iMove 1 to: Bedroom
iMove 2 to: check closet
iMove 3 to: check dresser

hi guys

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 12-28-2013, 08:10 PM

I think I can move again then, and I got an extra move if I saw right.

I'm ready to take my turn, please!
iMove 1 to: Check the small pond
iMove 2 to: Library & Indoor Garden
iMove 3 to: Check gardenia flowerpots
iMove 4 to: Check hibiscus flowerpots

iamnotspam
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-28-2013, 08:52 PM

Updated! ^^

The game host realizes she forgot to make papers that say "Trap" -
so far she only has a few "Clue"s, several "Spam"s, and a ton of "Nada"s. e.e
She's going to prepare them now that she's finished discovering what you find. >:D

maidenroseheart: Excitedly, you first check the flower pots; finding nothing in there doesn't quite diminish your excitement as you next check around and under the table and chairs. Still nothing. You decide to check the glass cabinet - after all, glass is the best way to store things, right? - but once again you find nothing.

Alice Eve: You figure the best place to start is the bedroom, so you take the couple of minutes it takes to walk there deciding that you'll start with the closet, where you find nothing. Next you check the dresser, where you find a can of spam on top of a pile of folded shirts! Whoo!

EirianHikari: Since you discovered it, you thought you should be the first to search it - so you check the pond for any sight of spam at all, but find nothing. Oh well. You shrug and walk to the Library & Indoor Garden, where of course, being the nature lover that you are, the first thing you check is the Gardenia Flowerpots. Hey, there's a can of spam behind it! You pocket it and move on to the Hibiscus Flowerpots, but you don't find another can of spam.

Last edited by iamnotspam; 12-28-2013 at 08:58 PM..

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 12-28-2013, 09:28 PM

iMove 1 to: Go to the living room
iMove 2 to: TV stand
iMove 3 to: Sofa (anything can be found in those lol)

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 12-28-2013, 09:49 PM

Cool. :D Since it's updated, I'm assuming I can move again.

iMove 1 to: Check the bellflower flowerpots
iMove 2 to: Check the marigold & dandelion flowerpots
iMove 3 to: The Dining Room

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 12-28-2013, 10:18 PM

I notice Eirian looking in the gardenia flowerpot. How did I miss that can of spam?
Oh well.

iMove 1 to: check the other table without a lamp
iMove 2 to: check Overstuffed chair C
iMove 3 to: move to the Entrance
bonus iMove to: Check the shoe rack

Alexstrasza
Queen of Dragons

Old 12-28-2013, 10:19 PM

Oooh I found some spam! I hope I can return it to you before I eat it.

iMove 1 to: Check queen size bed
iMove 2 to: rummage through beside table
iMove 3 to: move to bathroom

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-28-2013, 10:23 PM

Oh I will interact with the Panda please

iamnotspam
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-28-2013, 11:30 PM

maidenroseheart: You take a walk down the hallway and take a turn, then keep walking. Yeah, the living room looks like a good place to search. So upon entering the living room you head straight for the TV stand, but you don't find anything. You check the sofa - after all, anything can be found in there, right? - and sure enough you find a can of spam.

EirianHikari: The bellflowers are so pretty they entice you over; you decide to walk over and take a moment to gaze at them - good thing you did too, or you'd've missed that clue! You take the clue, then stroll over to the marigold and dandelion flowerpots, where you spot a can of spam! Wow, this must be your lucky day! Following your next hunch, you head off to the Dining Room.

Damia Flagg: Having thoroughly checked out the rest of the room, you took a good look at the other table without a lamp (where you find nothing), and then the Overstuffed Chair C, where you find a can of spam! Whoo! Well, aren't you just lucky? And yet you have chosen to go back to the beginning - the entrance! You head straight for the shoe rack, and though you upturn every shoe there you don't find a thing. Well, I guess you can't be lucky all the time.

Alice Eve: You think you hear the game host saying something about calling the cops if it turns out one of you is the thief, but you can't be too sure since it was so far away, so you just shrug and check the queen bed - nope, no spam! Maybe in the bedside table? You take a peek but find nothing. Dejectedly, you leave the bedroom, where your mood changes and you storm off to the bathroom.

Kirin Rosenbaum: You offer the panda a shoulder to cry on, and cry on it she does - for a whole 30 minutes. Without pause. And as she cries, she keeps telling you how horrible her problem is. Too bad you don't have tissues or a fake crown... Eventually though, she wanders off in search of tissues, and you're left with time wasted and enough exasperation that you lose 1 point.

GwenaHikari: You're checking out the Science Fiction & Fantasy bookshelf not just because there's a cool selection there, but in hopes of finding spam. Sadly, you do not find any spam there. You think you'd better sit down and consider where else to search, so you move over to the Overstuffed Chair A; before you sit down, however, you definitely check for spam while muttering out loud to yourself about your search, but you find a booby trap instead - there's a camera watching you! You quickly disconnect the cables, but you're sure the thief now knows the identity of one of the persons looking for him or her (why else would there be a camera hidden in an overstuffed chair?); so you lose 3 points. Having had enough of chairs for the moment, you move over to the autobiography shelf, but your lucklessness seems to hold: you don't find anything else. Then again, maybe that's a good thing, considering what you found in the overstuffed chair.

Silver Storm: The rhino is touched by how much you're willing to accept his proposal, even so much as trying to use an iMove to do it! He quickly sweeps you off your feet and heads towards the Mysterious Door just before an extremely angry female rhino enters the room; when she spots the two of you together, she charges! The male rhino sets you down and tries to get between the two of you, but she dodges around him and socks you in the face. You'd lose an iMove due to the pain, but since you didn't use one yet, luckily you only lose the one you didn't use this turn. When you get up you see her dragging the male rhino by the ear towards the Mysterious Door, all the while chiding him about choosing human brides. They exit as quickly as they entered and you probably won't ever see either one again. Whatever you may be feeling right now, you bury it as you return to your work of finding the stolen spam. The first thing you check after that whole shebang is ended was the box of pool toys, where you find nothing out of the ordinary. You then search the closet of pool cleaning supplies, where you find no spam but you do spot a hidden camera watching you. Frustrated, you smash it with the metallic handle of one of the cleaning supplies, denting said handle, until you break the camera off the wall. Only then do you realize the red ON light wasn't on... oops! For destruction of property, you lose 3 points.

Liztress: You pocket the cigarette pack and lighter, just in case they become useful later. Then you stand up and check the towel closet where - surprise, surprise - you only find towels and washcloths. Whatever. You close the door to the closet and the cupboard and walk to the bedroom, passing Alice Eve as you do so. "Wow, does she look upset or what?" you think as you wander into the bedroom and check the first thing you lay eyes on: the bed. Surprise! You found a can of spam!

Vox: As you begin your journey by spawning into the entrance, it's almost as if you hear a close by your head saying joyously "Welcome, young traveller, and good luck to you!" Okay, that was weird... What's even weirder is when the Zelda theme starts up. You decide to get the heck out of dodge and head to the Living Room - at warp speed 9. The force must have been with you, because you made it safely without any further, erm, nerdy references?, and you decide to check the coffee table. Wow, good job! There was a can of spam hidden under there. And speaking of games, you decide to get it out of the way quickly, so you (literally) waltz over to the board games cabinet only to discover a trap! A flash camera snaps your picture the moment you open the board game cabinet's door, and even though you close the door again it's too late. You lose 3 points.

~*~ UPDATED! ~*~

Last edited by iamnotspam; 12-29-2013 at 05:03 AM..

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 12-28-2013, 11:34 PM

That's fine Spam.
I;m just curious to see how we are all doing.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-29-2013, 12:32 AM

I am alright waiting Spam dear.

GwenaHikari
사랑해요

Penpal

Old 12-29-2013, 02:49 AM

iMove 1 to:Science Fiction & Fantasy Bookshelf:
iMove 2 to:Overstuffed Chair A:
iMove 3 to:Autobiography Bookshelf:

Would have posted earlier but I'm battling a cold >.< and the cold is winning

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 12-29-2013, 02:56 AM

iMove 1 to: I accept the rhino's proposal.
iMove 2 to: Check the box of pool toys.
iMove 3 to: Check the closet of cleaning supplies.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 12-29-2013, 03:55 AM

Keeping the cigarettes and lighter. They might prove helpful.

iMove 1 to: check towel closet
iMove 2 to: move to bedroom
iMove 3 to: check the bed

Vox
*^_^*

Old 12-29-2013, 04:23 AM

Hey, this seems fun, and it looks like you've put a lot of time and effort into setting it up! Mind if I try?

iMove 1 to: Living Room
iMove 2 to: check the coffee table
iMove 3 to: check the board games cabinet

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-29-2013, 04:58 AM

iMove 1 to: Kitchen
iMove 2 to: Top Cupboards
iMove 3 to: Bottom Cupboards

iamnotspam
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-29-2013, 05:07 AM

It's all updated, you guys! ^^

Kirin, I see yours, and I'll include it in my next update. ^^

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 12-29-2013, 05:14 AM

Wow! I finally found some more spam.

iMove 1 to: check the Coat Hooks
iMove 2 to: I might as well Stand Around Idly while I figure out where to look.
iMove 3 to: I would like to save the last move until the next round please.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 12-29-2013, 06:02 AM

iMove 1 to: Move to the bathroom.
iMove 2 to: Check the cupboard under the sink.
iMove 3 to: Check the Very Pink Toilet.

Alexstrasza
Queen of Dragons

Old 12-29-2013, 06:50 AM

Argh no more spam here!

iMove 1 to: Check out pink toilet...it's too pink.. @___@
iMove 2 to: check shower *shrugs* who knows might be something here?

Vox
*^_^*

Old 12-29-2013, 07:24 AM

Ahh man, I should have known the game cabinet would be a trap!

iMove 1 to: Check the television stand.
iMove 2 to: Check the sofa.
iMove 3 to: Check the overstuffed chairs.

And let the forgotten Christmas tree remain forgotten!

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 12-29-2013, 03:58 PM

Cool, I'm having a lot of fun, this was a great game idea Spam!

iMove 1 to: Check the flower pots
iMove 2 to: The Living Room
iMove 3 to: Check the forgotten Christmas tree

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 12-29-2013, 05:05 PM

iMove 1 to: chairs
iMove 2 to: table
iMove 3 to:cabinet

sorry so rushed... blue screen of death happening with laptop a lot lately and fearing it will crash again

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 12-29-2013, 06:38 PM

Maidenroseheart ~ I love that avatar. Its so adorable.
Give that poor little bear the fish already.

iamnotspam
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-29-2013, 07:12 PM

~*~ Updated! ~*~

Kirin Rosenbaum: You enter the kitchen an search through the top cupboards, where of all places you find the Unholy Grail! Do you keep it or leave it behind? Either way, you check the bottom cupboards, discovering a dead rat someone left behind, and a can of spam behind the dead rat. Do you keep the dead rat? Remember, keeping/using items doesn't cost iMoves!

Damia Flagg: You've finished checking the pockets of all the coats, but you don't find anything. You decide to stand around idly for a while, and in so doing you spot something on the floor - it looks like someone lost an earring! Do you keep it? As you ponder whether or not to save this item for later, you save your last iMove for your next turn.

Silver Storm: You run to the bathroom, not because nature is calling, but because you just need somewhere else to be right now. Wow, this bathroom's getting crowded already and there's only you and Alice Eve in it! You first look through the cupboard under the sink, wherein you find a fake crown fit for a diva. Or somebody who thinks they're royalty. Do you keep the fake crown? Whatever you decide, you then turn to search around the very pink toilet; and upon doing so, you make a discovery: there's a secret cabinet behind the very pink toilet!

Alice Eve: In your opinion that very pink toilet is too pink to not be hiding something, so you decide to search it with Silver Storm. But while she's discovering a secret cabinet behind the very pink toilet, you find a camera hidden in the very pink toilet's very pink toilet tank, which turns on the moment you take the tank lid off to look inside. You lose three points for letting your identity be discovered. You quickly put the lid back on and check the shower, but you don't find anything out of the ordinary there. You're so disappointed that you decide to save your last iMove from this turn, to use in your next turn.

Vox: Cool! You didn't find any spam while searching the TV stand, but you did find a cassette player. Do you keep it? It won't cost you any iMoves to keep and/or use items. When you're done deciding what to do with it, you choose to look through a household limbo commonly known as a "couch"; so you head over to the sofa and start taking off the cushions and checking the cracks, but sadly you don't find anything, so with determination to find any can of spam any time soon you check the overstuffed chairs next. You don't find any spam, but you do find another item: a key. Do you pick up and keep the key, or do you leave it where you found it?

EirianHikari: Congratulations, you found nothing in the flower pots! You grumble to yourself as you walk into the living room just in time to hear Vox say the forgotten Christmas tree should be forgotten. Well, that wasn't nice. Where's his spirit of Christmas?! Well you resolve to set things right and proudly walk over to start undecorating the forgotten Christmas tree, keeping an eye out for any spam of course. While you didn't find any spam, you did find a clue!

maidenroseheart: This is one room where you won't hear "two's company but three's a crowd" mentioned, as you check the overstuffed chairs right after Vox does. Good thing you did, too - you found a can of spam! Woo-hoo! You turn around and scour the coffee table, moving it over to find a walky-talky on the floor; suddenly the lights turn out! Maniacal laughter, obviously disguised by a voice changer, sounds through the walky-talky as the living room door slams shut! When you try to open the living room door you find that it's locked - effectively trapping you, EirianHikari:, and Vox: inside. You lose 3 points for triggering a trap. Since it's hard to look for things in the dark, you resolve to save your last iMove instead of searching the board games cabinet.

Last edited by iamnotspam; 12-29-2013 at 07:14 PM..