Calcifer
Fire Demon

Old 04-24-2017, 12:01 AM

STANDARD PAGE PRIZES

xoxoAngiexoxo: won the 150g Page 165 Page prize! Congratulations!

RANDOM PAGE PRIZES

Coin Toss Results for pages 163-165
  • Page 163: Today is Tails... The coin flip lands on 1(Heads) No Prize.
  • Page 164: Today is Tails... The coin flip lands on 2(Tails) PRIZE GET!!!
    And the winner is... Ignis:!
  • Page 165: Today is Tails... The coin flip lands on 2(Tails) PRIZE GET!!!
    And the winner is... Damia Flagg:!

Prizes for the Winners!
  • Ignis for page 164
    You won Gold! Your gold prize is 250g!
  • Damia Flagg for page 165
    You won an Item! Buzz Off Costume is your prize!

Congratulations everyone! Give me about 15 minutes or so to get everything handed out!

ClockReject
(^・o・^)ノ”

Penpal

Old 04-24-2017, 12:17 AM

helllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooo c:

*flops*

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-24-2017, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignis View Post
I don't go outside. I'm vitamin d deficient...so i have to take supplements haha
I DONT even clean the whole house bc no one is a kid here they SHOULD be cleaning their own messes. I only clean my own stuff.
ugh i really hope i can do better on the next 2 tests and then the final. But i'm so worried that i'll mess myself up.

YOU JUST FINISHED IT?? barely ?? wow carn. wow. There's only one season available isn't there?

Do you watch marvel shows?
You don't go outside?? Well at least you take vitamins I suppose! XD
But but... Like.. My room/house needs some cleaning help! It's too big for me to do all by myself unless I make it a full time job! And like... Don't you want to help your aged grandpa??

I did! In my defense, I only started it like 2 weeks ago! I saw it on nextflix and was like, HEY! I've heard of this! I wanna watch it! XD And it was awesome lol. But yeah :/ there's only one season so far

I watched some of Angent's of shield (like the first season) and the first couple of episodes of Jessica Jones but that's about it

---------- Post added 04-23-2017 at 05:19 PM ----------

Hey Clock! How are you?

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 04-24-2017, 12:34 AM

I don't go outside because i spend all my time studying. lmao

I SHOULD be taking vitamins but ...i haven't been. I forget sometimes. Why do you live in a big house by yourself? I live with 3 other people and the house still doesn't get clean. I think if it was just me it would be easier to keep things clean.

wow carn you are so beyond on things. Catch up gramps

ohhh I tried to watch Jessica Jones and i couldn't get into it But i watched Daredevil, it's pretty good
i recommend it :p

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-24-2017, 01:42 AM

Hello thread.

ClockReject
(^・o・^)ノ”

Penpal

Old 04-24-2017, 02:20 AM

Good good. Sorry got distracted with cleaning.

Ready for sleep, it's been a long day.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-24-2017, 02:23 AM

I am going to see Welcome To Night Vale live on Friday.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-24-2017, 04:06 AM

Quote:
I don't go outside because i spend all my time studying. lmao

I SHOULD be taking vitamins but ...i haven't been. I forget sometimes. Why do you live in a big house by yourself? I live with 3 other people and the house still doesn't get clean. I think if it was just me it would be easier to keep things clean.

wow carn you are so beyond on things. Catch up gramps

ohhh I tried to watch Jessica Jones and i couldn't get into it But i watched Daredevil, it's pretty good
i recommend it :p
LOLOL! Should I start calling you a book worm? XD

YOU DON'T TAKE YOUR VITAMINS?!?!? I take my vitamins! EVERY SINGLE DAY!
Because! It used to be a household of 6 people! Then my brother bailed and moved out. Then a few years later my sisters bailed and moved out! THEN my parents go divorced! So now it's just me and my mom (and my sister that occasionally comes over) So now I have 40 acres and a huge house to keep up! It's a lot of work! hah! I don't think even by myself I could keep this place clean XD too much stuff to sweep and dust!

I...! You...! Bite me...

Same here about Jessica. And I got a little burnt on daredevil from the movie XD But if you say the show is good then I'll give it a shot! :P

xoxoAngiexoxo
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-24-2017, 04:07 AM

Yay a page prize thank you calcifer

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-24-2017, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockReject View Post
Good good. Sorry got distracted with cleaning.

Ready for sleep, it's been a long day.
So much cleaning going on in this thread! Seems like it's been a busy Sunday for a lot of us! I hope you get a good nights rest Clock!

---------- Post added 04-23-2017 at 09:13 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirin Rosenbaum View Post
I am going to see Welcome To Night Vale live on Friday.
Hey Kirin! What's Night Vale? I've never heard of that!

---------- Post added 04-23-2017 at 09:14 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoAngiexoxo View Post
Yay a page prize thank you calcifer
Calcifer told me to tell you you're welcome Angie!!!

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-24-2017, 11:29 AM

I am looking forward to Cloak and Dagger.

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 04-24-2017, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car'a'Carn View Post
LOLOL! Should I start calling you a book worm? XD

YOU DON'T TAKE YOUR VITAMINS?!?!? I take my vitamins! EVERY SINGLE DAY!
Because! It used to be a household of 6 people! Then my brother bailed and moved out. Then a few years later my sisters bailed and moved out! THEN my parents go divorced! So now it's just me and my mom (and my sister that occasionally comes over) So now I have 40 acres and a huge house to keep up! It's a lot of work! hah! I don't think even by myself I could keep this place clean XD too much stuff to sweep and dust!

I...! You...! Bite me...

Same here about Jessica. And I got a little burnt on daredevil from the movie XD But if you say the show is good then I'll give it a shot! :P

I'm not a book worm! BUt yeah I'm definitely learning more from videos. :) And understanding the material. IF i had known that earlier i wouldn't be so stressed to do well on the next test

I DONT TAKE EM BC I'm strong without them *gets a pimple* NOOOOOO

6 people! WOW you have a big place. are you rich or something carn. I visited a house of rich old people...was it you. The old man liked to hunt.

THE MOVIE IS A JOKE. idon't blame you. But i always hear people talking about the show. And my bf loves that show. He also buys the comics now. So yeah. It's waaAAAy better than the movie if we are comparing them. :)

ClockReject
(^・o・^)ノ”

Penpal

Old 04-24-2017, 12:59 PM

Got sleep but was up way too early thanks to the American. But we have an energy audit happening this week. So the house needs a super deep clean and all I want to do is go back to bed.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-24-2017, 01:57 PM

Kirin - The old movie?

Quote:
I'm not a book worm! BUt yeah I'm definitely learning more from videos. :) And understanding the material. IF i had known that earlier i wouldn't be so stressed to do well on the next test

I DONT TAKE EM BC I'm strong without them *gets a pimple* NOOOOOO

6 people! WOW you have a big place. are you rich or something carn. I visited a house of rich old people...was it you. The old man liked to hunt.

THE MOVIE IS A JOKE. idon't blame you. But i always hear people talking about the show. And my bf loves that show. He also buys the comics now. So yeah. It's waaAAAy better than the movie if we are comparing them. :)
Oh.. How about a videophile? XD Good! Take that teacher lady! you just got replaced by youtube

*pokes you and watches you fall over* ...

6! We had a big family over here! Hah! No XD It was a functioning farm for a few years but no everything needs a lot of work Our floors are total crap. Stick on tile doesn't last very long and ours is just about a decade old LOL! Nope wasn't me! I don't like to hunt.

It was a joke!! Ok well in that case I will definitly try it out. I was watching netflix before bed last night and I couldn't find anything to watch! I kept jumping around before settling on... Wow I can't even remember what I ended up watching

Clock - Does the American wake up a lot more early than you? Or was she just like, "MUahahaha! I'm gonna be evil and wake Clock up early! [evil" Oh an Energy Audit huh? What happens with one of those? Is that like when an inspector comes out and checks your house for how well it's insulated and stuff? We had a guy come out when we got new windows to replace the original ones we had that were 40 years old and he had to inspect the installers as they were going in to make sure it was being done right

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 04-24-2017, 02:47 PM

guys i'm sick again. i'm predicting the event here is going to start on friday. so i hope you all have fun because i'll be out of town for a funeral :/

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-24-2017, 02:57 PM

Hey look! It's a shadami!! Aw I'm sorry you're sick >.< and a funeral to boot! was it someone you were close to? Also, do you need any help picking up a set of EIs?

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 04-24-2017, 03:28 PM

Hopefully I'll be able to post a bunch. :/ but with the way life has been lately. . . possibly. I'm going to at least have a thread going for inspiration so that she can hopefully grab some to giveaway.
My husband's grandfather. So I wasn't super close, but he's been a part of my family for 5 years and I really liked the guy :/ At least its been a couple months since he actually died so had a griefing period already but i'm pretty sure when we go I'm still gonna cry all over again. We had to wait for the ground to melt .

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-24-2017, 03:40 PM

Worst. Monday. Ever.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-24-2017, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
Hopefully I'll be able to post a bunch. :/ but with the way life has been lately. . . possibly. I'm going to at least have a thread going for inspiration so that she can hopefully grab some to giveaway.
My husband's grandfather. So I wasn't super close, but he's been a part of my family for 5 years and I really liked the guy :/ At least its been a couple months since he actually died so had a griefing period already but i'm pretty sure when we go I'm still gonna cry all over again. We had to wait for the ground to melt .
I hope so!! Ah well you'll have to ping me to your thread then! That sounds like fun!
Aw I'm sorry for your guys's lose :/ It's always hard losing grandparents. Oh gosh! I've never thought about that for burials that the ground freezes up! Well I hope you have a good funeral and I hope it isn't too sad!

---------- Post added 04-24-2017 at 09:37 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbigadorlube View Post
Worst. Monday. Ever.
Uh oh! What's made it the worst Monday ever??

ClockReject
(^・o・^)ノ”

Penpal

Old 04-24-2017, 05:26 PM

CC - Well she works 3rd shift, so she usually wakes up me when she gets home at 730-8 in the morning. Sometimes she'll just come to bed but not this morning lol And yeah, they are going to check the entire house and tell us what we can do to be more energy efficient. plus this is part of a program that will help lower our energy bill every month which will be great. Half of our house has new windows, so I know we definitely need some new ones. But we just put in a new roof last year, so we are trying to pace ourselves with the big house reno debts lol But hopefully we get some good ideas that can really help this place.

But yeah, the house was so closed up over winter so either way it's due for a good clean now that it's actually spring weather outside.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-24-2017, 05:52 PM

AH gotcha! That's a rough shift >.<
Well that's awesome! I love energy efficiency! That's really cool About 5 years back we had lots of energy incentive stuff from our power company. I haven't seen a ton lately besides buying green energy from them from a solar plant they have but I should give it another look Oh yeah for sure! House renos are usually pretty big chunks of money! For sure! I hope it goes well and that you all aren't too energy inefficient! XD

I hear you there. I have a lot of excavating to do at my place. We've been having ant problems and I can't seem to get them to go away so I really need to get the exterminators out here!

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-24-2017, 06:40 PM

@ Car: It's one of those days where everything goes wrong:

Got woken up by some asshole at 6:00am blaring the news at max volume. Then as I was finally falling back asleep the neighbors slammed the door.

Then I had train problems. There were no B trains running (my train) and Q trains were running with extensive delays. The first train was so packed I couldn't get in, the second train I managed to squeeze in but it was a very long and painful and frustrating ride and I ended up getting to work a half hour late.

Then I start reading my emails and my boss sent me an email to yell at me for something that really has nothing to do with me.

Then I went to the doctor. It took over an hour for the doctor to see me. At one point she wanted me to put a robe on and said she would be back in a minute. 10 minutes later... Then she wanted urine and blood tests and said someone would be in in a minute. 20 minutes later... I ended up spending like 2 hours at the doctors for a pretty basic visit.

Then I had to call my insurance company which ended up being a huge runaround and a complete waste of another half hour.

So that's 3 hours I was out of work today and now I'm going to somehow make that up sometime during this week. I tried talking to our HR person to see if I could use a half a sick day to cover my absence and he was like "we'll see". What does that even mean? The doctor was saying that part of my medical problem might be anxiety. Staying 3 hours late at work is hardly going to help that. I tried talking to my supervisor about it too and someone came in and interrupted us and she just walked away like she didn't even care that I had been talking to her. What a crap day, I just want to give up and go home.

---------- Post added 04-24-2017 at 02:44 PM ----------

Thinking about it, there's a tiny sense of humor in it. I went to the doctor because of the chronic headaches I've been having lately. I didn't actually have a headache when I went in but I sure have one now after all of that. >.<

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-24-2017, 07:44 PM

That's so inconsiderate! I couldn't imaging sitting in my car next to a bunch of houses blaring the news on my radio Nor slamming doors all the time!

So pretty much all the people that usually take the B train had to all cram into the Q trains? I feel like the New York subway needs a better system to alert people that certain trains aren't running or something like that :/

Typical of her

Oh jeez! That's a long doctors visit! Totally the opposite of what I had the other day when I took my mom in. She was in and out so fast I barely had any time to open up my laptop and do some stuff before we were ready to go! I'm sorry it took so long for you :/

Did the doctors office not take your insurance or something?

3 hours?! That's a long time! And what a passive agressive response from your HR person It's not a hard question!
Oh so you got some ideas of what is wrong with you? I've been wondering that since I met you... I'M KIDDING! XD lolol! So all these issues you've been having are probably just anxiety? Your supervisor just walked away?? That doesn't seem very nice :? WTF?

DON'T GIVE UP! You can do it!!

LOLOL SO all in all, the doctors visit made it worse? That's some irony for you! [:/] Well I hope your headache goes away soon!

ClockReject
(^・o・^)ノ”

Penpal

Old 04-24-2017, 07:47 PM

HAH

I finally created a bathroom my Sim didn't hate. Success!

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-24-2017, 07:49 PM

ROFL!!! Sims are so picky! back when I played sims 1 I had a hard time figuring out what they wanted and they all eneded up being super unhappy