rainB0Wstorm

Old 02-02-2011, 09:54 PM

Hi, there are a lot of places to read in your home, and i was wondering which was YOUR favorite. Don't be afraid to post. Thanhs. :P
My favorite place to read is in my room, on my bed, next to the window. the window brings a lot of light and imagination. Plus, nobody bothers me. :poke:

Last edited by rainB0Wstorm; 02-05-2011 at 09:46 PM..

Anaxilea
Slacker Queen
Send a message via AIM to Anaxilea Send a message via MSN to Anaxilea Send a message via Yahoo to Anaxilea

Old 02-02-2011, 10:35 PM

Well, when it's not messy- heck, maybe I'll take a picture later... anyway, I have a very low bookshelf that has been constructed to wrap around half of my bedroom and under a window. Between my bookshelf and my bed in the corner, I've piled a bunch of floor pillows, pillows and cushions ^^ I lay down or curl up there, grab a good book and position my book light over my shoulder.

Outside of my home, I really like my college's library. They have a fireplace in the middle of the library and it's surrounded by couches. Usually the spot is taken, but I take night classes and few students are there. I can stretch out with a couch to myself, lay on my stomach and read to my heart's content. I've missed the start of quite a few classes that way c:

My addiction to my kindle also means that I read on every bus, train, or car ride, too. ^^

Love4Dreams
...I got my head in the clouds.....

Old 02-03-2011, 03:49 AM

I usually go into the living room, and lay on my comfy couch...Or either in my loft...Or maybe my room...Those three places : )

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 02-03-2011, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainB0Wstorm View Post
My favorite place to read is in my room, on my bed, next to the window. the window brings a lot of light and imagination. Plus, nobody bpthers me. :poke:
This! This! This! I read anywhere, but this is my favourite place.

Taliesin
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-03-2011, 10:36 PM

I tend to read in bed or on my beanbag. Or anywhere I pull out the book really. I've read quite a lot in Starbucks before XD

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 02-04-2011, 01:22 AM

When I'm at home I like to either read at my normal desk, my computer desk or sitting on the edge of my bed.

Otherwise when I'm out I like to read at libraries where there's a table and the temperature is nice due to airconditioning....

Fatalony
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-04-2011, 03:51 AM

I read in my bed mostly, because I only have time as I'm laying down at night anymore... but my favorite spot is at my parents house on the back patio where I can sit in comfy patio chairs with my feet in the pool. Its hard to read outside in Florida because of how hot and muggy this place is I get too fidget-y. D:

Skull-Cookie
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-10-2011, 01:05 AM

My mom has this big walk-in closet with lots of pillows and blankets in it- I love to go in there and just hide for hours with a good book or a sketch pad and listen to music. It's so relaxing ^_^

HabloPicasso
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-10-2011, 01:40 AM

In the dining room, since it has the most windows and receives the most sunlight.