Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-04-2010, 03:02 AM

Kyo looked at her thankfully and held held lightly as not to hurt her anymore then she already was. "And I... Will love you too... Till the day I die...." he whispered greatfully. He really ment it... And with her help maybe he could live with this.

Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 03-04-2010, 03:07 AM

Yukina smiled and felt her hood fall down as her eyes twitched. "Oh god, they just don't want to go away." she cried.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-04-2010, 05:52 AM

Surprised Kyo looked at her as she cried. He let her cry knowing she needed to get this out of her system. He stroked her head softly and kissed her forehead every now and then to make sure she knew he was there for her.

((hey don't forget about the werewolf one with caprica and fang.))

Ember Mist

Old 03-04-2010, 05:56 AM

Yukina cried from the pain and her ears. She thought she might have a broken rib most likely. She clanged to him sobbing.

((Kk sorry ^^))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-04-2010, 01:22 PM

Kyo looked at Yukina and kissed her head again. "Yukina..... You have to try to stop crying.... You'll hurt yourself more if you have a bruised rib..." he whispered knowing she was in pain. He wished he could take it all away and put it on himself... She didn't desirve this.

Ember Mist

Old 03-04-2010, 03:53 PM

"I..I know, but it hurts." She sobbed then started to take deep, painful, shaky breaths as she calmed herself down. She wiped her eyes and looked up at him shaking. "I love you so much." She whispered clinging to him again.

Saravi Boo
Licking threads since 2010!

Old 03-04-2010, 08:10 PM

Negi thought for a minute before he said anything. "I think it might be a good idea to get out of the city for a while, for all of us. I was thinking of taking Haruka to visit the town I grew up in. It's quieter there. That is, if she agrees..." He said questioningly.

Haruka looked at him in shock, but after a moment she nodded her head.

Negi sighed in relief. "I'd like to leave as soon as possible, maybe even today. The shop will be closed but if you need anything, just come in and get it." He handed Sensei a spare key from a hook next to the back door. "Please tell Kyo and Yukina that we wish them the best, okay?"

Haruka nodded, "Yes, I don't want to stay here anymore. Please take good care of Yukina and Kyo and let the others know where we've gone if they ask."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-05-2010, 10:02 PM

The sensei smiled and nodded. He took the key offered and bowed. "Thank you Negi-San and Haruka-san." he said and straighted and then he handed Haruka a white card. "This is my number at the dojo and the adress is there as well if you wish to visit Kyo and Yukina." he said and headed for the door. "Thank you again for everything." he said and walked out of the shop. "I know.... You're going to be okay..." he whispered and kissed her head. "I love you too."

Saravi Boo
Licking threads since 2010!

Old 03-06-2010, 03:51 AM

Negi and Haruka left town that same day. They checked in periodically to let the family know how they were doing but eventually decided to reopen the small teashop that Negi had grown up in instead of returning to the city. Negi hired someone to run the newer teashop, so they had plenty of money coming in. Haruka and Negi were eventually married and lived a quiet and content life, far away from the hustle and bustle of the Sohma compound and the control of the newly born god of the juunichi.

OOC: Alright, that's it for me. I'm dropping out of the RP. It's been fun, but I have to cut back on my RPs and I have less invested in this one than in any of the others. See you all around! ^_^

happy515166
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-06-2010, 02:14 PM

<(I don't see much my characters can do either so I'm gonna drop out also, bye)>

Ember Mist

Old 03-06-2010, 02:21 PM

((Yeah...lets just offically end this thread...))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-06-2010, 03:09 PM

((yep this thread has offically died.))