Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-14-2010, 12:59 PM

Daku looked up at the bird, waking from his nap and finding that the shadows had shifted leaving him exposed. He sighed and gestured for the bird to come down saying, "I'm guessing you're a messenger? If you are spit it out I haven't got all day."

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 10-15-2010, 01:22 PM

"So, Saiuri, what do you think?" Chiyoko looks toward where the meeting would take place. "Should we go?" Saiuri barks an affirmative. "Well, that settles that." Chiyoko sighs, "If nobody found any traps by now, then i doubt there are any at all." Chiyoko wanders toward the park area and goes in amongst the trees. "I wish i had just been on time for once that day. Maybe then i would have a more interesting job."

Slide
Music soothes the savage beast ;...

Old 10-15-2010, 09:10 PM

Sano giggled when she thought about it. "Yeah, that would be hilarious! Man, I can't wait!" she said. It would put a smile on her face to see those bastards be hanged by their feet. "I completely forgot about the tree climbing, it would be convenient for tonight I suppose. Let's go." she said as she followed behind Haru.

Saravi Boo
Licking threads since 2010!

Old 10-17-2010, 12:43 AM

OOC: Update. My father-in-law died last week. I'll try to post this coming week. Sorry for the delay but family comes first.

Slide

Old 10-17-2010, 01:55 AM

OOC: It's alright~! I Wish you the best! :3

Tyson Munroe
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-20-2010, 09:50 PM

oh im sorry take as long as you need

Hiko walked up to his home and looked at how most of the chaos had settled. He had until nightfall to figure out what he will do. "Hana, i need you" he thought to himself lying on the floor next to her bedroom door. As he began to fall asleep he begin to thing about the time he and his sister were training together.

Flashback!!!!!!!
Hiko walked up to Hana who had been out in the family courtyard for hours. "Whatcha Doing" he asked her. She looked over at him and smiled taking in some air. "Well you know how mom uses her clans ability of Mind Techiques and dad has the Gentle Fist" she asked walking closer to him. He looked at her confused, "yeah what about it". she smacked him over the head, "well what if one of us take those two and create our own techniques" she smiled. Hiko Rubbed his head but gave thought to it. "Wow sis that would be so cool, if you knew any." Hana walked away and slowly turned to him asking, "Who said i didnt."

Slide

Old 10-21-2010, 12:49 AM

ROFL, Naruto isn't Naruto without a flashback now and then XD

Tyson Munroe
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-21-2010, 09:15 PM

Lol

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 10-25-2010, 12:47 PM

OOC: I am sorry for your lost.

The hawk was tired from flying, screeching and replaying the same messages, but he would still continue with his duty. Looking at the impatient chunin, the bird snapped his beak agitatedly and whistled, “What is with the ninjas in this village? Fine, if you are or know a trustworthy genin up to a jounin, a meeting is to be held by Lady Lexi and the boy from the Nara clan.” Taking off once again, the little fledgling soared to locate anyone else that would be of assistance.

Haru sprinted along the dirt road, passing more trees as he and his teammates headed to the training grounds. He was ready for the training with his sensei, but he was also ready for the gathering that would take place that night. Eventually, he and others made it to the area, when Shikaharu turned around to his partners, “Okay, now you two remember the plan, right? None of us says anything to Konohamaru-sensei about the plan until it’s the right moment,” his warning was low and the tone was gentle.

Lexi dashed after the Nara, chuckling with her cousin about what they hoped would happen to the murderers. She began to wonder if the little hawk that she summoned came close to finishing his task, but there were a great number of genin, chunin and jounin class ninjas in the Hidden Leaf, so she would give him a little more time. Snapping out of her little trance, the Fifth Hokage’s daughter nodded at Haru’s warning concerning their teacher and replied, “Got it, Haru-Kun. You know you can trust us, right Sano?”

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-25-2010, 02:13 PM

Daku shouted after the bird, "Telling me about a meeting isn't helpful unless you tell me where it is you know!"

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 10-25-2010, 02:46 PM

The little hawk turned back around and stared at the young man. "Well that sucks. Being a jerk doesn't help now, does it? Go ask one of the other genin. They should know about it," he retorted and flew away once and for all.

Slide

Old 10-25-2010, 09:31 PM

Sano nodded in re-assurance. "Psh, yeah, sure! I could keep a secret!" she said in a confident positive tone which could mean anything since it's Sano. She loved secrets, if it was either finding them out or telling them they were quite fun. But one thing she knew for sure, was that keeping them to herself was a big deal to her. It's hard but she was determined to never tell a word about it until she's ready. "Just one thing, when exactly is 'the right moment?" she asked Haru somewhat sheepishly.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2010, 12:29 AM

Daku shrugged at the bird's comment before pulling out a communicator and ringing up Chiyoko's.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2010, 08:47 PM

Chiyoko pulls out her communicator and answers Daku's call, "What do you want, baka?"

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2010, 10:37 PM

Daku sneers saying, "What's with the hostility pipsqueek? I was just calling to ask if you've been told about some meeting by a hawk, he said to mention it to anyone trustworthy and I naturally thought of you."

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2010, 11:21 PM

"You traded me a job that was already done for a job that actually mattered! And yes. I did get a message from a hawk. If you're going, then meet me at home after dinner." Chiyoko closes her communicator and puts it in her pocket. "Saiuri, lets go home. This job is done with even though we just got it. There are enough ninja on this than need be." Chiyoko looks around and asks her hound, "I wonder where dad is?"

KazekageGarra

Old 12-22-2010, 11:54 AM

Jonin

Parents Garra and his wife
Name Conjaro
not much else cause im a noob :(