Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 12-15-2008, 12:11 AM

So, like, I was hanging out and I heard someone say, "Y'know, they're divided up into teams." And I'm all, "Uh-huh." And they were like, "It's really cool because, y'know, they're dressing up in their team colors." And I'm like, "omgawd, really? How awesome!"

And I saw how the other team threads were doing and I thought to myself, "But there's, like, no where for, y'know, the people who aren't part of a team to hang out, y'know? Or people who don't want to hang out in their own team thread all the time and want to chat with everyone!"

So that's what this thread is for, okay?

Everyone is invited in this thread. Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, or Undeclared! Don't be uncool and make anyone feel unwelcome, okay?

But, like, don't expect me to always be here, okay? I have two monster little brothers and my mom and they are fully visiting Menewsha so I have to show them around and still tend my shop.

But I'll, y'know, try to hang out here a little bit when I can.

Oops. Mom needs help with the brats. Later! I want to see totally awesome people posting in here when I get back!

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-15-2008, 12:14 AM

I hope I can post now.

Um, Li Mei, you rock for this. Bunches of meh buddies are on a different team and and and...silly dramaness may occur!

Good luck with those brats.

ChibiTotoro222
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-15-2008, 12:50 AM

What a most excellent idea! 8D -snugs Li Mei-

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-15-2008, 12:52 AM

Your siggy is cute, Totoro! SO yellow and bright and sparkly....*w*

ChibiTotoro222
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-15-2008, 12:54 AM

Why thank you! 8D
Children are quite annoying to pixel. x____x

LennaHime
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-15-2008, 12:59 AM

I haven't pixelled in a loooong time. I wasn't good at it anyway. Xp

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 12-15-2008, 01:01 AM

I like this idea ^^

ChibiTotoro222
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-15-2008, 01:05 AM

Lenna; Me neither. xD
Aside from yesterday, my last pixeling was in July or something. D:

Paprika
Rika Crab

Old 12-15-2008, 01:31 AM

Snazzy, and i must admit...Li Mei has awesome clothing :)

Rose Marie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-15-2008, 01:32 AM

You are awesome for making this, you know that right? *Offers brownies*

Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 12-15-2008, 02:11 AM

@LennaHime - Of course you can post!

Yeah, I toootally figured people would be bummed because, y'know, the different teams thing might mean their crew was split! So now no one has to feel, y'know shunned by their friends, cuz they can just hang out here!

And, yeah, I'll need it with these ankle-biters! They're playing a game now, so I don't have to worry about it until they get bored with the game and want to play Pick-On-Big-Sis!

@ChibiTotoro222 - *returns the snug* Thanks! Hope to see you around this thread, then! I toooooooootally need people to keep it alive!

@secretdae007 - Glad you enjoy it! You should sooooo totally hang around!

@Paprika - Thanks! *poses* They're pretty awesome, I have to agree. *grins*

@Noodle - Thanks Noodle! *accepts the brownies* This is, like, totally decent of you, to share. But I can't have more than one.... Okay, two. I promised myself I'd stick to my diet and I would soooo regret it after New Year!

So, where is everyone? I thought I'd have more than a few posts in here! This is totally harshing my multicolor vibe!

Rawrsaurus
(^(エ)^)
Send a message via AIM to Rawrsaurus Send a message via MSN to Rawrsaurus

Old 12-15-2008, 02:15 AM

Ohh, I always envy the people who think of these threads that're all "Duh, why didn't I think of making one for that"

Rose Marie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-15-2008, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Mei View Post

@Noodle - Thanks Noodle! *accepts the brownies* This is, like, totally decent of you, to share. But I can't have more than one.... Okay, two. I promised myself I'd stick to my diet and I would soooo regret it after New Year!

So, where is everyone? I thought I'd have more than a few posts in here! This is totally harshing my multicolor vibe!
I baked them and offered them to all the other teams. I think noones posting in here as they are still stunned at what a good idea you had. *tries to comfort*

Foxxi
is a kickass Fox

Old 12-15-2008, 02:20 AM

NVR STAY UNDIVIDED!xDD jk

HEY EVERYONE!

Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 12-15-2008, 02:30 AM

@Rawrsaurus - *laughs* I'm used to being envied for being a trend-setter. *cheerfully stated* Glad you're here, though! You're an early adoptor! ;)

@Noodle - Yeah, you think so? Well, that's all right then! I've heard of being stunned by my ideas too. *grin*

@Foxxi - Hey! *smiles*

M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 12-15-2008, 02:32 AM

O sweet Li Mei, this is an awesome idea!!
Even though we are divided into teams we are still one big community ;D

Rawrsaurus
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-15-2008, 02:35 AM

Lol, an early adopter of the thread? o.o

Ahh wonder where Tesel is. I wanna know how weapon sales are going in this season, haha. The results might be scary

Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 12-15-2008, 02:40 AM

@M i n u x e - Thanks! And like, yeah - exactly! That's totally what I'm going for! Together, we'll fully own the other islands and their snowmen! So we soooo shouldn't get caught up in "Red" or "Blue" or "Yellow" or "Green" and just think about how, y'know, we're all in this together, amiright?

@Rawrsaurus - Yeah, exactly!

I'm liikke... not sure what Tesel is up to? But I'll bet she'll show up later. I think that she kinda was hiding from her cousin, but I think she was going to figure out what team she'd join and hang out sometimes when she's not training? I don't really talk too much with her, though, but I'm pretty sure she'll be around. I will totally make sure she says 'yo' to you if I see her, though!

Rawrsaurus
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-15-2008, 02:43 AM

Ahh I don't think I've ever spoken to her actually, lol xD So she'll probably be like "Who's that??"

Oho, though if I got to her and recruited her it'd be score one for the red team.

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 12-15-2008, 02:54 AM

-wanders back in- Sorry, I've been bouncing around the threads for the past few hours.

Rylynne
your resident bonafide coffee ad...

Old 12-15-2008, 02:55 AM

*shuffles in*

Li Mei, this is totally an awesome idea! =D I applaud you for thinking of this, since I never did. xDD;;

I hope we get more visitors soon, though. =O It could just be the time? ^^;; <3

Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 12-15-2008, 03:05 AM

@Rawrsaurus - *laughs* Dude. If you got Tesel on her cousin's team I would be like, "Omigawd, Rawrsaurus should totally be working for the United Nations!" because it would be soooooooo difficult!

@secretdae007 - It's totally cool, secretdae! I've got to bounce in a minute myself. The brats are squawling over one of them beating the other in the game and Mom is like, "Mei-Mei, deal with them, I'm talking with the neighbor!" and I'm like, "Mooooooooom don't call me Mei-Mei it's embarrassing!" But whatever.

@Rylynne - Thanks! It's probably part because of the time and part because, y'know, a lot of people are totally down with their team. *grins* I understand that, y'know? But it makes it kinda hard for this thread to be very busy~!
@[b]

Rylynne
your resident bonafide coffee ad...

Old 12-15-2008, 03:07 AM

Yeah, that's true. =O People should venture out more though. xDD;; Else we might see some early pre-competition competitiveness around here. ^^;;

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 12-15-2008, 03:10 AM

Li Mei: Glad I never had to deal with considerably younger siblings

Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 12-15-2008, 03:13 AM

@Rylynne - Yeah, like... I've heard that people are kinda already like that a little? But it's probably meant in good fun, but not everyone knows that, y'know? So that's why this thread is there, so those people can hang out here without totally feeling like they're being dissed for joining the 'wrong' team. Like. Woah, imagine if you were new? Very lame!

@secretdae007 - Yeah, I mean, the little monsters can be cute sometimes, but since they're twins they've toootally got spoiled. *rolls eyes*

EDIT: I see lots of lurkers, but it's been awhile since the last post. Since my brothers are screaming bloody murder now, I'm going to jet. I'll try to be back soon, so use the thread! *laughs*

Last edited by Li Mei; 12-15-2008 at 03:22 AM..