Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 02-25-2013, 08:45 AM

Greed!
I didn't know you had a thread

Risque
bing chilling

Old 02-25-2013, 08:48 AM

Need money for shops and spa, but luckily, most women can get drinks for free!

@ Greed: Yeah, the time different doesn't seem so bad since you're a whole day ahead anyways. Other people, like relatives in China are so difficult to get in touch with through phone. I always remember my parents making calls to family around midnight, haha.

I like He is the cutest brother.

Antiques are indeed dusty, but that's only if you go to a thrift stores, some places will take better care of the stuff, or in some cases, you get all the non dusty stuff in the front but they have back rooms where they keep the stuff that couldn't be restored enough. I find some cool stuff, but the only real antique-y thing I ever bought was a pair of earrings from goodwill. I'm not sure what the lead content is and I don't care to know. XD

yucky dust mites! You know they hang out in your bed?

Greed
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-25-2013, 08:49 AM

Hi Su! I do :D It's a joint thread with Risque. :3

Welcome to our hub.XD

Risque
bing chilling

Old 02-25-2013, 08:49 AM

Yes! Hello and welcome! :3

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 02-25-2013, 08:50 AM

It's a really cute thread. :)
I wish I had seen it sooner. I'd have helped post in here, too. ^^

I was mostly just in hummy's thread this event.

---------- Post added 02-25-2013 at 12:50 AM ----------

Thank you both for the welcome :)

Greed
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-25-2013, 08:51 AM

Ho. ho. ho. I think you're abusino your rights as a female a little there, Risque. XD

Haha, My folks in Taiwan are about 4 hours behind? I can't remember anymore. But it isn't that bad. :3

Have you met his dad?

Most places i've seen are extremely dusty though, unfortunately. And hahaha. Good one! Hopefully you don't wear it often then. LOL.

I do know. Which means I have to change my sheets heaps. :c

---------- Post added 02-25-2013 at 07:51 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
It's a really cute thread. :)
I wish I had seen it sooner. I'd have helped post in here, too. ^^

I was mostly just in hummy's thread this event.

---------- Post added 02-25-2013 at 12:50 AM ----------

Thank you both for the welcome :)
Haha thank you, and don't worry about it. Glad you're here now!

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 02-25-2013, 08:55 AM

Of course. And you two girls are looking very lovely.

I am trying to get a bit of posting in before I crash. Just realized I didn't get a few of the hats that I would have liked to have.

Risque
bing chilling

Old 02-25-2013, 08:56 AM

@ Suona: Isn't it cute~? Greed makes all the lovely banners. If you were here sooner you coulda gotten some freebies! Although now that I think about it, we could've held off on closing the freebie until tonight, seeing as how we are getting this little event extension, haha.

I think Hummy's thread managed to grab most people for a good chunk of event time.

@ Greed: Just a little. Only when it comes to fun and play~ Work hard, play hard, whoo!
Not so bad at all! Short flight too. :D

Omg, I can totally see the resemblance. And here I was wondering where they all got the green from.

Makes you wonder how the shop clerk can stay in there for so long, all that dust could be really bad for the lungs. Mesothelioma, dude.

Just throw them in the dryer. :D Or that hot Australian sun to bake.

Greed
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-25-2013, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
Of course. And you two girls are looking very lovely.

I am trying to get a bit of posting in before I crash. Just realized I didn't get a few of the hats that I would have liked to have.
Which hats Su?

---------- Post added 02-25-2013 at 08:04 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risque View Post
@ Suona: Isn't it cute~? Greed makes all the lovely banners. If you were here sooner you coulda gotten some freebies! Although now that I think about it, we could've held off on closing the freebie until tonight, seeing as how we are getting this little event extension, haha.

I think Hummy's thread managed to grab most people for a good chunk of event time.

@ Greed: Just a little. Only when it comes to fun and play~ Work hard, play hard, whoo!
Not so bad at all! Short flight too. :D

Omg, I can totally see the resemblance. And here I was wondering where they all got the green from.

Makes you wonder how the shop clerk can stay in there for so long, all that dust could be really bad for the lungs. Mesothelioma, dude.

Just throw them in the dryer. :D Or that hot Australian sun to bake.
I didn't realise that the event was going to be extended for so long, honestly. ;p Otherwise we definitely should've. But we give out freebies in the art freebies forum anyway. XD

Yep the flight is only like 9 hours. Woohoooo!

Baking sheets. LOL. And yeah, it's just like coal workers lung. Meeep. Have you seen em? They cut em open and they're all black on the inside.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-25-2013, 09:05 AM

i agree, you both look cute

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 02-25-2013, 09:06 AM

@ Risqué - It certainly is
Yeah, its surprisingly that the event has lasted this long, huh? I do certainly hope that everything is alright with Jelly.

lol Yes, it did seem to have a lot of people. I had decided I didn't want to jump around too much, so I stuck with a quick thread that had fun stuff to do and good company. They're all very kind in there, so it was nice.

@ Greed - Just a handful of them. I had been really picky about what ones I wanted before, because i'm not the biggest fan of pastels, but looking back at them now, I do see a few that I could imagine using later on down the road.

I'm rather surprised how many pastel items we got. It's much more common for that to happen for an Easter event rather than Valentine's

Risque
bing chilling

Old 02-25-2013, 09:09 AM

Thanks hummy!
Didn't expect to see you pop in here. ^_^

@ Greed: yeah, pretty much. Heck, you were giving out freebies even before you made a thread for it. XD

Oh, ewww! I don't think that I've ever seen one, nor do I plan on going out of my way to go and see one, but I'm guessing that it looks like those smoker's lungs. Makes sense considering all the dust one can inhale since not everything can be filtered by the mucus in the body. D:

Greed
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-25-2013, 09:11 AM

Thanks for visiting hummy!! <3

And I agree, Su, I was there a bunch this event too. I have it to thank for my lovely collection of commons right now. 2/3 of my inventory are actually items from this event.

I think I just went all out, bought a bunch. I'm just trying to finish up my collection of spring love hats right now though. And very true. I'm a bit disappointed there weren't that many lovely valentine'd up pink EIs, but the ones we've got are nice too.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-25-2013, 09:12 AM

:D thank you for art :D

Greed
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-25-2013, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risque View Post
Thanks hummy!
Didn't expect to see you pop in here. ^_^

@ Greed: yeah, pretty much. Heck, you were giving out freebies even before you made a thread for it. XD

Oh, ewww! I don't think that I've ever seen one, nor do I plan on going out of my way to go and see one, but I'm guessing that it looks like those smoker's lungs. Makes sense considering all the dust one can inhale since not everything can be filtered by the mucus in the body. D:
Pfft lady, you've been giving out freebies too. *kicks*

And yep it does. It's horrible. :(

Risque
bing chilling

Old 02-25-2013, 09:13 AM

@ Suona: The only problem with getting so many pastels is that there are not too many other items that match so far. Personally I do not enjoy mixing items shaded lightly with something that has a strong and bold color. I don't like to mix pixeling styles either. But we all have to start somewhere, so I look forward to seeing more items using the palettes from this V-day event. :3

Linnea was saying that no news is usually good news, but when it comes to Jelly, and considering all that has happened, I can't help but be a little worried.

There wouldn't be much people in RAK if the company wasn't so good. I'd stop in there myself but my company could always be used elsewhere~

---------- Post added 02-25-2013 at 01:14 AM ----------

No problem, Kasumi! :3 <3 Thanks for stopping by!

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 02-25-2013, 09:14 AM

Same here. I got the majority of my tokens from talking in there, and that's how I got all my event items and commons. I'm stilling trying to earn what tokens I can, that way I can save a bit of gold.

I have a lot of times, since I collect a lot each event, usually. That's when I splurge and go all out. lol I usually buy almost all the items, but I can't afford that anymore.

Aren't the hats beautiful?
I get what you mean. Yeah, i'm surprised things were more valentine's like

Greed
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-25-2013, 09:15 AM

You must have great eyes. I can't see differences between pixel styles?

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 02-25-2013, 09:17 AM

@ Risqué - I couldn't agree more. I'm the same way. I can certainly notice a difference in the pixels from this event. They're a bit "fluffier," so to speak, in the way the pixels looks. The new colors are beautiful, but yes a little frustrating while we wait for new items in the same colors. I'm sure the new items for them will be beautiful, though, and perhaps we'll get re-colors of some other items in them now, too. Yeah, pastels don't mix so well with non-pastel colors.

All that has happened? Did I miss something?

The thread was moving a bit too quick at times for most people. I enjoyed the games, however. I loved the eye-spy one.

Risque
bing chilling

Old 02-25-2013, 09:24 AM

@ Greed: The difference is there, you can most easily tell from the pastel items. They just look, fluffy. And I dunno the term for it.. maybe it's the dithering effects? It gives the items a cool look that is a little different from what we usually get on Menewsha. Man, I dunno how else to explain it! XD

@ Suona: Fluffier is a good term. I am borrowing it. On a semi-related note, I enjoyed the Ice Ambassador and Empress of Hope, but those colors are so hard to pull off with what we currently have! Maybe it's a sign that all the items will be done softer in the future? o: Variation is a nice thing to have.

I was referring to the whole thing about Jelly being sick. It's been going on since the holiday season, from what I've seen. ):

Aww shucks, I missed eye-spy! DX

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 02-25-2013, 09:28 AM

lol yeah, it's the best term I could think of. It's difficult to explain, really. But I do certainly see a difference. Particularly in the dresses of both styles.

That would be nice. I always enjoy new items and variations. Just so long as we get new colors in multiple items, because it gets hard to make pretty and unique things when you only have a small handful of one color. I love those unique colors, too. Rogue will probably be another favorite of mine.

Oh dear. I didn't know that. What does she have? Bronchitis has been going around here lately

There was a ton of games and I made it in for a few of them. I enjoyed what I did get to play. It was surprisingly very fun

Greed
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-25-2013, 09:29 AM

The only thing I noticed was with the pastel nemesis dresses. They seem to almost fade away, like I was hoping the lines would be brighter. XD Ho. Ho. Ho.

You also missed hangman. :3

I have the biggest headache in the world. (again)

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 02-25-2013, 09:34 AM

Have you been drinking enough water, Greed?

Greed
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-25-2013, 09:37 AM

yes :( imma rest my brainsor

have fun lovely ladies
<3

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 02-25-2013, 09:39 AM

Awe. :( I'm sorry.
Get some rest and I hope you feel better.

Night.