Gitana Nova
Gitana
Send a message via AIM to Gitana Nova

Old 02-25-2010, 07:08 AM

Welcome one and all to Cross Academy, a school where all students are welcomed. We take pride in our school and its one goal; To unite Vampires and Humans without discrimination and conflict. We also hope that all students will help contribute to this beautiful goal, well, the ones that know of the goal anyway. To every other student, enjoy your stay and please, don’t break too many rules, eh? And so I said it once and I will say it again;

Welcome to Cross Academy!

"From ancient times, stretched into the shadows of history, there has been conflict between the humans and vampires. Only a selected few know of this secret part of history, but the fearsome reality is still true; Vampires do exist, and they’re out there, you just don’t know it."

It is well knows that for centuries, vampires and humans have been torn in never-ending bloody conflicts, this is why Chairman Cross made a deal with the vampire hunters and vampires, and opened Cross Academy; a safe haven for both races. A place where humans and vampires attend the school and coexist in the same campus. The students are separated into two classes: the Day Class and the Night Class.

Both classes share the same building for lessons, but are used at different times. It is at twilight, when the Day Class is done with it’s lessons for the day and the Night Class is beginning to head to their classes, when a bit of chaos seems to appear. The Day Class make such a fuss every evening because the Night Class is an elite group and extremely beautiful. But this class is not just an elite group of attractive students. That is the secret the Day Class is never to find out about.

Eyes gleaming with the color of blood; Fangs prominent from the corners of their mouth...
The Night Class consists entirely of vampires. Beasts in human form that drink the blood of the living. And it is the job of the Disciplinary Committee to protect said secret. They are the Guardians of the school.

Academy Rules:

1.) No blood sucking on campus grounds!
2.) No Day students are allowed to wonder around the campus at night.
3.) All Night students can wander around the selected campus areas at night.
4.) Morning classes are assigned for the Day Class; Evening classes for the Night Class.
5.) Between the switching of Classes, Prefects will be there to keep watch.
6.) No boys in the girl’s room and vise versa, unless the head of your dorm says otherwise.
7.) No shouting, yelling, screaming, or disrupting the peace in any other way.
8.) No fighting on campus. [You'll be sent to detention if caught by a Prefect. Or given a good talking too. It just all depends on the situation. =D]
9.) No skipping classes, and if you do, don‘t get caught.
10.) No vulgar or profane language, displays, or actions. [Swearing is allowed, but don't overdue it.]
11.) Night Class students are not allowed to use their powers on the Day Class.
12.) Prefects will be around campus making sure these rules are being kept.

My Rules:
1.) Follow TOS Rules.
2.) No God-modding! I am the Goddess here. If you are caught, you will be Blacklisted and removed from the RP.
3.) This is a semi to advanced role-play, which means; One good paragraph or more, and no text talk. I do not want one-liners. I understand writer’s block, but try your best. [Remember: Spell check is your friend.]
4.) Romance is encouraged, but no cybering! Keep it PG-13 or take it somewhere else.
5.) You're allowed up to three characters, if you can handle that many anyways, but no more than that.
6.) If you are going to be gone for a while, please inform us. Waiting around for one person to post isn't any fun.
7.) The OOC Thread was created for chatting amongst other role-players. Please do not use the actual RP to chat. This is distracting and slightly annoying.
8.) PM your profiles to me for acceptance before you begin posting.
9.) If any of these rules are broken, you will receive two warnings. After that you will be Blacklisted and removed from the RP. [Rising_Violet is my Mod for this thread, so everything she said goes! And if she catches you, you best shape up.]

Blacklist:
°
°
°
°
°

Last edited by Gitana Nova; 03-29-2010 at 11:15 PM..

Gitana Nova
Gitana

Old 02-25-2010, 07:12 AM

The School:

Cross Academy, a prestigious school created for Vampires and Humans co-existence.
Arriving at the campus, you will be instantly shielded from the outside world. A forest, brick walls, and ironed gates protect the students from anyone that dare to burst into the prestigious school. If successful in passing through the three, they will be greeted by the Discipline Committee, four students that were trained by the Chairman of the school to protect it and the people attending.
Like many prestigious schools, Cross Academy has a rather large indoor gym that holds courts for; basketball, volleyball and tennis, indoor fields for; football, soccer, baseball and track and field, A much larger work-out gym, for when there isn’t enough room in the mini gyms in the dorms, a swimming and diving area, a gymnastics area, a quiet area for archery and fencing, and a sparing area for wrestling. Outside the large gym are the corrals for beginning horseback ridding students, the stables for the horses, and more advanced riders have a path the leads them through the forest safely, a path that stays away from the Night class dorms.
Inside the school lays the theater and the tech wing. Connected to the theater are the band room, the art rooms, the choir room, a giant dance and ballet studio, the speech room, and a special hangout room for actors or musicians, during plays or performances, to hang out and chat or help each other out. The tech wing is on the opposite end of the school than the theater. Tech wing holds a variety of computer, medical and cooking classes. C.A. has a big variety of music, performing, and visual art classes as well.
The other classes are also widely ranged; Mathematics, from basics to the more advanced, Science, from the boring to the classes were you actually get to blow stuff up, English, beside the basic grade level classes, there is also Poetry, Mystery, Creative Writing, and Mythology, History, Economics/Government, Yearbook, several foreign language classes, and if none of these classes please you, or you just don’t want any more classes that require some kind of studying, one could always have a free hour and use it as a study hall, or become a T.A. for a favorite teacher.
The Uniforms:

Day Class Uniforms

Night Class Uniforms
The Town:

There lays a town a couple of miles away from the secluded school. This is where students and staff are able to buy there necessities, visit during the weekends, and even acquire part-time jobs for those students who do not receive enough money from their parents or guardians. The town holds many places of entertainment; A movie theater, an arcade, a couple of parks, and even a karaoke bar, to name a few. Though it is a cozy little town, danger lurks in its shadows. One will never find a resident lurking around after sunset. Alone anyways. Level E vampires, vampires who have lost all traces of their humanity, haunt in the shadows and abandoned buildings of the town. Students, especially the ones in the Day class, are never allowed to roam alone in this town, even in the bright daylight.

The Dorms:

Three dorm buildings; the Staffs' dorm, the Day class' dorm, and the Night class' dorm. Each building consist of three floors; The first floor holds the living room, a small library and study, the kitchen, a game room, and a mini gym. The second floor holds the girls' rooms. And the third floor are the boys' rooms. There are two people per room for students, but only one person per room for staff. Every dorm is well furnished, coming with their own personal bathroom, and appear the same, expect for color variations. The Night class and Day class dorms are on either ends of the school, while the Staffs' dorm is right behind the actual school building.

Living Room:

Boys' Room:

Girls' Room:

Teachers' Room:

Last edited by Gitana Nova; 03-07-2010 at 04:22 AM..

Gitana Nova
Gitana

Old 02-25-2010, 07:13 AM

[ Day Class ] Sun Dorm:
Girls
° Dorm Room #100: [Open] & [Open]
° Dorm Room #102: [Open] & [Open]
° Dorm Room #104: [ Madison Hensley ] & [Open]
° Dorm Room #106: [Open] & [Open]
° Dorm Room #108: [Open] & [Open]
° Dorm Room #110: [ Pyevar Laonna ] & [Open]
Boys
° Dorm Room #201: [ Joseph Gabriel Minster ] & [ Julius Starling ]
° Dorm Room #203: [ David Tossler ] & [Open]
° Dorm Room #205: [ Devon Glen ] & [Open]
° Dorm Room #207: [ Sorin Velare ] & [Open]
° Dorm Room #209: [Open] & [Open]
° Dorm Room #211: [Open] & [Open]

[ Night Class ] Moon Dorm:
Girls
° Dorm Room #101: [ Malanaala Vontyana Pysevar ] & [Open]
° Dorm Room #103: [ Crystal Adelaide Ravencroft ] & [Open]
° Dorm Room #105: [ Risika Iyoki ] & [Open]
° Dorm Room #107: [ Rajani Kaur Mudhol ] & [ Kuri Serenade ]
° Dorm Room #109: [Open] & [Open]
° Dorm Room #111: [Open] & [Open]
Boys
° Dorm Room #200: [ Victor Conan Cross ] & [ Lexus Clow ]
° Dorm Room #202: [Open] & [Open]
° Dorm Room #204: [Open] & [Open]
° Dorm Room #206: [ Travis Maddock ] & [Open]
° Dorm Room #208: [ Kai Serenade ] & [Open]
° Dorm Room #210: [ Cyrdian Vincent Andrus ] & [Open]
[ Teachers ] Star Dorm:
Females
° Dorm Room #300: [ Bellatrix Akiko Cross ]
° Dorm Room #302: [ Rosalynda Kristianna Robella ]
° Dorm Room #304: [Open]
° Dorm Room #306: [Open]
° Dorm Room #308: [Open]
° Dorm Room #310: [Open]
° Dorm Room #312: [Open]
Males
° Dorm Room #301: [ Joseph Leviath ]
° Dorm Room #303: [ Diego Velare ]
° Dorm Room #305: [Open]
° Dorm Room #307: [Open]
° Dorm Room #309: [Open]
° Dorm Room #311: [Open]
° Dorm Room #313: [ Azrael Neri ]

Last edited by Gitana Nova; 07-26-2010 at 12:54 AM..

Gitana Nova
Gitana

Old 02-25-2010, 07:14 AM

Teachers' Skeleton:

Quote:
[font=Verdana][size=1][u][i]The Basics[/i][/u]
[b]I am the marionette known as[/b]: Character's name
[b]The mirror shows me I‘m[/b]: Gender
[b]I am only interested in[/b]: Gender Preference
[b]The number of Winters that have past[/b]: Age
[b]The day I was created[/b]: Birth month and day
[b]Pin me to the wall and you will see[/b]: Height
[b]I was conceived with the blood of a[/b]: Human, Vampire Hunter, or Aristocratic/Pureblood Vampire

[u][i]What Makes Me Tick[/i][/u]
[b]My beloved weapon /[i]or[/i]/ My astonishing ability[/b]: Vampire Hunter or Vampire only
[b]The shadows know of my true nature[/b]: Personality
[b]I am passionate about[/b]: Likes
[b]I detest[/b]: Dislikes
[b]The melody that flows through my veins[/b]: Theme song
[b]The doll’s clouded past[/b]: A little bit of the character's history

[u][i]Academically Speaking[/i][/u]
[b]I teach the[/b]: Day or Night Class? Freshman, Sophomores, Juniors, or Seniors?
[b]My home away from home[/b]: Dorm room of choice?
[b]I am a adviser of the[/b]: Any clubs?
[b]My schedule consists of[/b]: Classes character teaches

[u][i]The Extras[/i][/u]
[b]The shadows go by the name of[/b]: Username
[b]The mirror reveals my identity[/b]: Picture link goes here[/size][/font]

Humans' Skeleton:

Quote:
[b]I was conceived with the blood of a[/b]: Human or Vampire Hunter

[b]My beloved weapon[/b]: Vampire Hunter only

[b]I attend the[/b]: Day Class. Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior?
[b]I am a member of the[/b]: Any clubs?
[b]My classes consists of[/b]: Character's schedule

[u][i]The Extras[/i][/u]

Vampires' Skeleton:

Quote:
[b]I was conceived with the blood of a[/b]: Aristocratic or Pureblood Vampire

[b]My astonishing ability[/b]: Aristocratic are allowed one ability. Purebloods are allowed two.

[b]I attend the[/b]: Night Class. Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior?
[b]I am a member of the[/b]: Any clubs?
[b]My classes consists of[/b]: Character's schedule

[u][i]The Extras[/i][/u]

Last edited by Gitana Nova; 02-28-2010 at 04:14 AM..

Gitana Nova
Gitana

Old 02-25-2010, 07:14 AM

Student Body:
Chairman of Cross Academy:
Bellatrix Akiko Cross

Guardians:
Victor Conan Cross
Rajani Kaur Mudhol
X Reserved [Must send in a RP sample in order to receive this position.]
X Reserved [Must send in a RP sample in order to receive this position.]

Day Class:
Joseph Gabriel Minster
Madison Hensley
David Tossler
Julius Starling
Devon Glen
Pyevar Laonna
Sorin Velare
X __________
X __________
X __________
X __________
X __________

Night Class:
Malanaala Vontyana Pysevar
Crystal Adelaide Ravencroft
Risika Iyoki
Cyrdian Vincent Andrus
Travis Maddock
Kuri Serenade
Kai Serenade
Lexus Clow
X __________
X __________
X __________
X __________

Teachers:
Rosalynda Kristianna Robella
Azrael Neri
Joseph Leviath
Diego Velare
X __________
X __________
X __________
X __________
X __________
X __________
X __________
X __________
X __________
X __________

Last edited by Gitana Nova; 07-26-2010 at 12:55 AM..

Gitana Nova
Gitana

Old 02-25-2010, 07:15 AM

Accepted Teachers:

The Basics

I am the marionette known as: Bellatrix Akiko Cross
The mirror shows me I‘m: Female
I am only interested in: Both
The number of Winters that have past: Twenty Seven
The day I was created: April 20th
Pin me to the wall and you will see: 5'6"
I was conceived with the blood of a: Aristocratic Vampire, but raised as a Vampire Hunter

What Makes Me Tick
My beloved weapon / My astonishing ability: Her, almost never used, Elegant Rose Whip. Though the whip itself cannot deflect Vampires, the scent of the rose petals that appear seemingly out of nowhere are able to paralyze her enemies. Humans and Vampires alike. She rarely uses it, but carries it with her at all times. For her ability, Bella is able to almost appear as if out of nowhere. Truthfully, she is just able to hide her scent perfectly, having been raised as a human, meaning she had to hide her vampiric scent, and is a little faster than most vampires. Well, truth be told, Lady Cross is actually able to alter the memories of a person, which comes in handy when running a school full of vampires and humans. Its an ability that she does not enjoy possessing, but understands that it is necessary to have it in order to keep some of the humans in the dark, where they are suppose to be. As well as keep some of the vampires in line. Honestly, who really wants to have their memories altered, erased, or messed with in any way?
The shadows know of my true nature: Bellatrix is kind in nature, but will fight to make her view be known, there have also been times where no one can take her seriously because of her free spirited ways, and somewhat ditzy nature. In all, Bellatrix is a child trapped in an adult body.
I am passionate about: Peace between Vampires and Humans; Sweets; Roses; The mornings; Seeing everyone with a smile on their face.
I detest: Arguments; Dark rooms; Sorrow; Seeing her students fight between each other, especially her Hunter students.
The melody that flows through my veins: Hand of Sorrow
The doll’s clouded past: Bellatrix is a descendant of the founder of Cross Academy, and like her ancestor, she too wants to see the Humans and Vampires united. She was an only child, so she was very lonely, and would explain why she cherishes everyone's friendship. Growing up, her father, the last Cross Chairman, taught her everything he knew about Vampires, taught her the good and bad things of the beautiful creatures. He did the same thing for when he taught her about Humans. Only problem, when it came to showing the bad side of both races, he always showed her their gruesome, dark nature. After showing her such gruesome and traumatizing things, he showed her how the world could be if both rivals were to live together, be united by one common goal. He showed her Cross Academy. There was only one fault of her father; He was a pacifist, but a sadistic pacifist. Bellatrix was beaten for fun, and 'till this day, she still possesses scars of his cruel beatings.

Academically Speaking
I teach the: Neither Class. I am the Chair[wo]man of Cross Academy.
My home away from home: Star Dorm, Room #300
I am a adviser of the: Disciplinary Committee.
My schedule consists of: N/A. Chairman paperwork.

The Extras
The shadows go by the name of: Gitana Nova
The mirror reveals my identity: Bellatrix

Quote:
The Basics
I am the marionette known as: Rosalynda Kristianna Robella
I am only interested in: Men
The number of Winters that have past: Twenty-Eight
The day I was created: December 8th
Pin me to the wall and you will see: 5'7"
I was conceived with the blood of a: Aristocratic Vampire

What Makes Me Tick
My beloved weapon / My astonishing ability: Dastinie - Aunt Rose's main weapon which is specially designed to harm vampires. Telekinesis.
The shadows know of my true nature: Aunt Rose seems determined, business oriented, responsible and straight forward but she has another side that is playful and light-hearted. She does things the way that she believes they should be done.
I am passionate about: Peace between Vampires and humans, her weapons which are her pride and joy, her nephew Joseph Gabriel Minster, children.
I detest: Too many flowers, people who pretend to know more than herself, close-minded people, being called by her full name.
The melody that flows through my veins: Winter's Wolves
The doll’s clouded past: Aunt Rose's story is told like so: Raised in a family of hunters, Rose was well on her way to surpassing her younger sister when an accident robbed her of the ability to use her legs. Confined to a wheelchair, but still passionate about helping her family she became a major informant to hunters everywhere. This very position brought Aunt Rose an unimaginable supply of connections through out the world, business, vampiric or otherwise. When her sister married a fellow hunter and had a child, Aunt Rose was immediately designated the God-Mother of their baby boy. Even though young Joseph Gabriel was raised as a hunter, he never aided his parents while they were out doing their job, instead he spent many holidays and weekends with his crippled Aunt.

Then one day, while Aunt Rose was in custody of her 8 year old nephew, her sister and brother-in-law were slaughtered by the very being that they spent their life hunting. She adopted Joseph and allowed him to continue training as a hunter. She couldn't hide from Joseph the fact that his parents were killed by vampires, and her greatest pride in raising him since then was her success in deterring him from revenge. Yet its been a great sadness that she cannot change his view that vampires are nothing than vicious, cunning predators that want nothing more to do with humans than a shark does a school of fish.

Aunt Rose finally decided to send her nephew to Cross Academy, trusting her best friend at the academy to aid in changing her nephew's view.

But that just might not be the entire, true story.

Academically Speaking
I teach the: Night Class, Sophomores.
My home away from home: Star Dorm, Room #302
I am a adviser of the: Mythology Club
My schedule consists of: Mythology and World History

The Extras
The shadows go by the name of: Rising_Violet
The mirror reveals my identity: Aunt Rose

The Basics
I am the marionette known as: Azrael "The Demon" Neri
The mirror shows me I‘m: Male
I am only interested in: Both sexes
The number of Winters that have past: Six hundred and Forty-Two
The day I was created: October 13th
Pin me to the wall and you will see: 6’2”
I was conceived with the blood of a: Pureblood Vampire, but is currently posing as a Human, much like Bellatrix did in the beginning.

What Makes Me Tick
My astonishing ability: An immense power of persuasion with a touch of melodic tastes. With a gentle touch, an irresistible smile, and a soft tone with his velvet voice, he is able to persuade anyone he chooses, his ability being far stronger than that of other Purebloods. When his hands come in contact with musical instruments, mainly pianos or flutes, he is able to combine his intense persuasion into the notes that he plays, almost controlling the pathetic minds of the weak.
The shadows know of my true nature: At first glance, Azrael seems like such a nice man. An attractive, intellectual man; The man of women’s dreams. But behind his smile, there is a dark heart. Sticking to the origin of his name, Azrael enjoys torturing and killing lost souls for fun, which gave him the nickname of "The Demon". He is much like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde; A soft, humane nature allows him the ability to fool everyone around him. The wild, more torturous side allows him to kill with ease, and also hide both his scent and looks from those after him. He is the man of many disguises, you never know which side you will get.
I am passionate about: What this man enjoys is far too gruesome and dark for those of the innocent of heart. He never speaks of what he enjoys doing, he merely does them, whether or not he is allowed to. But only in the appropriate times.
I detest: The harmony that Cross Academy is suppose to bring. He will shatter it with his own bare hands and will stop at nothing to make sure that a true war between the two species happens.
The melody that flows through my veins: Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship
The doll’s clouded past: Most of Azrael's past is hidden, having learned to hide memories from his own mind, but still have them at his disposal when needed. He considers himself the darkest of all the vampires, having run into many evil Purebloods before, but not one of them were able to stand up to his insanity. The Vampire and Vampire Hunter councils had donned him with the title of "The Demon", "Mos Feared", and "Most sought after" for what he has done in his lifetime. But he can never be caught, for he is a master of disguises. Purebloods his age have learned well to use their abilities to their advantage, as well as learning new ones. Azrael could easily change his scent, hair and eye color if he is being looked for. And one could assure you that he is indeed currently in hiding.
Why was he hiding in Cross Academy, you ask? One reason. Well, two reasons actually. He is the one that turned Bellatrix into what she was; Bella's master, as he likes to call himself. And because he is Rosalynda's ex. [Though there has been rumors that, at some point, he and Headmistress Cross had dated.] He has come to the school, in disguise, knowing that the two women, both higher ups in their council, would not turn in the man. One being afraid of him, the other cursing him to the deepest pits of Hell. Though, he has not revealed himself as to who he is to the two females, he will, oh so very soon. For the moment, he is looking for recruits, whether they be students or teachers, to help him overrun the school, to help start the war. Ah the moment, he has targeted the Guardians and Vampire Hunters, knowing that the Vampires of the school would take some time to get through. Because of his noble blood, he is able to tell as to who could endanger his mission, staying away from anyone, mainly Purebloods, that could reveal his dark plans. Of course, there has also been rumors that he has turned many of the newer vampires roaming around, but the poor souls could never remember what happened to them when asked about who had turned them.

Academically Speaking
I teach the: Night & Day Class, All four years.
My home away from home: Star Dorm, #313
I am a adviser of the: No clubs. He needs his spare time after classes.
My schedule consists of: Three Creative Writing and three Theater classes.

The Extras
The mirror reveals my identity: Azrael

Quote:
The Basics
I am the marionette known as: Joseph Leviath
I am only interested in: Females
The number of Winters that have past: 26
The day I was created: May 27th
Pin me to the wall and you will see: 6'1"
I was conceived with the blood of a: Vampire Hunter

What Makes Me Tick
My beloved weapon /or/ My astonishing ability: It is a silver desert eagle, but often I use this whip, firmly braided by a skillful master. Do I need to say that it hurts like hell? Ability.... Hmmm.... Aside from my lethal fighting skills, that sweats even toughest vampires? Can't think of any. Yeah, I always had a trouble with being humble.
The shadows know of my true nature: I'm known as a kind man, the type who always has a pleasant smile and talks politely to everyone. I'm pretty good natured and quiet as long as I'm not provoked. And I'm told to have a sharp tongue, my words can bite if you don't watch your manners. They might complain that I'm a control freak, I can assure you though, I'm only like that when it's about some vermin nut brained idiotic vampires. The type who wants to run around like a headless crazy chicken, painting everything around with blood and also try conquering world. Like it needed any more retarded dictator wannabes...
I am passionate about: I like apples, ah and of course home cooking. <3
I detest: Two faced vampires, especially the ones who swear not to feed on humans but do feed on them anyway.
The melody that flows through my veins: Toccata & Fugue
The doll’s clouded past: Ah, it's an interesting story really. My parents were killed in front of my eyes when I was 12, actually my mother might be raped before she's killed. It's been a long time so I'm not sure... At that time I happened to hide in a chest, they tossed one of the bodies over it so I couldn't get out for a while, that also saved my life though. Before leaving for good, blood suckers found my sister and decided to have her as a desert too. I was found a day later, by a group of vampire hunters hunting the vampires who slaughtered my family. I guess my dislike for vampires is rooted to those days.
Anyway, it wasn't a surprise that I became a vampire hunter through an intense training. I came to learn that, some of the blood suckers can be really civilized. I... try to behave my best around them, seriously. Don't be fooled though, most of the vampires including purebloods mistake me for a mere human or a vampire hunter. I proved many that they're as miserable as any other blood thirsty vampire. They might be right though, calling me as a nightmare to whole world.
After long years of service, by Vampire Hunters Society, I was assigned to Cross Academy as a teacher. Someone needs to keep a close eye on these "civilized" vampires. They might think I'm more strict with vampire students, honestly I don't see them as vulnerable as human students. So, they'll survive...
The rule is simple; do not, annoy me.

Academically Speaking
I teach the: Both day and night classes.
My home away from home: Doesn't matter.
I am a adviser of the: None actually.
My schedule consists of: Maths and Science classes.

The Extras
The shadows go by the name of: Valendra
The mirror reveals my identity: [X][X][X]

Quote:
The Basics
I am the marionette known as: Diego Velare
The number of Winters that have past: 27
The day I was created: November 17th
Pin me to the wall and you will see: 6'1

What Makes Me Tick
My beloved weapon: x The blade is designed to prevent a vampire hit by it healing.
The shadows know of my true nature: Diego is a friendly enough person, but stern. He can seem a little cruel or overly strict, but it's because of his serious for his job. Both of them. He protective of his students, and can seem a little rude towards the night class.
I am passionate about: Reading, Quiet, Students [Not like that!],
I detest: Loud People, Overly hyper people, Vampires
The melody that flows through my veins: Theme song
The doll’s clouded past: Diego's family have been Hunters for quite sometime. He's seen a lot of people lose their lives to Vampires, but never really recieved an experience quite so close to home. Until during one of his tasks he discovered a boy, no older then five. His family killed, by the Vampires he had just slain. At a loss for what to do with the child, he returned home with him. His family raised the child, he wound up on the same path as Deigo. I accepted the teaching position as a way to continue to look after the child, and to also protect others from Vampires.

Academically Speaking
I teach the: Both Classes in all Year groups
My home away from home: #303
I am a adviser of the: Book Club
My schedule consists of: English, French, Latin,

The Extras
The shadows go by the name of: CrymRose
The mirror reveals my identity: [x]

[Profile goes here.]

[Profile goes here.]

[Profile goes here.]

[Profile goes here.]

[Profile goes here.]

[Profile goes here.]

Last edited by Gitana Nova; 07-26-2010 at 12:57 AM..

Gitana Nova
Gitana

Accepted Human Students:

Quote:
The Basics
I am the marionette known as: Joseph Gabriel Minster
I am only interested in: men and women
The number of Winters that have past: 18
The day I was created: January 11th
Pin me to the wall and you will see: 5' 4"

What Makes Me Tick
My beloved weapon: Ribz
The shadows know of my true nature: Gabe is quiet, and monotone. But curious, and will ask many questions to figure something(or anything) out. Even though he himself might not be keen on answering questions. He seems quiet, but enjoys being around people. Unless he's in his 'mood'. In which he will push people away and act distant.
I am passionate about: Victor Conan Cross; Mythology; Studying Religions; Gathering information; 'Bunnies'; Keyboarding
I detest: Bright sunny days; snobs; know-it-alls; people with no information; swords; Spiders(and other creepy crawly things); valentine's day; being defeated
The melody that flows through my veins: Forsaken by Within Temptation
The doll’s clouded past: Gabe grew up with his parents, who were both well known hunters. When he was 8, he was spending time with his crippled Aunt Rose. She often took care of Gabriel during the school year and while his parents were hunting. Alas, he wasn't to return home from visiting his Aunt Rose one day, vampires had attacked his parents, killing them both. Aunt Rose, his only close family member, became his guardian and allowed him to continue training as a hunter as he had been his whole life. Even though his Aunt Rose had never been allowed of become a Hunter like her sister thanks to her 'disability' she never approved of hunting. Without Gabe's knowledge she had even made friends with several vampires. She finally grew fed up with his perpetual hatred, fear, and disdain for vampires and sent him to Cross Academy after making him vow(on several occasions) not to use his gun against any vampire on school grounds unless absolutely necessary.

And it was at this school that his views have been put to the test, unwittingly falling in love with a vampire who happens to be the adoptive son of the Headmistress. Not to mention he hadn't known that his wheel-chair bound aunt works at Cross Academy.

Academically Speaking
I attend the: Day Class, Sophomore.
My home away from home: Sun Dorm, Room #201
I am a member of the: Mythology club
My classes consists of: Keyboard/Piano, Geometry, Anatomy, Mythology, Horseback Rising, German

The Extras
The mirror reveals my identity: Gabriel

Quote:
The Basics
I am the marionette known as: Madison Hensley
I am only interested in: Male
The number of Winters that have past: 17
The day I was created: March 8th
Pin me to the wall and you will see: 5'6"
I was conceived with the blood of a: Human

What Makes Me Tick
My beloved weapon: N/A
The shadows know of my true nature: Madison is the kind of person who can pass over any obstacle with a smile. She has a bubbly personality that sometimes is a bit infectious. She is confident about who she is and where she is going.
I am passionate about: Singing,though she isn't any good, reading, mathematics, the rain and running.
I detest: Unnecessarily rude people, history and biology,being cold, snakes and being at a loss of words.
The melody that flows through my veins: What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
The doll’s clouded past: Madison grew up with two different sets of parents: her mom and stepdad and her dad and stepdad. She spent most summers with her dads in a tiny town a few miles out of the city she normally lived in with her mom. Madison grew up with a lot of adversity to her situation and when she was eleven years old suffered such tremendous ridicule that her mother had to remove her from public school. From then on, Madison spent most of her time with tutors. She still made friends because her mom would set up play dates so that Madison wasn’t secluded from a “normal” childhood. Madison was sent to Cross Academy by courtesy of her father and her father’s husband. They thought it would be a good for Madison to be around a group of people and teachers who wanted acceptance and tolerance to be a part of the everyday life.

Academically Speaking
I attend the: Day Class. Senior.
My home away from home: Sun Dorm #104
I am a member of the: Track & Field and Mathematics
My classes consists of:
Biology
Calculus
Chemistry
English
Spanish
Free Hour

The Extras
The shadows go by the name of: Estrella
The mirror reveals my identity: Madison

Quote:
The Basics
I am the marionette known as: David Tossler
I am only interested in: females
The day I was created: August 16
Pin me to the wall and you will see: 6’1”
I was conceived with the blood of a: Human

What Makes Me Tick
My beloved weapon: N/A
The shadows know of my true nature: David is a friendly type most of the time. He is however, easily annoyed by certain types of people – namely those that speak unnecessarily. David keeps his thoughts to himself and really only speaks when he is asked a direct question or the comment will benefit the conversation.
I am passionate about: Walking, playing guitar, warm weather, and science.
I detest: People who speak out of turn, most vegetables, playing the piano, singing and reading books for classes.
The melody that flows through my veins: Guitar Drifting
The doll’s clouded past: David was raised by a wealthy family and had privileges all his life. He had requested coming to Cross Academy when he noticed he was beginning to act like a spoiled kid. His mother reluctantly let him go. His father was easier to convince; David’s dad was a bit absent a lot of the time because of work. David was closest to his mother and was sad to leave her alone but knew that she would be okay.

Academically Speaking
I attend the: Day Class. Junior
My home away from home: 203
I am a member of the: No clubs
My classes consists of:
Calculus
Animal Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Guitar
English 12

The Extras
The shadows go by the name of: Estrella
The mirror reveals my identity: David

Quote:
The Basics
I am the marionette known as: Julius Starling
I am only interested in: What he wants.
The day I was created: March 11th
Pin me to the wall and you will see: 5' 10"
I was conceived with the blood of a: Wealthy CEO and Swedish super model (both human)

What Makes Me Tick
The shadows know of my true nature: The truth is, he's a twat. As an only child of two well-off individuals he's been spoiled rotten. The only thing he can manage to be mature about is music and chemistry (at least 90% of the time). He refuses to get help and is terrible at helping. His temper is shorter then his nails (which he chews constantly) and he's very bad at showing someone that he cares about them (in the few cases when he does). He's uninhibited, often brash and just a tad dramatic. Perhaps one of his only upsides is that he give generously (or carelessly, if you ask his father).
I am passionate about: Piano, guitar, singing, chemistry, purple, his family and reading.
I detest: Most foods (especially Hispanic), his low blood pressure, many classmates, large bodies of water and vampires. Especially vampires.
The melody that flows through my veins: "Do It For Me Now [Acoustic]" by Angels & Airwaves
The doll’s clouded past: Mr. and Mrs. Starling believed they were blessed when their gorgeous baby boy was born. He looked just like his mother, rarely complained and only rarely woke up crying at midnight. As he grew older they couldn't be more proud of him, he loved his piano lessons, was always a top runner in science fairs and became fluent in Swedish, German (as his father is from Germany) and English (as they lived in England). All of their friends were smitten with him. He was perfect to be the heir of Starling Enterprise.

However, things began to go downhill when Julius was twelve. He began to have night terrors and was starting to get in fights at school. They had no idea what to do, since Julius refused any sort of therapy. It was suggested that a change of scenery would do the boy good so he was sent to Sweden to live with his Grandfather for the summer. He did much better, but once he was back home the terrors and fights began again. Within a month his family had decided to move to America. Their son was fine again once they settled down, for a while. At the end of his Sophomore year of high school, the fights began again. Not wanting to move the whole family, they sent him to a far-off boarding school, Cross Academy. Where they hoped he could keep himself in check.

Academically Speaking
I attend the: Day Class, Junior.
My home away from home: Room #201
I am a member of the: Chemistry Club
My classes consists of:
Calculus
Chemistry
Choir
Piano
French
English
Biology

The Extras
The shadows go by the name of: Alyce]
The mirror reveals my identity: Julius

Quote:
The Basics
I am the marionette known as: Devon Glen
The mirror shows me I‘m: Appears male, convinced self is male, but is female
I am only interested in: women and men
The number of Winters that have past: 16
The day I was created: august 23
Pin me to the wall and you will see: 6’1
I was conceived with the blood of a: Vampire hunter

What Makes Me Tick
My beloved weapon: Chase Glen’s Sword, Fire’s Rain. It is a sword capable of lighting it’s blade with fire of the wielder's own spiritual energy. It also has the ability to change form between a sword and a ring with a single crystal in the center.
The shadows know of my true nature: Quiet, Sarcastic and cold, Dev does the best to hide ‘his’ temper.’He’ is determined to always appear strong. ‘He’ can go into oddly flirty moods but usually it’s because he feels threatened and does it only to play with peoples heads. ‘He’ is secretly a poet and very emotional being but ‘he; considers it weak and feminine so won’t allow it to be known.
I am passionate about: books, quiet, rain, winning
I detest: Losing, loud people, overly cheerful people…
The melody that flows through my veins: You’re going down
The doll’s clouded past: Devon glen was born a beautiful baby girl to Miranda and Chase Glen. Chase was a vampire hunter and none to surprisingly good at pissing people off. Unfortunately for the happy family he pissed off the wrong vampire who decided to ‘send a message. When Devon was 12 the vampire attacked, killing chase after raping both his wife and daughter and making him watch. The vampire then turned on the two females and almost killed them both. The vampire only just barely was stopped, however, when Devon's psychic abilities manifested telekinetically and with the help of her father‘s sword she killed him. Her mother was saved to late, however, and driven irrecoverably mad. She resides in an asylum with private doctors…
After the incident Devon was found next to the vampire’s body saying to herself that she’d ‘never be a girl again’…The one who turned the vampire responsible for all this, a vampire named Jasper, feeling guilt as well as curious about little Devon decided he would guard and take care of her. He has sent Devon to this school in the hopes that Devon's shattered psyche can be repaired.

Academically Speaking
I attend the: Day Class, Junior,
My home away from home: Room #205
I am a member of the: Archery club
My classes consists of: Calculus, Chemistry, English, Biology, Creative Writing, History.

The Extras
The shadows go by the name of: Staria
The mirror reveals my identity: Devon

Quote:
The Basics
I am the marionette known as: Pyevar Laonna
The mirror shows me I‘m: female
The number of Winters that have past: 18
The day I was created: October 31
Pin me to the wall and you will see: 6'

What Makes Me Tick

My beloved weapon
:therro
The shadows know of my true nature: Two Faced. when on the hunt she is passionate about the kill. wanting nothing more then to succeed, to the point that she blocks he emotions. in her day-to-day however she is strait forward. knowing what she wants and going for it regardless of what obstacles happen to be in her path.
I am passionate about: sweets, her long katana, training, animals
I detest: bullies, people who form opinions about someone on their first meeting, people who "understand" her.
The melody that flows through my veins: Bye Bye Beautiful
The doll’s clouded past: when her family(vampire hunters) were murdered by a vampire that had gone crazy, she asked to be included in the vampire hunters clan, thus becoming the youngest person to ever join. focusing only on her goal for revenge, she trained day and night, running her body to exhaustion several times, but eventually it paid off. at the age of 12 she killed the vampire who had murdered her parents. unfortunately her grueling pace didnt allow her to have any friends leaving her withdrawn. her last command from her leader, a person she considered a father, was to go to the school and investigate the rumors of a rogue vampire in the schools. it was a secret hope of her father however that she learn to get along with vampires and to cohabit with them, if not get along.

Academically Speaking
My home away from home: room with no windows and only one door. [Room #110]
I am a member of the: kendo, martial arts, sword class
My classes consists of: martial arts, sword arts, anatomy, science, medicine (herbal practices)

The Extras

The shadows go by the name of: Emiko_firecaster
The mirror reveals my identity: figure me out

Quote:
The Basics
I am the marionette known as: Sorin "Velare"
The day I was created: Exact date isn't remembered but his new birthday is January 18th
Pin me to the wall and you will see: 5'7''

What Makes Me Tick
My beloved weapon: [x] The blade seems to be able to cause burns when it touches a Vampire, much like fire or the sun would.
The shadows know of my true nature: Quiet, and well mannered. He keeps his thoughts to himself, and doesn't seem to react to his surroundings. He's polite to those younger or the same age as himself, and doesn't seem to understand how to act around normal people. He seems a little less together when he's around the Night Class. Despite his calm exterior, he is prone to panic attacks, particularly around the Night Class, they don't appear to affect his hunting though.
I am passionate about: Reading, Watching others, School, Writing
I detest: The Dark, Vampires, Loud noises, Silence, Hyper people, Talking about the past, Talking about parents
The melody that flows through my veins: Theme song
The doll’s clouded past: Sorin blocked out a lot from his life prior to being discovered by Diego. He recieved a scar across his neck, but when he was found it wasn't bleeding, the reason behind this is unknown, but Diego seems to have an idea. Sorin has no idea when his birthday is or even if he is seventeen, Diego knows his last name but Sorin prefers to stick to Velare. Even with the memories mostly blocked, he tends to have panic attacks, and hates the dark. He sometimes feels faint at the sight of blood. When he was found there was a lot of blood, at first Diego thought that the boy's hair was covered in it, but the colour was actually his natural hair colour. He was raised by the Velare family, and none of them mention his past unless he decides to bring it up. Which he doesn't. When Diego was offered a teaching position at Cross Academy, Sorin almost refused to go with him, he was later convinced and followed him to the school. He steers clear of the Night Class, not liking Vampires at all, being near to them tends to bring back bad memories that he can only half remember.

Academically Speaking
My home away from home: #207
I am a member of the: Book Club and Mythology Club
My classes consists of: English, Mythology, History, Creative Writing

The Extras
The shadows go by the name of: CrymRose
The mirror reveals my identity: [x]

[Profile goes here.]

[Profile goes here.]

[Profile goes here.]

[Profile goes here.]

[Profile goes here.]

[Profile goes here.]

[Profile goes here.]

[Profile goes here.]

Last edited by Gitana Nova; 07-26-2010 at 12:59 AM..

Gitana Nova
Gitana

Accepted Vampire Students:

The Basics
I am the marionette known as: Victor Conan Cross
The number of Winters that have past: Seventeen
The day I was created: October 31st
Pin me to the wall and you will see: 6’1”
I was conceived with the blood of a: Aristocratic Vampire, but was raised as a Human

What Makes Me Tick
My beloved weapon / My astonishing ability: Shining Rosette, his rapier with a rose-shaped hilt and a long slender blade that has two cutting edges and a sharply pointed tip for thrusting. Shining Rosette repels any vampire that dares to try and use it, and, both blade and tip had been made with the same metals used to create the gun known as Bloody Rose, as well as its bullets, so its affect on vampires is very similar. A deep enough slash can kill a vampire instantly, but if only a simple cut, it can weaken the blood sucker greatly. His ability consits of having a telepathic connection between anyone he has bitten, or drank from.
The shadows know of my true nature: Victor is just your typical French boy. He isn’t necessarily shy, but he isn’t comfortable meeting new people. He is polite to all, but he will occasionally snap on any of the Night Class‘ fan girls/boys if they get on his last nerve, which is quite rare, because he can be very patient with them. Victor can also be quite a romantic. When he isn’t going around and keeping students in check or listening to music, he’ll be in his room writing poems or little stories in his private journals. It’s during the rainy season that he will never be in class, Victor loves roaming around the forest, getting drenched from head to toe, or watching the rain fall in a quiet room. He’s also quite a night owl, which is why he loves being in the Disciplinary Committee. Victor has one talent that only very few people know; he can play a wide range of string instruments. From cellos to violins, from lyres to lutes. He is quite a musician. He tends to only play many of those instruments around the holidays or on special occasions, but it’s the violin that he plays majority of the time. You’ll occasionally find him in a music room practicing over the weekends or at night when he’ll be out on patrol.
I am passionate about: Joseph Gabriel Minster; Watching the rain fall; Writing in his journal; Listening to music in the dark; Has an odd fetish for blood; Roaming around the school’s grounds at night; Playing his precious violin. Oh, and Victor can also sing! But that’s a secret he keeps from his classmates.
I detest: Having a messy room; People touching his belongings without his consent; Is uncomfortable meeting new persons; Homework; The Night Class’ high-pitched squealing fan girls.
The melody that flows through my veins: The Truth Beneath the Rose
The doll’s clouded past: Victor was raised, never knowing his father, who had died from a heart attack two months before his birth. His mother, a Frenchwoman who owned a piano store that also gave piano lessons, was forced to raise him all by herself and it was also at her store that Victor learned of his love for music, especially that of string instruments, and his not-so-much love for keyboard instruments.
Victor was raised to become a proper gentleman, which to his mother, included being able to play a wide selection of instruments. It was by his mother‘s will that he learned to play all the instruments he knows how to play now, as well as why he has such patience with many things that would cause any normal person to snap.
Victor spent most of his childhood in France, studying all forms of music, before he transferred into an English music school. Upon his return, he was a little different from before. It was in Britain that he found the existence of vampires, and what he truelly was. He wasn‘t sure as to how he was to approach his mother, having discovered the truth, but when he had returned home, a letter was sent to his home from an unknown sender about his "training". His mother understood the confusion the boy was feeling, feeling horrible herself for hiding something so serious from her son, and convinced him to go to the sessions, knowing full well who it was that wanted to help out her son. Mind you, Victor was only thirteen or so when he began his training, and not even a year older for when his mother died of a serious illness. Having no family to take him in, Conan was adopted by his mother's close friend, Cross Academy's Chairwoman, Bellatrix Cross. Only she fully understood the situation he was in, taking him in with as much love and care as he would permit to any woman that was not his mother. As he lived with her, his training had become far more intense, as if she was preparing him for something in the years to come. Which was true. As soon as Victor had come of age, he began to attend Cross Academy, the school his adoptive mother ran. It was there that he understood why his training had become far more serious; Vampires and Humans attending the same school was bound to cause problems. And not just from in between the students, but from outside forces as well.
There was one huge event his Junior year at the school that changed him a bit; The arrival of Aunt Rose, a woman he had met by Bellatrix, and his supposed aunt, and Gabriel, his now secret lover. The two are waiting as to how they are to approach their mother figures with the news, but odds are, Mama Rose would not be too happy about it and Mama Cross would be delighted.

Academically Speaking
I attend the: Night Class. Senior year.
My home away from home: Moon Dorm, Room #200
I am a member of the: Disciplinary Committee and Captain of the school‘s fencing team.
My classes consists of:
Horseback Riding
Calculus
Senior English
Mythology
Fencing
French
The Extras
The mirror reveals my identity: Victor

Quote:
The Basics
I am the marionette known as: Malanaala Vontyana Pysevar
The mirror shows me I‘m: female
The number of Winters that have past: 15 since the accident
The day I was created: unknown (she was born Nov 22)
Pin me to the wall and you will see: 6"
I was conceived with the blood of a: Pureblood Vampire (thinks shes human)

What Makes Me Tick
My astonishing abilities: ability to communicate and control any animal, ability to live without blood for long periods of time
The shadows know of my true nature: kind of withdrawn Malanaala keeps to herself. her physical prowess and abilities only widened the gap between her and others. she doesn't like to reveal things about herself instead keeping them close to her heart. to outsiders she appears aloof, and cool, a person who doesn't care about people. however those that do manage to become her friend find her very compassionate, often putting her friends happiness over her own.
I am passionate about: animals, computers, outdoor activities, sweets, sour things, rain
I detest: bullies, jerks, people who are cruel to animals, cold
The melody that flows through my veins: Room of Angel
The doll’s clouded past: born a pureblood an unfortunate accident at the age of three caused her to lose her memory and her family. taken to a human hospital she was treated before being shipped to an adoption home. at the age of six she was adopted by an aging couple who had no children of their own. at the age of 13 the folks died leaving her alone again. living there for another year she quickly grew up into a beautiful young woman, stronger then most girls her age she caught the eye of one of cross academy's recruiters who quickly convinced her to come to cross academy

Academically Speaking
I attend the: Night Class. Freshman
My home away from home: moon dorm, #101
I am a member of the: theater, art
My classes consists of: computer, art, choir, theater, math, creative writing, poetry,

The Extras
The shadows go by the name of: Emiko_Firecaster
The mirror reveals my identity: Malanaala

Quote:
The Basics
I am the marionette known as: Crystal Adelaide Ravencroft
I am only interested in: The mind and soul, genders can't determine what qualities you may possess.
The number of Winters that have past: 168, but I have appearance of a 16 years old.
The day I was created: 29th of February.
Pin me to the wall and you will see: 5'8"
I was conceived with the blood of a: Pureblood Vampire

What Makes Me Tick
My astonishing ability: Probably is my telepathic skills, I can communicate with individuals fairly easily and at a certain level I can influence them with emotions I want to rule them. This differs for every individual, humans are fairly easy to rule over, while strong vampires can be challenging. Though I have to admit, the perfection of this skill will require a few decades to master it completely. Also, I can summon ice at will, can drop the temperature of my surroundings, freezing every liquid within my presence.
The shadows know of my true nature: I appear cold, they say at first glance. But that is not the whole truth, I never had trouble with conversations. It's said once that, I appear very different from the outside, that it feels as if a warm heart is beating in a diamond. I merely show a kind smile to the humans, they adore me. There is no point on denying, while humans adore, other vampires perhaps respect only. Though sometimes I sense a fear washing over them on a few accounts...
I abide the rules of the society, and I would like to see them taken by the heart. I can not tolerate anyone to break certain rules, while I'm not the executioner I would make sure that required punishments were carried on the subjects. I smile fairly often, I've been told that I I'm not laughing often though. Simply, I don't have a reason to laugh. A peaceful and quiet environment is enough for me to feel content, but to drive me into fits of laughter, I imagine one has to be creative or simple ridiculously amusing.
I am passionate about: Oh, aside from music and reading you're asking? Fashion, but especially Victorian fashion. Dressing in those delicate clothing inspired of those golden times, attending to a tea party in company of a violin... A violin is a must. Now, that is one party I would not miss.
I detest: Hypocrites and beggars. With that word, don't get me wrong, being poor in wealth is not the the only reason for one to be a beggar. Only cowards would give up fighting and start running around with that pathetic look in their eyes.
The melody that flows through my veins: Bolero.
The doll’s clouded past: I was born to Ravencrofts, a noble, pureblood vampire family. I will not bore you with every little detail, my childhood was not a bright one, but it was decent enough. We lost my mother after a decade of my birth. The next decade took away my father, I come to think it was of ill fate back then. Fate proved me wrong, I learnt that both my parents were assassinated with a cunning plan, that required a skillful hand and mind to prepare such a treacherous plan.
I could say that I avenged my parents, but I didn't need to, not completely. For the culprits behind this were already poisoned with their own hands. I only needed to drop catalyst to warm events up, that's when I realized that my telepathic abilities can be improved greatly. I didn't mendled much in earthly issues in the following century. I was convinced my counselor to enroll Cross Academy, for it proved to be an interesting experience. I do hope to improve myself, both academically and mentally. Also I've isolated myself from both societies for years, this could be a chance for me to see how it's going on in both worlds.

Academically Speaking
I attend the: Night Class. Freshman
My home away from home: I wouldn't mind, as long as I'm satisfied with my room mate. But if there are available rooms, I'd like an unoccupied one. Room 103, perhaps? It seems empty at the moment.
I am a member of the: Music and Aikido Club.
My classes consists of: Mythology, Advanced Science, English, Japanese, Italian and Russian. And for a quiet, peaceful hour so I can focus on my studies, A free period.

The Extras
The shadows go by the name of: Valendra
The mirror reveals my identity: Crystal

Quote:
The Basics
I am the marionette known as: Risika Iyoki
I am only interested in: Males
The number of Winters that have past: 17, I am still a new vampire to this world.
The day I was created: August 7th
Pin me to the wall and you will see: 5'5", a relatively average height
I was conceived with the blood of an: Aristocrat

What Makes Me Tick
My astonishing ability: I wield inhuman strength, I shatter boulders to dust, nothing is unbreakable to me.
The shadows know of my true nature: is I'm absolutely sweeter than sugar. I tend to overreact, am easily hurt by harsh words, however it's impossible to anger me. I hold a love for all, I enjoy showing people what true happiness and kindness is. I'm half-japanese half-german, I look far more german than japanese however. I'm proud of my genes and I'm proud of who I am. I'm here to be a people pleaser, especially to my father's side. Perhaps if I refine myself to their standards, they will accept me.
I am passionate about: Romance and keeping busy. I can't stand sitting still for too long. I'm most often found reading or writing, I adore artistic ability and find myself falling for all beautiful things, especially plants. Although I might be a dedicated Night student, I love skipping class to look at the night sky, the moon has charmed me and I've fallen in love. Besides writing and reading, I love music, I play piano, and delight in dancing, dancing currently is my best skill.
I detest: My strength, although it's a gift, I refuse to expose it to anyone, I only use it when in danger. I strive to be an aristocrat of perfection, a young lady as my mother imagined me. I also abhor the fact I don't can't eat the beautifully prepared human desserts as often as she pleases. Blood tablets are also on my list of disliked things. The last thing I hate most of all are level E vampires.
The melody that flows through my veins: Returning - Delerium
The doll’s clouded past: I was born into the Iyoki Aristocratic family, we were a happy family, unusual to most vampire families. My parents loved me dearly, my father a pureblood, my mother an aristocrat. Their marriage was frowned on by the purebloods of my father's family, especially when I was conceived. My what is left of mother's side adores me, my father's detests me purely for the fact I'm less than a pureblood. My childhood was filled with love and constant attention from my parents, I believed they loved me more than life itself. Life seemed to stop though before the decision was made to send me to Cross Academy. Days before my leaving, my parents had been caught by surprise, torn to shreds by a horde of level E vampires. I can't help but mourn for my loss, yet I try to keep composed here at Cross Academy.

Academically Speaking
I attend the: Night Class: Sophomore
My home away from home: Dorm Room #105.
I am a member of the: the Book club and Dance club.
My classes consists of: English, Japanese, Creative Writing, Mathematics, and Art.

The Extras
The shadows go by the name of: Risika-chan
The mirror reveals my identity: Risika

Quote:
The Basics
I am the marionette known as: Cyrdian Vincent Andrus
The number of Winters that have past: 52, I however still appear 19.
The day I was created: December 13th
Pin me to the wall and you will see: I am 6'2".
I was conceived with the blood of a: Pureblood.

What Makes Me Tick
My astonishing ability: is to use and control water to my hearts content, I also wield the power of telekinesis.
The shadows know of my true nature: I'm quiet, most often disrespectful and unruly. I dislike talking, I dislike people, and I might dislike you as well. I tend to keep to myself and neglect work. My personal space is dear and it's rare I find someone I like. Most think I have an evil nature about myself, I love to control, I especially love to be in charge. It won't be unusual if I ignore you, it especially won't be unusual if I attack you. I'm the delinquent of my family and rarely care about consequences. I am fearless, perhaps making me stupid because of it, I am also overconfident and conceded. In my eyes, I'm of the highest importance. Purebloods, realize we won't get along together.
I am passionate about: silence, privacy, fighting, and being left alone. I enjoy laying about and thinking, I especially like sleeping. I like respect and I especially like it when people follow my orders. I love blood and I especially love humans.
I detest: work, especially school work. When I feel like it, I'll attend class, but don't expect me to respect your teaching. I also dislike purebloods.
The melody that flows through my veins: Flashpoint - Jack Grillo & Ricardo Hernandez

The doll’s clouded past: I was raised solely by instructor and maids, my father often out on business and my mother often partying with other vampires. Both purebloods. Rarely was father or mother home. They didn't care about me, I didn't care about them. I was respected and soon learned to be feared as I grew older, staying at home left me restless. I learned to hate the moment my parent stopped caring, I learned to disrespect the moment they never respected me or loved me, I especially learned to be violent when I threw my first tantrum as a child. Perhaps being left unpunished is what formed what I am today. However, my last episode was the last time my parents would stand for the maids sobbing to them. They've sent me to Cross Academy in hopes to be straitened out, in hopes to make friends, and in hopes to learn how a real vampire should act. They explained other purebloods would attend and I would learn a thing or two from them. I'm contemplating leaving, but at the moment, I'm far too lazy to put out that effort, afterall, my parents requested I be kept a close eye on and that I not be let out.

Academically Speaking
I attend the: Night Class as a Senior
My home away from home: Dorm Room #210.
I am a member of the: A club sounds like an opportunity to socialize, count me out.
My classes consists of: German, Business Mathematics, and Chemistry. I prefer to keep few classes, it gives me more time to relax.

The Extras
The shadows go by the name of: Risika-chan
The mirror reveals my identity: Cyrdian

Quote:
The Basics
I am the marionette known as: Travis Maddock
The number of Winters that have past: 300, with the appearance of a 22 year-old
The day I was created: December 15
Pin me to the wall and you will see: 6 feet 5 inches
I was conceived with the blood of an: Aristocratic Vampire

What Makes Me Tick
My astonishing ability: All that comes with being a vampire (speed, strength, healing almost instantly, inexplicable allure to humans). My real ability resides in something strange and I am caught between whether labeling as an ability at all is the proper thing to do. When I touch a human, especially ones I find myself most attracted to, a perfume-like smell is emitted from my skin. It is different for each person who can smell me. Often this smell is so overpowering it can cause blackouts in the person whose skin I touch or who touches me, which, in some cases, can be quite useful.
The shadows know of my true nature: Quiet, calculating, but a sweetheart by nature - at least, as sweet as vampires can be. Enjoys word play, twisting what people say back on them, a very frustrating thing for those being twisted upon. I can see through to people's true intentions quite easily, which makes many uneasy to be around me. I'm not much for talking, and those who are not taken in by my charms find me creepy. Extremely protective of those I care about. I don't feel many feelings except anger and disappointment in myself.
I am passionate about: I prefer the shroud of darkness, swimming in a lukewarm lake, teasing humans about being mortal, and horses.
I detest: I dislike the sun, rude and self-involved people, crows, and the color orange.
The melody that flows through my veins: "My December" by Linkin Park
The doll’s clouded past: After being reborn, Travis disappeared for quite some time. Only recently has he been involving himself more in the events of humans. After a disastrous attempt to bring down a secret government project and losing the only person he truly cared about since he was a human, Travis spent much time roaming around South America, trying to find himself again. Deciding that perhaps it was time to expand his horizons, he enrolled in Cross Academy. Not only would he be able to learn new skills, but the innovation of the Academy is what drew him to it. He wants to find some sort of common ground with humans, where they can coexist together.

Academically Speaking
I attend the: Night Class as a Freshman.
My home away from home: Moon Dorm, Room 206
I am a member of the: Theater/Acting Club, Photography Club
My classes consists of: Chemistry, Archery, English, Theater, Russian, South American Studies

The Extras
The shadows go by the name of: Lyra Black Heart
The mirror reveals my identity: Travis

Quote:
The Basics
I am the marionette known as: Rajani Kaur Mudhol
I am only interested in: anyone who happens to catch my interest of course
The number of Winters that have past: is positively none of your business! But I prefer to say that I'm 17.
The day I was created: was April 17th
Pin me to the wall and you will see: 5'7"
I was conceived with the blood of a: Aristocratic vampire

What Makes Me Tick
My astonishing ability: Spiritual Strings
The shadows know of my true nature: hard to the core, quick to anger, and one keen fighter. However I prefer to keep my true nature hidden by the blithe active personality that can be found in the American youth
I am passionate about: sports, knowing everything that's going on, sweets, socializing
I detest: remembering my past, animals, prying individuals
The melody that flows through my veins: Alive by Black Eyed Peas
The doll’s clouded past: Rajani doesn't remember much from her life as a human, all she knows is that she was turned into by a 'young' boy in her home village in India. However she was madly in love with him and devoted her undead life to being at his side. Unfortunately the feeling was not mutual, he had mistaken her for the daughter of a king when she had merely been a worker in the palace. He turned on her, shattering her heart and causing her to fear for her life. This is when she discovered her strange ability to create and control transparent strings that she refers to as 'soul strings' or 'spirit' strings.

She escaped and fled from India, finding that a vampire's wrath was a skilled hunter. After living in the dark, on her own as a vampire she became cruel and resentful, for centuries she stayed this way, living to the next night. Until she came to the modern United States and came across vampires that were not so cold and cruel at heart. She started to live during the day, finding that the sun did not burn as fatally like many myths had said. This is where she felt her heart soften, she opened up her eyes to a completely new, and fascinating culture. And submersed herself in it. Now she's found Cross Academy on her worldly travels, and has stayed over the duration of summer to get used to the idea of joining the establishment.

Academically Speaking
I attend the: Night Class. Junior
My home away from home: # 107
I am a member of the: Disciplinary Committee, Archery club
My classes consists of: English, Japanese, Mathematics, Art, Archery, free period

The Extras
The mirror reveals my identity:Ranaji

Quote:
The Basics
I am the marionette known as: Kuri Serenade
I am only interested in: Males
The number of Winters that have past:Who knows (I'm 16)
Pin me to the wall and you will see: 5'5

What Makes Me Tick
My astonishing ability: Power over Air and Water
The shadows know of my true nature: Very Kind hearted, Smiles allot like her twin Bro. Make her mad she will fight back.
I am passionate about: sweet stuff, her bro, outdoors, animals
I detest: Spicy food, Bullies, jerks,
The melody that flows through my veins: Lillium Music Box V.
The doll’s clouded past: When she escaped with her brother , she did whatever he said to do.She loves her brother. Whenever she cried he would cheer her up.Once in the emergency home she grew up alongside her bro to become a beautiful woman.

Academically Speaking

I attend the: Night Class, Junior
My home away from home: Moon dorm # 107
I am a member of the: Choir
My classes consists of: Character's schedule
History
Piano
Choir
Free Period
Chemistry

The Extras
The shadows go by the name of: Shattered
The mirror reveals my identity: Kuri

Quote:
The Basics
I am the marionette known as: Kai Serenade
The number of Winters that have past: Find out for your self but I'll you that I'm 16
Pin me to the wall and you will see: 5''7

What Makes Me Tick
My astonishing ability: Is the sounds I create with my violin making me able to control people physically and or emotionally and being able to control ice
The shadows know of my true nature: Is a very kind and gentle person though make him mad and you WILL regret it, Always smiles and loves to help others. He can be very cold at times, He is also shy& romantic at times. Is very protective of his sister since he cares for her
I am passionate about: lollipops, Music, my Violin, Sweets, Sour stuff, My Sister
I detest: Spicy stuff, Jerks, People being mean to my sister
The melody that flows through my veins: Speranzaria
The doll’s clouded past: Parents were assassinated when he was turning 12, His parents assassins burned their house and He Escaped his burning home with his Twin sister(1hr younger),Kai and his sister stayed at their second home which was used for emergencies. Kai grew up to be a Handsome Young man. They then came across Cross Academy and decided to go to school here.

Academically Speaking
I attend the: Night Class, Junior
My home away from home: Room 208
I am a member of the: Archery and Music club
My classes consists of:
History
Violin
Piano
Free Period (for practicing his special abilities or hanging with his sister)
Chemistry

The Extras
The shadows go by the name of:Shattered
The mirror reveals my identity:Kai

Quote:
The Basics
I am the marionette known as: Lexus Clow
The mirror shows me I‘m: male
I am only interested in: male
The number of Winters that have past: 16
The day I was created: September 6
Pin me to the wall and you will see: 5ft 7in
I was conceived with the blood of a: pureblood

What Makes Me Tick
My astonishing ability: creates shadow beings as well as has visions of the future
The shadows know of my true nature: a quiet loner he does not do well with others he is a bit outspoken and bold
I am passionate about: books and art
I detest: blood and darkness
The melody that flows through my veins: Who We Are..
The doll’s clouded past: He has always been a bit strange. His parents were unsure if he was right to take over for them. His father pushed him through the years. He is scheduled for an arranged marriage and has been sent here so he cannot escape from it.

Academically Speaking
I attend the: Night Class. sophomore
My home away from home: Dorm Room #200
I am a member of the: art club, academic club, chorus and musician
My classes consists of: advanced biology, history, art, music, algebra 2, English, creative writing

The Extras
The shadows go by the name of: Kiyoto
The mirror reveals my identity: Knight

[Profile goes here.]

[Profile goes here.]

Last edited by Gitana Nova; 05-18-2010 at 01:43 PM..

Gitana Nova
Gitana

Old 03-01-2010, 01:04 AM

[ We're open and now accepting, so get those profiles in, people! <3 ]

Icy blues scanned the dark area as a soft, chilly wind ruffled dark hair. It was near midnight and only days away from classes to begin, Victor was standing on the roof the Moon dorm, his shift as a Guardian had begun hours earlier and so far nothing of interest had happened on his side of the school. His left hand was holding the hilt of his rapier that was attached at his side while his right hand was buried in his pants pocket. Humming a quiet tune, off he went, jumping from roof to roof as he got closer and closer to the ground. At the last rooftop, Victor jumped, almost lazily, from the end and landed easily on his feet. The Academy Senior walked away from the building as he continued to look around, slowly losing interest in that night's shift. A quiet sigh passed his pale lips as he began walking towards the main building, the school building, off to see the Chairman. Tonight was going to be a quiet now, or so it seemed. Entering the dimly lit school, the vampire walked passed empty classrooms and entered the waiting area outside of Cross' office. The secretary had long since gone off to bed, so he merely walked over to the office's door and knocked once before entering.

Lady Cross looked up from her paperwork, her eyes peering over the brim of her, unnecessary, reading glasses. "Nothing happened tonight?" She asked cheerily, grateful that her Night Class students were behaving that night, as she sat up straighter. Victor nodded his head as another sigh passed his lips. "Nothing. I don't see why we have to keep watch when classes haven't even started..." He murmured, running his long, pale fingers through his dark locks. Bellatrix gave a soft laugh, removing her glasses and placing the pen in her hand down onto her desk. "We don't want your class thinking we've gone soft with the security. And, the towns' people have been acting up as of lately. Though they're only humans, they are still a threat to the peace of this school." There was an odd glint in the Chairwoman's golden eyes as she spoke. True, they were only humans, but not all humans knew of the existence of vampires. "Go on and take a break. I'll be in my office until the other Guardians report to me about what's happening in their areas." Lady Cross motioned for Victor to leave, giving him a soft, motherly smile, before returning to her work. The Night student nodded, bowed, and left the well furnished office. A break? Well, breaks for him, at night anyways, usually meant going off to see if Gabriel was still up. During the bright daylight, he would take breaks to see if his interest needed help with anything. Messing with the piercings on his right ear, Victor walked, almost strode, towards the Sun Dorm. To human eyes, it would look like the boy was running towards the building.

[ First post for the thread... @_@ Took me forever to type out. Laptop keeps freezing. D= ]

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek
Send a message via AIM to Rising_Violet

Old 03-01-2010, 01:21 AM

And so we enter two more characters. One of them being a crippled woman currently teaching world history class to a room full of vampires that may or may not have traveled the world. At times Aunt Rose found it nearly useless to teach a class room of vampires aging from 14 years old to a thousand years the same way that one would teach a human class. Everyone was at a different learning level, it was simply impossible. So she was encouraging a class discussion, however it was definitely controlled. No one wanted to get off topic if Miss Robella was not encouraging it. So in short, there isn't much to post for the night-class teacher.

On the other hand, Gabriel was sitting in his room, cleaning his precious gun. He was staying up rather late, especially compared to his fellow day-class students. However what did that matter? The boy stayed up late every night, he preferred the night hours anyway and always had. It made it easier to find wayward vampires, they simply didn't come out or make stupid mistakes during the daylight. Sighing heavily he slipped the gun under his pillow and walked over to the other side of the room, watering the roses. He had once shared the room with a boy named Victor, however Victor's secret couldn't be kept and he was transferred to the Moon Dorms. Ah yes, the moon dorms. Regular students knew that they were the school's Elite, the excessively attractive geniuses of the campus. Gabe knew better than that, he knew they were nothing but mindless blood suckers... Or did he? Sighing heavily he slipped on a sweater after glancing at the clock and walked outside, catching sight of Victor immediately.

The characteristic blank, bored expression broke into a smile. "Victor!" Yes, all of the Night Class students were nothing more than land-bound sharks.. So then why was Victor the exception?

Gitana Nova
Gitana

Old 03-01-2010, 01:49 AM

Being only a few feet away from the dorm, Victor had stopped striding and was now walking calmly towards the building. From what he could hear and see, the Guardian in charged of keeping an eye on the Sun Dorm and surrounding area wasn't around. Were they off reporting to Lady Cross? Giving a light shrug, the vampire senses soon caught the scent of the boy he had come to see. A small smile forming on his pale lips. "Good evening, Gabriel." The vampire walked up to the hunter, placing one hand on his shoulder and the other one his upper arm, kissing the boy's pale cheeks. "Shouldn't you be in bed?" He joked, his ice blues twinkling for a moment. Noticing the sweater on the Day class' student, the vampire lifted a brow. "Out for a walk I see. You know you aren't allowed to roam the school at night. The vampires might come and try to take a bite out of you." Again, the twinkle was back in his eyes as he swiftly moved from in front of the boy, to standing behind him, his lips barely brushing his neck as he wrapped his arms around the other dark-haired boy's waist. So, apparently the French boy was a flirt when around the other male. Who would have known? Amazing how the two were keeping their relationship from their mothers, no? Though in public they acted merely as best of friends, when alone, or when no one was around, those two got way to comfortable for their own good.

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 03-01-2010, 02:04 AM

They really did get too comfortable on their own. Gabriel gave Victor a half-hearted glare at the other dark haired boy, knowing that he was being teased. However it wasn't until Victor mentioned vampires coming to take a bite out of him that Gabriel realized he had left his beloved Ribz under his pillow in his dorm room. It made him edgy to be without the weapon, unfortunately being around Victor also made him relax. Perhaps a bit too much. He sighed when he felt those cool lips gently brush over his neck. "You're right.." And he only would have said that if unarmed, otherwise the boy would have asserted that he could take care of himself. After all hadn't he been raised as a hunter his whole life. He was chewing on the inside of his lip, even as he leaned back against Victor. "Can we please go inside?" For what Gabriel? Well, he was nervous to be unarmed, nervous to be caught by his Aunt.. And why shouldn't he want his boyfriend alone inside? He turned around in Victor's arms, resting his forehead against the other's. They both had black hair, it was quite a sight. Despite his monotone voice, Gabriel was smiling. "Did the Chairman give you a night off, or are you shirking your duties? Perhaps I would be a better guardian than you." Was that a challenge?

Gitana Nova
Gitana

Old 03-01-2010, 02:40 AM

"I'm almost always right." Victor chimed, chuckling a little when the boy in his arms wanted to go inside. He only got that way when he didn't have his beloved weapon with him. The younger of the two, but the tallest, looked at his lover with a raised brow. His expression held two emotions. The first was a teasing look, having the urge to walk around now without the boy's beloved Ribz, and the second look was a questionable one. Had the vampire hunter really challenged the vampire? "If you really want to know, Lady Cross gave me the night off, but if you insist that you are a better Guardian than I, I'd like to see you try." A smirk formed on his pale lips as he placed a finger underneath the other boy's chin, lifting it slightly as he leaned in. "Of course, you immediately lose the challenge since you can't even go a few minutes without blushing when I tease you." His icy blues were challenging him now. Could the human boy go a few minutes without his blood rushing to his cheeks? Victor knew very well how to make the Day class students blush. Even when he was human, his flirting abilities never failed him.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert
Send a message via MSN to Estrella Send a message via Yahoo to Estrella

Old 03-01-2010, 03:17 AM

Madison bounced gently in her seat, pulling at her lip. She was too excited and nervous to sleep! She kept going over the schedule in her head: tonight she was staying with her dad's, tomorrow morning she was going to be on a bus to the town outside the school where she was going to meet a friend of her step-father's for a possible weekend job. In the midst of her unsettling movement she her a light knock on the door "Come in," Madison said. Madison's dad came strolling in, he was wearing a bath robe and sat down on her bed "C'mere Maddy-bear." he said to her, patting the seat next to him. Madison sat down and crossed her legs. Her dad smiled and said "Breath, honey, you need to relax and go to sleep, you have a busy couple of days ahead of you." He squeezed Madison by the shoulders. "Alright, alright. I know the only reason you came in here is because my bouncing is probably keeping you two awake." she said smiling "I will see you in the morning, Dad" she finished and waved him out the door, crawling under the blankets Madison stared up at the ceiling, going over the plan in her head again.

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 03-01-2010, 03:42 AM

Gabe had a very knowing smirk when Victor said he was almost always right, a bit of a challenging gleam in his eyes, however that disappeared when his chin was lifted, and that pale face came closer to his own. If it wasn't for the lighting around campus, then Victor probably wouldn't have been able to see the light blush on Gabriel's face. None the less, the dark haired boy was hoping that wasn't the case. "I can so, Victor." It took quite a bit of will but he pulled his face away from Victor's. The vampire was far too aware as to how well his charm could work on anyone. He pulled out of Victor's arms even and took a few steps away, crossing his own. "And besides, what does blushing have anything to do with being a better guardian than you?" Did you have to love or hate his monotone voice? Rarely did he slip out of it, but it was still possible.. for example when he's under any high emotion but anger. If anything anger would make the monotone even more mono. Well, blushing may have something to do with it if the blood rushing to your cheeks made you dizzy. That's.. unusual.. He opened his mouth to say something but only a soft noise came out and he fell forward.

Gitana Nova
Gitana

Old 03-01-2010, 04:22 AM

Whether or not there was lighting, Victor could have still noticed the light blush spread across the human's pale cheeks. After all, he could hear the blood flow within his veins. His eyes glimmered with amusement as Gabe pulled himself out of the hold, even more so when the monotone boy crossed his arms. "Stop playing hard to get dear, you'll only lose." Was the vampire's only thought as he listened to the hunter speak. "It means you can't be easily flattered or seduced. Vampires will use any manner to stop you. And I do mean any." He spoke with a matter-of-fact tone, before he heard the soft noise emit from Gabriel's mouth. Victor easily caught the human, a very soft chuckle passing his pale lips as he literally picked up the boy, carrying him towards the Sun Dorm. "Alright Cinderella, its passed midnight. If you're out here any longer you'll go into a coma of mad blushing." Again, the vampire joked as he entered the humans' dorm, heading towards the stairs that lead to the bedroom hallways on the second and third floor.

emiko_firecaster
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-01-2010, 06:09 AM

sighing malanaala sits on her bed in her new dorm. she doesnt understand some of the rules for the night schoolers. pulling out the sheet of rulles she looks again at the rules her eyebrows quirking in open bewilderment.

Quote:

Academy Rules:

1.) No blood sucking on campus grounds!
2.) No Day students are allowed to wonder around the campus at night.
3.) All Night students can wander around the selected campus areas at night.
4.) Morning classes are assigned for the Day Class; Evening classes for the Night Class.
5.) Between the switching of Classes, Prefects will be there to keep watch.
6.) No boys in the girl’s room and vise versa, unless the head of your dorm says otherwise.
7.) No shouting, yelling, screaming, or disrupting the peace in any other way.
8.) No fighting on campus. [You'll be sent to detention if caught by a Prefect. Or given a good talking too. It just all depends on the situation. =D]
9.) No skipping classes, and if you do, don‘t get caught.
10.) No vulgar or profane language, displays, or actions. [Swearing is allowed, but don't overdue it.]
11.) Night Class students are not allowed to use their powers on the Day Class.
12.) Prefects will be around campus making sure these rules are being kept.
"NO BLOOD SUCKING ON CAMPUS GROUNDS" "they're kidding right?" Mala's soft voice is filled with slight disbelief "eithor someone is playing a joke... or this is one messed up school" as she continued to read the rules for a second time her mind fell back to a couple hours ago when she had first recieved these rules, and had been assigned her dorm room.
---
"You will be staying in the moon dorms in room 101. youll also attend you classes at night. heres a packet of the school rules and everything else youll need is up in your room, including your luggage. Ill show you the dorms and your room and then i must go, i have important business as well."

with this the headmistress, she had called herself bellatrix, stood up before walking to the door and holding open till i had exited. leading me down the walk at an easy pace we were soon at the dorms where she promptly explained to me the rules. i had been as flabbbergasted as i was now my mind skipping over the rules in denial while she continued to speak and lead me to my room.

"this is your room. youll probally spend most of your time in this dorm, so we tried to make it as comfortable as possible. feel free to get comfortable here and explore but follow the rules is all we ask."

with this bellatrix had turned exiting and leaving me in my room

--

snapping back to the present Mala began to unpack thankful for her folk's foresight towardscreating a college fund for her... though the tuition was remarkably cheap. she had always found it weird that she didnt need to eat or drink, nor did they seem to give her the energy it gave others when they ate.

it wasnt long before she finished unpacking and then headed down stairs to explore the grounds. maybe she might find some friendly animals in the woods around the school was her thoughts as she meandered aimlessly

Jauni
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Jauni Send a message via MSN to Jauni Send a message via Yahoo to Jauni

Old 03-01-2010, 08:19 PM

The midnight moonlight, what a beautiful thing it was. Chocolate colored hues fluttered open, a few soft rays of the moon softly brushing her fair colored skin; which caused her to stir. Oh shoot, she almost fell asleep again. Shaking her head, she quietly looked down, the novel she was reading now on the floor; a few of its pages now bent over. Serenity frowned deeply, lifting her hand and grabbed the book, before she began to fix its pages, put the bookmark back in its proper place and placed it back on the nightstand next to her bed. The Chinese girl couldn't help but sigh deeply before she pushed herself up and began to go prepare herself for her own shift as Guardian of Cross Academy.

Although the classes started within a few days, it wasn't common for the students to return a bit early. Serenity or Rini as she rather be called was just one of them. She was too keen of staying any longer back at home, because all they seemed to care about was hunting. She still had her fear, even though its been years since that damn night... Rini had yet to conquer it.

Again, the China girl shook her head as she brushed her long, dark brown locks. Upon fixing it, she then grabbed one of her ribbons and tied her long tresses into two low pigtails before she made her way toward the door and grabbed her two beloved weapons--Dai and Yu--and jacket for the chilly air outside.

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 03-02-2010, 05:19 AM

He really hadn't caught what Victor was saying about Vampires using any means to catch him, besides it wasn't as if Gabriel didn't already know that. He knew it all too well, which is why he was suspicious of even his boyfriend. But his eyes opened groggily as he felt himself being carried. "It's all your fault and you know it.... I'm not Cinderella, I will never wear a dress and you are the very last thing from being my Prince Charming." All doled out in a groggy monotone, Gabriel still felt dizzy and weak, which was the only thing keeping the boy from leaping out of Victor's arms. He didn't trust himself to walk. He had been taking it easy that day, it seemed that he had become rather anemic in the past year, and gee one didn't have to wonder why. He tried to sit up in Victor's arms, putting a hand on the boy's shoulder.. however that only caused a surge in dizziness and he let out a soft groan. "It's all your fault."

Gitana Nova
Gitana

Old 03-02-2010, 02:47 PM

Though he was concerned for Gabriel, knowing full well the boy had become anemic since the day they had begun secretly dating, Victor shook his head. "No, it's your fault for not listening to me after every time I have drank your blood. 'Eat, rest, and watch yourself' was all I asked for, and you and your damn pride go off, ignoring my concerns, and basically forcing your body to the point of exhaustion. If I get yelled at by Aunt Rose again, I'm going to become your personal nurse, eh, and tell them both about us." Yep, that would definitely be a warning tone the vampire was using, but his eyes were soft as they stared at the anemic boy. He still did indeed took the blame though.
Hearing the groggy monotone, Vic's lips flickered into a small smile.
"The day you wear a dress will be the day I wear a muzzle." Was his first response, meaning, it will never happen. "And being your Prince Charming would mean I would have to be human again. So I'm more of your Demonic Prince, no?" With that being said, the blue-eyed male leaned in and his cool lips came into contact with the other dark-haired boy's warmer lips. Amazing what the effect vampires had on humans merely because their body heat was colder than theirs. He had already made his way inside the Sun Dorm, and was actually walking up the stairs when he began to kiss the boy. Of course, one could assure that Victor could do all so much more. Multitasking was just one of his specialties.

Lady Cross sighed as she leaned against her chair, glancing momentarily at the clock, before deciding that she would go off and visit a teacher she knew all too well would be awake at this hour. Off to see Aunt Rose, the woman placed a quick note on the outside of her door that instructed on whoever that needed to see where, as to where she was going to be. Of course, the only ones that should be up this late would be her Guardians, but there were the occasional Day students that would come into her office at two or so in the morning, to speak to her about something important that they couldn't talk to her about in the midst of day.

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 03-03-2010, 02:03 AM

He tried to ignore Victor's chastising, pride indeed. However he knew that he did push himself too hard, he always had, however with becoming anemic his threshold for 'too much' had gotten much smaller. Which was an irksome thing he didn't want to accept. "Aunt Rose won't know.. And if you tell them both, she'll torture the both of us."He chuckled with a faint smile, relaxing for a short while. Victor was definitely right though, Gabriel should at least try to eat an iron rich meal. Hah, to think it took a year to get this smart boy to decide such a thing. What a bother Pride could be."I should get you a muzzle.." Oh boy, Victor just had to kiss Gabe, didn't he? Gabriel reached up, holding the back of Victor's head to deepen the kiss for a moment, can we say make-out?

After pulling away Gabriel opened his eyes to look and see that they were almost right in front of his door. He pushed away from Victor so that he could be let down to open his own door.
"I swear, if you ever tell Aunt Rose..." But then he smiled and laughed, "She'll kill us both!" Well a cool kiss was all he needed to wake up just a little bit more. Pushing open his door, the scent of roses came out, Gabe still had roses in his room, they probably wouldn't leave that room until Gabe moved out of that dorm. Had we brought up all of the stuffed animal's on his bed? Gabriel was a real unique one, he had a secret love for 'bunnies', and therefor had several stuffed bunny rabbits.

The teacher in question had dismissed the small study group that she had gotten together, why were so many students curious in the history of the second world war? She had no idea, even humans were fascinated with it still. However it had been an interested group, seeing as just a few of the students were actually a part of that war. How grateful the ex-hunter was that no fights stirred between the immortal students. Now she was sitting in her wheelchair, looking out of a window as the guardians and a few of the night class students explored the grounds. She was glad to see Serenity Xia Rui Chen roaming the grounds, she hadn't seen Victor yet that night, but he might be patrolling a different sector of the grounds. When Bellatrix entered the room, the white-haired woman didn't have to turn around. First of all, the reflection was in the mirror, secondly it was hard not to hear the footsteps of a woman she had known for so long. "Bella, I hope you are not coming to see me because something is wrong." She turned one wheel of her chair, allowing her to turn just enough to look at the Chairmen with a mischievous grin.

emiko_firecaster
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-03-2010, 04:28 AM

"hmn i wonder what her story is" Mala thought to herself as she walked throughout the grounds. freezeing suddenly mala pauses as she hears someone walking close behind her and decides to study her and see what kind of person she is. "if you really want to know someone watch there actions, not their words, youll learn alot more that way." Stepping off the path into some nearby bushes she stills her breath, something shed learned long ago to do with animals and waits for the person to pass her.

as she moves through the bush she ignores the branches scratching her skin as she knew that they would soon heal. "Hmn maybe i should try some of that drink they were posting about at the dorms... it must be an new all-in-one energy supplement." idly she lets her mind wander for the few quick seconds that she would have before the person was suppose to pass her.

Gitana Nova
Gitana

Old 03-03-2010, 04:58 AM

[ Quick Announcement: Seeing as it was probably a bad idea to start the role-play in the middle of the night, a couple of days before classes would begin, the member to post the 31st post is allowed to commence the time-skip, skipping ahead until the 2nd day of school. And I take all the blame for whatever gets messed up along the way. ~ <3 ]

A smile flickered on Victor's lips when Gabe returned the kiss, but made a small face when he heard the boy suggest that he get a muzzle for the vampire. The Aristocratic vampire made sure that the boy he considered to be special didn't faint, or swoon, as he opened the door to the room that was once his dorm room. The scent of roses caused a gentle smile to pass his lips. He loved the smell of roses, it almost had a calming effect on him.
"Mother would be upset if she did. So I don't think she'll kill us." Was the boy's response, picking up the anemic human boy once more and carried him into the room. Shutting the door behind him, Victor placed Gabriel on top of the bed that was covered in stuffed toys. The bunnies didn't bug the vampire at all. No, truthfully, the male was actually quite fond of them. It brought out the softer side of his stubborn lover.

Chairwoman Cross had a sincere smile on her pink lips, shaking her head at the white-haired woman. "No, of course not. There's just nothing to do at this time of night. Especially since the Night Class seem to be behaving." She walked over to her, running a pale hand through her long, gold-orange locks. "I wish it's that way when the school opens. I would prefer not to alter anyone's memories this year." The woman muttered. She sighed softly before looking out the window herself, before turning to her long since friend, the smile on her lips once more. "Lynda~!" She spoke the woman's nickname in a sing-song voice as she swiftly sat on her lap, wrapping her arms around her neck. "I'm bored. We should go do something!" Yes Cross Academy, this indeed was your Headmistress. The ditz laid her head on the crippled woman's shoulder, her smile turning into a more cattish grin.

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 03-03-2010, 05:29 AM

He would have protested to being picked up by Victor, instead he reprimanded himself silently for allowing himself to get so weak. Besides, Gabriel was giving Victor a look. "She doesn't have to literally kill us to do the job." And he knew that Victor knew exactly what the human was talking about. Aunt Rose could be frightening if she was allowed a word in edgewise, then again she usually gave herself a word in edgewise. There was no preventing that woman from speaking. The dark haired boy sighed heavily as he was laid to bed, a look of pure annoyance across his face. "You're not going to let me do anything other than rest tonight, are you?" He chewed on his lip, before sighing again, a light blush across his face before he tugged on Victor's arm, pulling him close. He then rested his head against Victor, obviously tired.

The woman smirked when the Chairman said that she was bored, almost insinuating that she would prefer the night class students to run amok. Yet she nodded sympathetically when Bella said that she would prefer not to alter anyone's memory. "Yes, last time we had an influx in trouble makers, you oh so conveniently lost your head." What a 'kind' way to tease a friend, but whoever said that Rosalynda could be kind? She was also criticizing Bella's inablity to take care of herself at times. However the blond found herself in Miss Robella's lap, receiving quite the irked expression. "Get off of me, you blond ditz!" Without any warning, Aunt Rose picked up the woman in her lap and tossed her off. "We can do anything so long as it does not include my extortion! You are notorious for making my life an embarrassment." Harsh words, but behind them lingered plenty of fondness. Honestly Rose worried about Bellatrix on a daily basis, sometimes hourly.

Gitana Nova
Gitana

Old 03-03-2010, 06:08 AM

Yes, Victor did indeed know what Gabriel meant. That woman would find ways, if not through words but actions, to make their lives hell if they did indeed came out to one of their mother figures about their relationship. The other one would probably be pleased. Giving a soft chuckle, upon seeing the annoyed look on Gabriel's face, Victor nodded and allowed himself to be pulled into the bed. "Like I said, I'll be your personal nurse if I have to. I'm allowed to skip my classes, unlike you who have no excuse whatsoever." Honestly, the whole 'Guardians are allowed to skip classes because they' protect the school' rule was ridiculous. Does one even know how many times the blue-eyed boy had skipped classes just because he didn't feel like going to them or because he was worried about Gabriel? Well, many times. And Lady Cross would not get the boy into any trouble. Neither her adoptive son or any of the other three Guardians.
Watching the boy carefully, the vampire could feel the gun underneath the pillow. His rapier was no longer attached to his side, but leaning against the wall of the dorm room. Of course, feeling the weapon just underneath his head caused the vampire to rethink of all the times they were in this very bed, times where he was close to biting the hunter, being too into the heaviness of their make-out sessions. The lightest blush spread across his inhumanely pale cheeks as a soft sigh passed his lips, closing his eyes momentarily as he fought back a small smile.

Bellatrix's lips flickered momentarily, fighting back a pained smile, as the subject of what had happened the year before was brought up. When thirty, Bells was a vampire you would never want to met. It was true, this woman really couldn't take care of herself properly, which was why Rosalynda was with her, constantly. Of course, when the crippled woman's face held that irksome expression, an expression Bellatrix knew all too well, she merely grinned. When thrown off of her lap, Lady Cross easily landed on her heeled feet, having been thrown at much farther, and much more painful, distances. "How long, exactly, have you known me, Rosa? It's my job to make your life an embarrassment~!" Again, the sing-song tone was in her voice. "And that is not what I remember you saying during the years we were dating." She winked. The Chairwoman seemed to love to bug the hell out of her fellow hunter. Of course, after saying that, the woman was off. Either Aunt Rose gave her a very, oh-so-stern lecture, or goes after her, even if she was in a wheelchair.