IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-23-2015, 11:56 PM

Yukina glanced up to Ryan.Glad that the hoodie was hiding her face."thanks",she said numbly.She carefully pulled out her library card and handed it to Ryan,she watched the man standing by the door waiting.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-24-2015, 12:26 AM

Ryan scanned the card and handed it back to her before scanning the books one by one. When he was done, he handed them to her and smiled. "Alright then, thank-you miss. You have a good day." he said to her and looked over at the man. "Have a good day sir!" he said to the man. Ryan was a very friendly guy, it was pretty impossible to hate him, he just had a good effect on people who met him.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-24-2015, 12:45 AM

Yukina gely took the books and her card back."thnkas...you too",she said softly,when she reached out,there was a glimps of a freash bruise.She turned and walked back over to the man,and waited.

The Man gave a small grin to Yuklina,then looked to his staff smiling to them."Have a good day to you too,be careful heading home tonight you guys,the weathers calling for a lot of rain,and sait the water ways under the bridges are going to be high and moving fast",he said and then lead Yukina out to the Limo and once in they drove away

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-24-2015, 01:23 AM

"Rain?" he repeated and frowned. He hadn't brought an umbrella with him so if it rained he was going to be soaked. "Oh well, let's just hope I don't get too sick." he said to himself. "Rain actually sounds nice. It hasn't rained here in a while." one of his co workers reminded. "Yes but this isn't just going to be rain, it's going to be a rainstorm. Sounds very dangerous. It was nice of him to warn us about the weather." Ryan answered.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-24-2015, 01:33 AM

[Later On That Night:

Damen sighed as he and Temri ran down the street to twh book store,glkad he had stopped off to buy extra umbrellas.One for Temri,one for himself and one For Ryan.He had convinced Temri to join hima and Ryan,to try and get his mind off the girl,though had a feeling atht they would end up trying to help her once at the Library he sighed stepping and closed his unbrella and smiled towards Ryan."hey",he called out softly.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-24-2015, 01:56 AM

"The girl is probably dead now. I could have helped and I was too scared and now who knows what happened to her." Temri pointed out as he followed his friend over to the library. He made sure to close his umbrella once they got there and looked over at the male that Damon was calling out to.

Ryan had been busy helping people find books and would occasionally clean the counter. Hearing a voice, Ryan looked up and smiled when he saw the same male from before with his friend here again. Excusing himself, he walked over to him. "Hello again sir, what can I help you with?" he asked politely.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-24-2015, 02:10 AM

Damen frowned."we don't know that",he said softly then looked to Ryan."hey,when do you get off?",he held up an unbrella."I'd like to walk you home",he said softly

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-24-2015, 02:48 AM

"You're right I know. I just...I don't know I'm just scared for her is all." he said softly and wondered who this male was and how it was that they knew each other.

Ryan was surprised at the male's offer and checked the time. "I can leave now." he answered softly and accepted the umbrella. "Thank-you. I don't live very far so we should reach my place rather quickly." Ryan informed honestly and waved at his coworkers before walking outside and opening the umbrella. "It's right this way sir. If you would follow me please." he said and smiled softly.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-24-2015, 03:19 AM

Damen looked worried then looked to Ryna smiling laughing as the three of them stepped outside and started walking,he frowned as they started crossing a brigepauseing at the water riseing."this may be flooded by tommrow",he said worried,he clanced up to the bridge at the nexk bridge,about one block over."oh no",he said recogniseing Yukina,who had stepped over the railing and was sitting on the ledge staring into teh raging water.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-24-2015, 03:40 AM

Ryan listened quietly and nodded. "Yes it might be. Just think of it as a day off from school or work." he said and chuckled. As the three of them continued walking, Ryan came to a sudden halt seeing a girl on the edge. "Oh no..." he said quietly.

Temri walked in silence just listening to the rain falling around them. His eyes widened when he saw the girl. She wasn't dead but she would be if he didn't do anything. Quickly, he walked over to the girl and held the umbrella over her instead. "Get back on the bridge. I don't know what you're doing or why but I'm not going to let you." he said and placed a hand on her shoulder. "It's that man isn't it?" he asked quietly.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-24-2015, 03:47 AM

Damen watched then blinked when he went over to the girl frowning."be careful",he muttered and looked to Ryan."long story"

Yukina stared at the wtaer,she flinched at the touch."go away",she said softly."it's none of your buisness ",she said softly."y-you don't care anywase,so just go away",she glanced towards Damen and Ryna."you and your friends,just keep walking,and pretent liek you didn't see anything,just like before",she said watching the water again

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-24-2015, 03:57 AM

"That's not true. You may think that we don't care but we do, that's why we're here trying to help you. I'm not going to let you do something stupid. Just because some old man is beating you doesn't mean you give up and let him win. You need to show him that you can fight back. If you jump he wins and gets what he wants." Temri said seriously.

Ryan frowned, "Please don't do this miss. You seem like a very sweet girl and you have a long life ahead of you to live. I don't know what it is you are going through but please let us help you." he said softly.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-24-2015, 04:34 AM

Yukina growled ,she turned slightly,he could then see a dark bruise on her right eye,and arond her neck was a hand shaped bruise."you don't get it,do you?",she snapped tears in her eyes."My parents ,sold me to him,they didnt want me,he has to many connections,he owns to many business,to many people are paid off!",she turned and looked back towrads the water."you don't care,you just feel bad....you'll be bale to walk away......and just forget",she muttered softly.

Damen blinked understanding.He smiled softly.Walking over,loooking to Temri and carefully pulled him back."trustme",he said softly and handed him his unbrella and carefully climbed over sitting beside ehr."actually we cant",he said calmly."you see,Temri hasn;t stopped atlking about you since he's seen you in the music store,he was devistated when we were walking home,thinking that you were dead,so please don't make him sad",he glanced at her and frowned seeing blood coming from her side,klnowing she could have been really hurt this time."we can sit here all night ifyou want,but it's wet and you look cold,and hungry,the four of us will go back to my place",he smiled."you can stay there,he won't be able to reach you,and I give you my word ,we won't let him get you again,and we won't abbandoned you",he said softly.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-24-2015, 05:27 AM

Temri sighed softly, giving up and allowing Damen to give it a shot. He could understand her being in denial about people wanting to help her, but she didn't have to yell at him. If she yelled at people, no one would ever want to even get near her, is that what she wanted? Temri wasn't even looking at them anymore, he was looking up at the dark clouds as the rain poured down onto them.

Ryan frowned. He really hoped that the girl would allow someone to help her. After hearing what the male said, he smiled. It seemed the other male really did care about this girl enough to help her. However, if she didn't want to be helped then they really couldn't force her to do anything. In the end the choice was really hers.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-24-2015, 05:42 AM

Yukina sloly looked to Damen."your word?",she sai softly,looking surprised.

Damen smiled softly."yes,I know that has to be hard for,wanting to trust perople,and you yelling at Temri,is out of fear.Let us help you",he said softly."we wn't lock you up insome hospital,or anything like that.My uncle is a doctor,I'll call him over,and he can fix you up",he smiled."

Yukina slowly looked back at Temri and Ryan then back to Damen,and slowly nodded."o-okay"

Damen smiled."good",he said relaved and carefully stood."come on then we'll help you back over",he said softly and looked towards Ryan and Temri."the'll stay on that side and Ill stay beside you here"

Yukina was surprised how determend they seemed,she carefully stood up fliching and yelped a little as the stab wound in her side throbbed,she thne sighed softly as she passed out and started to fall backward .

Damen's eyes widend,and with one hand gripping the rails he used his free arm to grabbed Yukina and pull her to him,and didn't like how light she was. He then looked to the spot she had been sitting and frowned at the blood."she's lost blood",he said to the other two."Temri,Ryan,carefully grabbed her armsand pull her over,but be careful setting her down"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-24-2015, 06:41 AM

Both Ryan and Temri grabbed her arms and carefully moved her to the other side and lay her down. "Well we can't leave her here, we need to get her some medical attention now before she bleeds out even more and dies." Ryan explained seriously. He was no doctor but blood was never a good sign. They needed to patch her up before she lost any more blood.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-24-2015, 08:23 PM

Damen carefuly climbed back over joining the boys."I akready said I have no intetions of leaving her here",he slipped off his jacket.'we'll take her back to mt place...plus my uncle's a doctor,he can come and atch her up,no questuons asked",he then wrapped his jacket around her wound."there ,that should help",he looked to Ryan and Temri."you two come with me,and get into some dry clothse",she said and carefuly pick Yuna up again."plus i need help opening the dor,and holding the unbrela"

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-24-2015, 08:29 PM

Ryan and Temri exchanged looks before walking with Damen. Ryan held the umbrella for him while Temri opened up the door for Damen. When they all got inside the house, the umbrellas were closed and set to the side and the door was closed behind them. "I'm sure she'll be okay, she didn't loose too much blood which is good." Ryan commented and hoped that the male's uncle could help her get better.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-24-2015, 08:38 PM

Damen smiled as they reached his home...okay it was more of a small mantion."yeah,what i don' lik is how under wait she is",he said softly and slipped off his shoes and walked inside,and looked to them."come on",he said calmly and waked up the stairs."there are so many empty bedrooms here",he picked one and broght her inside laying her down."I'll have molly chnage her into something dry too after my uncles been here",he walked back out and looked to the boys."okay lets get you guys intosomething dry",he walked towards his room and pulled out something for them."Temri,thease should fit you just fine,Ryan , it may be a little big",she said handing them each some sweat pants and a t-shirt."Temri, you know where your room is,feel free to use it....make sure you have a warm shower before cahanging",he said calmly.Since Temri and Damen and been friends for years,Damen had made one of the many spare rooms a room for Temri when he needed it."Ryan theres another Bathroom down the hall,same thing,warm shower,then chnage,towels and eveything are in there taht you'll need,if you want you can stay the night too,I have plenty of rooms",he said wanting to make sure he took care of the boys too."While you guys are doin that,I'll go call my uncle",he said heading back for the stairs

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-24-2015, 08:59 PM

Temri smiled at Damen and nodded. "Thanks Damen, I'll go do that now."" he said and looked at Ryan before heading off to his own room and walking into the bathroom. This had been a crazy day, but he hoped that the girl would be okay and believe him now. Getting undressed, he stepped into the warm shower and sighed softly.

Ryan nodded, "Thank-you sir." he said quietly and walked into the bathroom down the long hallway. Walking inside, he looked around in awe. This male was rich! He wasn't looking at the money though, Ryan was looking at the person and this male seemed to be a very caring person. Removing his wet clothes, he stepped into the shower and let the warm water run over him.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-24-2015, 09:07 PM

Damen sighed as he waited for his uncle,but sat at the top of the stiars,when his friends were done,he'd get them to keep watch on Yukina while he grabbed a shower,seeing his uncle he pointed into the room,afetr giving a small explanation,he watched as his uncle went in and started to treat her wounds ,looking troubled.Dame stood in the door way,just in case he was needed

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-24-2015, 09:58 PM

When both males had finished their showers, they walked out in their new clean clothes. They fit perfectly on Temri but they were slightly big on Ryan though he looked rather adorable really. They watched from the hall as Damen's uncle worked on the girl. "She's going to be alright...isn't she?" Ryan asked curiously, knowing that Temri was probably very worried.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-24-2015, 10:06 PM

Damen blinked eharing Ryan ,turning he blinked a bit and had asmall blush at just how cute Ryan looked.Though blinked at his question,he stepped aside as Molly,his maid,came in with some dry clothse ,she shut the door so she could change Yukina properly.So,Damen went and stood bside Ryan."yes,shell be okay,rest,warmth and food....and support",he said softly.While Damen was taking an art major,he was studying some medical on the side."We don't know how long she's been trapped with that S.O.A.B., or what finally pushed her to thinking there was only ne way out....",he said sighing`

Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-24-2015, 11:01 PM

Ryan let out a sigh of relief. "Oh I'm glad to know the dear will be okay." he commented. "I'd say she was trapped with him for a very long time judging by what she said about her parents selling her to him. Who knows how old she was when that happened." Temri pointed out calmly. Ryan nodded, "Your friend makes a good point. She was probably stuck with him for years and all the abuse finally caused her to snap." Ryan commented.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-24-2015, 11:14 PM

Damen sighed lissening to them.'yeah",he then looked to the bedroom door opening and watched as Mollu came out taking the wet clothse away,she was followed by his uncle."well?",he asked softly just to make sure.

Richard(Damen's uncle), looked up to the boys."Keep an eye on her for the next 24hrs",he said calmly. "she's still alseep,we have her resting on her lkeft side,to take any pressure off her right",he smiled some."She is very lucky that you three were in the right place at the right time....I would recoment a shrink,just so she can talk to someone,but Damen's told me she has trust issues,so maybe between the three of you, you can get her to open up",he started to due up his coat."If she hadn't jumped in,there would have been a good chance sh would have ended u dead in a few week's,she is scarry under weight,and doesnt look likeshhe gets much care other then higine",he looked to them."It's up to you,but someone should be at her side when ever possible,exset when she's in the bathrrom,the girl need's some privacy"