Dark Amaya
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-29-2010, 04:56 AM

Kinate looked up to Enzeru and blinked her eyes, she could feel them grow heavy, " What exactly are these orbs?" She looked to Draco now.

Birdie cut up some carrots and threw them into the stew, she cut her finger open on the knife. She instantly stuck it into her mouth. There were three Vampires in the room, and each had drawn from her blood before, it wasn't exactly a pleasant experience for her. And For some reason Enzeru was especially drawn to her blood. She took out her finger and saw it still bled she then wrapped it in her shirt.

((Dudes, my life is so freaking hectic I'm really sorry =/ I didn't have internetz for like a week and then I was helping people move.))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-29-2010, 05:07 AM

((Holy cow i forgot who i was playing as for a moment lol it is okay i understand i am glad nothing really horrible happened to you))

Mat moved back over to Birdie, taking a jar of green paste out of his, he gentle tooke her hand that she had cut. "Don't worry i won't hurt you but this is going to sting." he said as he stiffled another yawn yet again. He looked at her finger and saw that it was a pretty deep cut, he popped the jar open and rubbed some of the green salve onto it, packing it in. It covered up the smell of blood, and stopped the bleeding, he let her hand go. He closed the jar, putting it up, he moved back over to Kinate and laid down, resting his head into her lap.

Dark Amaya
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-29-2010, 05:15 AM

Kinate could smell the blood when Birdie cut her hand, how careless, with three vampires around. When she felt Mathais put his head in her lap she looked down into his teal eyes. It kind of made sense to her, the reason that Mathais was alive was because of this orb that was inside of him. She lightly moved some of his hair out of his eyes and traced his blue markings on his face. This boy... no this man, something inside of her burned for his happiness. She wish that she could connect to him more. Since she had lost her Sight. she could no longer see the visions or see the visions of his through his pictures.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-29-2010, 05:23 AM

"Kinate.....i want you to live to have everything you lost back.......if...if it is possible i want to give you this orb that is inside of me. I am not even suppose to be alive so......this....atleast this will make things right...how they should be." He whispered for her ears alone to hear, he caught her hand, pulling it to his lips, his kissed the palm of it lightly. He loved her and wantted her to have everything she wantted, to live even if it meant dying himself. He let her hand go so she could continue doing what she was doing. He watched her every moment from his position on her lap as best as he could.

Angel had smelled the spilt blood from Birdie but she wasn't hungry and it didn't effect her, but she wrinkled her nose at the foul smell that was now comming from the girl. It must have been the green paste on her finger, Angel thought as she turnned back to braiding Noura's hair.

Noura Black
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Noura Black

Old 04-05-2010, 04:20 AM

(omg i am soooo sorry TT^TT i fail guys a really do whats been going on?)

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-05-2010, 04:28 AM

((just been waittingon you love lol glad you are okay))

Noura Black
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Noura Black

Old 04-05-2010, 05:04 AM

Draco Smiled "Why anything we want them to be dear." he hand a orb to Enzeru.

Enzeru took the orb and sighed "I have no doubt they will help Kinate. Now do you want it?" He asked her.

Noura Sighed Was me Braid not good enough for you?" she ask looking Angel then back at Anox and laughed "It gets in the way when i leave it down though."

(sorry short i know um i start work monday and i have had one hell of a week @.@ i am so sorry for not being on )

Last edited by Noura Black; 04-05-2010 at 05:09 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-05-2010, 06:03 AM

(it is okay we love you all the same)

chloealexandria

Old 06-12-2010, 08:58 PM

name chloe alexandria
race third demon, third vampire, third human
discription long brunette hair pale skin green eyes 100lbs 5'4
abilities can control black fire and heal others
im one of sessomaros girls
im good i agggrivate him due to the fact that im extremely stubborn, and out spoken
im loyal though