yes of course. If you need anything let me know." she said and excused herself. Deuce caught scent of the vampire and growled quietly but he wasn't mad, it was just a habit he had. "T-Thanks..." he muttered quietly and looked over at the male.

"Oh, okay then Thomas! See you then!" Emily answered and waved as he left. "You like him don't you Emily?" Emily heard her uncle ask. Emily smiled and turned to face her uncle. "We're just friends uncle, I'm sure Thomas has his eyes set on someone else anyway." she answered. "So you do like him then?" her uncle asked. Emily smiled softly and nodded as she looked down at her kimono, smoothing it out. "I am sure you will find out sooner or later if he likes you too Emily. He seems to enjoy talking with you." he said. Emily only chuckled softly and shrugged before getting back to work.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-22-2015, 10:47 PM

Thomas looked Deuce.He didn't smell death on him,well human death."its fine",he said calmly and looked him over and then picked out a jacket that he would like."here",he said calmly."new to this whole outside world ,arn't you?"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-22-2015, 10:57 PM

Deuce took the jacket and examined it closely. It looked like it would work for the cold, and it felt comfortable. "How did you know?" he asked and smiled slightly. Was it very noticeable that this was his first time actually out like a normal person.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-22-2015, 11:02 PM

Thomas smiled a bit."i was the same way fdor my first time out to,that was a few years ago",he smiled a bit."you din't seem bad for a werewolf, why don't you come with me to school,theres an open class today,your allowed to bring one person with you tosee what the school is like",he said calmly."the girl I wanted to ask is working,and you look liek you could use the help"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-22-2015, 11:16 PM

Deuce relaxed, this guy obviously wasn't looking for trouble and he was actually glad about that. "Was it hard for you...you know...to adjust to a normal life?" he asked and chuckled. "Girlfriend is too busy to accompany you?" he asked and nodded. "It sounds interesting. I'll go with you." he agreed softly.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-22-2015, 11:19 PM

Thomas nodded."yeah , at first it was hard",he said buying the jacket for the boy and laughed a bit."the girl i asked isn'y my girlfirend ...not yet",he blushed some but left it be,"good,then lets go,were kinda lte",he said exiting the store and tossed Deuce a spare helmat when they got to his bike

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-23-2015, 07:34 AM

"Ahhh see, there's the key word 'yet'. I'm assuming you haven't even bothered to tell this girl how you feel. Perhaps she feels the same way you know, but you will never find out unless you pull her to the side and let her know. The worst she could do is say no." Deuce explained and pulled on the jacket, sighing happily at the warmth. "Thank-you for welcoming gift." he said, meaning the jacket and put the helmet on then got on the bike. "Lovely bike." he commented with a grin, his sharp canines clearly visible.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-23-2015, 08:09 PM

Thomas looked to Deuce."your giving me advise?",he tried not to laugh."I bet you can't even talk to a girl",he said as her got on and started p his bike,smiring."heh I thnk you and one of my class mates would get along great",he said grinning a bit.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-23-2015, 11:28 PM

"No I'm not. I'm just telling you what I would do. As for girls. I sort of talked to a girl early this morning." Deuce pointed out and raised an eyebrow. "Are you planning on setting me up with someone?" he asked curiously.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-24-2015, 12:04 AM

Thomas laughed."no nothing like that",he said smiling."she could just use a friend or two",he said calmly.Then smiled when they reached the school."here we are"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-24-2015, 12:28 AM

"I see..." Deuce answered and looked up at the school when they arrived. It was a lot bigger than he had imagined it to be. "Wow...it's huge." he said, his eyes wide. So many different scents attacked him at once and he frowned. "Ugh, smells odd." he said as the scent of perfume reached his nose.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-24-2015, 12:50 AM

Thomas laughed a little."yeah that one you never get use to".he said sighing."some girls think that's how you attrack guys,though,for some guys it works",he said shrgging and started walking."come on",he said camly. And started looking around ."she should be here somewhere"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-24-2015, 01:17 AM

"Well it doesn't work on me. Unless I learn to get used to it eventually.." he said and nodded as he followed the man around the school. "Perhaps she has taken a sick day?" he suggested and looked around. "What does she look like? Perhaps I can help you find her." he added softly.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-24-2015, 01:25 AM

Thomas wnet to answer then sniffed."ah",he looked up into the tree next to them and smiled."Luna what the heck are you doing up there?",he asked and laiughed when she tossed a eraser at him."ah,sketching",he saidpicking up the eraser."she doen't talk much",he said calmly to dEUCE

Luna blinked as she looked down and spotted Thman with the boy who saved her earlier.She gave a shy wave to them and looked back to the bird's nest she was sketching