JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 02-23-2010, 12:22 AM

Airen smiled when she heard what Grim said about his sister, she could tell the bond between them was something much more then a normal sibling connection. She'd never say anything of course, it wasnt her business, yet she still thought it was adorable. "Im up for that, maybe get a love potion of two?" The little halfwitch giggled and thought of all the possiblities a simple love potion would give her. Hearing the running steps behind her she waved. "Hey Mani! Its alright, i think were still missing one person anyway." She added with a smile. "How're you?"

Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 02-23-2010, 12:29 AM

"Okay, sounds good." Monica asked with a smile, she knew how much Grim loved his sister, he told her almost everything, she did think it was odd how he felt but hey, love was love. "And you always win because the judges are to scared of you to not let you win...I wonder if Matt will be joining us?" She asked mostly to herself. She looked back towards the town with a hint of a smile. "Hey Mani, you all right?"

Last edited by Ember Mist; 02-23-2010 at 12:35 AM..

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 02-23-2010, 12:39 AM

Shiro sighed softly in relief,he was very easy to notice from his silver hair.He softly jumped towards the spiral hill."Hey guys!"He said waving at a distance.he hadn't quite made it there yet because he was tripping over all the pumpkins on his way over.He was the opposite of a regular warewolf.He sighed and laughed softly."sorry i'm late, i was busy trying to make it so my dad wouldn't notice me leave."He said,feeling a little stupid at the moment.

Miyaki quickly fallowed behind shiro, her hair right now put into a strange sort of ponytail.she was wearing the mask she had always wore around the town."I'm here."She said softly and waved to monica and the others in the group.She was always late for these things, she hadn't known why, but she did for some reasons.

((Sorry for my bad first post...))

darkninja0200
Gonna be gone for a couple of mo...

Old 02-23-2010, 12:47 AM

Grim smiled at the friends that showed up "Hi there guys... we were just decideing which of the doors to go into... So far we have three for st. valentines... what do you guys say?" He quickly looked in the direction of a bush because he thought he had heard something but it turned out to be a zombie cat. He exhaled and looked back to his friends.

Sidorak
Visorak King

Old 02-23-2010, 12:47 AM

((Are you kidding,Menewsha? Your skills are amazing! And besides,better late than never. ;)))

Jade nodded at the suggestion. She liked the sound of it. A love potion? It might be handy to have one or two of those around.

"Just in case anyone gets paticularly upset over my absence,"she thought.

She shrunk to the back a little when Shiro called out. His father in patucular disliked her. she didn't want to think about what might happen were they to be caught anywhere near each other.

In an attempt to be friendly,she popped out slightly from behind the group.

"Nice mask," she said to Miyaki. :)

13althazar
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to 13althazar

Old 02-23-2010, 12:52 AM

Matt walked somberly up spiral hill not paying to much attention to anyone. It had taken alot for him to get away from his dad, and he knew he woulld pay when he got back. his stitching was coming undone in many places, randomly he would tug on a string trying to keep his extremities together. He stopped at the top of spiral hill his slim frame almost disapearing in the moon light.

Ember Mist

Old 02-23-2010, 12:57 AM

((Yeah Menwesah, I liked it.))

Monica smiled as everyone showed up. She looked up at the Spiral Hill and felt her breath get caught in her throat as she saw the outline of Matt. "Looks like Mr. Finkelstine is going to join us after all." She said with a smile. She grabbed her bag and swiftly walked up behind Matt. She noticed most of his stitches coming undone and grabbed her needle. "Want some help?" She asked popping up in front of him.

JessehBoo

Old 02-23-2010, 01:02 AM

Airen smiled when she saw the other two. "About time you slowpokes." She teased and noticed Monica run over to Matt. She didnt know much about him at all, but she knew the crazy doctor was his "father". The girl sighed as she waited for everyone to get a bit setteled so they could leave. The sooner the better.

darkninja0200

Old 02-23-2010, 01:07 AM

Grim Jr made his scythe appear in his had out of thin air. The only hint of where it came from was the smell of brimstone a the black smoke that disappeared from around it. He started to spin it in his hand "So we going?" He looked toward the path that would lead to the doors.

13althazar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-23-2010, 01:08 AM

"huh?" Matt said looking at monica, but his eyes didnt really look at her more through her. "Ill be fine," he said as he walked past her, pulling on a few loose ends sticking out. He hated living with his father and he kept thinking what would happen when he got back, distracting him a bit. As he walked down spiral hill he looked at the group once before he rached them and kept his eyes down.

JessehBoo

Old 02-23-2010, 01:14 AM

Airen walked over to Matt and leaned down a bit to look at his face. "You know if you dont let her sew you up your going to lose a limb, sweetheart." She smiled and looked over her shoulder at the others as they talked. "So your going to come with us?" She asked looking back at him. Airen had never really seen him up close and he was actually a bit handsome, unlike a few members of halloween town, he didn have a grotesque face.

Ember Mist

Old 02-23-2010, 01:18 AM

Monica sighed and stuck her needle back behind her ear and followed him slowly. She smiled at her friends and picked up her bag. "Yeah, lets go." She said grabbing her fathers book, which he had titled the Nightmare Before Christmas. "Looks like we just walked down the spiral hill and head through the woods for a few hours and then we will come to the doors." She said quietly as she flipped through the book.

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 02-23-2010, 01:21 AM

Shiro looked at Jade for a moment; wondering why she moved back when he got there.did he actually scare someone?That couldn't be...It must have just been the fact that he was mentioning his father.He had remembered his father telling him to stay away from Jade for some reason.he hadnt cared what his father said to him at times though because it had led to strangely awsome things, like going to the doors, he would have never got out unless his dad had been busy with other things.

Miyaki smiled softly as she noticed Jade Complement her mask."Thank you?"She said and tilted her head to the side.Sometimes nice meant it was horrible in a cute sense,which was never good because cuteness was never scary around here...Well, unless it was so cute that it creeped everyone out, which was always funny to her.She then looked over at matt.at least she wasn't the last person to get here.

((Gah! my posting is slow!))

Sidorak
Visorak King

Old 02-23-2010, 01:23 AM

"...Unless there's a shortcut." Jade stroked her chin thoughtfully. "I've been checking for the best possible route out of here for months with my telescope. The hills tend to get in the way of my line of vision though,even when I put it on the roof."

darkninja0200

Old 02-23-2010, 01:30 AM

Grim nodded and started on his way toward the doors ((Brain Cramp ><))

Ember Mist

Old 02-23-2010, 01:34 AM

Smiling Monica nodded and shoved the book back in her bag and headed towards the spiral hill. She stomped her boot on the knot at the top, causing it to unspiral and stretch out over the pumpkin patch. Humming the Town Song she skipped across it and into the forest.

Sidorak
Visorak King

Old 02-23-2010, 01:36 AM

((Amen,DarkNinja! >.< I'm doing a private rp with a friend and all I could come up with was a couple of lousy sentences,not to mention my supreme failier on my last post here. :headdesk:))

Jade followed him,running slightly to catch up.

"So," she called,coming up a little ways beside him(It was rather difficult to walk next to each other,due to the hills),"you're the Grim Reaper's son?" "I've heard a lot about your parents,but never much about you. I hear your Halloween costumes are spectacular though.":)

13althazar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-23-2010, 01:38 AM

Matt followed slowly, having to tug more and more at the loose ends to keep his extremities together. Finally he speed up a bit picking the needle out of monica's ear, "Thank you" he said softly as he stopped trying to sew himself up, failing horribly. finally he stopped completly letting everyone pass him as he tried to sew himself back up.

Ember Mist

Old 02-23-2010, 01:41 AM

Monica smiled a little and took the needle from him. "Here, let me do it, knowing the Good Doctor, if you don't do it right, you'll end up a pile of mess." She said quickly tightening his stitches that she could reach with out having to go under his clothes. "That looks about right." She said holding his hand and tightening his wrist.

JessehBoo

Old 02-23-2010, 01:42 AM

Airen followed everyone but paused waiting for Matt and smiled seeing he was having trouble. "Need some help?" She asked, not moving though. He seemed like the type that didnt like to admit he needed assistance. She kept an eye on where the others were going, but she didnt want him being left behind. Luckily Monica came to his resuce and she smiled.

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 02-23-2010, 01:48 AM

((i'm on a private rp too, its ok...By the way id anyone wants to they could ask me to roleplay with them privately...I'm awful lonely on roleplays))

shiro stepped onto the unspiraled hill, hoping that it wouldn't spiral back up on them, it wouldn't be fun to leave anyone behind while they where here.he looked down at the ground and sighed.he looked over at Matt to notice he was getting help.He smiled slightly,glad that they wanted to make it so noone was left behind in here.He wanted to help; But....His sewing skills where horrible.He slouched slightly, wishing he could help out with something.

Miyaki looked at matt, a little worried about him, also quite glad he could get help from the other girls because it seemed his stitches were loose.

((Omg writers block!))

darkninja0200

Old 02-23-2010, 01:55 AM

Grim looks to Jade "Yep my costumes are the best and I win every year... My demon reaper costume get's the best results though" He smiled. He remebered the first time he went demon reaper and didn't like it none too much. But that was when he was 13. Now he is 18 and has had training since then. Though occasionally his demon side will do something of it's own accord but he can reel it in real fast. Plus if for some reason he loses control completely he knows the infernal language so he can use that to reign it in as well.

13althazar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-23-2010, 01:55 AM

Matt hid behind his hair as airen and monica stopped, "I was getting it, i was" he said, if he could he would have been blushing then. Though he had to admit it had been awhile since he had been sewn up right, and tight. softly he took the needle from monica, "Umm ill get the rest " he said looking away from her, "Ill just be a minute. " he said walking back a bit so he was behind the group. shyly he took off his raggy sweatshirt and started sewing up the one other one that was loose, strait across his chest.

JessehBoo

Old 02-23-2010, 01:58 AM

Airen waited patiently for Matt and swayed back and forth a bit. "Hey Monica, you remember that time we snuck out here when we were like Seven?" She smiled remember the look on her fathers face. He thought very highly of Jack and was upset that they disobeid him. "I swear my father watched me like a hawk for weeks."

Ember Mist

Old 02-23-2010, 02:02 AM

"Your telling me, I couldn't leave my tower until I was twelve." She said with a laugh. "Hey, I don't have spiders in my hair or anything right?" She asked twirling around in front of Arien. She didn't want to be embarresed by having a random spider crawl down her face as they walked along with Matt, or anyone else.