Phobos and Deimos
The New User's First Stop Charit...

Old 12-30-2013, 12:51 PM

Ooo! Prize time, this is exciting!

rhaye: In your stocking, you find... We all float down here (EI)!

jhecvincent: There is a key phrase found on the first post that rhaye typed to get a prize. If you type it, we'll know where to leave your prize as well!

The 275-sided dice lands on 169

Last edited by Phobos and Deimos; 12-30-2013 at 12:55 PM..

jhecvincent
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to jhecvincent Send a message via MSN to jhecvincent Send a message via Yahoo to jhecvincent

Old 12-30-2013, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobos and Deimos View Post
Ooo! Prize time, this is exciting!

rhaye: In your stocking, you find... We all float down here (EI)!

jhecvincent: There is a key phrase found on the first post that rhaye typed to get a prize. If you type it, we'll know where to leave your prize as well!

The 275-sided dice lands on 105
I'm hanging up my Christmas Stocking.

is this the phrase your talking about?

---------- Post added 12-30-2013 at 12:56 PM ----------

wow that was cool

Phobos and Deimos

Old 12-30-2013, 12:59 PM

jhecvincent: How long have you been playing Menewsha for? Is this your first event? You said that your account was older. Crow-sama told us that xe'd have to think about whether you qualify for a whole gift package, but to go ahead and let you have a prize on behalf of the our charity and the holiday spirit, here. Be sure to check your trades very soon!

The 274-sided dice lands on 3

jhecvincent
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to jhecvincent Send a message via MSN to jhecvincent Send a message via Yahoo to jhecvincent

Old 12-30-2013, 01:02 PM

Quote:
jhecvincent: How long have you been playing Menewsha for? Is this your first event? You said that your account was older. Crow-sama told us that xe'd have to think about whether you qualify for a whole gift package, but to go ahead and let you have a prize on behalf of the our charity and the holiday spirit, here. Be sure to check your trades very soon!

The 274-sided dice lands on 15
i've joined 04 2008 when i'm playing gaiaonline i just registered and never play all my stuff is the one currently equip in my avatar now ive been posting and saving my gold now too. but if im not qualified its ok but if I am i'm definitely be happy.

Phobos and Deimos

Old 12-30-2013, 01:04 PM

Be sure to check your trades any minute now for a Team Sprocket Wrench Set (EI) :)

jhecvincent
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-30-2013, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Be sure to check your trades any minute now for a Team Sprocket Wrench Set (EI) :)
thank you that was nice... i know the secret phrase but since my account is old. actually i didnt bother to post it. i never thought i was qualified but thanks honestly.

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 12-30-2013, 01:11 PM

No worries, man. It's what we do around here. This is a charity after all. The idea is to help New Menewshas... and it would be really hard to articulate in the rules about 'if people signed up and never used their account... or only used their account for one day... or maybe they did for a week but only played the flash games and never learned to get around the forums'... you know what I mean?

When I make exceptions to the rules set up, I call it "executive decision". If you really are wearing everything you have on your back, go ahead and fill out the form. That way you'll at least get a shirt, an option of a different pair of trousers to wear, and an additional prize (we have just shy of 300 prizes in the pile, so it's no big deal!).

jhecvincent
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-30-2013, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Crow View Post
No worries, man. It's what we do around here. This is a charity after all. The idea is to help New Menewshas... and it would be really hard to articulate in the rules about 'if people signed up and never used their account... or only used their account for one day... or maybe they did for a week but only played the flash games and never learned to get around the forums'... you know what I mean?

When I make exceptions to the rules set up, I call it "executive decision". If you really are wearing everything you have on your back, go ahead and fill out the form. That way you'll at least get a shirt, an option of a different pair of trousers to wear, and an additional prize (we have just shy of 300 prizes in the pile, so it's no big deal!).
aw, thanks man. being new in a game like this is hard but with people like you makes the game more easy. hoping one day ill be in your shoe helping new guy like me.. Merry Christmas again and Prosperous New Year to all of you.

---------- Post added 12-30-2013 at 01:31 PM ----------

My signature is so old that I cant even remember what movie did I get that line hahaha

Last edited by jhecvincent; 12-30-2013 at 01:31 PM..

rhaye
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-30-2013, 04:49 PM

Thanks for the wonderful gift thank yo

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 12-31-2013, 01:30 PM

You are all quite welcome for your gifts. I know there are plenty of Menewshans who haven't come to claim their gold, yet. Feel free to stop on by!

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 01-01-2014, 02:25 AM

Hello, everyone. :) How are you all?

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 01-01-2014, 11:35 AM

Huh. Hi Clair. Its a surprise seeing you again.

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 01-01-2014, 11:56 AM

Indeed. We've missed you, Clair-Bear Voyant!

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 01-01-2014, 12:00 PM

I don't think she's here anymore. XD

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-02-2014, 06:08 PM

have a great new year, Crowie

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 01-02-2014, 07:32 PM