cchalks
sylvia, get your head out of the...

Old 06-29-2011, 06:59 PM

The Story
Six boys and six girls were best friends. Inseparable. Some were closer than others, but they were all like family. They only saw eachother during Summer camp at Camp Oakwood, yet every year when they came back it was like they never left. They all went there until they started to grow up, and one year, everyone just stopped. Maybe they had better things to do with their summer than waste away in dirty cabins. Maybe their parents ran out of money, or needed help around the house. There are different reasons why the kids stopped going, but the fact is that they moved on with their lives.

Now it's seven years later, and everyone is coming back. There was another part of the camp made for ages sixteen to eighteen. Maybe they needed a slap in the face, and their parents sent them here. Maybe they finally had some free time, and they missed their old best friends. Because when they were little, this camp was a get away. Maybe they needed a getaway again, to get away from life's troubles.

The thing is, that none of the teens know that everyone is coming back. They may hope, but what will it be like when they are all by chance, put into the same cabin. Will they still be friends? Maybe the chemistry wont be there anymore. Maybe it will grow into something else. Love. Friendship. Hate. Drama. You choose.

Setting
Do you remember the old Camp Oakwood? Twelve kids in one room with one bathroom and an adult to supervise. Well, that's not how it is anymore. The little kids camp, just across the lake, was solely a camp for fun and games. This camp isn't.

The cabins have seven bedrooms on the top floor, first come first serve, but the adults prefer same sex pairings; yet it's not like they check. The bedrooms have two beds, dressers, and closets. The bottom floor includes a living room type thing, five bathrooms, a mini kitchen, and a game room. The living room has a couple couches, loveseats, and single chairs surrounding a magnificent fireplace. One bathroom is huge, and mostly used to relax. There is one bathroom just for girls, and one for the guys; mostly used for personal needs that the opposite sex doesn't need to know about. The two other bathrooms are for everyone. There is a small kitchen for any special foods that the teens need, or for easy axcess water and junk food; there is still a mess hall, so dont pig out in the cabin. The game room has two pool tables, a fooseball table, a ping-pong table, an oldschool pacman machine, and couches with retro print.

The mess hall has many long tables where the kids eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. There are vollyball, basketball, and tennis courts, open feilds for soccer and touch football. The only required activites are a nightly bonfire near the lake. Other than that, the teens are free to roam free.

Yeah, this doesn't seem very practical for a camp, but this isn't a very cheap camp. Wheather the teens are rich, or they are tight with the owner, it took some cash to get in.

Character Sheet
Please, call me • • • Nicknames
I'm this young • • • Age
I was born on • • • Month and day
Sexuality • • •
Likes • • • Four min.
Dislikes • • • Three min.
Dear Diary • • • Biography. At least one paragraph.
I guess I'm like • • • Personality. Make sure you say what your charri used to act like.
One secret from the past • • • A crush, maybe?
Appearance • • • Photo (no anime/cartoons)

Guys
Number One:
Number Two:
Number Three:
Number Four:
Number Five:
Number Six:

Girls
Number One: Nic Quentin (cchalks)
Number Two:
Number Three:
Number Four:
Number Five:
Number Six:

----------

Please, call me; Nic

I’m this young; Seventeen

I was born on; April Fifth

Sexuality; Bisexual

Likes; Going to gigs and festivals, alcohol, bonfires, swimming, photography, going on adventures.

Dislikes; Bragging, Rude People, Clowns.

Dear Diary; Wow, I just made the decision to go back to the camp I went to when I was a little girl. I haven’t been there in seven years. It’s going to be crazy! It sucks that I stopped going there after my parents made me live with my auntie. They told me they wanted to go traveling, and well I actually haven’t seen or heard from them since. I coundn’t believe it happened, but thankfully they left me with my aunt when they abandoned me. Freakin' drunks. I love my aunt though, we’re great friends. She lives in Italy, which is pretty cool and a big change from living in London. It's amazing living in Italy, i love the place! I've picked up some of the language too. S'all good. My aunt help me get through that whole thing with my parents and told me she would never forgive them for doing something like that to me. She always made sure to tell me that it wasn’t my fault. Sure I know that, but sometimes it gets to me. Oh well though.

Well other than that I have been having a pretty good life. I learned how to play guitar after that fiasco. I started to write songs too, it’s my favorite thing to do with my free time. I also love photography, you can capture so many beautiful moments with just a single click...a bit of a cliche, right?

Well, as I said before, I am going back to my old camp. We got the brochure in the mail the other day, and apparently they have added this whole new part to it. I’m so excited because it is for my age group. I am kind of scared to go though, partly because I wont know anyone, and partly because I only know camp as a place where my friends would be there. Man, I wish that some miracle would happen and they would all end up back there. It’s been SEVEN years though so would I remember them? Ugh, it’s so complicated, well I have to go pack. Ciao!

I guess I’m like; I haven’t changed much from when I was a kid. I am still a quiet girl but when I talk I get laughs. I am extremely shy at first but maybe i’ll warm up again and be the old me. I was a bit of a daredevil then, because I didn’t know the meaning of ‘what could possibly go wrong?’ Oh wait, I still don’t know what that means.

One secret from the past; There was this one guy, but...nevermind.