SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to SonicSweeti

Old 08-09-2007, 03:20 AM

SONICSWEETI, HATCH, ANYAKAN AND PRETTIPIXIE ONLY!

RP-ERS, WANNA CHAT? Talk about the story and such? Post art? CLICK HERE!
[Angelic Twins OOC Thread]
Separated at birth from birth after our mother died, us being fraternal twins, we were unaware of each others existence. Only when we meet up again in High school is when we find out were actually related- because of our deformailty of wings on our back. HUGE wings that we each hide from the world in order to stay out of trouble and harms way.

One of the nurses adopt me, my name is Risa, while my twin is names Yumi. While I was adopted in secret so i wouldn't be sent off to labs, Yumi was sent to an orphanage, and was told from childhood to hide her wings from the world, or bad could happen to her. She did, and never told anyone of her wings.

Neither child knew of one another.

Until today...

School Uniform Look:

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-09-2007, 03:20 AM

Major Characters:

Left- Risa Higurashi
Right- Yumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyakan

His name is Zahara,
An eerily quite student who walks about the school unnoticed by most faculty. He keeps to himself and not much is known about him besides being a new transfer student. He finishes his work quickly and leaves classes without asking. Teachers tend to turn a blind eye to this.
He keeps his business to himself and rarely interacts with the other students, and can often be seen staring out at the sky with a somber, almost longing expression on his face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatch
Name: Kane Shiroi
Hair: Red
Eye: Green with flecks of yellow
Clothes: Skintight Shirts and fingerless gloves, black leather pants and steel toed boots.
Pic:

Bio: Kane lives with his older sister but is hardly ever seen there. He likes to fight when he gets bored and hardly ever studies...is a mediocre student and finds his time is better spent on the school's roof than in a classroom.

Likes the twins well enough, but only knows them from seeing them in the hallway.
MINOR CHARACTERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSweeti

Kisa, a student that sits next to Risa in class. DOES NOT Know about her secret, only a minor side character, likes Kane. Later joins up with Chidori and is quiet, but is there and never defends Risa when Chidori is wailing on her.
Quote:

Chidori, loves to pick on Risa for liking Kane, and is constantly making Risas day hell. Is the leader of her fan club of Kane. Thinks shes better than anyone else and will do anything to go on a date with Kane. Is the captain of the cheer leading squad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatch

Juri Shiori
Bio: As Kane's older sister she wants nothing more than for him to be happy, but she worries each time he comes home with fresh wounds. Works as a freelance photographer when she's not working her part time job at Okiku's, a resturant downtown.
Quote:

Name: Mika
Mood/Personality: Very happy, always in a good mood and is very protective of Zahara. She is not his mother, but acts as so. Doesn't know much of his "secret life" but she always urges him to do well in school, never be late, eat healthy and get to bed at an appropriate time.
Quote:

Art teacher, loves comic books, draws naughty art and the students think there are cute animals hiding in his beard. Other than his obsession for Pirates of the Caribbean and Batman background music hes an all around great guy and a good teacher. Has a pet cat.
Quote:

Nami, a british kid the couple met at the carnival. His sweet face and kind words are only a small piece of what the sweety really is.

Last edited by SonicSweeti; 05-07-2008 at 02:06 AM..

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-09-2007, 03:21 AM

Roles
SonicSweeti- Risa, Kisa, Chidori, Bill, Professor, Sano, Mika
Hatch- Kane, Juri
Anyakan- Zahara
PrettiPixie- Yumi

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-15-2007, 04:32 AM

::Bursting into the classroom door, almost forgetting to switch my outside shoes from indoor ones, I almost pass out as i sit down in my chair. My classmates around me chatter amongst themselves in small groups. I sit by the window and I gaze out of it alot, wishing I were somewhere else. I unpack my books and look over my homework. My large wings are under my school uniform and go completely under all of my clothes- noone has noticed them yet and the teacher doesnt mind that i wear somewhat baggy pants, I came up with some story that I couldn't wear JUST a skirt in the enrollment form, they said it was okay. I sigh and watch a bird fly by the window beside me, and I smile slightly. The morning sun feels warm on my skin and I close my eyes::

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-15-2007, 01:18 PM

"Aw CRAP!!!" Kane jerked his bag up from the concrete as the last boy fell, once again the local idiots had tried to jump him on his way to school, and once again they had failed miserably. He raced into the courtyard of the school just as the bell rang, he cursed and bolted for his classroom.

"Kane......Kane? Has anyone seen Kane around?" The door burst open and Kane almost fell forward breathing heavily.
"H-Here." He grinned and waved his hand lazily. Once he caught his second wind, he sauntered inside and took his desk. He sat at the very back, able to see all around the room, he quickly sized up the students making note of where each one sat. He had to be able to do that as a fighter, sizing up people quickly was one of his strong suits. Kane ran a hand through his red hair and scratched at the nape of his neck. Dressed in the usual uniform, which was rare for Kane he smiled to think that he still wore his black tank under the jacket. The teacher would probably have a cow, but he was more comfortable like this. Once class was over, he'd jerk the buttons loose and walk around with it hanging loose around his torso....all the way up to the roof. Class was boring, he knew enough to get by and the sun was so pretty today, he stared out the window and caught the reflection of one of his classmates doing the same thing.
Huh...it's that chick...what was her name again?... He didn't strain too hard and eventually gave up.
Eh, whatever, it's that cute chick. Popping his knuckles he sat forward and propped his book up onto his desk and fell asleep on his forearms.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-15-2007, 05:49 PM

[Hatch, i just love your avi!!! She looks so nice ^.^]
::I yawn and look around, seeing Kane out of the corner of my eye with his head down and think "go figure....that slacker is always asleep in class, I dont undertsand why he even comes to school...."::

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-15-2007, 06:02 PM

Class went on as normal...well as normal as it could when loud snores started wafting up from the back of the class. Kane would snuffle and snort as he dreamed, completely oblivious to the class going on around him. The teacher had put up with it as long as they could, finally throwing an eraser at the book that hid his sleeping figure. It toppled and Kane woke with a start.
"I told ya I'm not--oh." He pulled the book that was dangling off his head down and closed it on his desk looking to the front with his head cocked to one side.
"I don't suppse you could tell us the answer to number twelve can you Kane?"
"No, not unless it's asking how many ribs I cracked this morning." His smug look wasn't amusing.
"I've had it with your attitude! Get out of my classroom!" He smiled, Kane smiled like that was what he was expecting and with a two fingered wave headed out. He closed the door behind him and walked on, he knew of the only staircase that wouldn't be occupied at this time of day, and that same staircase lead right to the roof. He hummed as he walked along letting his jacket flutter around his waist.
((Thanks, yours is cute too XD))

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-15-2007, 08:48 PM

::I roll my eyes as I watch him leave the room and think "jeeze, its like he was expecting it..." a girl beside me whispers to another girl as he leaves "wow, he is so handsome!" The teacher clears his throat "anyone else wanna join him in detention?" Everyone was silent and still. I just sigh and wait for the lunch bell to ring, and start to draw doodles in my notebook::
[I just threw on what I got from a trade XD and junk, Im still a noob, I need styleeee]

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-16-2007, 01:05 PM

The sun felt warm on Kane's face as he lay back on the roof. He had a toothpick stuck jauntily in one side of his mouth his lips curled in a perpetual smirk. He bounced his foot that he'd draped over his other bent leg to a beat that only he heard, humming along with words that made no sense.
"Outside the window, kirakiraki
A shooting star streaks kira kiraki..." He scowled childishly as his stomach began to rumble.
"Make sure you eat breakfast before you go." His sister had called to him just as he was racing out the front door.
"She should know I never listen to her."

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-16-2007, 11:47 PM

::The lunch bell finally rang and I got my bento box from my locker and headed up to the roof, the opposite side where Kane always was found, either sleeping, dozing or daydreaming there. I was usually alone at lunch; I was the new girl anyway. Having transferred here last week, noone talks to me. Im quite used to it though, id rather noone got too close to me because of my condition (wings). I always tended to keep a great distance from others for that main reason. I sat in front of the fence on the opposite side of the roof and opened my bento box and i smiled and smelled it closely "mmm, mom sure knows how to make great rice pudding!!," I thought, and began eating politely with my chopsticks. I was the only one that brought a lunch; i avoided the lunch lines, just in case someone bumped into me.::

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-17-2007, 03:01 AM

Food? As if the notion alone was enough, Kane sat up and sniffed the air. He smiled and saw the girl from before...how did she know about this place? It was usually where he hung out most of the day and he'd never seen anyone else up there before. Oh well, why look a gift horse in the mouth. Kane snuck up behind her all but drooling at the sight of her homemade luch.
"Ahhhh..." He sighed.
"You're so lucky. Homemade lunch and everything, I'm lucky if I can get Juri to pack me a sandwich." He smiled and plopped down beside her.
"Kane, no last name, not one that I'd tell anyone, and you are?" He flashed his infamous smile, motive underlying his every move.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-17-2007, 03:19 PM

::she slid a bit away from him, he was sitting way too close to me. "Um, hey...Kane...Im Risa..." she thought to herself "why in the world is he talking to me??? probably my food...or worse! He could be trying to beat me up!!" she knew about his tuff guy routine...Tears filled my eyes as i looked at him, I didnt know what to do "um..here.." i handed him the bento box and ran off into the building and into the girls bathroom. I locked the stall and leaned my back against the door "whew, that was way too close.." sweat dripped down the side of my face::

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-17-2007, 03:28 PM

Kane looked after her/
"Well...it seems as though my reputation precceds me......crap...she was cute too." He glanced at the Bento and smiled.
"Might as well return it." He grinned after swiping a rice ball...well....he did need his strength to walk down the stairs to find her.

After a few 'interrogations', honestly he didn't understand why people kept running from him, Kane found out that the girl he kept describing was hiding out in the girl's bathroom. He grimaced. Enemy territory huh? He made his way there and knocked on the door.
"Hey, is anyone in there...uh...the smae chick that was on the roof a few minutes ago? I got something for ya."

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-17-2007, 03:38 PM

::My eyes widened as the girl that sat beside me came into the bathroom "HEY RISA ARE YOU IN HERE??" she saw my pants under the stall and knocked on it "Hey, Kane the hottie wants you, hes outside the bathroom. Youre so lucky to have a guy like him liking you!" [i need to give this girl a name...Kisa] I opened the door and looked at Kisa "I dont know what he wants from me!" I held my head.
Kisa laughed "Maybe he likes you?? OHHH Youre so lucky!!!"
I grimaced and peeked outside the bathroom door, i saw him leaning against the wall looking out the window on th other side of the hallway. Kisa pushed me out and i flew into his arms::

[My other RPers havnt been online in a while and i dont know when theyll be in... ill add Kisa to the story though. If you wanna add a small minor character, you can... and enemy territory LMAO XD]

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-17-2007, 03:47 PM

Kane was caught completely unaware as he felt a body being shoved into him, his first reaction was always the one he went with, so he grabbed an arm, dropping the Bento box in the process, and flipped the person over his shoulder intending to crash them on the ground in the hallway, but as she flew over....SHE??! His eyes flew open as he realized it was the girl from before, he let go of her arm forsaking his follow-through and he made a dive to catch her in his arms.
"WAH!!!" He cried tripping on his own feet, falling face first onto the tiled floor. He let out an OOMPH!! as the girl hit his back landing safely.
He turned back and grinned at her.
"Hi there."
((XD))

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-17-2007, 03:50 PM

::I shrieked as i flew in the air, and i landed on his butt. I looked down at him "Gah?! what did you do that for?? That was the main reason why i didnt really wanna talk to you, you know! youre always beating people up!" i stood up and growled, stomping back to the classroom. there was only abut 10 minutes left of lunch.
Kisa came out of the bathroom and saw him on the floor, the food all over the place "Um, are you okay??"

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-17-2007, 03:56 PM

This wasn't good, she was running again. He smiled back at the girl that had come out of the bathroom and propped his head on his hand.
"Of course honey, I'm always taking dives for cute girls." He stood and brushed himself off jogging to catch up with the one who had landed on him. He came up behind her and swept her onto his shoulders taking a U-turn and heading back for the roof.
"Now if you'll excuse me." He smiled as he ran past. He was going to have to clear things up if he was going to eat anything else this year. JUri would have thrown a fit if she knew what he'd just done.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-17-2007, 04:06 PM

::I shrieked as i was thrown over his shoulder, he was holding my thighs, and my wings pressed up against my leg, he almost grabbed them. My chest rubbed against his back as we ran down the hallway and up the steps to the roof "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" i yelled at him, feeling helpless, not being able to squirm from his grasp. I kicked my legs back and fourth.
Kisa just laughed as she saw Risa get swept up "Oh i wish a boy liked me!" he blushed and strolled off back to the classroom::

[So, whats your name?? age? Location?? Im Amber, 20, and from PA ^.^]

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-17-2007, 04:18 PM

Kane laughed as she struggled, he was asked by a few teachers what he was doing, but he poiltely covered the girl's mouth and smiled.
"Oh this? She's helping me train for the track team, gotta be able to carry my own weight around the track so why not carry someone else's while in school?" The two finally made it to the roof and he set her down to lean against the door...the only way up or down.
"Now look, one point to clear up, I don't beat up people....well not at random anyway, they come to me looking for a fight. Happy? Second, I don't hit girls, not now not ever. You're safe....well no strike that...I hit on girls, I don't punch them. Third..." He fell to his knees and begged.
"I will do ANYthing, and I mean ANYthing for food, you feed me once I'm yours for life. " He stood and smiled.
"Anyone bothering you? Cat gone missing?.....Boyfriend gone missing? I do it all. All I ask of you is a third of your lunch, seriously, your mom makes great lunches."

((Raye, I forget, and NC))

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-17-2007, 04:31 PM

::My eyes widen and i blush as i look into his begging eyes "...thats all you want from me? You want my food??" I sigh "sure, i can share my lunch, I guess..." i fix my hair and remain leaning against the door, and think "jeeze, hes really close to me again..." I sigh and look to him for an answer.
[You forget your age :? are u a guy?? the avis all look the same here and its hard to tell, please dont be offended XD]

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-17-2007, 04:36 PM

Kane nodded and then let out whoop as he danced around the roof.
"♪ No more school lunches for meee
No more school lunches for meeee ♪" He laughed wildly and finally flopped back onto the roof breathing heavily.
"You have no idea what a service you just did chicky......" He rolled his head back to look at her.
"Oh yeah....I didn't catch your name."
((Yes, I really forget my age at times, then once I think about it I'm fine. :P But my avi's a dude yeah.))

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-17-2007, 04:48 PM

::I sat down and watched him and laughed a little "you really dont like the schools lunch THAT much??" and looked at him as he rolled around "Im Risa, Risa Higurashi." The wind picked up and the clouds began to roll in thunder was a faint sound, the bell rang, lunch was over. I stand up "well....we better get back to class.... Oh hey, wheres my Bento box??" she looked down at him in question::

[Oh, i see. well i g2g, im going to the movies. Ill reply later ^.^ Byes Raye]

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-17-2007, 04:55 PM

"I HATE the things, Juri always tries to get me eat them..but I'd rather have her cooking anyday." He smiled and rolled the name around on his tounge.
"Ri-sa...huh..." He rolled to a sitting position and looked at the sky, ignoring the bell.
"You know mine by now I'm sure, so I'll leave it at that." At the mention of her Bento Box Kane blushed and scratched the side of his face.
"Oh....uhhhhh......I think.....it's splattered all over the floor by the bathroom....you kinda startled me crashing into me like you did." He turned back to her grinning as he sat with his legs out in front of him.
"Heh...sorry 'bout that."
((Have a good time, I won't be on later though, going to a Lock-in, but I'll be back Monday at the latest))

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-18-2007, 03:22 AM

::"Well, im going to be late for class, I guess ill see you later. You should definitely see if the teacher will let you back into class though...and when you get a chance, please go get my box...i cant bring lunch for us if theres no box to bring it in..." i stand up and sweep off the back of my skirt, it starts to drizzle and it thunder grows closer. I wave to him and head back inside::