Sidorak
Visorak King

Old 02-23-2010, 02:03 AM

She grinned broadly.

"I'll bet it it does. The coolest part is that it's real." She sighed wistfully. "I wish I had some set of awsome powers...It would make keeping that medelsome trio,"by which she ment Lock,Shock,and Barrel,"off my lawn so much easier." :lol:

Last edited by Sidorak; 02-23-2010 at 02:05 AM..

Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 02-23-2010, 02:04 AM

((OMG! I forgot about those three! They'd be what... like 21 each? Think we should include them?)

Sidorak
Visorak King

Old 02-23-2010, 02:06 AM

((Sure why not? :) They could make trouble for the main cast or be heroes...depending on which might be a better plot twist.))

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 02-23-2010, 02:07 AM

Airen giggled and looked, seeing one spider crawling though her locks. "Theres just one i think." She said reaching in and grabbing it. "Cute little thing." The slightly largeish spider crawled along Airens upper arm a bit before the halfwitch knelt down and it crawled onto the ground. "All clear now" A smile spread on her face as she did a twirl to match Monica's. "Can you beleive were finally doing this? We've only dreamt about it for over 10 years."

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 02-23-2010, 02:07 AM

((I don't mind... XD i just cant think for a post right now and stuff T_T))

JessehBoo

Old 02-23-2010, 02:08 AM

[[JACK SENDS EM AFTER THE KIDS? XD ]]

Sidorak
Visorak King

Old 02-23-2010, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessehBoo View Post
[[JACK SENDS EM AFTER THE KIDS? XD ]]
((Oh YUS!!! :XD I l-o-v-e that idea!)

13althazar
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to 13althazar

Old 02-23-2010, 02:20 AM

Matt finished sewing him self up the best he could, then putting back on his sweater, he turned back to the group. Walking slowly he stopped stooping down just before Monica and Airen, picking up a small spider that scurried over the ground. he brought it up to his face, smiling slightly, then he let it run up his arm under the sweater and disapear. He gave both girls a slight look before walking past them quickly.

Dorian Gray

Old 02-23-2010, 02:20 AM

((If I may, I would love to reserve Jack, and a Valentines town boy if you will give me moments to write up the profiles...))

Ember Mist

Old 02-23-2010, 02:25 AM

((YESH! I'm going to Play Barrell, he's my fav.))

Monica smiled and looked at the little spider. "I know..I don't know what took us so long to decide to do this." She said with a small laugh. Suddenly she heard some sharp laughter and looked over as three people popped up from behind the trees wearing a witch mask, and devil mask, and a skeleton mask. "Look what we have here, little Halloweenies out for a trip through the woods." Barrel said crossing his arms.

Last edited by Antagonist; 02-23-2010 at 10:22 AM..

JessehBoo

Old 02-23-2010, 02:27 AM

Airen wath the spider crawl and get picked up by Matt. She smiled at him and her face fell a bit as he rushed past them. "Whats wrong with him.." She thought as she watched his figure continue foward and turned hearing the laugh. Her eyes narrowed at the trio and she took Monica's hand. "We should go, them being anywhere is never a good sign." She whispered in the RagDoll's ear and tried to pullher along.

Ember Mist

Old 02-23-2010, 02:29 AM

"I don't know, he doesn't talk that much, but when he does...." She said with a slight sigh, she smiled as her friend took her hand and hurried past the trio and after Matt. Once back with group she smiled and continued into the woods ignoring the Trio.

JessehBoo

Old 02-23-2010, 02:35 AM

Airen ran after Monica, though out of the two the other was always faster. Running past Matt she whispered. "Run" into his ear in an almost slow motion scene before bounding ahead and heading into the forest with Monice, the others not far behind.

menwesha
*not so* fearless ninja

Old 02-23-2010, 02:39 AM

Shiro quickly fallowed behind, knowing that lock, shock and Barrel where possibly up to something that might end him up back home.he tried his best to ignore them...They where only...a little older.so they could still get away with things, right?He sighed and looked at the ground, a little worried now that they could get caught.he tried his best to fallow the others,hoping not to get left behind.

Miyaki also fallowed, her mask nearly falling off as she ran as fast as she could.If she had lost that mask she would most likely go back for it, and get stuck staying home.

((Last post for tonight))

JessehBoo

Ember Mist

JessehBoo

Old 02-23-2010, 02:56 AM

[[i win?! :)]]

13althazar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-23-2010, 02:57 AM

Matt barely sped up in his walking pace, nothing that they could do would make him any worse. Instead only as the others got almost out of sight did he start to jog, becoming quite aware that one of his ankles was loose. finally he caught up with the others slowing down to their pace.

Dorian Gray

Old 02-23-2010, 03:00 AM

(( May I post? I will make one for both people :D ))

darkninja0200
Gonna be gone for a couple of mo...

Old 02-23-2010, 03:30 AM

((nother Brain Cramp ><))

Dorian Gray

Old 02-23-2010, 03:39 AM

Jack sat in his chair and looked out the window of his room. "It's quiet, and for once, I don't think I can take that as a good thing." Slowly getting out of his chair he stretched and looked out towards the spiral hill, confused seeing it unfurled. "Monica? Monica where are you?" He questioned as he began to take the long walk to her room. The stair case stretched high and was exceptionally tedious when he was in his mood. Coming upon her door, he slowly turned the knob and entered with her nowhere in sight. "MONICA!" He screamed, dashing down the stairs and through the front door towards the hill. "I swear if that girl went into the forest I will have her hide!"

Ember Mist

Old 02-23-2010, 03:43 AM

((Well, you could post for Jack, but save Dorian until we are in Valentines day.))

Monica ran until she couldn't hear the laughter of Lock, Shock, Or Barrel anymore. She stopped and leaned against a tree, she gasped as she felt the strings in her ankle snap and her foot fell off rolling down the hill. "Damn it!" She yelled limping after it. She grabbed it before it landed in a small pond and sat on a tree stump to sew it back on but remembered that Matt still had her needle.

JessehBoo

Old 02-23-2010, 03:47 AM

Airen walked up to her and removed the needle from behind her crown pin. "I knew one day this would come in handy." She said handing Monica the needle and smiled. She had had it on her ever since they were little and Monica's leg once came undone and she had forgotten her needle and Airen had to held her get home.

Ember Mist

Old 02-23-2010, 04:00 AM

Monica smiled and resewed her foot and stretched out her toes inside her hills and handed the needle back. "Yeah, glad you kept that." She said with a giggle. She stood then looked at the others. "Oh wow, that was faster then I thought." She said as she looked up the hill on the otherside and saw the doors to the holidays.

13althazar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-23-2010, 04:11 AM

Matt stopped finally to tighten his ankle, this time wouth out very much trouble, he slid the neddle into his mouth like a farmer does a hay stack. He leaned against a tree thinking about what they were doing, he hadnt really heard what was going on , he had just ended up following them because he was invited. he looked around seeing Monica an Airen, he looked at both of them hiding his eyes from veiw beneath his medium lengthed hair. In his hands he played with the small spider that he had picked up, he didnt understand why the giurls had reacted odd when he picked up the spider.