Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-11-2014, 10:20 PM

well this is my character

Issac was laying in bed when a nightmare strikes him. It was similar to those he has had before. It wasn't that long ago when he was held prisoner by a sadistic man. He had been with that man since was very young. He was now sixteen, though he didn't look it. He had been saved by a demon. He now lived with the demon, and was very happy. He woke from the nightmare with a start screaming. TanaChan:

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 11-11-2014, 10:55 PM

Rospiel ran into the room i nothing but a pair of loose fitting sleep pants. "Issac!" He pulled the smaller boy to his lap as he sat on the bed and held the smaller figure to his bare chest. "It is alright Issac." He said softly and ran his hands through the young man's hair. "It was just a nightmare." He murmured softly as he tried to calm the young man.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-11-2014, 11:48 PM

Issac shook all over. Tears streaked his face and he whimpered. He buried his face in Rospiel's chest. He hated that these nightmares plagued him. He hated it so much. Though he was told they were to be expected, he had been a prisoner and abused for to many years. Soon he had calmed down but he doesn't move from Rospiel's lap. He reached up and stroked the demons horns.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 11-12-2014, 12:19 AM

Rospiel dipped his head so Issac had better access to the curved horns on his head and smiled lightly "My little one, all is well, I am here, and that bad man is gone. I took care of him for you, he can hurt you any more." He murmured softly and nuzzled Issac's cheek gently. He smiled lightly and ran his fingers through Isssac's short hair. "My Pretty little one." He murmured softly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-12-2014, 12:40 AM

Issac found rubbing Rospiel's horns to be very calming. "I'm o.k. now." He whispered. If he talked at all it was in a whisper. "I'm sorry to have woken you." He laid his head on Rospiel's shoulder. He knew he should be scared of Rospiel, he was a demon after all. But he felt safe with him. Safer then he had ever felt before. "Will the nightmares ever end." He asked. (assume unless I say otherwise he's whispering)

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-12-2014, 03:52 AM

"Perhapes...I do not know Little one. I have been told time heals all wounds though." Rospiel smiled lightly and ran his fingers down Issac's back gently. "Now, lets get you some milk and try and get you back to sleep, there is still some time before we must be up." He murmured and stood, still holding onto the young man as he did so.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-12-2014, 04:46 AM

"You'll stay with me, right?" He asked hopefully. He always slept better when he was sleeping with Rospiel. He would still sometimes have nightmares but they were never as intense. More like night terrors. He put his arms around the demons neck as they headed to the kitchen.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-12-2014, 05:51 AM

Rospiel nodded lightly as he manuvered to hold Issac on one hip while he got the milk and a glass out. He microwaved the milk and added some chocolate syrup to it and stirred. He checked the temperature to make sure it wasn't to hot before he held the glass out to Issac. Red eyes glowed a bit in the dark of the house as he moved back to his own bedroom. His bed was much larger, and this was a frequent enough event in the few weeks that Rospiel had had Issac that he had spare pillows on the side of the bed he did not use.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-12-2014, 06:22 PM

Issac sipped his warm milk. It was just right, not to hot and just the right amount of chocolate. By the time they got back to Rospiel's room Issac had the warm milk finished. He let out a yawn resting his head on Rospiel's shoulder. He yawned again the mug starting to slip from his fingers.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-12-2014, 08:06 PM

Rospiel took the glass before it could fall and smiled lightly as he placed it on the bedside table. He sat down on the bed for a moment just holding onto Issac and smiled lightly before he laid down and held onto the sleeping young man. He ran his clawed fingers through Issac's pale hair and hummed softly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-12-2014, 09:57 PM

Issac slept peacefully the rest of the night. He was up before Rospiel, as was usual. He got dressed for the day and headed to the kitchen to make them both breakfast. He loved being able to cook or Rospiel, even though he knew it was not nearly enough to repay the demon for saving his life. He started making cornbeef hash, as he knew it to be Rospiel's favorite.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-13-2014, 05:56 PM

Rospiel had on several occasions tried to tell Issac he did not need to cook breakfast, and every morning he found Issac once again making breakfast.
He entered the kitchen and smiled lightly, "Good morning little one." He said as he picked up his cup of coffee and moved to sit down in his chair at the small nook in the kitchen.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-14-2014, 12:11 AM

Issac smiled at Rospiel when he came in. He had been told he didn't have to cook. But he didn't think of it as him having to. He enjoyed cooking for Rospiel. Soon he had a breakfast of eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast made up for both of them. He brought the food over to the breakfast nook setting it on the table that had already been set. He then went and got himself a glass of almond milk before coming back and sitting down.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-14-2014, 08:40 AM

"Thank you little one." Rospiel said just before digging in, being a demon he ate quite alot, it took alot of energy to maintain the glamours that kept his true nature hidden from humans, and if he planned on going out to do anything then he would need them. He had a trip to the grocery planned to get more fresh food.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-14-2014, 12:15 PM

Issac smiled as he started eating his own food. He knew Rospiel was going to the grocery store today. He hadn't been out of the house in the week since he'd been saved. "Can I go with you?" His voice was very soft a human might not be able to hear it. He sipped at his milk as he waited for the answer.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-14-2014, 05:37 PM

Rospiel nodded and smiled, "Of course you may little one." He said in between bites. "I will protect you." He said as he finished eating. He took his dishes to the sink and started washing them, ticking them into the drying rack when he was done. "I must shower before we go." He said and moved to kiss Issac's head before he moved to the bathroom to start his shower.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-14-2014, 08:35 PM

Issac was very nervous about going out. He knew he'd be protected but he was still nervous. He started a batch off cookie dough to stick in the fridge so they could have cookies later on. When that was done he just paced around the house. He could do this. He would be safe. Rospiel wouldn't let anything happen to him.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-14-2014, 11:46 PM

Rospiel came out of the bathroom looking human, and smiled at Issac. "Are you ready little one?" He asked as he sat down to put his shoes on, a pair of heavy leather boots with silver clasps on the side. He pulled Issac to his chest and held the young man tightly. "I promise nothing will happen to you." He murmured softly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-15-2014, 04:17 AM

Issac took a shuddering breath and clung to Rospiel a bit. He was shaking a bit but soon has calmed down. "I'm ready." He said as they head out of the house. He was looking forward to picking out some foods to cook and bake with. He knew if he were bye wouldn't be able to do this.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-16-2014, 12:34 AM

Rospiel smiled and led Issac to the garage where two motorcycles sat, one had hard packs on the back and side, while the other had no bags, Rospiel had no cars, and no intention of ever getting a car, the bikes would do, it was just the two of them after all. The demon handed Issac a helmat as he put his own on. He got Issac settled onto the back of the bike with the hard packs before climbing on and opening the garage to walk the bike out.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-16-2014, 01:07 AM

Issac is doing his best not to panic. He would do this. He couldn't be a shut-in for the rest of his life. He put his arms around Rospiel's waist when the demon got on. This would be his first ever ride on a motorcycle. He held on as tight as he could and not hurt the demon. He buried his face in Rospiel's back as the drove.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-16-2014, 01:22 AM

Once they were going Rospiel let go of one of the handlebars to pat Issac's hands around his waist.
It was about a twenty minute drive before they got to the grocery store. Rospiel climbed off and took his helmet off before helping Issac down and holding out his hand to the small teen. "It will be alright, just stay close." He murmured, as comforting as he could.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-16-2014, 02:45 AM

Issac handed Rospiel his helmet and then took his hand. He trusted Rospiel with every fiber of his being. Rospiel was the one who had saved him. Had been there for him through the hard times during the first hours and days after he was rescued. He walked into the grocery store and was greeted with a gorgeous produce area. He moved to that area and start picking out things. Seeing all of this stuff just gave him so many ideas for things to cook. He did know he'd have to get protein as well. He knew how Rospiel needed the protein to keep up his energy.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-16-2014, 03:33 AM

Rospiel grabbed a shopping cart and smiled as he watched Issac. He grinned, he liked how the young man looked as he was looking at the food. Rospiel could cook, but Issac's food was better. "What are you thinking about making for dinner?" He asked as he leaned against the cart.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-16-2014, 04:18 AM

Issac shrugged as they made their way through the store. He stuck with organic food when at all possible. He knew it was more expensive but also of a higher quality. He also indulged and got some healthy snacks for himself and Rospiel. They got to the meat counter and he looked over the food. He pointed to the steaks and other things he wanted so Rospiel could tell the butcher.