Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 12-02-2013, 12:22 AM

Big thank you to Mythos for the wonderful banner

Before we begin this meeting I need to say, to any of you out there with a bold red name, GET OUT! I mean it! You are totally not welcome here in this super rare, super secret meeting. To all those who do not have a bold red name, you are more then welcome to stay, but remember this is a super top secret meeting we are having here to plan for the Top Secret Mission. So don't tell the NPC's!

Those NPCs have been handing us gifts for years, now that everyone is home safe and sound we thought with this welcome home gala that we could re-pay the favor. You guys are going to help us go out shopping for gifts for the NPCs! We have so many wonderful users that I'm sure we'll overwhelm our favorite NPCs with thougtful and loving gifts. Can you just imagine their faces!

Last edited by BellyButton; 12-19-2013 at 04:26 PM..

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 12-02-2013, 12:23 AM

We want to make this simple, easy, and fun! Think of it as a scavenger hunt!

-Pick a NPC, you can pick one or you can choose to shop for all of them! But no more than one gift per NPC.
-Go out shopping! This part is the fun part. We want you to find images of gifts out on the internet that you think would be fun gift ideas for the NPCs.
-Save and host the picture (Make sure your hosting site is reliable because later when we go to judge if your image is broken or missing we won't be able to judge it!)
-Fill out the form
-Let us know WHY you chose the gift you did! If you picked out a wall tapestry for Nalin we won't know your reasoning unless you tell us! This is the important part, this is how we will score your entry for the eventual prize giving.

Don't worry about the scores so much, I'm sure the NPCs will enjoy any of the gifts you give! It's the thought that counts!

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Green"]I'm Shopping for...:[/COLOR][/SIZE] (NPC of choice)
[size="5"][COLOR="Green"]Gift[/COLOR][/size]: (If the picture is large please re-size or use a thumbnail)
[size="5"][COLOR="Green"]Why I think it's perfect![/COLOR][/size]:

What it should look like... AND EXAMPLE!X

I'm Shopping for...: LISE
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!:I feel like Lise would enjoy something that was a little bit cute but reminded her of the eventual mortality of everything. Also look at it, Metal Cat Skeleton?! I think she would love to have a couple of those around her shop to keep Yumeh out. (Little guy keep shredding her wears)

Last edited by ~LONGCAT~; 12-02-2013 at 02:55 AM..

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 12-02-2013, 12:24 AM

• No mules, we're already allowing you to post mucho entries please don't take advantage of this.
  • Keep your images with in our PG-13 guidelines.
  • Make sure your image hosting site is reliable. If your images display error messages we will not be hunting you down to fix this, we will just ignore that entry.
  • Be Respectful of others. Not everyone has the same tastes as you do.
  • The NPCs may be out and about. Feel free to ask them questions but don't ruin the surprise!

Last edited by ~LONGCAT~; 12-02-2013 at 02:51 AM..

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 12-02-2013, 12:24 AM

Of course this is the part you have all been waiting for. Cora and Me are going to award the best NPC gifts for each of our friendly NPC's Prizes.

For Each NPC Category:

First: 5k
Second: 3k
Third: 1k

For the Top three overall Staff Picks:
First:

Medal of Totally Epic Win

Second:

Medal of Shiny Awesomeness

Third:

Medal of Super Spiffiness

Other Prizes May be awarded for other Awesomeness if we see fit.

Last edited by Cora; 01-26-2014 at 11:23 PM..

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 12-02-2013, 12:25 AM

The following are NPC's that are currently available to buy gifts for. For hints on the kind of person they are feel free to visit here: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/main/i...npc-guide.html

Also remember! The NPC's are bound to be out and about for the Event! Feel free to ask them about the kinds of things they like, but remember DON'T TELL THEM OUR SECRET!
  • Abel
  • Aimee
  • Lance
  • Li Mei
  • Lise
  • Nalin
  • Cecilia
  • Jeryck
  • Nami
  • Mr. Mayor
  • Vicktoria Valentine
  • Yumeh
  • Peeblo
  • Emilio
  • Madam Rousseau
  • Channah

Last edited by ~LONGCAT~; 12-29-2013 at 02:20 AM..

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 12-02-2013, 12:25 AM

AbelX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethos

I'm Shopping for...: Abel
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Abel is an amazing magician, but I think that he needs just a little nudge getting out of his shell. I mean seriously though, he is quite the looker, and is completely incapable of flirting? Perhaps not any more! Boom! Bam! Tarot with Tude! Now he can branch out of his comfort zone while still safely within the realm of magic. The best gift any one can give is the gift of friendship, right? Let's turn Abel into a CASTanova!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperZombiePotatoe
Gift:
Clip on Koala
Why I think it's perfect!: This for when he gets lonely. He can clip it onto his scarf and have a buddy with him all the time. I had one when I was younger that used to stay on my book bag. Also it matches his hair colour and has a blue waist coat too! And it's cute...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadrain
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: It's portable longue that doubles up as bookshelf! Lay down, relax, reach down and take your favorite book. I think he would need some time off in comfortable position with his favorite reading materials. :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura_Madison View Post
Gift:

Why I think it's perfect!:
Abel has a scarf that goes with this color of gloves. Plus, they are fingerless so he can use his magic, plus wiggle his fingers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Abel needs some gorgeous red boots to match his style and sexyness. Er.... so that he can get around in the snow safely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seridano View Post
Gift:

Magician heist movie. Can you say secret guilty pleasure? I think so!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
Gift:

Why I think it's perfect!: A baby queen fire lizard is great gift for Abel. After all Abel uses magic and I'm sure he has a high interest in magical as well as mythical items. The fire lizard can learn and help him with things. The only question is will he be able to impress the baby once it hatches.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKasumi View Post
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Well he has a magic shop so why not a magical book that has spells, and heck XD you can even pull a weapons out of it! You can't have a magic shop without a book, and maybe he'll want it from himself!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
Gift:

Why I think it's perfect!: Well, I know that Abel keeps a journal. I also know that he's a little serious and also appreciates the world in a way that most people don't understand. So I think this journal his appropriate for him. The simple design and the leather gives it a very serious feeling. And the phrase reminds people that he is usually perfectly content with his own company, without anyone's "help."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
Time to start looking for gifts!

Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Well if Abel is anything like me, he doesn't mind multiples of winter items. I always misplace my scarves in particular. This one has a nice flow and weight to it plus it's red. XD Yay red!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
I'm Shopping for...:Abel
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: They say crystals hold magical properties and that the magic can be channeled to the magical being that has it is their possession. So for you, Abel, I picked out these crystal necklaces to help you with your magical endeavors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbigadorlube View Post
Gift: Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view
Why I think it's perfect!: Magic and mysterious, this ring seems a perfect fit for Abel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: The Elder wand, most powerful wand in the world. Perfect for a magic shop owner! I won this in a duel :P.
He can have it, but apparently it's more powerful if he duels me and wins first!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EirianHikari View Post
Gift: (If the picture is large
Why I think it's perfect!: Abel must need places to keep spells and potions, so why not some bottles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GwenaHikari
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Because everyone needs one o.o

AimeeX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethos View Post

I'm Shopping for...: Aimee
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Fashionista estrodinare! Every one has been jumping on the Whovian wagon lately, and this jacket is PERFECT if she wants to join on in. Being a bright, flashy, and colorful person, I could not find a better suited suit any where. Wearing this jacket will certainly make her WHO every one is talking about.
Quote:
Gift:

Why I think it's perfect!: Aimee likes to be very fashionable, but an must have accessory is her makeup. Trending with fashionable colors in this makeup kit, she will be star ready on the runway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIM_ROCK View Post
I'm Shopping for...: (Aimee)
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: What more could a single lady want but some eye candy to look at while having a drink.
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!:A perfect gift for a bubbly kind girl like Aimee, is a bubbling fountain to calm her down when she needs it. Complete with the idea that one thing can be poured into another, and spread down the line. Just like her wonderful gossip! Not to mention, who doesn't want to happily sip tea while you chit chat?
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Well, what girl doesn't love stuff animals? And how could you resist this cute little guy?
Quote:
Gift:

Why I think it's perfect!: Aimee is a fashionable young woman. And I think that shawls are one of the best accessories. They can be worn in so many different ways- They can be used as scarves- over to complete an outfit or under to flash a little color- or draped around the shoulders or even tied around the waist. And I'm sure that Aimee would appreciate a romantic classic like Pride and Prejudice.
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: For a girl that loves the now, I'm sure she'd enjoy Paul Andrew's new line of fashion shoes for 2014. The blue reminded me of her favorite outfit. :D These super cute and flirty shoes are sure to turn head. :D
Quote:
[/COLOR]I'm Shopping for...: Aimee
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: She looks rather cold in her skirt given the current weather. These pants perfectly match her ensemble and will keep her nice and warm during the winter season!
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: A subscription to Womans Weekly. Up to date info/gossip about celebs and stuff happening around the world. Just what Aimee needs! She can share all the gossip with her friends around menewsha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadrain View Post
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: A stylish way to show off your favorite things, note down some special memories and her friends can gift her more charms for this special bracelet to make it absolutely unique and special!
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: An adorable animal speaker seems perfect for someone so bubbly and upbeat!

LanceX

Quote:
I'm Shopping for...: Lance
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Lance has been a hard worker ever since he has gotten to the island. Coming up from very little, it'd be nice to actually get some where in life. Well, Lance, I insist that you have this magnificent throne complete loyal subjects to always watch your back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellyButton
Gift:

"Scared of Santa: Scenes of Terror in Toyland"

Because not everyone thinks the dimples are merry, nor that the bowl is full of jelly.

Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Because he works so hard, and he enjoys fishing in his spare time. I felt that he deserves a custom made bed just for him, that allows him to watch the peaceful fish he loves, and maybe tricks him into taking some much deserved rest.
Quote:
Gift:

Why I think it's perfect!: It would be a wonderful weekend out to the ocean to fish all he wants. He also gets a new fishing rod and a box of fishing lures, so he can fish for the smallest to the biggest fish in the sea.
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: The Mad Hatter's Hat!! (don't ask me how i got it) ;P. Every hat shop owner wants this! It possesses fantastic magical powers!
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: I figured he might need a new fishing pole for his past time! ^_^
Quote:
Gift:

Why I think it's perfect!: Lance enjoys fishing, but he's always so busy! So why not get him a small toy fishing set? It doesn't take up much room and he can play with it behind the counter at his store!
Quote:
I'm Shopping for...:Lance
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: They say that irrational fears are best over come by direct and prolonged exposure. This movie may help Lance to over come fears. Or it may cause him to huddle under a blanket and never again walk outside.
Quote:
I'm Shopping for...:Lance
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: I think this gift is perfect for Lance because even though it is simple it displays the love for a certain hobby. Whenever Lance leaves his shop to go fishing he now has this cute little sign to let everyone know. :P
Quote:
Quote:
Gift: Click on thumbnail for full view
Why I think it's perfect!: This is just what any delivery man needs. Or anyone really for that matter...
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Stylish cups with fish motive that will surely make a good conversation starter when he has guests over!
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: What better for someone with a hat store, then a hat molding machine!

Li MeiX

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIM_ROCK
I'm Shopping for...: (Li Mei)
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Well it's quirky like Li Mei's style and it's not something you see someone wearing everyday
Quote:
I'm Shopping for...: Li Mei
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Well.. basing it off her name! XD I think this will fit her nicely, she might like it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodstainedwings View Post
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: I think this chick needs to upgrade her weapon closet and when i saw this, i figured she would love it. its so sharp and pointy and just as bad ass as Li Mei herself. Just the thing a girl needs to start the new year, learning a new weapon.
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Someone with such a unique fun style probably wants to keep it fresh. A trip to the salon on me. :D
Quote:
Gift:

Why I think it's perfect!: Li Mei is an individual. She likes to make a statement, and I think this bold ear cuff suits her personality. The purple should even match her favorite outfit.
Quote:
I'm Shopping for...:Li Mei
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: I think it's perfect for Li Mei because it is an outfit with tons of matching accessories! And that's her thing. Not to mention that this outfit also gives off adult vibes to make her seem older than what she really is.
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Li's business is accessories, but she has a marked dangerous side to her. To accentuate two of the few things I know about this lovely young lady, I chose the elegant "Le Ensemble d'Camouflage" (seen here on a larger bald man). Feminine and fierce, Le Ensemble features flippy fairy wings (they're difficult to see) a tutu (you might get a glimpse when it moves), and quite possibly more pockets on the front that you could ever find uses for (the world may never know). So, Li, for a gal who knows exactly how to be seen, I give you the choice to be overlooked when you darn well please.

... if that's even possible...
Quote:
[/COLOR]I'm Shopping for...: Li mei
Why I think it's perfect!: This fashion forward kimono makes me think of our very own Li mei. I hope she has a great time ringing in the New Year with this unique ensemble!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperZombiePotatoe View Post
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Li Mei has awesome style, and I think she could really spice up an outfit with one of these boas.
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Every awesome 18 year old with style would love one of these! (especially if they're on tumblr) And I think Li Mei would absoltely love this to add a touch more awesome to her outfits
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Greenstone Pendant - Also known as Pounamu by the natives to NZ - Maori. This spiral twist represents friendship. Which i am offering to Li Mei! :)
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Now, she can sign autographs, cheques and mark down notes with pen fitting her style!
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: She loves accessories, so these awesome barrettes are perfect!

LiseX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlandnymph
I'm Shopping for...: Lise
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Pinstripe pumps AND Jack and Sally? I think Lise would appreciate the stylized heels and the Nightmare Before Christmas reference. It suits her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadrain
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: It's not just any sweet thing that would fit Lise, but these creepy candies in chocolate coffin are just ideal for her. She can eat them without dislike for anything pink and cute! The box is called 'Death is like box of chocolate' for a reason after all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockworkLupine
Gift:

Why I think it's perfect!: I think our delightfully dark Lise would love to have a skull cameo corset to set off her shadowy style. It easily works with any red, white, blue, purple, green, or black dress! Especially black. ;)
Quote:
I'm Shopping for...: (Lise)
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: It's gothic, seductive and all around the perfect thing for a dark mysterious lady to own
Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!:I think Lise Would LOVE the addams family. what with them all being dark and such.
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Lise wears stockings all of the time, and that silly kitty witty Yumeh seems to like tearing them up. Perhaps Yumeh would be fooled by "cats" already "in the process" of "tearing up" her "stockings." Besides, these will go with those shoes that have already been given to her (the black totally matches this black). All together she'll be stunning. The real cat's meow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seridano View Post
Gift:

A full set of unique hand drawn (but not by me, or they wouldn't be nearly as awesome) tarot cards fit for a certain someone interested in the dark and the arcane.
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: All fortune tellers/Spirit communicators should have an Ouija board! This one has a statue of yumeh! Brrr it's giving me the creeps just looking at it!!
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Who wouldn't want a skeleton candle holder? :) I think this fits Lise very well!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodstainedwings View Post
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Lise deserves a chair befitting her style and grace. this chair is gothic and modern, elegant and ghoolish. its simply perfect for our local goth to relax and feel at home in. on a side note, it also comes in rhinoceros and whale and walrus.
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Learning a new divination tool might be fun for her! So I picked out this book. :)
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Believe or not this is a ring and as much as I want it for myself, I think it fits Lise much better.
Quote:
[/COLOR]I'm Shopping for...: Lise
Why I think it's perfect!: These hair clips made me think of Lise right away. She can use them in addition to her usual bows or in place of them and they come in a wide variety of colors so she can wear a different color every day!
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Every ultimate evil person has a secret crazy side. And since its a necklace, she can hide it under her shirt.
Quote:

Gift:

A creepy twist on something cute? That's totally Lise's style. This is also a very unique gift. There is one bear created per "session" and no two bears are alike.
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: You can never go wrong with black and red. These would look great on Lise and she can kick some butt in the too if it's needed.

NalinX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzura

I'm Shopping for...: Nalin
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect! The orchid mantis is very easy to take care of especially considering Nalin's store is the perfect environment for her. She can practically take care of herself. Not to mention the orchid mantis is good at removing pesky flies and other small insects you don't want around. Just keep an eye on her so she doesn't end up in someone's bouquet!
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Nalin's flowers are gorgeous. Really, they're very fetching, and I am sure that he spends a large fortune on fertilizers and stimulants to keep his flowers looking their best. There is an all natural way, and (Nalin being the nature buff that he is) I'm sure he'd prefer to do things the all natural way. Well, Nalin buddy, have I got a doozy for you! This hefty supply of manure should save you a load of cash!

Quote:
I'm Shopping for...: (Nalin)
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: A whole set of Grow you own veg including funky veg. Perfect for Nalin who'll enjoy growing some interesting things.
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Nalin appreciates flowers, so.. I thought I bring him some seeds for rainbow roses!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlandnymph View Post
Gift:

Why I think it's perfect!: This little plant! It's called the Audrey 2 and it's all the rage if you don't like your house guests. I just thought that with Nalin's green thumb he could help it flourish! Though, this plant like its food raw.
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Ahh Nalin you work so hard making your garden so beautiful. I thought maybe he'd like a nice set of garden furniture to have others other to admire your beautiful work.
Quote:
I'm Shopping for...:Nalin
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: I picture Nalin as a more simple loving kind of person. Nothing has to be fancy, eye catching and fabulous in order to please him. So for you, Nalin, I have given you a cute little fountain that would make a great addition to your garden! You can even keep little fishies in it!
Quote:
I'm Shopping for...: Nalin Sun
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: I have an odd feeling that a field of flowers would make Nalin go
Quote:
Quote:
Why I think it's perfect!: To Nalin I'm giving a trip to Hawaii! I think he would love the chance to discover new flora and maybe bring back a few new species with him!
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Apparently this stuff is from the garden of eden! It will grow perfect beautiful plants, fruits etc. Perfect for gardeners and lovers of plants and flowers like Nalin :).
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: From what I know, he not only cares for plants, but beautiful things, too, so this unites them. Glass bubbles with special plants tillandsias (which require no soil and gather nutrients and water from the air. which require no soil and gather nutrients and water from the air) will decorate and keep nature close
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Nalin loves plants so much, I thought he might love these terrariums.

CeciliaX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzura
I'm Shopping for...: Cecilia
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect! Everyone knows Cecilia loves sweets, but she's also a bright and creative young girl, so instead of just getting her some sweets to eat, she could build something first! This Chocolate House comes with everything she needs and easy to follow instruction. But even if it doesn't turn out right, it'll still be just as tasty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellyButton
[/COLOR]I'm Shopping for...:Cecilia
Gift:

"How to Babysit a Grandpa"

This is a very sweet & humorous book with lovely illustrations that gives tips for "babysitting" a grandpa. What to feed him, activities to do, how to get him to take naps (!), and so forth. This reminds me of the special relationship that Jeryck and Cessy have, and I think they would enjoy reading it together. :3
Quote:
I'm Shopping for...: Cecilia Ashworth
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Wandering around by herself (on the occasions when she slips out of Jeryck's sight) could land this ball of energy in a sticky mess! With this little doozy she can keep trouble at bay with LOTS of guns! Just like James Bond! The one thing that James Bond had in every movie was an awesomely powerful weaponized vehicle. Cecilia don't worry I checked it out. It may be small and yellow, but this one's not a lemon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!:she loved the Festival for the Falling star's, and she's just cute, so i figured a home made star pillow would be just up her alley.

Quote:
Quote:
I'm Shopping for...: Cessy
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: The perfect prezzy for a cutie pie! Whats better then a teddy you can hide your candies in? Grandpa will never know! It even has a pink scarf! :P
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: I'm sure she would love a Yumeh plushie!
Quote:
[/COLOR]I'm Shopping for...:Cecilia
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Cessy's Cute it's cute! They're like twins! XD Also I know how much she loves to play with yumeh so I thought this one could fill in when yumeh goes into mysterious cat mode.
Quote:
[/COLOR]I'm Shopping for...: Cecilia
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Not one Giant Teddy Bear, but FOUR Giant Teddy Bears!
Quote:
Why I think it's perfect!: (Description here) With this supercool GPS smartwach designed for kids, she'll never get lost again!
Quote:
I'm Shopping for...: Cecelia
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: A cute new scarf for the cutest little girl on Menewsha. With this you can cosplay as Yumeh.
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: I heard she's been skating around a lot these past days, so I think new and pretty ice skates would be a good gift - practical but brings a lot of joy as well!
Quote:
I'm Shopping for...: Cessy
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: I heard Jeryck mention Cessy wanted snow, so why not a snow machine!
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!:What child (or adults doesn't want snow? None. They all do!

JeryckX

Quote:
I'm Shopping for...: (Jeryck)
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: It'll save him time when it comes to wanting to put on the socks and sandals because there they are all in one. Very fashionable.
Quote:
I'm Shopping for...: Jaryck
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: He's an archaeologist, right? So he probably knows full well that ancient peoples could not have figured out how to make fire on their own. PREPOSTEROUS! And spoons were a gift to us from the aliens from the vicinity of Vega! I think that this little collection (All of Ancient Aliens Season One) would be a marvelous gift for old Jare-bear. Seriously, I'm going above and beyond.
Quote:
I'm Shopping for...:Jeryck
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: I know that Jeryck likes his ancient discoveries and enjoys his history, so I thought that a gift with a little history behind it would be perfect! Plus, Jeryck could use a little rest from exploring since he is..climbing up there in age and all.. So, why not relax and build your very own temple, Jeryck?
Quote:
I'm Shopping for...: Jeryck
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: I thought he could use some more tools!
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Not there is anything wrong with your current pipe, I just thought this beauty would be good for a laugh.
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: For Jeryck I'm getting a yearly subscription of the London Archaeologist! It's a gift that will keep on giving all year round!
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Every explorer needs a good map, compass and pocket watch.
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: This inflatable tent will save him time (and backpain) when needing to set up one, it's nice and safe for his travels.
Quote:
[SIZE="5"]I'm Shopping for...: Jeryck
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Well, since Jeryck is an archaeologist, and loves to spend time with his granddaughter, Cessy, this kit is the perfect thing they can do together!

NamiX

Quote:
I'm Shopping for...: Nami
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: The guy obviously doesn't like footwear, but it's really cold outside. Any normal length shoe would not keep his ankles warm. The -only- solution for his frosty footsies? Feet Boots. For Nami, it's the perfect fit.
Quote:
I'm Shopping for...: (Nami)
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Lightweight, waterproof and most importantly easily to store, just what you need for when you're on your wonderings.
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Hey who knows, he might be a fan of the series or like it. Besides... maybe one of those have alitte magic in it hm??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzura View Post
Gift: An amber pendant
Why I think it's perfect!: While I don't know much about magic, I do know a little bit about stones. Amber is a powerful gem associated with love, protection, power, luck, and especially healing. It helps the wearer stay level-headed and stress free. It's also referred to as a "warm" stone. The wearer may feel warmer just by wearing it!

Nami is very kind and a hard worker who asks for very little in return. I would like this pendant to be a reminder to him to take care of himself, especially in this cold weather. And, even if we don't get to spend a lot of time with him, we will always care for him as a fellow citizen and a friend. I also hope it will keep him safe during any challenges he may face.
Quote:
I'm Shopping for...:Nami
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Now he can work magic in the kitchen too! XD
Quote:
Why I think it's perfect!: I think this gift is perfect for Nami to keep him warm and dry on his travels!
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Crystal ball is both awesome accessory and actually useful in skilled hands, which I'm sure he has, so this will be double the coolness in one gift!

Mr.MayorX

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockworkLupine View Post

I'm Shopping for...: Mr. Mayor
Gift:
Click on thumbnail for full view
Why I think it's perfect!: Mr. Mayor is known for throwing dances for the events and is said to be quite the twinkletoes himself. So why not a new pair of awesome dancing shoes? :D That way, when one pair wears out he has a back up ready!
Quote:
I'm Shopping for...: (Mr Mary Mayor)
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Well it's perfect for when Mary wants to assume his identity of Shifty Steve and to keep his face warm when it's cold.
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: With this little potion Mr. Mayor can get what his heart desires. Just one drink of this Love Potion no. 9 by your beloved and they will fall in love with you. Caution for this to work you have to be the first person they see after drinking it. Also for the effects to last you must kiss your love before midnight or the spell will be broken. So go on give it a try Mr. Mayor and I'm sure that Vicky will be all yours in the near future.
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Our beloved Mayor needs something extra hard to find, and I knew it as soon as I saw it in front of me! Mr. Mayor is such a busy man with a huge heart and a great sense of humor, and look at those luscious locks! (Sorry Vicky!) Now here is a guy that takes personal grooming to a whole new level, so I thought that I would give him something everybody nose he'd pick himself!
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Might need somewhere to put that hat hmm?
Quote:
[/COLOR]I'm Shopping for...: Mr Mayor
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: I thought it would protect you from some of the fangirls around here. However it might not protect against fan fics.
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Just something to fancy up his fancy hat.
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Mr. Mayor is surely a very busy man but with this time turner he'll be sure to get everything done, and have a little extra "me" time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WherededIGo View Post
I'm Shopping for...: Mr Mayor
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Because with all the paperwork he does he is sure bound to run out and that would be awful D:
Quote:
Gift: (the box on right)
Why I think it's perfect!: Well, a gentleman like Mr. Mayor definitely would find good use for such matched items and good (and stylish) watch always is just the right gift!
Quote:
Merry Christmas all of you NPCs, enjoy!

Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: A couple years ago I remember the Mayor saying he was experimenting with making his own wine and I thought maybe he'd like a wine making kit to help with it. :)

VicktoriaX

Quote:
I'm Shopping for...: Vicktoria Valentine
Gift: (set of those)
Why I think it's perfect!: These heart-shaped lanterns will decorate Vicky's home and shop and on wintery nights (or Valentine's!) she can parade around with them spreading love and light as she enjoys! This just boosts her Vicky-ness level for 10 (if that is possible), in my humble opinion, and will look very cute with her. <3
Quote:
I'm Shopping for...: Viktoria Valentine
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: It's got a heart and is totally cute!
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: How can I pass up any thing having to do with hearts for our beloved Vicktoria? I can't! Now most people know that the heart is a muscle, and that's exactly where yummy steak comes from, yay! Well, maybe not... I didn't ask the butcher too many questions, but I know it's not horse. Please enjoy this... love muscle, Vicktoria
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockworkLupine
I'm Shopping for...: Viktoria Valentine
Gift:

Why I think it's perfect!: For such a sweetheart like Viktoria, why not a dress that adds to her bright lovable personality? Not to mention vintage stuff is super cute!
Quote:
I'm Shopping for...: (Vicktoria Valentine)
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: The image says it all. Heart shaped and they save any embarrassment.
Quote:
I'm Shopping for...: Vicky
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Last i heard she was trying to snag her a mayor. So i thought this might help! Merry xmas vicky! :P
Quote:
I'm Shopping for...: Vicktoria
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: You can have to many baking books to teach you new things!
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Who wouldn't LOVE a nice cupa tea using these cute pixel heart mugs! A set of two just in case of a sleep over with you know who. ;)
Quote:
I'm Shopping for...: Victoria Valentine
Why I think it's perfect!: So she can start her day off right!
Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Because, who DOESN'T want to put their mark on the universe. and i figure a nimbus in the shape of a heart was just the thing for our Vicktoria.
Quote:
I'm Shopping for...: Vicktoria
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Since Vicky loves spreading love, and baking, why not something for both with this cake pan!
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Because Vic and I have similar tastes, and I know I would love em.

YumehX

Quote:
I'm Shopping for...: Yumeh
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Toy set with place to put catnip capsules in. Yumeh can tear and destroy them in catnip-induced relaxation and there will be more for the next time! It's a gift that keeps on giving and giving!
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelmagghia View Post
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Treats, toys, ribbon, wrapping! It has everything a destructive kitteh might want. PLUS it comes in a basket perfect for completely ignoring the gifts in.
Quote:
I'm Shopping for...:Yumeh
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: A Feast of Fishes! How could Yumeh not like this?
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: We all know that friends and family are what make the holidays, but what about little Yumeh? 'Probably aloof because he has no feline friends. Don't fear, little Yumeh, even though Lulu is a lady cat, she's a robot and also e-meow-tionally detached.
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Hey, what cat doesn't want catnip? Especially if it's left unattended with nobody around?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMagenta View Post
Gift:

Why I think it's perfect!: Yumeh has acquired something of a reputation for chewing up wires. He'll be able to beat up this plushie computer to his heart's content without causing any more damage.
Quote:
I'm Shopping for...:Yumeh
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Well, he's fabulous! He's amazing. He's all that! (So he thinks he is, at least. ) So what better gift could you provide a kitty so high and mighty than a throne? For you, Yumeh, your very own Cat Throne!
Quote:

YumehX

Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: A ball of yarn with a little spritz of catnip spray. What fun loving kitty could resit? XD
Quote:
Why I think it's perfect!: For the king of cats himself!
Quote:
Gift:
(The spa minus the cat )
Why I think it's perfect!: Because a) just look how comfy that looks b) removable catnip holder. Amazing. c) because even the best of us need to have some decent grooming time every now and again and the absolute best of us absolutely need to do it in comfort and style
Quote:
Gift: (If the picture
Why I think it's perfect!: Yumeh can chase this to his heart's content!

PeebleX

Quote:
I'm Shopping for...: Peeblo
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Oh, I just feel like he of all, for lack of a better word, people would be able to find good use for them ;D
Quote:
Gift:

Why I think it's perfect!: Oh come on! Imagine how much chaos Peeblo could cause with a shitton of these bad boys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow
[/COLOR]I'm Shopping for...: Peeblo
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: We all know Peeblo and how he loves mean tricks, well i figured he'd like even MORE ways to pull them off.
Quote:
I'm Shopping for...: (Peeblo)
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Think of all the fun he can have with these. on unsuspecting victims Want a jelly bean ? TABASCO FLAVOR !
Quote:
I'm Shopping for...:Peeblo
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Well, I figured that the Mene's best prankster could use some new pranks. So, how about this, Peeblo? Make em embarrassed, make them fart with a whoopee-cushion!
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: There's always that certain some one that is just... impossible to shop for. You don't know their age... You don't know their actual profession... You just don't seem to know much about them, but every one deserves a present for the Holidays! Well, I don't know any one without copious amounts of paper work, so to remedy all of that chaos and clutter, Peeblo, I think a NeatDesk would be a real neat gift for you!
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: It's classic, he should have one of these.
Quote:
[/COLOR]I'm Shopping for...: Peeblo
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Peeblo is more giving then he lets on so I'm giving him a gift he'd love to re gift to some of the lady NPCs of menewsha. XD BAM! Bacon smellin ladies everywhere! XD
Quote:
Why I think it's perfect!: Any prankster's staple--duct tape (in a variety of colors)!
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Although I'm sure he doesn't need prank ideas, a well rounded kit to execute them just might strike his fancy... *hopes that she won't become the kit's first victim*
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: It's Yumeh Poo! What better gift is there for a prankster than a prank gift?

EmilioX

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherOfDarkness View Post
I'm Shopping for...: Emilio
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: unfortunately it appears Emilio is still heavily traumatised by his little vacation with some gentlemen in funny hats with hooks and beards. And I thought this may prevent any more um joy rides onboard any sailing ships that have the Jolly Roger flying on the mast
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzura View Post
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: This Melting Pot gift card is just the right amount for a dinner for two. Just in case Emilio wants to spend an evening with a special someone.
Quote:

[/COLOR]I'm Shopping for...: Emilio
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: After his unfortunate abduction, Emilio has seemed to be fearful. The best ways to get over your fears is to face them! So, here you go, Emilio! A luxurious cruise is waiting for you. Enjoy the sun, the class, and the fishing! Yes, this one ticket will help solve nearly all your problems! Not naughty pirates or monsters this time!
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: What a great idea, Velvet:! Emilio did get a fancy education with tourism, so let's make lemonade out of some lemons... Learn from the best! Relive some of those exciting days and enjoy a great time at sea! Someone who has actually been on this tour told me that the dolphin signtings are superb. So maybe you'll want to keep a couple of those lemons for the onset of scurvy, E-dog!
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: This way, Emilio can great the sea of new comers all at once, and direct them to places they need to go! But of course he should also help them one on one if they need it.
Quote:
[/COLOR]I'm Shopping for...:Emilio
Gift:
This be an inside joke right here between us ...guys. XD Chicken?
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: This yellow and black striped beanie is a perfect match to his scarf!
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Because he seemed to hint he wasn't very good at cooking, and everyone should be able to cook something for a tasty lunch
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: I'm sure he will find the right use for motorcycle specifically built with a passenger seat. ;) Besides, mobility in his job is always good and which young man doesn't need his own vehicle!?
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Between being a greeter, all those pesky pirates, and Aimee. I figure Emilio could enjoy and appreciate a book all about chivalry.[/COLOR]

Madam RousseauX

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelmagghia View Post
Oooh, I have another, too.
I'm Shopping for...: Madame Rousseau
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Because it sounds like she could really stand a nice holiday look.
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: This lady is already a fine figure of a woman, and she does not have to slow down her outdoorsy lifestyle for any reason! Nuh-uh! I think the wiper glasses will allow her to continue to enjoy the surf of the beach in rain or shine without the annoyance of droplets. Sure, goggles work fine, but they just let the water sit there. PFF! No hitchhiking freeloadin' water droplets on this free spirit! No-sir-ree-bob.
Quote:
Gift:

Why I think it's perfect!: This....charming coconut doll is the perfect thing to cuddle on those long Menewshan nights when Madame R misses her island.
Quote:
I'm Shopping for...: Madam Rousseau
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: I'm sure she loves the sea, I've been to her thread where people we're gathering to get her to some new cloths and she would to have the sea with her. So, I thought I give her necklaces with sand dollars, sea shells and star fish that won't hug her face!
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: I think this is perfect for Madame Rousseau because what better way than get over your island days than know that if it happens again you will be fully prepared? For Ms. Rousseau and all your surviver-nous glory I give you a survival kit!
Quote:
[/COLOR]I'm Shopping for...: Madam Rousseau
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: She was always chasing those pesky crabs away on the island. We have ways of dealing with naughty crabs on the main island. Delicious buttery ways.
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: This lovely bed will make her feel right at home.
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: It is with real seashells at bottom and design on the lampshade, so bringing something of beach in her house. Should go well with her new bed!
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: I'm sure even after coming to Menewsha, it hard to sleep without being as close to the sea (even though Mene is an Island) Now she can have sounds of the sea wherever she's at!

ChannahX

Quote:
I'm Shopping for...: Channah
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: What a better welcome home gift then your own decapitated, furry, purple thing? It will keep her company, and it's two of her favourite things! No need for bricks, nobody will want to come near this thing Lol.
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: One, it's purple and two, it's a larger purse. Which is great for her to carry around her bricks in.
Seriously it is perfect for Channah and a great welcome back present.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ling View Post
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Channah is clearly a funky woman who likes the colour purple, both the colour and the style of these glasses suit Channah's personality.
Quote:
I'm Shopping for...: (CHANNAH)
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Well there was alot of things perfect for Channah that HIM couldn't post. But 24 carat gold wine for Channah because she's a fine lady who's 24 carat gold herself.
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: Thought she could use a new purse, the other has to be falling apart from smacking so many people
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: I'm told that Channah is a wonderful woman with an alabaster smile and a heart of gold. I'm also told that she has made it a habit to brandish her purse around at folks who have insulted her. Shame on them by the way! From all of her Gucci bashes, Coach crushes, and Lacoste K.O.'s, Channah's favorite smackin' brick should be pretty worn down by now. Well sweetie, I know times are tough even if you seem to have it all, so here's another trusty purse pal.
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: We've missed you! Welcome back from your trip. :D Maybe it's not a cool and stylish gift like you deserve. Maybe it's a little to mushy. But purple/white rose giving teddy bear Missed you too. XD
Quote:
Why I think it's perfect!: This hip and stylish dress will make Channah feel young and beautiful as she rings in the new year!
Quote:
Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: The snowy and wet season is coming and while I know she prefers heels, it's good to have some 'backup' just in case. These purple & flower boots are perfect in color and style, besides they're still very much in fashion!

Last edited by ~LONGCAT~; 01-15-2014 at 07:03 PM..

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 12-02-2013, 12:26 AM

Can't I just put it all into one form?

A: No. Please fill out new form for each entry.

Can I fill out more than one form for an NPC?

A: As awesome as that sounds we have a limit to make things easier for everyone. You might take all the good presents by filling out more than one.

Why can't I find a present for (Insert NPC not on list)?

A: The list is of ACTIVE NPCs so picking one not on the list we can't guarantee that they will get their present. That and we just won't be delivering those.

THIS IS DUMB
A: No you are dumb, next question.

Last edited by ~LONGCAT~; 12-20-2013 at 10:04 PM..

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Last edited by ~LONGCAT~; 12-02-2013 at 02:16 AM..

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Last edited by ~LONGCAT~; 12-02-2013 at 02:15 AM..

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 12-23-2013, 11:22 PM

This is a very interesting idea! Hmm, I'll try to remember to take part in this!

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 12:00 AM

Seems great! I'll have my work cut out for me yet!

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 12-24-2013, 12:04 AM

i might have to give this a try! i'm posting here so i won't forget!

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 12:08 AM

This looks fantastic. <3 Will be giving this a try.

Wyrmskyld
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 12:13 AM

This sounds fun! I'll have to get hunting!

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 12-24-2013, 12:49 AM

I can't wait to see what you guys come up with ^.^

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 12:56 AM

Ooh, this should be fun! O wO

*rubs hands together and gets ready for some shopping*

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 12-24-2013, 12:56 AM

Good Luck Antie ^.^

BrotherOfDarkness
*^_^*

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 01:04 AM

Should we post here or pm yourselves the form... I already made that mistake elsewhere don't want to again!

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 12-24-2013, 01:10 AM

In this thread you post them ^.^

As LONG and I will be judging this, there will be no bias ^.^

BrotherOfDarkness
*^_^*

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 01:22 AM

Gift:
Why I think it's perfect!: unfortunately it appears Emilio is still heavily traumatised by his little vacation with some gentlemen in funny hats with hooks and beards. And I thought this may prevent any more um joy rides onboard any sailing ships that have the Jolly Roger flying on the mast

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 12-24-2013, 01:28 AM

Lol, that's a good one ^.^

BrotherOfDarkness
*^_^*

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 01:36 AM

Couldn't find an anti pirate spray, or some kind of giant pirate paper!

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-24-2013, 01:38 AM

This is such a great idea! *gonna start hunting*

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 12-24-2013, 01:39 AM

I'm glad you guys think it's a fun idea!! I really hope to see a whole bunch of interesting finds! :3

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 12-24-2013, 01:40 AM

Giant pepper spray would have been funny xP