Orial
Lover of Bionicle and Transforme...
Send a message via AIM to Orial

Old 08-17-2009, 07:16 AM

Nataka looked up and smiled at the Ga-matoran elder. "Thank you elder," he said before nodding and biting his bottom lip. "Yes...i'm from Metru-Nui, another island in the protodermis sea. i was sent here to help build up trade routes...looks like i came at a bad time." he chuckled weakly before noticing a look from the ta-matoran guard.

"Seems like it." Levazack said with a huff glaring.

"Yeah those Rahi are very powerful." Nataka said feeling some of his energy return. "Thank you elder." he said smiling. "If there's anything i can do to help out, i will."

"WHAT?!" Makuta howled as the rahi returned cowering. "So. . . There is a matoran with toa like abilities....?" He frowned and tapped his chin with a clawed hand smiling slowly. "perhaps this can work into my plan...." he smiled and turned to the sky and looked it over as the night grew deeper. "Yes....this will work wonderfully...."

Sidorak
Visorak King

Old 08-18-2009, 02:51 AM

:stare: Rahlia glared at Levazack,as if to say,'You jerk!'.

"Young soldier,may I remind you that if you are to keep your job here,you must show utmost respect,not only to the elders,but to everyone and that includes your fellow Matoran,whether they be off-islanders or natives."

She turned to Nataka,a look of concern on her face.

"There is something you can do. Go warn the other Districts of this coming storm so that they may prepare for it. They may not believe you at first,but as long as you bear this," she held out a necklace with the symbol for the three virtues and placed it around his neck,also bestowing one upon Cyper,"they will heed your message and perhaps act on it." She nodded politely to them. "Forgive me for leaving you. I will be back shortly." She walked away to the door from which she had entered,stepped through and closed it again.

There was a brief silence.

The moment Levazack had his back turned,Cyper threw a sizable pebble,hitting him squarely in the back of the head. It was a small,concealed movement,barely noticable unless you were looking at the right angle,but the effect was large. A mild clang resounded through the hall and died away.

Orial

Old 08-18-2009, 04:44 AM

Nataka bowed his head deeply at the gift. "Thank you elder." he said gratefully. He looked to Cyper and smiled. "I hope that you will go with me," he said his smile soft and warm.

:sarcasm: Levazack growled but kept his mouth shut. "Yes ma'am..." he said as the elder left. As he turned to go back to his patrol he felt the pebble hit his head. "HEY!" he spun around and glared at Cyper and huffed. "Oh you're in for it little girl," he said storming over.

Nataka glared and stood between them, using his height to intimidate the Ta-matoran. "Don't touch her." he ordered a spot of his father, Tahu's passion and protective nature shinning through.

Sidorak
Visorak King

Old 08-18-2009, 02:52 PM

((OOC: This will be my last post for a little while. My parents are going on vacation and they're dragging me with them. DX))

"Nataka!" Cyper put a gentle hand on his shoulder. "I can take of myself." ;)

She stood squarely,facing the grouchy Ta-Matoran guard.

"I've heard quite interesting story-rumors about you,Levazack. I didn't want to believe them,but honestly,blowing up over a silly pebble-stone? Ridiculous! Why worry about it when you have...other problem-troubles?" A bucket-full of water sitting nearby,obviously for washing floors,tipped over,partialy drenching him,partialy causing him to slip.

Cyper chuckled softly at his expression. She hadn't intended to pick a fight,but it looked like that's how things would work out. Even though she didn't care for Levazck much,she had to admit he was good,figuring out that she had thrown the pebble when he had his back turned.

Orial

Old 08-18-2009, 07:16 PM

((OOC: okay! have fun! :D ;)))

Nataka blinked adn nodded backing down and watching the argument take place between Cyper and Levazack.

"It's always Le=matoran jokes that piss me off the most, and you're no different girly. and what do you mean other-BWAH!!!" Wincing as the bucket of water dumped on him he fell to his aft steam nearly visible as he raged. he glared at the duo, as Nataka couldn't help but chuckle, and huffed. "Just go off with your off=island boyfriend already. He's probably the reason for all these Rahi going crazy! We've done fine on our own until he showed up!" he said getting up and going to storm off shaking his feet like a cat who had gotten wet.

Sidorak
Visorak King

Old 08-18-2009, 08:42 PM

((OOC: Okay,I lied. Sue me. :lol: But at some point early tomorrow morning,we will be leaving. :( :glomp:))

The young Le-Matoran smirked wordlessly as she watched her advasary meander off to sulk.

"Don't let his words get to you,Nataka." She elbowed him playfully. "He's just another one of those fellows who thinks he's wise-smarter than everyone else." ;)

Presently,Rahlia re-entered the room,carrying two small packs. She handed one to each of them.

"In these are enough supplies to last you from here to the Onu-District,as well as some scrolls containing a message about the rahi. Give one to each Metru Elder. Obviously I will not be in Ga-Metru,but give a scroll to my scribe,Kortika. He will know what to do."

She paused,looking at the storm outside as though she had heard something. When she turned back to them,her voice was full of fearful concern.

"There is a ride waiting for you outside." She pointed to a door on the far side of the room. "Go now,quickly. May the Great Spirit protect you on your journey." She bowed in farewell as they dashed off through the door to see what awaited them.

Outside was a small hovercraft. Attatched to it was a young dikapi(A type of desert bird rahi)that looked eager to go. Getting a head start,Cyper leaped over the edge of the building and landed in the driver seat of the craft.

"Wahooo!" :D

Orial

Old 08-19-2009, 12:23 AM

((OOC: that's okay ;) just have fun when you go :-D))

Nataka bowed his head again to the Ga-matoran elder. "Thank you. we won't fail." he said before following Cyper out and chuckling at her antics. He walked around to the Rahi and patted it's neck gently. "Well no time like the present," he said getting into the cart and settled into the passenger seat. He chuckled bit as the bird made strange noises before moving and looked back as the storm he created to put the fires out slowly subsided.

He shook his head and squinted again before shrugging. Perhaps it was simply the illusion from the heat and rain, but he could have sworn he saw a tall figure walking toward the head of the village. As he looked again the figure disappeared. "Must be my mind playing tricks on me." he muttered.

as the two matoran fled, Makuta stood and began his trek to the high building nearby. in his arms he held a prophesy tablet and walked silently as the shadow he was.

Sidorak
Visorak King

Old 08-19-2009, 12:36 AM

With a long journey ahead of them,Cyper settled back to enjoy the ride.

"So,tell me more about the Toa-heroes. What are they like? What's it like having them for parents? For that matter,what's it like having parents period?" she chuckled. "I don't exactly know." She shot him one of her trademark grins. :)

Several rahi made assorted noises as their master approached his destination. Some of the smaller ones who were also atop the building hisssed and skuttled to the sidelines to avoid blocking his way. This was a great moment and he must not be disturbed. Nervously,expectantly,they waited in the shadows.

Orial

Old 08-19-2009, 01:18 AM

"Well They're pretty amazing. They each have powers over an element. we actually have two different teams on Metru Nui. The Nuva, which is the part of the team that my parents are and the Inika, who are the newest. " He said chuckling. he looked ot her and frowned. "You don't have any parents?" he asked. "That's got to suck. but how to describe it..." he thought for a moment before chuckling. "it's kind of like always having a warm blanket over you. you always have someone looking out for you even if you don't see them all the time. you know that they're thinking about you." he said smiling and looking down a bit.

Makuta looked around and motioned for the Rahi to follow at a distance. as he arrived at the main building, he noticed Levazack as the guard.

"My good Ta-Matoran, I have arrived. Your Toa Hero!" he cried smiling. "Please summon your elder. i must speak with them..."

Levazack stared in shock and awe at the tall being before him. he nodded in shock. The height of this being, nearing ten feet could only be a true Toa.

"Y-yessir..." He said slightly out of fear seeing the Rahi following the being. He rushed to find the elder stumbling over his own two feet. "ELDER!!! There...There is a Toa!" he cried in shock stumbling in the puddle of water that had been dumped on him by Cyper.

Sidorak
Visorak King

Old 08-22-2009, 05:14 PM

:D "Really?" It would take a good deal of acting to cover the amount of excitement in Cyper's voice as she listened to Nataka's descriptions of both Toa and parents. Her smile faded though when he mentioned always having another to look after him. She attempted a grin,but it fell quickly. She turned away so he couldn't see her face. The hovercraft lurched a little as the dikapi slowed its pace. The rain had spread here too,and the road was muddy making it difficult to travel.

Rahlia frowned as Levazack approached. A Toa? Here? After all this time? It seemed too good to be true...especially since her new messagers had just left. None the less,no one could fathom the wisdom of Mata-nui. Perhaps the rahi were a sign that the time of the Toa had come once again. Putting the best face on that she could muster,she moved to the puddle and helped the struggling Ta-Matoran to his feet.

"Get dried off. And after you have finished,spread the word of this unexpected and wonderful development. When you have completed that task,come back here and prepare yourself. We will throw a feast for this new Toa,and you shall have a seat of honor next to him,since you have been his unoficial herold."

She brushed him off a little,then stepped outside. Much to her supprise,she beheld an emencely tall,black figure.Despite the fact that he certainly resembled a Toa,she couldn't help but feel a worried concern. Something was not quite right. Never the less,she smiled warmly and made a low bow.

"Greetings,traveler. Welcome to Viya-Nui,home to a people who have never known the pleasure to have one such as you walk among them. I am Rahlia,Elder of the Ga-District."

Last edited by Sidorak; 08-22-2009 at 05:16 PM..

Orial

Old 08-22-2009, 06:07 PM

((OOC: WB ;) how was your trip?))

Nataka smiled at her but frowned seeing her faltering emotions. "You okay?" he asked touching her shoulder gently. "I'm sure you have people looking out for you, too, y'know." he said trying to ease her emotions

Levazack nodded and swallowed moving toward the wash rooms to clean himself up. Although he never seemed to enjoy being in the limelight, this time he was glad. After all he had been an unofficial herold of their Toa.

Makuta waited and he smiled softly as the elder matoran came out. he nodded to her before addressing her. "I am Toa Kenta," he said making up a name on the spot. "Toa of Earth. I have come in bad times unfortunately. The Storm Bringer is coming." he said lowering his voice.

Sidorak
Visorak King

Old 08-27-2009, 04:00 PM

((OOC: It was boring. ;) I'm sorry this is late. My father whisked my off someplace without giving me any warning. :())

"Naw. I've just always kinda been the village pain,y'know? Nobody really wants me hanging around,except for the elders,'cause I help them with assorted tasks." She sighed unhappily.

Suddenly,the veichle gave a huge lurch,sending them and the dikapi over the edge of a cliff. But about as soon as they started falling,they stopped,suspended in mid-air. Inside,Cyper pannicked. This had always been one of her nightmares: Being stuck in a situtation that she could not keep under control for very long,even by using her special power: Mental manipulation of objects,animals,and people,which she had neglected to mention to Nataka or anyone else for fear of their reactions. Soon,very soon,she would weaken and they would all drop to their dooms.

But risking a quick glance up,she noticed a bridge. Summoning all her strength,she pulled them up with her mind,setting them on it. Then she let go. The instant she stoped,her head began to ache terribly. It felt like someone was pounding on it with rocks. She sat down,feeling dizzy

"That was way too close for safe-comfort!" she thought.
"The Storm Bringer!" Rahlia practically recoiled in horror. "But why here? Why now?" She took a breath and regained her composure. "If this is the case,then it is a great blessing you have come to us,Toa. We will be in need of your assistance. But come. You must meet my available bretheren. They will be supprised at your appearence. We will talk on the way." She showed him inside the temple.

Orial

Old 08-27-2009, 06:12 PM

((OOC: Awh that sucks XP ;) and that's okay i know how RL can be at times ^^ ;)))

Nataka yelped grabbing onto the edge of the cart wincing in anticipation of the crash to come. when the wind passing by his ears suddenly stopped he opened his golden eyes and looked to Cyper in slight shock.

"You...you can use Telekinesis?" he asked in shock. As they moved up to the bridge he quickly went to secure their location, and to make sure the dikapi wouldn't run. He turned to his companion as she began to curl in on herself. "Cyper? are you okay?" he asked softly putting a hand on her shoulder. It was clear she was in pain, but he didn't know what to do about it.

Makuta nodded sadly. "I am afraid even Toa Heroes don't know the reasoning of Great Beings, or of the Great Spirit. Of course. Lead the way, elder," he said following the elder of the Ga-district. It had worked. The story of the Storm Bringer was old, from the very beginning of time. The legends said that the Great Being Storm Bringer would come down to judge all matoran and their guardians, but none knew what would herald his approach. Even being the brother to the Great Spirit, and a former Spirit of Shadows himself, Makuta didn't know when or where the Storm Bringer would appear, but he would use it to his advantage. Especially with Nataka's ability.

Levazack rushed and began to tell every message carrier the news. "Spread it to every edge of Viya Nui, if someone doesn't know tell them yourself if they haven't read it or heard it." He ordered before returning to his home. he looked around and shook his head before going back to the meeting house. He had nothing that was more important than his shield and staff. If anyone had any problems with that, they could kiss his red butt.

Sidorak
Visorak King

Old 08-27-2009, 11:53 PM

((OOC: I did get to purchase one of the new Glatorian figures while on the first trip though. :D))

There was a moment of silence.

"Overexteneded my limit...Too long...Too heavy," Cyper gasped,gritting her teeth against the pain. "You'll...have to drive. Can't focus. Aaaah!" Her eyes opened wide as small flickers of electricity ran down her face for a few seconds.

Slowly she crawled to the first end of the bridge and pushed the hovercraft upwards and forwards. Tumbling into the back,she curled up again and said nothing more except to wimper in agony once in a while.
Inside the temple,there was a large meeting table. Two other elders stood next to it.

Indicating a tan one,Rahlia said,"This is Tankier,Elder of the Po-District. And this is Shonan," she said,extending her hand before a white one,"Elder of the Ko-District.":)

Last edited by Sidorak; 10-09-2009 at 06:15 PM..

Orial

Old 08-28-2009, 01:58 AM

((OOC: Cool! XD the only one i've gotten so far has been Mata Nui ;) i take it you mean Ko-district for the second one? X3))

Nataka frowned and gently stroked her head, worried but unable to do anything. He shifted her gently so that she could lay her head in his lap and gently took the reins encouraging the bird to move forward at a fair speed.

"It is a pleasure to meet you both," Makuta said bowing his head to the elders watching carefully. Shonan nodded back and smiled.

"It is our pleasure, Toa." he said his voice rhaspy with age and long seasons in a cold wind. "No, it is an honor!" he said eliquently.

Levazack looked around and met up with Rahlia. "I've done as you asked elder," he said softly looking again to the tall black toa. Now that he saw him in the glow of lightstones, he felt slightly uneasy. his red piercing eyes did little to ease his heart and the sharp armor seemed more violent than nessisary.

Sidorak
Visorak King

Old 08-28-2009, 12:55 PM

((OOC: I got Kiina. Then I read her profile on the official site. It seems she's quite the grouch. :lol: I can't wait to see what the characters are like in the movie though.

Argh! Those darn typos! :illgetu: You're right. He's supposed to be from the Ko-District. :headdesk:

Also,it's about time you RPed as an Elder! :lol:))

With a cry of joy,the dikapi took off,happy to be putting as much distance between itself and the cliff as possible.

As they reached the other end,multiple pairs of eyes observed them,watching,waiting. These were the Matoran their master had told them about. The Rahi hissed amongst themselves,trying to determine what sort of a role these two might play in the plan.

Looking up for a moment,Cyper saw something she had only wittnessed once before: A shooting star.

"Oooh!" As she watched it fall,some of her strength returned and the pain began to dull. For some reason,she felt a connection with that rock,as though a part of her was inside it.
Rahlia nodded,patting the young Ta-Matoran on the shoulder. "Good work." She noticed that he too was uneasy about the new Toa. She tried to shake off her concern,but there was just something she could not place that seemed wrong about this 'hero'.

"I'm sure you must be tired after your long journy,Toa,but would you like to see the rest of the District?"

Last edited by Sidorak; 08-28-2009 at 01:16 PM..

Orial

Old 08-29-2009, 08:35 PM

((OOC: yeah she is. X3 i do like the VA for Mata Nui though. X3 if you've ever watched Star Trek: The Next Generation you'll recognize his voice as being Warf ;)

sokay and i know O:-) ;)))

Nataka looked up at the shooting star and smiled. "Wow." he smiled being filled with hope for the future. "On Metru-Nui a shooting star represents the start of new Toa coming to the world. Maybe we'll be all right after all," he said sighing happily.

Makuta nodded. "I would, thank you. But it is important that we find the Herold of the Storm bringer. the legends don't give much in information but i do know that he has abilities to bring in storms, although nothing like his master. He could be very different from those who live here." he said hoping that someone would bite.

Levazack frowned and wondered he looked to the water elder. "What of the traveler that came in with Cyper?" he asked

Sidorak
Visorak King

Old 08-30-2009, 01:57 AM

Rahlia frowned.
((OOC: *Ish a Worf fangirl* :D))

"He did seem rather unusual. And that mysterious shower came sometime after he came to this village. It's not much to go on,or to judge him,really,but it seems unlikely that one of our own would turn out to be the Herold after all this time,and we haven't had any more off-island visitors,save for you,Toa." She bowed her head respectfully,deep in thought.

"Let us suppose that this young Matoran,this Nataka,is the Herold. I appointed him and a young crafter,Cyper,to go as messengers to the other Districts." She did not mention the rahi incident. Just in case this Toa turned out to be not as authentic as he seemed,she saw it best not to let him know that they may be on to some sort of plan,if events played out as such. "Both of them respectfully accepted and showed no ill will towards the duty. Now,if he is here to fortell the coming of his master,what purpose would he seek in being sent across the island?"
"Your island-home sounds so exciting,Nataka." Cyper had come fully uncurled now. She sat up next to him,releaved that the pain had vanished. "Here on Viya-Nui,the Elders say the stars represent different events and people in history. On Meru-Nui,your people move forward,while back-looking to history for safe-guidance at the same time."

Looking up,she noticed a sign in the road.

"Not long-far now. We should make Onu-Metru by daybreak!" :D

Orial

Old 08-30-2009, 03:39 AM

((OOC: go to bionicle.com and there should be a link to the DVD coming out in...O_o oh wow only a few weeks! AWESOME! XD *lol*))

SHonan looked to the Toa and closed his eyes for a moment, delving over the information given to them. "hum...a troublesome enigma indeed."

"Not all heralds know what they are. it is possible he....is ignorant." Makuta said trying not to push too hard, but if he could get rid of a Toa-spawn, then perhaps he wouldn't have any problems taking over this island. After all, they had no guardians.

"Maybe i should go after them," Levazack said frowning. he wasn't fond of the off islander, maybe it was because he was so different. taller, darker coloring, and a unique looking bronze mask of shielding. "If only to let them know what's happened..."

Makuta nodded to him and put a hand on Levazack's shoulder. "A wise thought, young one," he said. Levazack supressed a shudder as he felt the hand on his shoulder. He wanted to get out of here, and soon. "You should go and find them..."

"Every island has a different view on stars. But without knowing the past, there wouldn't be much of a future." he said almost wisely. Perhaps he had been listening to Vakama's tales too much. "Either way, it'll be good to get to the Onu-District." he said happily.

Sidorak
Visorak King

Old 09-05-2009, 07:45 PM

'Yes,Levazack." Rahlia handed him a pack. "There is another dikapi stationed outside. Go now." She frowned as she watched him run. It did not take much to sence the fear this young Matoran felt when he came in contact with the Toa.

Just as the stars were fading from the sky and the sun began to rise,they reached Onu-Metru. Placing the Dikapi in a stable,Cyper tried as best she could to remember where the central meeting place was stationed.

"Let''s see...Down the same street-path as the Archives,turn left,then head down this back-way 'til you come to an ancient structure...Aha!" She screeched to a stop in front of a grand old building,with amazing architecture. Bounding up the stairs,she climbed atop a railing and took a flying leap,gripping the knocker and using the full weight of her body to pull it down.

"Why anyone would put a door-knocker way up there is beyond me," she chuckled,still dangling from it.

It was answered by a wise-looking Onu-Matoran.

"Elder! Yoo-hoo! Elder! We've brought a message from the Le-District,which both our elder and the Elder of the Ga-District say needs to be delivered imediately!"

She swung back and forth like a pendilum as she said this,frantically peddling her legs,trying to get back on the ground.

Orial

Old 09-08-2009, 08:30 PM

Levazack nodded and took the pack bowing his respects to the others and to the toa before leaving quickly.

Makuta watched him leave and nodded smiling softly. "At least things are being taken care of. Now...i believe i will take you up upon your offer of a tour and rest." he said placing his hands behind his back. Shonon nodded and smiled.

"Of course. come hero. we shall show you as much as you can stand." he said. it was clear he may have been blinded by his eagerness to impress or even the fact that a Toa was even suggested to be real to see anything but the grandness of the tall figure before him.

Levazack grabbed the dikapi cart and swallowed looking up as a shooting star burned across the sky. he frowned and spurred the bird into a fast run. He had to get to Cyper and Nataka.

Nataka followed and frowned looking at the massive door. "Looks almost like a temple door..." he said tilting his head. "Like on Metru Nui." he blinked and looked at the le-matoran and stood under her. "I'll catch you..." he offered. he looked at the Onu-Matoran and smiled.

The Onu-matoran was very elderly, and next to him a younger matoran helped him. The younger matoran looked up and blinked curiously.

"Tell me, Green one, what are you doing all the way up there?" he asked.

Sidorak
Visorak King

Old 09-09-2009, 02:54 PM

Rahlia walked behind her bretheren and Toa Kenta,taking in the sites of Le-Metru. Every time Shonan would point something out,Kenta would smile,nod,and say his piece. Rahlia tried to drown out the talking,except when she would be asked a question. Then of course she would reply civilly and give the best answer that she could. It bothered her that Shonan seemed to be getting unaturally close to their visitor. She didn't like it. She'd have to talk to him later.

Everywhere they went,Matoran came out of their homes,booths,and shops to greet or simply look at the traveler. Some hid,even bolting their doors,some came out to observe,but were too shy to say anything. The majority of them cheered and followed their new hero and the elders until it became more of a parade than a tour.
Some rahi snarled as they watched Levazack travel towards the Onu-District. So this Matoran appearently had a place in their master's plan too? Why he would choose such weak creatures when he had them was something they could not figure out. Nevertheless,it would be interesting to see what happened.
Cyper was about to answer Nataka's question with an 'Ok!',when the elder's helper spoke. Turning to him with a grin she answered.

"I couldn't reach your door-knocker. So I ran-jumped off your railing and grabbed the knocker,which is why I'm hang-dangling up here." :lol:

Orial

Old 09-09-2009, 08:55 PM

Makuta smiled and enjoyed the tour he was getting. he waved to those matoran who were shy, and encouraged those who followed to continue. He would build up the trust of these foolish matoran and soon he would have control of the island. One step at a time though. As long as the foolish Ta-matoran did his job and continued to press that Nataka was the real enemy, he would work well in his plan.
Levazack could feel the eyes of Rahi upon him as he pressed onward to Onu-district. He knew the bird would be exhausted but he wanted to get to the other two as soon as possible. the farther he got from that Toa, the better as well. He had never been one for legends of toa, after all you make your own way. you don't need someone to protect you if you're strong enough, or if you have enough will. He just hoped that his gut was wrong about Kenta.
Nataka smiled at the elder and his aide. "Hello. we have some important news." he said softly before looking back up to Cyper prepared to catch if nessisary.

The aide blinked and tilted his head before shrugging. "oh. Oh!" he turned to Nataka and looked to the elder. The elder nodded and blinked his eyes, although it was clear that his eyes saw nothing.

"Then come we must discuss this." he said He was known as Napaku, but most of the other Onu-matoran called him grandfather. It was a title he loved as he loved all of his city dwelers.

Sidorak
Visorak King

Old 09-09-2009, 09:27 PM

After the tour was over,a celebration(To which all the Matoran attended)was held in the central meeting area. After the initial announcement that Toa Kenta,Spirit of Earth had come to them to protect them and why,and after everyone had made their speeches,the festiveties began. All the younger Matoran crowded arounf Kenta,fascinated,asking many questions.

"What does a Toa do?"

"Where does his power come from?"

"Which island do you herold form?"

As Shonan made his way over to talk to their new guardien,Rahlia pulled him aside into a dark corner,away from the lights and music where they could not be seen or heard.

"Brother,I'm concered we may be taking this a little too lightly."

On a count of three,Cyper let go,landing in Nataka's arms. :oops:

Bounding after the rest of them,she proceeded to tell their adventures up to that point while helping Nataka identify the correct scroll: One upon which the writing was raised brail-style so Napaku could read.

"And so,Elder,Elder Rahlia gave us these messege-scrolls to go to the elders of each village. She said they were of the utmost importance and should be delivered imediately." The young Le-matoran sat anxiously as she watched Napaku's face cloud over with concern. Her feet peddled nervously under the table(She hated being idle unless something was very fascinating or if she was extremely tired)as she waited for his words. Venturing a quick peek at Nataka,she pretended to fascinated with something on the wall as the tention of the moment was getting to her. :sweat:

Last edited by Sidorak; 09-09-2009 at 09:35 PM..

Orial

Old 09-10-2009, 06:31 PM

Makuta kept his temper in check as he was bombarded with questions by the younger ones. he relaxed and did his best to answer as a Toa would.

"Toa are usually chosen matoran who do great things and are blessed by the Great Spirit." he said to the one. "I do not remember where i am from. i have been asleep for a very long time. My powers come from the Great spirit, and by a stretch the Great Beings." he explained.

Shonan blinked and looked at the elder frowning. "Why can't i enjoy having a living legend within our midst? This is a great occasion! Yes i know of the dangers of the Storm Bringer, but for the time, allow me my pleasures, sister." he said hoping it would quell Rahlia's worry.

Napaku frowned and he ran his fingers over the raised bumps of the scroll. "This bodes ill..." he said softly before sitting back and tapping his finger against his chin.

"That it does, elder," Nataka said frowning. He looked around curiously at the large chamber they were in. It was similar to the Great Temple that Vakama had taken him back on Metru Nui. And though he couldn't place it, he felt a familiar power pulse gently beneith his feet.

"Tell me, young one," Napaku said after a moment looking toward Nataka's direction. "You have a power don't you? i can feel it's energy just as i can the energy of this building. Nataka blinked and rubbed his head.

"Well...yes." he said softly. "My parents are the Toa of Fire and Toa of Water, i can control rain and small storms..." he said softly. it was something he was not one to openly admit. After all some matoran back home thought him queer enough already. Napaku smiled a bit and nodded.

"Please, both of you come with me." He said getting up. His aide got up as well.

"Do you need my assistance Elder?" Napaku smiled adn shook his head.

"No young one. go back to your studies, and put words in others ears of the news." The aide nodded and bowed his head leaving. The elder took out a cane from a compartment and smiled. "Perhaps...just perhaps the time has come..."

Levazack frowned as his Dikapi refused to move another inch. "stupid bird," he growled. the bird rahi squacked at him and sat down, exhausted from it's run. They were a little over half way there, and would have made it within another hour to Onu-district but the bird refused to move anymore. The Ta-matoran looked around and grabbed his bag and his spear.

"Fine...i'll go on foot. you go home." he said grumbling as he began to jog away.