StormRose
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to StormRose

Old 11-07-2007, 06:33 AM

I make business cards. I call them business cards, becuase that is the easiest thing to call them. I make business cards like one might expect to see, and I also make more unique ones for forum use.

Normal Business Cards:

These, can actually be used in real life, to promote, advertise, or just look cool. You can use them for a real business, or just carry one around, because you are proud of who you are. That, or you're tired of having to give out the same information and want to give your lips a rest.(pervs >=O)

This one is a quick example, I cheated and used a template. Unless you like the templates on MS Publisher, I'll do your design by hand

Character Cards

Have a character you use often? Tired of typing out the same old droll information over and over again? Would you rather just be able to put up a picture and have most of the work already done? You are not alone.

I also do Character Cards. These are most useful to RPers, but some apply this to themselves as well. Some examples of the character cards I did about six months ago are below. I will have a more recent example up ...soonish. If you only want to click one, Pick the one labeled Loralie... That's my favorite one...xD

Amber
Loralie
Vidya

User/Player Signatures or Character Banners

Just want something to put up in your sig? Want something more compact than the bigger ones shown above, more of a character banner? Or, do you want to show off yourself, rather than a character? This size is probably the one you want.

Those, are what I do.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 11-07-2007, 06:40 AM

Rules, Requirements, and Pricing

Rules, are Menewsha Site Rules. Duh. That's all the rules that should be needed.

As for requirements, all I need from you lovely people, no matter what your choice of art is...

~The corresponding template
~The cash

Prices vary upon complexity of project, and the project itself.

Character card: 100 (Two images-150)
Player/User Card: 75 (Two images=100)
Custom: Varies
Normal Business card: 50-100 (average 75)

In general, another picture will cost 25-50 additional gold. Simply because that's more cutting and stuff I got to do. And, more hassle with the text still being visible...

Just remember folks: KISS KISS.

Additional effort might be required on your part (probably will) when it coems to font choosing time. You can specify a font, but I cannot guarantee I have it...

Before I make anything final, I’ll run choices for font and such. You know your character best. Therefore, I will be asking you.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 11-07-2007, 06:44 AM

Customs

Everything here is essentially custom anyway, but if you don't feel like using a template, or would rather lather up with lots of details on exactly what effects you want, this is probably the best option.

Or, if you have a half done project you'd like me to finish for you.

Essentially, use custom if you know what you want it to look like to a fault. Or if you are jsut being lazy and want to hire soemone to finish out a project, or even something as simple yet bothersome as recoloring text, or adding a certain effect.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 11-07-2007, 06:54 AM

Template Housing

Character Cards
Quote:
Picture:
Picture 2, if desired:
Name:Additional information: Such as Age, Race, Occupation, Powers if applicable and other. Mark information that MUST be on the image with a *.If all must be included, star 'Additional Information'
Format: Do you want the image (the big size) or the banner size?
Keep the original background, or put it on a solid one? If you want a solid, do you have a preference?
Any particular color you’d like to see a lot of? As in the character rather like a color, or does a color particularly suit them?
Script Genre: Think of your character. Do they need a fancy script, a fun script, and ordinary script, techno, what? Just a generic term, or a picture or a name if you have one…
Do you want your username on it?
Anything else?
User/Player Cards

Quote:
Picture(s):
Username:
Motto/Catchphrase/Epithets:
Do you want it in Latin?
Colors:
Anything else?
Custom:

HAH! No template!

Real Business Cards:

Quote:
Business Name:
Slogan/etc…: What is your business about? Example, Holland Lop Rabbitry, or instead, something cooler, but I'm half asleep, so nothing cool here...
Your Name: How you’d like it to appear
Phone Number(Optional to give to me): If you feel uncomfortable putting it up, I can leave the spot blank and you can try to add it yourself, or you can PM it to me. I don’t like phones. Rest assured, I won’t be calling youAddress: See the above blip. Some people are nervous about this information. Again, trust that I won’t be stalking you.
Image: In my example, I would have a Holland lop on my card. (If that didn’t make any sense…don’t worry, I’m a bunny girl. It doesn’t have to make sense to the rest of ya’ll.)Theme: Do you want this professional, pure black and white, or fun, with colors? If so, which?
Anything else? Additional information/comments about something

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 11-07-2007, 07:00 AM

Procedure & Payment

Procedure:

Put up the template, and send your down payment. Simple, no? If I have questions or need your okay for something, I’ll say so in here, or I’ll drop a line via PM. When your card is complete, I will send you a PM to inform you.

If you would rather I just PM any part of your comission, or all parts, please let me know. If no specifications are given, I will follow the above listed procedure.

Payment:

Oh yes, ever important. A down payment of half the cost is what I would prefer once I accept a commission. This, is actually to make it more affordable to you. This way, it only costs, say 50 gold now, and 50 gold later. This makes it easier for the little newbies to get stuffs… =3 Or someone who’s saving for stuff and doesn’t want to spend a whole lot at once. ^_^

Price is slightly negotiable. In general however, a second picture will cost you 25-50 more gold. It’s a whole 'nother thing, and means more work for me. So, yes, it costs a little more.

Division of Payment to Helper:

If I need help with something, I’ll be talking to Everstar, my mentor when it comes to this stuff. This hardly concerns you, as in these cases, I will take care of the price split. It’s all paid to me.

$o$ <-- Joking <--

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 11-07-2007, 07:04 AM

In The Works- Comissions

Working on Now
~1~:
~2~:
~3~:

In line (yeah riiight…XD Like that’s gonna happen…)
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

Previous commissions:

None at the moment…^_^

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 11-07-2007, 07:04 AM

Reserved, because I have a bad memory and might need this later...

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 11-07-2007, 07:05 AM

Open finally... Feel free to post and stuffs now...