MysticMoonlight98
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-01-2010, 01:57 AM

Happy Halloween everyone

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-01-2010, 01:58 AM

Saya-
Yeah. T_T I will probably only have at the most 2 kids.
Maybe 3 if I get crazy ahahah
But you'll always be my first kid. ;A; -creep-

Mei-
Yeah they are. *o* I was always so jealous of people who had some!
-was too poor to buy- XD Plus that's what the internet is for! -shot-

Terrena-
Hello! Back at you! ;D
Yeah same here! XD I mean everyone posts walkthrough info online anyway. >u<
But yea. I get stuck usually when I can't defeat a boss or I have no idea where to go.

Mystic-
Happy Halloween! :heart: I love your hair color. :3

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 11-01-2010, 02:02 AM

Linapoo: I still get stuck on some bosses even with a walkthrough. :/ It's either because I'm not strong enough, or I'm just not going about defeating the boss the right way. That's how it is on two of my final fantasy games. One is for the DS and the other is for the PS2. :/

MysticMoonlight98
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-01-2010, 02:03 AM

@linapoo: awe thanks your avatar look adorable by the way

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-01-2010, 02:04 AM

Terrena-
Ah yeah! :/ Darn bosses! Why you gotta be such a challenge! :lol:
But then again that's what makes it all worth while when you finally beat them! Victoryyyy!
What FF games do you have? * u*

Mystic-
Thank you! ;O; <3 How are you? <3 Are you cold? XD -stares at your undies-

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 11-01-2010, 02:06 AM

I think it is FFX for the PS2. Then I have Echoes of Time for the DS. Which I think I like Echoes of Time better. I actually get to fight instead of taking turns doing damage to each other. :/

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 11-01-2010, 02:07 AM

But the guidebook also has pretty picture~ -shot-
For the first Kingdom Hearts, I think the only time I needed to look something up when I played was to find all the 101 dalmatians. XD;;;;;

Sylira
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-01-2010, 02:07 AM

lina - Uhuh me too!
Hahas having so much kids is kind of scary~
Awww yaay I'm so happy!! <33

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 11-01-2010, 02:09 AM

Meilin: I've always wanted to play Kingdom Hearts even since it came out. The second one as well...I still don't have either game. :/ My money normally goes towards things I need, gas, or books. Then music as well.

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-01-2010, 02:12 AM

Terrena-
Oh I haven't played that DS game. :'D
FFX is my favorite game though! So far that is.
I enjoy the turns because it's less stressful. -shot-
I'm a very slow paced person sometimes. ;A;
But fast battle is very fun too! 8D It's like POW BAM BOOM!!

Mei-
This is true. XD! I always like having digital art on printed paper. <3
I wish I had more artbooks... -has none- T_T Cry!
Ahh I remember that. That was horrible. LOL. I never did find all of them...
(I either missed them or just gave up. OTL)

Saya-

Yeah. Very scary. ;O;
Wee! -spins you around-! <3

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 11-01-2010, 02:13 AM

lol. But you can pause the fight on the DS! All you have to do is shut it! lol
I like FFX. But I'm stuck with fighting that bird thing? Like...on that airship...yea...as you can tell I don't know what I am talking about. lol

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 11-01-2010, 02:15 AM

TerrenaAnimula: And then there's also Chain of Memories and 358/2 Days for the DS and Birth by Sleep for the PSP. 8D -shot- I might be a little obsessed with the series. XD;;;;;

Lina: I have a couple of artbooks. I have a DNAngel one and a Yuki Kaori one and a Tactics one.
I liked that in Jiminy's journal, it told you which ones you had so you knew which ones to look up if you couldn't find it on your own. XD;;;;

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-01-2010, 02:16 AM

That is so true! I totally forgot you can't pause in FFX.
Bird thing? It's okay haha I don't even know what exactly Sin (is it a frog?) is anymore and that's coming from somebody who's literally beaten the game 10+ times.

But yea. I wish I had the newest FF game for the PS3. It looks so shiny and pretty!

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by meilin View Post

Lina: I have a couple of artbooks. I have a DNAngel one and a Yuki Kaori one and a Tactics one.
I liked that in Jiminy's journal, it told you which ones you had so you knew which ones to look up if you couldn't find it on your own. XD;;;;
Omg you have a D.N. Angel art book? T_T I'm SO jealous! Yuki Kaori? Tactics?!!? @ u@;;

Yesss. I loved journals and stuff like that. Let me keep track of things. ;U; Like treasures and stuff. LOL I can't remember if they had that? I'm mixing all the games together. Cry.

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 11-01-2010, 02:17 AM

Meilin: Really? I didn't even know there was that many. lol

Linapoo: lol. I don't know? I thought Sin was some type of squid-like creature? And i've never once beaten the game. XD

I wish I had a PS3. But if I had to choose though, I think I would rather have a Wii though.

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-01-2010, 02:19 AM

Well whatever Sin is, it's ugly. XD
Ahh well good luck in doing so! It's really good. I can never get tired of playing it. Then again. I'm crazy.

Ahh. Well I was thinking the same but when I played it a couple of times at friend's house, it's not really something for me. It's more of a multi-player thing and...well I'm lonely. XD! But the Wii is pretty fun either way.

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 11-01-2010, 02:21 AM

I just want the Wii because it is more interactive with stuff. It would give me more reason than to just be online or sleep or just to school work...although...my campus is enough...too many stairs and gigantic hills. O.o

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-01-2010, 02:24 AM

That's true!
And woah. I assume you have sexy legs? XD
With all that...walking and all. Cough.

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 11-01-2010, 02:27 AM

No...not yet. XD And I doubt I have list weight because I eat more now. But I do know I am in better shape than what I was at the beginning of the semester. Afterall, that's what really counts. :D Because it used to take me to get from point a to point b 10minutes and I'd be out of breath and my chest would hurt. Now it takes me 5 minutes but I'm still out of breath but my chest doesn't hurt. :D And this is my first semester at the college. I transferred to it from a community college.

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 11-01-2010, 02:27 AM

Lina: Yar, I do! Anime con was nice. 8D;;;
Yes! I loved that they had a way to let you know if you missed a treasure.

TerrenaAnimula: Yeah. Plus there's Re: Chain of Memories, and final mix for KH and KH2. And I think they're doing a final mix for Birth by Sleep, but that's just adding what they added to the UK/US version. And there's Coded, but right now it's only on mobile. But they're making a DS version. And there's mention of a KH 3D for the 3DS.

AND of course, eventually, KH3. *___* -wants them to get that out so badly-

That reminds me! Lina, you finished everything in Birth by Sleep, yeah?

Sylira
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-01-2010, 02:28 AM

Yup~ I don't understand how people manage to take care of so many kids at once~ ; q;
Uwaaah~ I'm getting dizzy~ @w@

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 11-01-2010, 02:29 AM

Meilin: Wow...that's a lot...and I guess you really are addicted to those games. XD I want to play them!!!

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-01-2010, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerrenaAnimula View Post
No...not yet. XD And I doubt I have list weight because I eat more now. But I do know I am in better shape than what I was at the beginning of the semester. Afterall, that's what really counts. :D Because it used to take me to get from point a to point b 10minutes and I'd be out of breath and my chest would hurt. Now it takes me 5 minutes but I'm still out of breath but my chest doesn't hurt. :D And this is my first semester at the college. I transferred to it from a community college.
Yup yup! But that's awesome you're getting in shape and it's not painful for you anymore to walk from point a to b. XD
Oh really? Do you like it there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meilin View Post
Lina: Yar, I do! Anime con was nice. 8D;;;
Yes! I loved that they had a way to let you know if you missed a treasure.

TerrenaAnimula: Yeah. Plus there's Re: Chain of Memories, and final mix for KH and KH2. And I think they're doing a final mix for Birth by Sleep, but that's just adding what they added to the UK/US version. And there's Coded, but right now it's only on mobile. But they're making a DS version. And there's mention of a KH 3D for the 3DS.

AND of course, eventually, KH3. *___* -wants them to get that out so badly-

That reminds me! Lina, you finished everything in Birth by Sleep, yeah?
OTL I wish I could go to a con...! -still a virgin when it comes to cons-
And no I haven't. T_T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylira View Post
Yup~ I don't understand how people manage to take care of so many kids at once~ ; q;
Uwaaah~ I'm getting dizzy~ @w@
Kekeke. ;D You spin me round and round ~~~ -sing-
Man my eyes are feeling weird. LOL. I think I've stared at the computer too long. T_T

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 11-01-2010, 02:43 AM

Linapoo: I think I do like it there so far. Minus the stairs and the hills. XD I still don't know my way around though...except for the classes I am currently in obviously. lol. Uggh...I have to wake up early tomorrow! Because I get to go meet with my advisor tomorrow at 11am. But I need to do it...before thursday because one of my assignments due for thursday night needs my advisor's signature. *sigh*

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 11-01-2010, 02:43 AM

TerrenaAnimula: I don't actually have them all. XD;;;; I sold back Re: Chain of Memories and 358/2 Days. And the final mixes for KH and KH2 never were released in the US.

Lina: D: You'll go to one one day!
Aw~ D: -zips her lips on what she was going to say-

Sylira
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-01-2010, 02:44 AM

lina - Eheh~ *H*
Ooh you should rest them!