Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-24-2013, 04:02 AM

I know Kanra offed his dad at thirteen, but he dosn't remember a whole lot about it as it says within his pro. Not sure yet if the ray would affect those memories, since it is not to uncommon for personalities to not share the same memories. Maybe Berserker is hiding something from him, which could add to the mystery of where his mom vanished to.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 12-24-2013, 04:06 AM

:O Ooooo I like it.

Also: Es is about to post in the real thread. Anyone object to me taking second here?

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-24-2013, 04:08 AM

Nope, I still got bugs to work out. O.o

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 12-24-2013, 04:25 AM

Go right ahead Es. I'm still working on my post.

Vex is just itching to call Daliah a bitch and tell her a few things, but I think for now it might be best for her not too.

Esmme

Old 12-24-2013, 04:26 AM

Welp, then I will jump in and post. :3 Es has most early things worked out, and the secret sorta just ended up being part of his past. *pats Vlad's head* Good, Vlad. Thank you for being cooperative.

As for past, I'm still not sure who brought him in, but it was a very early agent. He's been with the SFA for 11 years, after all. haha

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 04:36 AM

I'm not sure who would have brought Vex in. I was thinking maybe Sycom would be the one, but I doubt greatly that he would have been doing fieldwork then. The why they were brought in is more important than the who I suppose.

Esmme

Old 12-24-2013, 04:44 AM

If anyone wants a link with Vlad, feel free to bump me. ;) I'll help you come up with something, if you'd like. Vlad's been around.. for a while. haha

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 04:52 AM

So has Vex. I think Vlad is the only criminal who has been held by the SFA longer than her.
It would kind of make sense if Vex and Vlad had a connection since Vlad has been in for 11 years and Vex has been in for 10.

Also I kind of wonder what would happen if someone refused to tell a secret... >.>

Esmme

Old 12-24-2013, 05:20 AM

See those zappers? THEY HURT. Ask Vlad. He knows.

And yes, it would make sense for them to at least know one another. haha we can plan it out somehow. :3 Maybe... if Xavi agrees, maybe at one point they had a cell near one another? It sounds like the criminals shift cells often, from what happened to their rooms. I guess we can ask.

Or maybe they met at another event? Or during a mission? *heads off to bed, thinking about the rp*

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 05:25 AM

Vex knows too, but she likes giving Daliah a hard time when she has the chance. Probably not the wisest of things to do.

Yeah, we'll have to come up with something.

About time for me to get to bed too. Now to finish typing my post.
Gah, I don't know what to put for her secret. >.<;

Last edited by blueblackrose; 12-24-2013 at 05:38 AM..

Esmme

Old 12-24-2013, 05:46 AM

Secrets....

love interest? The way she felt about something that happened to her in the past? How she enjoys something that most people wouldn't find enjoyable? Maybe she wants to share something about her past, and it was something she never told her family? hahaha, hopefully I'm helping some of us come up with something. LOL

As for them knowing one another: Something. Something. Let me know if you come up with anything. :3

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 05:49 AM

So many possibilities. I could use the one about why she snapped and first killed. No one knows that and she doesn't care much for remembering certain parts of it.
Then again her saying something about liking Sycom or having a crush on him might get a good rile out of Daliah, lmao.

Hey Xav can they tell what ever or does the ray force them to tell something that's a deep secret from their past?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just came up with something.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 12-24-2013 at 06:06 AM..

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 12-24-2013, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISOS Duke View Post
With how we've posted thus far, I don't think Hime would have much of a connection with the other agents (save for Sycom and Daliah because she's been working with them for a few years) nor does she have a connection with any of her own teammates (even Reino as he was gone before she started there). That would some how leave Mozilla, Lolipop, Discord and Vex open to something somehow XD
Agents are kinds an exception to the rule since Delish hand picked them. But if you can figure a connection out, that would be shaweet~!

---------- Post added 12-24-2013 at 01:51 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
So has Vex. I think Vlad is the only criminal who has been held by the SFA longer than her.
It would kind of make sense if Vex and Vlad had a connection since Vlad has been in for 11 years and Vex has been in for 10.

Also I kind of wonder what would happen if someone refused to tell a secret... >.>
Refusual to share a secret results in termination. Daliah is in a no bullshit mood. If she's feeling nice, she'll hold the ray on the person longer which will result I'm them spilling more juicy details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmme View Post
See those zappers? THEY HURT. Ask Vlad. He knows.

And yes, it would make sense for them to at least know one another. haha we can plan it out somehow. :3 Maybe... if Xavi agrees, maybe at one point they had a cell near one another? It sounds like the criminals shift cells often, from what happened to their rooms. I guess we can ask.

Or maybe they met at another event? Or during a mission? *heads off to bed, thinking about the rp*
What about having them know each other from a joint operation. Two differing teams often pair up so it's possible that they worked together for a few missions.

Quote:
Vex knows too, but she likes giving Daliah a hard time when she has the chance. Probably not the wisest of things to do.

Yeah, we'll have to come up with something.

About time for me to get to bed too. Now to finish typing my post.
Gah, I don't know what to put for her secret. >.<;
The secret doesn't have to link to their criminal past. Can be something revealing about them. Like is someone was deathly afraid of water, they might share that. Or if they are terrified of the dark. The secrets they share should be beneficial to the group. Something that will make the others learn a personal thing about the character.

Quote:
So many possibilities. I could use the one about why she snapped and first killed. No one knows that and she doesn't care much for remembering certain parts of it.
Then again her saying something about liking Sycom or having a crush on him might get a good rile out of Daliah, lmao.

Hey Xav can they tell what ever or does the ray force them to tell something that's a deep secret from their past?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just came up with something.
the ray just makes them speak the truth. The mote dramatic the secret, the better xP

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-24-2013, 09:21 PM

o.o um....ello

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 12-24-2013, 09:32 PM

Sorry I haven't answered PMs. Been busy. Prob won't get to then until the 26th.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-24-2013, 09:34 PM

Alright xavi -noms on le xavi- rawr owo

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 12-24-2013, 09:44 PM

I taste like eggnog. *joins you in the noming of my arm*

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-24-2013, 09:47 PM

Ewwwww...I hate eggnog x.x. Idk why, never liked the stuff. I prefer me a nice cup of warm apple cider.

Esmme

Old 12-24-2013, 10:04 PM

Mmm. Cider. I usually hate eggnog, but I just found some that is the best freaking eggnog on the face of this planet. Southern Comfort.

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 12-25-2013, 07:51 AM

the closest thing i've ever had to eggnog was the eggnog flavored lindt chocolates. i didn't like them much. i prefer peppermint bark :3

also...eh-heh, Cias took my plea to cooperate a little too far and wouldn't stop talking >.>

Esmme

Old 12-25-2013, 08:23 AM

Good boy, Cias! B-but.....

//sadly takes the Cias and tucks him away all safe in a hug// POOR BABY.

I wish Vlad would care more about these kinds of things. Cias, baby, it's okay. Everything's gonna be okay. Maybe. Someday. Perhaps.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 12-25-2013, 09:39 AM

//Joins Hug

I Know ; - ; I'm So Sorry Cias Darling

((My Phone Capitalizes Everything For Some Reason . - . ))

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 12-25-2013, 01:03 PM

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a fantastic day filled with love and joy <3

Aoi Kazuya

Old 12-25-2013, 01:14 PM

Merry Christmas to you too Xavi! And to everyone else as well~ I hope you all have wonderful, or at least decent, days :D

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-25-2013, 01:28 PM

Awwwwww Cias -huggles-

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!