Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 02-17-2010, 07:44 AM

Got questions about the roleplay? Clicky.
It’s been 18 years since the Pumpkin king took flight in a coffin sled and delivered toys of nightmares to good little children all over the world.
Halloweentown had become darker, people are vanishing.
It is Halloween, the eve of Jack and Sally’s daughter, Monica’s 18th birthday, where she will be crowned the queen of Halloween town.

Only she doesn’t want to take the title.
She wants to travel and visit the other holidays,
But her father Jack forbids her to go past the Spiral Hill.

So, while the town is celebrating, Monica and two of her friends slip off.
They meet up at the Spiral hill and along with Jack’s dog Zero,
They head into the woods and find the doors.
Monica opens the Heart shaped one and they all fall in.

The story starts with Monica and her three friends waking up in Valentine’s town.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters What are needed:

King of Holidays(Holly, or Herald)-
LilMissMollyPutz
king of Valentine’s Town(Cupid's daughter.)-Darkninja0200
King of Easter(Easter bunny)-Esmme
King of Saint Patrick’s town(Patrick/Leprechaun)-LenGe
King of Christmas town(Santa’s son/daughter)-Girl in the Blue
King of Thanksgiving town(Sir Gobble)-TearRose
Monica-XxEmber_mistxX
Monica’s friend-JessehBoo
Monica’s Friend-darkninja0200
Monica's Friend-menwesha
Monica's Friend-Menewsha
Jack-
Sally-XxEmber_MistxX

If you need help finding characters to make parents, here is a link of all characters:
Characters

PM ME ALL PROFILES!!!!!!
Character sheet for Halloweentown children.

Name:
Sex:
Parents: (Ex: Mayor and the Creature from the lake)
Bio:
Appearance: (Try to use Anime)

Characters from other towns:

Name:
Sex:
Town:
Bio:
Appearance: (Try to Use Anime)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES:
1. Follow Menewsha rules.
2. Nothing over pg-13
3. No god modding
4. No killing other people’s characters
5. At least three sentences
6. No *for actions* use “for talking” And just say what your character is doing: Sally sighed and pulled a needle put of her hair. “Monica, be more careful.” She said as she re-sewed Monica’s finger.
7. Have fun.
8. To insure you have read these, post, “Does it still have a foot? Let me see let me look. Is it rotted and covered in gook.” Somewhere in your Profile.

----------

Characters:

Halloweentown:
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxEmber_MIstxX
Name: Monica
Sex: Female
Parents: Jack and Sally.
Bio: Although she looks like neither of her parents, she is next in line to take the Throne of Queen of Halloweentown. But she has her fathers adventurous spirit and has grown tired of the same screams and chills and wants to explore the worlds her father wrote about, but he has forbidden everyone in halloween town from going past the Spiral Hill.
Appearance:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyami
Character sheet for Halloweentown children.
Name: Maniaca Wyckid
AKA: Mani
Parents: Freddy Kruger and Wicked Witch of the West
Bio: Mani has long black hair and a tasted for blood. On her 18th birthday she took up the occupation of a soul collecter, a Grim Reaper. Instead of wearing the traditional robes she wheres a short black dress with the bottem belled slightly out around her knees. Though she has been a reaper for a year half year now she isn't really any good and had most day 'off from work'. She is a clutz and a ditz with a twisted personality/sence of humor
Appearance:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidorak
Name: Jade Boogie
Parents: Oogie Boogie and Unknown
Bio: Until her father's last defeat,little of Jade's existance was known until she revealed herself to the Town. Appearently,her father deemed it wise to keep her existance a secret,though why she does not know. Most of her life was sheltered,though she snuck out once or twice(And was strictly punished for it). She sticks out like a sore thumb in Halloween Town,and is constantly looking for new places to explore. She lives in the same tree house her father did,tending to it. However,she has banned Lock,Shock,and Barrel from coming there because she does not trust them.
Appearance: I have never drawn her,so I shall have to describe her as best I can. She is about a foot taller than her father. The left half of her body is sack,like her father,and the right side is skeleton. Both sides are evenly proportioned to one another. She has short blonde hair cut in a masculine/page boy style. She typically wears grey/black striped clothes with a bat or spider theme somewhere and a corset of some sort,and is perhaps the only girl in Halloween Town to wear pants. When she is angry,she turns all sack and resembles a female version of her father.

“Does it still have a foot? Let me see let me look. Is it rotted and covered in gook.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by menwesha
Name:Shiro
Sex:male
Parents: one of the witches and the wolf man
Bio:He was born 2 year after jack's ride.both the wolfman and one of the witches fell in love, and somehow...They came up with a little bundle of joy named Shiro .Though not as scary as the other monsters and gouls in halloween town, he has tried his best to be taught how to scare from his father along with learned how to ride a broomstick.
Appearance:
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkninja0200
Does it still have a foot? Let me see let me look, is it rotted and covered in gook?

Name: Grim Jr.
Sex: Male
Parents: Grim Reaper and Mandy Reaper
Bio: The nature of Griim Jr's birth is best not thought about sow we will skip that. But he has an older sister who was at one point part demon like he is. His sister is dead now but is alive in an artificial body thatnks to the mad scientist in halloween town. His uncle Nergle Jr taught him to control those demonic powers on top of his reaper powers taught to him by his father. He is next in line to become the Grim reaper once his father can no longer do so and really doesn't want to but according to his mother is something he has to do. Even if he has to do it one day he searches for a way out of it though unsuccesfully. That is something he and Monica have always seen eye to eye about. He spends his time when not training hanging out with monica and his other friends as well as his sister.
Appearance:

Name: Minnie Mandy
Parents: Nergle Jr. (biologically) and Mandy Reaper
Bio: Minnie Mandy was born of the union from a human and a Nergle Demon giving her demonic powers manifesting themselves upon puberty. Though later on Minnie lost the ability to use her powers upon her death but not before giving her brother Girm Jr. her right eye transferring her powers to him. After a table of events took place Minnie was eventually given a new body in the form of a living doll through the use of soul transfer. While she has no control over her powers no longer having them she halps her brother control them when her father can't. She loves her brother very much... probably more then any sister should and to that end will give her life to protect her brother and vice versa.
Appearance: (refer to Grim Jr.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessehBoo
Name: Airen
Parents: One of the Vampire Brothers and One Of The Witches.
Bio: She inhertied her pale skin and agility from her vampire father, yet can ride a broom and make potions from her mother. Also due to the mix, she does not require blood to sustain herself. She was born a few days after Monica and has been friends with her since then. She, like Monica, is very adventurous and is all for going anywhere with her. Yet usually she is the one that has to weasle them out of trouble.
Appearance:

Does it still have a foot? Let me see let me look. Is it rotted and covered in gook
Quote:
Originally Posted by menwesha
Name:Miyaki
Sex:Female
Parents: Sora and unknown
Bio:Daughter of the key blade barer years ago, she was born into Halloween town,she doesn't remember her mother because her mother had died shortly after she was born.she lives on her own now because her father left.she became a friend with jack and sally's daughter when she was younger
Appearance:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13althazar
“Does it still have a foot? Let me see let me look. Is it rotted and covered in gook.” ( do i really have to do that .... -.- :P)

Name:Matt
Sex: male
Parents: Dr finklestein and his wife.. (well her dna.. the rest he made)
Bio: he often runs away from his father Dr. frinkelstein, mainly because he hates that his father always is trying to change something. so he normally hangs out at spiral hill taking everything in. hes often alone, though always observing and quiet, he hates how his father made him look.
Appearance:

Others:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TearRose
If it's not taking yet, I would like to be the King of Thanksgiving.

Name: Sir Gobble, prefers Roxias though
Town: Thanksgiving
Bio: The child of the original "Sir Gobble", he took over the throne when his father became too old to do the work. Although he doesn't do much besides making sure there are Turkeys for the mortals. Roxias grows tired of his job and longs to leave his home for good.
Appearance:

And if you do accept, i would very much like it if you gave me a brief explination of what has happened so far. thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissMollyPutz
Name: Holly Dei {Pronounced-Day}
Personality: She is shy, outgoing, strange, but oddly normal all at the same time her dark but rather cheerful personality seems to oppose itself at all times.
Breif bio: She was born on the normal Earth rather than in a holiday town. When she was young she was forced into taking the throne when her father was killed by the government while trying to save the holidays from distruction. She has always visited the holiday towns on a regular basis in secret to see how everyone was. Although most don't know she's the King of all the holidays she is still friends with most of those from the holidays today.
Fav Holiday: She doesn't have a fave due to her background
Appearance:
Anything else you might want to add: She is the King of holidays and helps to keep the holidays together but seperate at the same time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl in the Blue
Name: Sandra Claus
Sex: female
Town: X-mas Town
Bio: Sandra has been helping her father make toys for all the little children in the world. She is plain fed up with it. Sandra has never received a toy from her own father who tells her that giving is better than receiving. Now she is supposed to be the new manager of the workshop and take care of the elves and reindeer. However, she refuses to bear this burden and rather looks through the list of good children and moves them into the naughty list for small excuses. She does this to narrow down the goody two shoes kids and so that she doesn’t have to make so many toys.
Appearance: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/me...oul-Megumi.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkninja0200
Does it still have a foot? Let me see let me look, is it rotted and covered in gook?

Name: Lexi
Town: St. Valentines
Bio: Her father cupid king of St. Valentines got tired of giving love instead of recieving love so he passed his arrows over to his daughter saying only "I'll be back once I have found love" and she hasn't seen him for a month since. Now her new job entails not only helping to make the love arrows but now actually using them. Her job is also to use them not just on Valentines day but also around the world which usually keeps her quite busy. But it has been slow lately so she is able to get somewhat of a breather. But a bonus of the job is that she gets an endless supply of chocolate... which is probably why her father is so pudgy. But with her high metabolism she doesn't really gain any weight. She is in for a surprise when she meets the future queen of halloween and her friends.
Appearance:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmme
Here ya go.

Name: Matrix
Town: St. Valentines
Bio: The “networking” agent for the valentine’s cards and other treats. He is a researcher at heart, and messes with the system that checks with the people that still need to be sent something for Valentine’s Day. Honestly, if you want to know something, you go to Matrix. He’ll set you up . . . for the right price. Usually not one to get out in the world, Matrix is pretty much part of the machines he works with – and never speaks to other people as a side effect. In fact, he doesn’t much like the place he’s in . . . he thinks it’s too much of a “thrill,” though goes along with it just the same. They don’t bother him, he won’t bother them.
Appearance: Matrix

Name: "Doctor" Rabbit
Town: Easter
Bio: The holiday of spring. When you think of Spring, you think of life. Which is birth, right? Rabbit is the son of the Easter “Rabbit,” thus the prince of his realm. A doctor at heart, he is caring and kind, willing to help everyone that needs it. Good at what he does, the youth will patch you up faster than you can say “Shazam.” If he can’t help you, there might not be much hope for ya. Most oftenly found with the other doctors and caretakers, Rabbit act just like the animal he’s named after – fidgety and flighty, not too fond of deep conversations, and not one to jump headfirst into danger.
Appearance: Doctor Rabbit
Quote:
Originally Posted by LenGe

Name: Patrick March Jr. (Atri)
Sex: male
Town: King of Saint Patrick Town
Bio: Atri is Patrick’s nickname. He loves his father and looks forward to inheriting the town when his dad retires. The town duties aren’t that troublesome—just make sure to keep any ladders, mirrors, black cats and bad luck from the place; along with making sure no pesky humans come to steal his gold. Atri is very protective of his gold hoard and if you even try to guess where it is located, he’ll fly into a mad rage.
Appearance: Is this

Last edited by Ember Mist; 01-14-2011 at 11:01 PM.. Reason: New Characters

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 02-17-2010, 07:58 AM

[[would like to reserve place as one of monica's friends plz D:]]

Ember Mist

Old 02-17-2010, 08:45 AM

{{Kk}}

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 02-17-2010, 07:22 PM

I'm going to move this over to the fan-based RPs, since it's in the Nightmare Before Christmas setting. :yes:

Ember Mist

Old 02-17-2010, 07:52 PM

((Kk, sorry Sizzla))

darkninja0200
Gonna be gone for a couple of mo...

Old 02-17-2010, 11:08 PM

I'd like to reserve the 3rd spot as one of Monica's friends.

Ember Mist

Old 02-17-2010, 11:14 PM

{{Okay, everyone for questions or reserves post in the OOC, link in first post}}

Ember Mist

Old 02-21-2010, 11:54 PM

Monica sighed and slipped away from her father unnoticed in the confusion and ciaos of the Halloween celebration. She ran to her house and grabbed her bag and then went to wait for her friends at the spiral hill. Running a hand through her hair she looked up at the moon as her father's dog Zero floated beside her. "You coming to boy?" She asked handing him a treat. He barked once and did a flip. She smiled and let out another sigh as she tightened the stitches on her wrists and knees.

darkninja0200

Old 02-22-2010, 12:24 AM

Grim Jr looked at the time and figured it was about time to go meet up with his friend. He slipped away from the festivities and went straight up to spiral hill. Anybody who knew him would recognize the tuft of light brown hair sticking out from his hoodie as he came closer. He soon saw her and smiled waving as he ran up to Monica "Hey there Monica" He looke upon her stitched face and smiled. He was always glad to see his friends especially since he wasn't able to get out much since his Uncle found out he had demon powers, as well as his father The Grim Reaper pushing him to take his place as king of the dead as his father like to put it. "Dad's still pushing me to be the grim reaper... though it's thanks to mom and sis I was able to get away from more of his training and lecturing" he sighed.

JessehBoo

Old 02-22-2010, 02:27 AM

Airen.
the vampire witch.

Airen was standing next to her mother and father as the Halloween celebration was going on. Her bag was in her hand, hidden behind her as she waited for the right moment to make a run for it. Once there was a break in the crowd The pale golden eyed witch made her way through, careful not to bring any attention to herself. In the shadows she sprinted out of the main square and headed towards the spiral hill. She hoped that the others wouldnt take long, the celebration only lasted so long.

As Airen saw the hill in the distance she smiled at the small glowing light. "Zero." She said with a smile and slowly came to a stop as she saw Monica and Grim. "Glad to see you guys got away. I swear my mother hand me pratically glued to her hip."

Ember Mist

Old 02-22-2010, 02:41 AM

"Tell me about it, my dad kept on telling me to pay close attention to everything, cause next year I'm going to have to set it up." Monica sighed and smiled. She nodded and Grim and then at Airen. "Okay so who else are we waiting for?" She asked picking up her bag. She had packed her dresses she made, a needle, some thread and two books.

Sidorak
Visorak King

Old 02-22-2010, 03:00 AM

((Ooo! :D I see a "Grim Tales From Down Below" fan!))

A cool wind rustled the perpetually dry grass of the graveyard. Other than that,everything seemed peaceful. Good. Maybe she would finally get her chance.

An oddly-shaped figure stepped into view. Her silhoutte was pecculiar to say the least,half cloth and half skeleton. Jade Boogie had arrived and she eagerly anticipated what was to come.

Though she knew the Pumpkin King himself had placed restrictions about how far one could venture past Halloween Town,she desparately wanted to see more,at any cost. Besides,how much worse could her life get? She was already distrusted by the inhabbitants of the Town,and as far as she knew,most of them didn't even bother to inform their children about her,unless they should happen to meet. Then they would yank their offspring away,whispering paranoid little messages to them about who she was and all the terrible things that would happen were they to spend time with her.

Brushing aside the uncomfortable thought,she convinced herself that it would all be over in a matter of hours. No one would even miss her unless they decided to check the house after a number of days,by which time she would be long gone and off amusing herself in other,hopefully more pleasent,venues.

As she was about to scale a fence,she paused. Voices! And very close by at that. She ducked behind a tombstone,peeking out ever so slightly to catch a glimpse of her company.

darkninja0200

Old 02-22-2010, 03:42 AM

Grim sighed "Yeah Uncle Nergal keeps trying to beat control into my head over my demonic powers... and my dad is worse since I'm suppose to take his place when he retires." His single eye went between the two girls as he again stretched "So when we checkin out those doors?" Patience was never one of his strong suits as he had shown many a times and when he had first gotten his demon powers. That had been a disaster which had almost destroyed halloweentown and the human world.

Ember Mist

Old 02-22-2010, 03:46 AM

"When Maniaca, Shiro, and Miyaki get here." Monica said with a laugh. She smiled like her father, wide and innocent as Zero looked out at the graveyard but it vanished as she saw a shadow peeking out behind a tombstone. "Don't look now but I think we have a visitor...it looks like Jade Boogie." She said seeing the shape of her sack in the moonlight.

darkninja0200

Old 02-22-2010, 04:45 AM

Grim Jr looked to the shadow shape to see that it was in fact Jade Boogie. He really had no problem with her at all... except he found her a bit unnerving. Well it would be unnerving if he had nerves to begin with. He was thinking about waving Jade over as he stared in her direction.

Ember Mist

Old 02-22-2010, 04:47 AM

Monica set her bag down and ran over to Jade. "Hey, you don't have to hide, we don't care who your dad was, is, was..You can join us on our little trip." She said holding out her stitched up hand. She smiled widely trying to look nice and not threatening, which was a little hard when your covered in stitches and have skeletal features.

JessehBoo

Old 02-22-2010, 05:06 AM

Airen chuckled as Zero barked at Jade. Alot of adults in town warned them about her, but she didnt beleive that she was anything like her father. "Yeah, the more the Merrier!" She said with a smile and looked at Grim. "Why are the parents in Halloween town so pushy. I mean my mother wants me to be more "witchy" and my father is trying to get me to drink blodd even though i dont need it. I mean really!"

Ember Mist

Old 02-22-2010, 05:13 AM

"Hey at least your parents don't want you to be the 'Queen of Halloweentown.' Blah, I hate Halloween." She muttered kicking a pebble across the path that lead down to the Mausoleums. She smiled back at Jade and held her hand back out. "So?" She asked.

darkninja0200

Old 02-22-2010, 05:42 AM

Grim smiled "Halloween isn't so bad... I win the halloween costume every year" He held out his hand and a dark snake like thing twirled around it once bfore retreating back into his sleeve.

JessehBoo

Old 02-22-2010, 03:20 PM

Airen shrugged. "Its not halloween i have a problem with. Its the pressure from my parents." At the snake like thing from Grims sleeve she smiled. "Hey, unfair advantage much?" She said with a laugh and put her hand on her hip as she awaited Jade's answer.

Sidorak
Visorak King

Old 02-22-2010, 03:55 PM

At first,Jade tried to slink away. But seeing that she had little choice,she peeked out again. Why weren't they trying to chase her away? Maybe it wasn't a joke.

She smiled,very small,but sincere,and took the outstretched hand.

"If you don't mind my company,I would be honered."

darkninja0200

Old 02-22-2010, 05:47 PM

Grim looked at the bag/skeleton like girl. He was still creeped out by her for some reason he wasn't aware of. He didn't know why... his reaper and demon training had taken him to see some weird things so why Jade was bothering him he didn't know. "Eh sure why not... welcome aboard the S.S. Halloween" his sense of humor was something that you needed to know him in order to understand it.

Ember Mist

Old 02-22-2010, 08:47 PM

"Yay, now we just need a few more people and we will be on our way. Has anyone thought about which door they want to go through first?" She asked helping Jade up. The girl didn't creep her out as much as she did most people, mostly due to the fact that she was pretty much a sack to, filled with bones and leaves.

darkninja0200

Old 02-22-2010, 10:18 PM

Grim Jr spoke up his suggestion "I suggest St Valentines... I want to grab something for somebody there" Grim loved his sister... probably more then any brother should. His sister felt the same but even to this day they were never able to admit their feelings for one another (and this is canon in the grim tales comic as well). He wanted to grab her some of her favorite flowers from St. Valentine and bring them back to her.

Inuyami
Daughter of Sesshomaru: A Deadly...
Send a message via AIM to Inuyami Send a message via Yahoo to Inuyami

Old 02-23-2010, 12:17 AM

*Huff* *Huff* *Huff*
Up the spiral mountain a raven black haired demi reaper ran toward the small group. It was Maniaca, the ditzy and clumsy excuse for a bringer of death.
"Hi everyone. *Huff* Sorry I'm late. *Huff*" She placed a hand on the back of her head appologenicly and bowed to her friends.