Calcifer
Fire Demon

Old 11-21-2015, 02:55 AM

Banner/Story

SPOILERX

Howl: GAHHH!! Cat!! Get back here!

*Howl goes running thought the Castle chasing after the new resident Castle kitty, one robed arm in taters*

Sophie: Howl! Leave the poor thing alone! He/She is just trying to get your attention!

Howl: *stalking back over to stand next to Sophie, lifting his arm dramatically* Like THIS?! That cat is a terror! I can't believe I ever let you all talk me into getting a kitty! All it does is sleep all day by Calcifer or tear up my clothes while I'm not looking!

Sophie: But It's so cute! You can't possibly get mad at...

Calcifer: *Cough!*Ahem!*Cough!* Oh Hi Howl! Hi Sophie! I couldn't help overhear your conversation about the kitty! You know... We really should give it a name! We can't keep calling it He/She or "It" or "Cat"... Don't you both think?

Sophie: What a lovely idea Calcifer!

Howl: Hmm... I guess it would make it easier to yell at it...

Sophie: Ok it's settled then! We'll give it a name! What about, Sweet Pea?

Howl: *quickly holding his hand up in protest* NO! No. Sweet Pea This cat is not. I vote we call it Terror...

Sophie: Howl! You're so mean!

Calcifer: How about... We ask everyone in the Castle what we should name it? That way it will be a fair vote!

Howl: *grumbling* Oh fine... A vote then... But I still vote for Terror!

Sophie: *playfully glaring at Howl* Don't be such a grump Howl! Calcifer I think that's a wonderful Idea! I'll put together some voting slips right away!

The Castle Cat still doesn't have a name?? How terrible! Every kitty should have a name! Even ones that terrorize Howl! It took so much effort to convince howl to get a cat, it's unbelievable how quickly he caved at giving it a name! Hopefully he doesn't provide unnecessary resistance when it comes to actually choosing the winning name... Come in and gather round! Sophie has the voting slips and writing materials and here are snacks and assorted refreshments in the kitchen. Make yourselves at home everyone! We'll get down to the order of the day in just a moment!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 08-16-2017 at 06:38 PM..

Calcifer
Fire Demon

Old 11-21-2015, 03:03 AM

THIS WOULD BE A POST BY YOU
How to play.

SPOILERX

How to Play
Welcome everyone! Please gather round and grab your anonymous name submission slips! For the first 2 days of the event, you will have the opportunity to submit a name to the "Help! The Kitty Needs a Name!" contest. We want this contest to be as fair as possible so all submissions will be kept secret until the end! Please keep your names a secret!
Please use this form to send your submission to Calcifer:
Help! The Kitty Needs a Name!
Username: [place your username here]
Name Submission: [place your cat name here]

not applicable for the first 2 daysX

You have until 9:00PM PDT to post that day's form! What time is it now? Click here.

After the initial name submissions, there will be a new form to post. For the next 3 days you will use the new form (YET TO BE POSTED) to anonymously submit a vote to remove a name you don't like from the list! Each day after the votes come in, one name will be gone from the list.

Once 3 names have been removed... There will be a final form to again anonymously submit a vote for your FAVORITE kitty name!

You might be wondering, "But Sophie! Why do we have to stay anonymous?" The answer to that question is that we don't want your choices to be biased in any way by the users that submit names! We want the new name for the Kitty to be chosen purely by how much you do or don't like a name!
The other reason is that there is a big prize for the person who's name gets picked! We don't want to have any hijinks going on that make the prize goes to a particular person! *wink*

Make sure you stick around and don't miss your opportunity to help name the kitty!

Name Game Rules
  • Don't touch the Castle door. It's not a toy!
  • Only one name submission per person
  • Keep your submission anonymous!
  • Be nice to your fellow menewshans
  • NO MULE ACCOUNTS
  • Follow Mene's TOS

Kitty Name Submissions:
  • -
  • -

Name Game Prizes

Prize for the person who's name is picked:

Yin Yang Kitties

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 08-17-2017 at 01:51 PM..

Calcifer
Fire Demon

Old 11-21-2015, 03:04 AM

Raffle

SPOILERX

Posting Raffle
We are also hosting a BIG raffle this event! We have 2 CIs, an entire set of '08 Celes Paradi EIs split up and even some gold! If you would like to participate in this raffle, then post! That's all you have to to! Don't send me money because I'll just keep it behind the loose rock in my fireplace so post! Every 5 posts you make in this thread counts towards a ticket to the raffle! Please note the RULES! It's very important that you read them! You will need to post at least 20 times in the thread before you qualify for entry into the raffle! Those 20 posts WILL count towards your total raffle tickets. I look forwards to seeing how many posts you all can get and who wins!

Raffle Rules
  • Don't touch the Castle door. It's not a toy!
  • Be nice to your fellow menewshans
  • NO MULE ACCOUNTS
  • You must have at least 20 posts to qualify for the raffle
  • You can only win once
  • Follow Mene's TOS
Raffle Prizes

First Prize:

3000g

Second Prize:

3000g

Third Prize:

3000g

Fourth Prize:

3000g

Ticket HoldersX

Ticket Holders (updated daily)

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 08-17-2017 at 01:53 PM..

Calcifer
Fire Demon

Old 11-21-2015, 03:05 AM

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 08-16-2017 at 06:56 PM..

Calcifer
Fire Demon

Old 11-21-2015, 03:07 AM

SPOILERX

(((So I thought it might be fun to do a little back and forth between Howl and Sophie everyday! Sorta like on Cap'n's threads when he does those story things! And everyday we can change the story to reflect Howl's resolve being whittled away XD I'll need to make (or if you have time to make them) 75px X 75px portraits of your avi and mine to put next to the text I also think it would be fun to make their dialogue different colors but I don't know what color to make them.)))

Sophie: {ignores Howls' outburst} Yes! A cat! A fluffy cute black kitty! In fact, everyone at the castle wants us to adopt a kitty too!

Howl: {pulling more hair out} But cats are insufferable! They knock everything over! I'll have to put binding spells on every surface! And they scratch everything! I'll have to put repellant spells on anything that looks remotely like a scratching post! And it will get hair everywhere and and...

Sophie: {interrupts Howl's tirade} Don't be ridiculous! Not all cats are the jerks you are making them out to be! I'm sure our kitty will be nice and not knock anything over! We just have to teach it what's right and what's wrong. And you get more hair on things than a cat would the way you're pulling your hair out all the time...

Howl: {shaking a fist at Sophie} Only because you drive me to it! A cat Sophie? I mean a CAT?? It'll trip me up everywhere I go! It'll get into things it shouldn't and mess up all my potions! And I don't just mean my beauty potions! And lets not forget...

Sophie: {interrupts Howl again, stamping her foot} That's it Howl! Now you've set my mind! Just you wait and see! I'm gonna get the whole castle to change your mind! Remember the Daffodils? Well get ready for some powerful magic Mr. Wizard!

How to Play
Everyone in the castle wants to get a cat but Howl is adamant about not getting one... He's come up with every reason under the sun not to get one just because he doesn't want to have a furball running around underfoot. He's such a grump! It's up to us to convince Howl to get a cute little black kitty for the Castle! A magical one of course! You have to help Sophie and I convince Howl! And here is how we are gonna do it...

Each day you will roll to break down Howl's Resolve! Each roll will chip away at his resolve and go towards getting a kitty however Howl will have his own roll for how stubborn he will be that day which will lower the effectiveness of your rolls by 10 to 50%!

Thanks to Sophie, we are going to have a little extra help! Each day Sophie will roll too! Thanks to her Magic, her rolls are exempt from Howl's stubbornness! That means she gets to add her full roll every day to break down Howl's Resolve! Howl has a lot of Resolve points though so you will need to remember to roll every day to get him to cave in and let us get a kitty!!

Simply take this form and roll against Howl once every day!
[size="5"][B][color="#7bab4d"][font=Trebuchet MS]Lets Convince Howl to Get a Kitty![/color][/B][/size][/font]
[color="#7bab4d"][B]Place a reason why kitties are awesome here!:[/B][/color] (Tell us a little bit about why you like kitties!)
[color="#7bab4d"][B]Break Howl's Resolve!:[/B][/color] [dice]10[/dice]

Day 1! Howl's stubborn percent is The 5-sided dice lands on 10%!

Last edited by Calcifer; 08-16-2017 at 07:01 AM..

Calcifer
Fire Demon

Old 11-21-2015, 03:07 AM

Last edited by Calcifer; 11-22-2015 at 06:31 PM..

Calcifer
Fire Demon

Old 11-21-2015, 03:08 AM

Last edited by Calcifer; 04-16-2017 at 05:19 PM..

Calcifer
Fire Demon

Old 11-22-2015, 03:56 AM

Last edited by Calcifer; 04-16-2017 at 04:47 PM..

Calcifer
Fire Demon

Old 04-16-2017, 04:30 PM

How to Play
► Arial
How to Play
► Arial Black
How to Play
► Arial Narrow
How to Play
► Book Antiqua
How to Play
► Calibri
How to Play
► Comic Sans
How to Play
► Copperplate
How to Play
► Courier New
How to Play
► Cursive
How to Play
► Georgia
How to Play
► Impact
How to Play
► Microsoft Sans Serif
How to Play
► Monospace
How to Play
► Optima
How to Play
► Papyrus
How to Play
► Tahoma
How to Play
► Trebuchet MS
How to Play

► Verdana

Last edited by Calcifer; 08-16-2017 at 07:06 AM..

Calcifer
Fire Demon

Old 10-20-2017, 10:55 PM

Test for double post

---------- Post added 10-20-2017 at 03:55 PM ----------

another test