finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-12-2014, 02:17 AM

" Of course Akasa." Athena bowed " Excuse me." she headed off to get some sleep before they moved out at day break.

Erik blinked " We sleep in the same tent?" he blushed softly and looked away embarrassed

Rogue Darkfox
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-12-2014, 02:30 AM

Akasa smiled and nodded to her settling in for the night.

Avani laughed softly. "Space is limited here, the tent is open and there are two separate bedrolls." She smirked. "Besides we have only known each-other for less then a day."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-12-2014, 02:34 AM

" I know." Erik settled down " I just never spent time like this with any girl but my mom." he sighed getting comfy.

Rogue Darkfox
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-12-2014, 03:53 AM

Avani smiled and yawned laying down. "You should get used to doing things you've never done. We arnt the savages you think we are we just do things very differently."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-12-2014, 03:19 PM

" True." Erik mumbled half asleep.

The next morning Erik woke with a groan and sat up " Oh my head." he rubbed it " Slept the wrong way." he sighed stretching surprised that he had woken up by himself he was so use to Athena or another maid waking him it felt nice to do it on his own.

Athena woke early and helped start packing up. She headed to Akasa's tent and paused at the entrance " My lord?" she called lifting the flap up " It's almost time to leave.''

Rogue Darkfox
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-13-2014, 10:43 PM

Avani chuckled softly standing as stretching she had woken a bit before the sun had rose and had sat letting her body wake slowly. "It sometimes takes a bit to adjust, each of us has our own way of letting our bodies adjust. I let mine adjust itself Akasa does a whole workout and forces his body to adjust."

Akasa nodded and put his sword back on letting his heartbeat slow back to normal. "I'm ready, how long of a ride will it be."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-13-2014, 11:41 PM

" Usually a maid wakes me or Athena does." Erik stood stretching " Feels nice to wake up by myself for once." he grinned " I could use to this kind of freedom."

Athena thought for a moment " 5 hours if we ride hard enough." she shrugged and headed to the horses stilling them with her touch " Whatever is wrong?" she hushed them then quickly blocked a sword that snaked out from a bush " Intruders." she called protecting the horses.

Rogue Darkfox
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-25-2014, 07:39 PM

Avani laughed and tossed him a bag with some dried meat and bread. "I have never seen it as a freedom, last to wake is last to eat and often the easier chores are already done or assigned." Taking a bite of her breakfast she smirked. "Of course we dont have to worry about that today, I was already up and I spoke with Turnar Archippos his daughter and two of her sons will travel with us until the river just outside Silmataurea. There they will take the river path and we will cut through woods, we should be fine if we remain on the path and keep the agreements that were made." Turning she headed out of the tent pausing slightly at the opening. "Let me know when you are ready to head out."

Akasa watched for a moment before drawing his sword he knew the woods that ran between the two kingdoms was avoided by both sides. Until his grandfather had made a deal with some of them their people avoided it and left the creatures that lived their to their own rule travailing through it only rarely and always along the agreed upon routes. He moved to place himself by Athena with her as the only one he know in the group he would have to choose his opponents by whom she struck out at.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-25-2014, 11:15 PM

Athena cut the horses free and braced and three men emerged from the woods " A girl and a savage how lucky you are the first opponent." Athena smirked " You mean how unlucky." she sprang into motion with well practiced easy she disarmed the first guy using his body as shield against the next attack.

Erik chuckled softly " I suppose." he mused and ate once he was done he rolled up his bed and stretched " I'm ready Avani." he called to her.