SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 05:16 AM

~Greetings and Merry Christmas to All!

I must say, you have made a very good decision by visiting my little game thread. It's going to get interesting in here.

I'm SuperZombiePotatoe and I shall be your delightfully odd
Game Master

~The Game

I've been thinking about doing an event thread for a while, but I really wanted to do something more interesting than chatting. After playing around with a few ideas, I've settled on one that I absolutely adore. Friends, we are going to write a christmas story together! See next post for details :3

Last edited by SuperZombiePotatoe; 12-24-2013 at 05:27 AM..

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 05:17 AM

~How stuff works

The story will take place on Christmas Eve and involves the adventures of 13 year old Thomas, his twin sister Avery and their parrot Renaldo. I will begin by posting three opening sentences. The first person who posts after that will continue the story from where I left off. The story will move on as each poster continues from where the previous left off. As it goes on, I will gather up the words and post them on the first page. At the end of the event, the story must reach it's conclusion after which I shall post it either in my hangout or in the literature forum.

~Rules- Must be read!

-You are only allowed to post:
Max 5 words
Min 2 words

-Your words must be posted in red and in italics so that they are easy to see

-Include any necessary punctuation

-You must stick to the Christmas theme

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 05:18 AM

~Allowed

We can be slightly lenient here as we want it to be an epic story. So, if you want to bring in Santa Claus, bring in Santa Claus. If you want to bring in Aliens bring in Aliens. If you want to bring in your old uncle Alfred who has a peg leg, smokes a pipe and claims to be related to Black Beard, bring in old uncle Alfred. If you want to add action scenes, love scenes, humourous scenes, or scary scenes, by all means add them. Take us to Jupiter and back, literally or figuratively.
Chatting is also allowed but I would also like you post a few words at the end of your chat-post-thingy

~Not Allowed

Because I have to be specific about certain things:

-Cursing and explicit stuff. Keep it PG-13

-While fight scenes will be allowed, explicit gore will not. This mainly because, while I am a fan of those gory scene, I an well aware that lot's of people aren't and we don't want anyone feeling uncomfortable.
Example:"He punched the man" and the next person says "In the face" and the next person says " His nose began to bleed"
This is something that would be alright.

"His intestines fell out" and the next person says "Of his abdominal cavity" and the next person says "He struggled to gather them"
No-no. Uh-uh. No way. Period.

-Offensive or derogatory statements

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 05:19 AM

~Story So Far

It was a cold and wintery Christmas Eve, as it was every year. Thomas and Avery, who were always looking for some kind of adventure, sat on the balcony with their fearless talking parrot, Renaldo. They were discussing how they would sneak away from their annoying cousins who would be visiting the next day. Suddenly, a blue beam came from above them and startled Renaldo and he turned blue. Literally. He squeaked, fainted and the children laughed until he awakened and squawked at them frantically. Suddenly a spaceship landed on a tree. Both the children were paralyzed with green ray beams that shot out from the spaceship's eyeball-like antenna. The parrot squawked and flew protectively infront of the children, succesfully stopping the beams.

"How did you do that?" Avery asked. She was absolutely flabbergasted and so was Thomas. Renaldo then started to mutate into a giant green glowing Viking with a hammer. Avery turned red and turned to Thomas, refusing to believe her eyes. Thomas asked their transformed friend, Renaldo is that you?"
"Yes-rawk, my voice got deep!"
Avery and Thomas looked at each other and then at Renaldo. "Let's follow that spaceship!" he said raising his hammer.

Thomas and Avery bravely went and jumped over the balcony and landed in the swimming tunnel of doom where they met a singing penguin who couldn't really sing. "Fa la la,"it squawked. Pausing to spit a feather, and take a poop. The group tried to ignore the smelly turd but it began to follow them growing rapidly and developing limbs. It left a trail of gingerbread monsters who began doing the Haka, although they did not have a sense of direction.

They went to the convention of legendary figures and met Santa, a leprechaun and The Justice League for coffee. The coffee spilt on the chubacabra who was enraged and demolished the room. Batman then stood up and screamed "I'm Batman!" before smacking Rudolf's butt, who jumped into Santa's bag of toys. He then scared the elves into a corner, where they accidentally pushed Thomas onto Jack Frost's lap. Jack Frost gave him Tooth's mother's cell number, who answered the call while Jack picked his teeth and wiped his nose. "BATSY-WATSY?" crackled the phone. Avery rushed over and replied," Tis I, underwear man!" The phone suddenly exploded into awesomeness! "Well, well!" mom replied,"Looks like you're going to make it rain!" Mom said. "Uh, what?" asked Avery. "Keep the gingerbread warm!" said mom. "Turn the Tuna!"

"More like abandon ship!" Superman flew down and swooped up the kids and Renaldo. They flew to the Amazon when aliens suddenly crash landed! For the second time the ship coughed up colors previously unseen and the sky rained sparkles and eggnog. The eggnog fell on Renaldo turning him orange his beard turned magenta with blue polka dots. Superman almost choked from laughing, though he realised it was time for tea so he snorted into a cup and added sugar, then handed it to the goblin that emerged from the ship. "Argh!" said the Goblin, shaking a clenched green fist skyward, which was then struck by Renaldo, back in parrot form! Avery clutched her head and began sobbing. " I liked Renaldo as a farting pirate better than a squawking parrot! Atleast he's still kind of cute." Then she waved her arms above her head and yelled,"Why me?" Tom Hiddleston appeared and answered," The cute always face trials." SuperZombiePotatoe then appeared beside him

Last edited by SuperZombiePotatoe; 12-26-2013 at 05:55 PM..

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 05:20 AM

~Top Posters

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 05:21 AM

"SZP's avi done by WherededIGo :D"

The Adventure Begins Now!

It was a cold and wintery Christmas Eve, as it was every year. Thomas and Avery, who were always looking for some kind of adventure, sat on the balcony with their fearless talking parrot, Renaldo. They were discussing how they would sneak away from their annoying cousins who would be visiting the next day. Suddenly...

Ravensdance
"Nevermore"
Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 05:34 AM

I didnt want to post til you had it set up.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 05:38 AM

Aww raven beat me to it! I'll get my chance to continue the story lol

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKasumi View Post
Aww raven beat me to it! I'll get my chance to continue the story lol
You can still post something 'cause Raven hasn't XD

Ravensdance
"Nevermore"
Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 05:49 AM

Suddenly amidst their discussion,a loud crash is heard from somewhere below the balcony...

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensdance View Post
Suddenly amidst their discussion,a loud crash is heard from somewhere below the balcony...
Raven, you didn't read the rules!!!!!
I can't accept this...

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 05:55 AM

..when suddenly, a blue beam came from

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 05:57 AM

There, now that's right

above them and startled

ClockworkLupine
Parchment, Ink, and Tea

Old 12-24-2013, 06:03 AM

Renaldo and he turned blue.

Hello everyone! :3 It's cold here. > _ o *shares hot chocolate and fuzzy slippers with everyone, just in case anyone else was chilled*

Ravensdance
"Nevermore"
Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 06:04 AM

Reynaldo the parrot

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensdance View Post
Reynaldo the parrot
Raven! Read! Rules!
Red and Italics

---------- Post added 12-24-2013 at 08:39 AM ----------

Hi Lupine

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 06:58 AM

Oooooo I be a reader!!

ClockworkLupine
Parchment, Ink, and Tea

Old 12-24-2013, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperZombiePotatoe View Post
Hi Lupine
Why hello there! :D This story has a color changing ray beam. I like where its going already. Lol!

@Shadow: Hello, how are you? :3 Welcome aboard!

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 07:08 AM

So am I [sqeeu]

Welcome Crimson! Read to your heart's content

---------- Post added 12-24-2013 at 09:08 AM ----------

Literally.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 07:10 AM

I'm good:) How are you and thanks!

---------- Post added 12-24-2013 at 02:10 AM ----------

-rubs hands together with an evil grin- Oh i will..I WILL!

Ophium
I have the key to the lock of yo...
Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 07:15 AM

He squeaked, fainted and

HERE I AM.

ClockworkLupine
Parchment, Ink, and Tea

Old 12-24-2013, 07:20 AM

@Shadow: I'm doing alright, thanks. Not wanting to go to bed like I should but other than that I'm fine. XD
Are you enjoying the winter holiday season?

@Ophi: OPHIII! :D
----------
the children laughed until

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 07:27 AM

OPHI! OPHI!

he awakened and squawked at

Ophium
I have the key to the lock of yo...
Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 07:27 AM

YOU LOOK AMAZING

ClockworkLupine
Parchment, Ink, and Tea

Old 12-24-2013, 07:38 AM

Aw shucks. It's only because of you and SPZ's encouragement and support that I even went for it. ^_^;;; Your avi is looking quite classy!

them frantically. Suddenly a spaceship