Kurenai
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-03-2009, 12:33 AM

Hey, how was your snowboarding adventure? :D

Karayna
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Karayna

Old 01-03-2009, 02:40 AM

Lura ~ It's okay! Breaks are meant for disappearing.
Thank you for your comment; I think I got better by just doing these freebies.
O u O
Happy New Years to you too!

Bug ~ Good; I like asking questions. ^^
Ragnarok? Cool! I've heard good things about that game. It does sound a lot like a fairytale. Mayhaps you're actually in a fairytale and the world revolves around your sory? : \ Mayhaps ...
Anyways I hope you guys stay together forever! : DDDD

Kitten ~ I hate CGing only because it takes forever, which it why I do pencil crayons; they take about a fourth of the time a CGed piece takes. ^^
Thank you!
PS~ Go buy a scanner??

Alika ~ Hi hi new person! How're you? : 3

Sama ~ Cause my thread is always hungry for posts and that sensation of hunger is sent out in the hopes of obtaining a meal. In getting that meal from you, it also through the theory of multi-reaction of consequence makes you feel the threads' hunger. ^^

I'm tired! D :>
I fell a bajillion times and wiped out twice. But it was fun. >: D
I''m getting better at snow boarding!

Vye ~ John did not come so it was just the family minus mom. ^^
Brother wiped out too. It was fun to watch but when I copied him two hills later, i felt bad because it HURT!
You would have had fun, you will come next year yes? : 3

Kurenai ~ We were there for three hours only and on the way home I passed out in the car. O - o
Which was fun in its own right but not fair to dad who had to drive home with no one to talk to! Which do you prefer; skiing or snow boarding?

I sleep now. >> Sorry, my eyes are burning and my bed being beside does not help me. ^^ Byebye!!

Kurenai
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-03-2009, 02:43 AM

Oh wow, you must have been tired!

Actually I've never been skiing or snow boarding! But I definitley want to try both!!

Karayna
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-03-2009, 02:52 AM

Kurenai ~ You should! Both take practice, but if you get a lesson then it's a lot easier!
I started a sketch for you, but your hair's giving me trouble. Hmm, I'll take another angle at it! *Sketch sketch*

Kurenai
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-03-2009, 02:56 AM

Whoo! Yay thankies! x3

Do you think its easier if ones rollerblades or skateboards? xD -ponders-

Karayna
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-03-2009, 03:08 AM

Kurenai ~ Roller blades will help with feeling comfortable on skis as well as moving on flat ground between lifts. I think skating would help learning how to stop without needing to do the pizza or triangle where you keep the tips of the skis together. Stopping with your blades beside one another looks much cooler and works much better if you can do it.
Skateboarding would definitely help with tricks if you get good enough at boarding but other than that, I don't think so. But then again I've only been boarding about four times ... so yeah. Snow boarding requires you to flip the back of the board from side to side to cut at the hill in order to turn and stop. Skateboarding has leaning like that but this is different. >>

DeviSama
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to DeviSama Send a message via Yahoo to DeviSama

Old 01-03-2009, 03:09 AM

lol sounds like you had ton's of fun even though you're so exsausted! xD Any chance you took pictures of the scenery? :3

Kurenai
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-03-2009, 03:11 AM

Whoo! Then maybe I should try skiing first! Cuz I looove to roller blade, and bash up my knees and bum! 8D

lol. I phail at skateboarding. After a nearly almost-could-have-been- fatal to my face accident, I just decided to sit on my skateboard and roll around. xDD

ah ha, I don't do the whole pizza thing on blades. I just put my heel on the floor, but that prabably wouldn't work with skiis. xDD

Karayna
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-03-2009, 03:21 AM

Sama ~ I am! But I like staying up late. I'll leave at half past. >>
Force me if you need to please?
Ack! No. I forgot to bring my camera! Oh well... I'll take them next time I go. I'm planning on coming down home for a weekend just to ski with dad. And I'll ski this time; no need to injure myself during the school semester.
Did you have a nice day DeviSama?

Kurenai ~ Yeay! I did skiing first. Dad started me and brother off when we were like ... three or something so I feel comfortable on skis. If you've done a lot of roller bladeing then you should do well on skis. But Snow boarding is where you land on your knees and bum; skis is only bum. ^^
Ow! What nearly happened to your face? (PS, rolling around on ones bum is fun! Two people road down the hill on their snow boards like sleds because their boards broke on them. >D)
You could always try and do the roller blade stop, but I think you'll just twist your body and become a skiing contortionist. CCCCC 3

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 01-03-2009, 03:45 AM

Hello Karayna! What's up?

Vye
*^_^*

Old 01-03-2009, 06:55 AM

@Kara: See! LOL. I knew you would have fun, and it's good to spend time with the family, I'm sure they are all annoyed that I've been keeping you all for myself for the past two weeks, and it's always fun to have some family time. >:D

And trust me, I wiped out WAY to many times last time we went. Haha and if I went today I might of just doubled the falling time. Anyways hopefully I will come next year. :)

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-03-2009, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karayna View Post
Lura ~ It's okay! Breaks are meant for disappearing.
Thank you for your comment; I think I got better by just doing these freebies.
O u O
Happy New Years to you too!
Yeah, but I still feel bad about disappearing on people. XD;;

Hehe, freebies do that to people~ 8'D

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 01-03-2009, 11:49 AM

Hello everyone. ^^
How are you?