Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 07-31-2014, 11:30 AM

Okay, so I am looking for some awesome are! I am terrible at drawing so I put together a rough drawing. Which is below.

What I am Looking for: A pirate holding a flag (not your normal pirate.
Colors: Dark Colors with Red/Green to brighten it up (So a lime Green or brighterish red)
How I want this: I am not looking for a "cute" photo, meaning it more for a darker photo.

Clothing

Boots: Dark boots, but a bit more round kind of similiar to an Army "combat boot" type of style. Not that pointy toe shit.

Pants I am looking for a khaki style of pants. Maybe with some cargo pockets on the side. Pants are not super tighter, nor baggy. They look to fit him just fine but still have a "looser" appearance.

Belt Buckle
Biohazard insignia as a belt buckle

Shirt
Short sleeve black shirt. with this on the shirt.

Arms
Tattoo sleeves plox. I wont go into what I want for the detail on these because, well that would be insane. Just no girly things and use some creativity =D

Head
Short Hair
Beard
Glasses.
Click here to get a general idea. Game is down at the moment so cannot get a better image for you.

The Flag
There are two ways I will accept these. I will take it with my guy holding the flag post and flag.
Or of the Flag behind him

Either way I am looking for a black flag with a bright Biohazard symbol in the back.

I am looking at using this for an overlay for a stream for a game. I will use it to cover my chat boxes as well as for my "intermissions" type thing. I am also going to use this for some videos for the same game. If there is ANYONE really good at 3D images and such, please let me know. I will pay fortunes that even Mayor and Vicki wish they had.