emiko_firecaster
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-08-2010, 04:35 AM

" but wait-" Mala sighs as she had actually liked the female student company, especially since she didnt seem to dislike her like the boy, gabriel, Serenity had called him, did. "But why would we need security.... unless people try to sneak in?... but why would that be?" Mala was getting more and more confused by the second, her questions compounding on themselves even as she rounded on gabriel trying to get some answers that made sense.

Last edited by emiko_firecaster; 03-08-2010 at 05:00 AM..

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek
Send a message via AIM to Rising_Violet

Old 03-08-2010, 05:02 AM

Gabriel started to chew on the inside of his cheek as she continued with her questions. I had mention he had gotten better, not that he was entirely good about it. He really couldn't believe that a Night Class student didn't know the reason why they were separated, "If you really don't know, I'm sure you'll find out at your first class with your fellow Night Class students. You're supposed to be the elite of the school." Mala then asked why Gabriel didn't seem to like her, and then Serenity made her oh so clever exit. Gabriel was stunned, he didn't want to be left alone with this deranged vampire, and the school guardian was already out of reach. Completely irritated he clicked his tongue and shifted his weight. "You ask too many questions for a Night-Class student!" He turned on his heel, but didn't turn his back on her, he couldn't. He merely preferred to look at a nearby rose bush in order to keep himself from yelling at the girl. "Do you really know nothing?" He glanced at her, and sighed. "What's your name?"

Rose nodded slowly, but decided in the back of her mind to look into it anyway. All of the teachers were screened before becoming members of the staff, however seeing as they had human teachers, vampire-hunters for teachers, and vampire teachers, everyone had learned a little trick or two in order to have people see very selected information. Lynda turned her wheelchair so that she could look at the Night Class student, with a faint smile. Then dear Aunt Rose got an idea, she remembered the case of the Night Class student who thought she was a vampire, however she had never gotten around to suggesting to Bellatrix her idea as to how to get the student to accept her true identity. "Miss Cross, do you Miss Ravencroft here would be well fitted to help our Miss Pysevar?" Ah, speaking as if Crystal wasn't there in front of her. Good Ol' Aunt Rose.

Gitana Nova
Gitana
Send a message via AIM to Gitana Nova

Old 03-08-2010, 05:04 AM

Victor gave a soft smile, and a nod, when Madison said she had gotten the map memorized. Most students he would run into didn't even bother to look at the map, thinking that the campus was simple enough so one wouldn't get lost. Well, their choice as to not even glancing at the school map was always a bad one. Strips of forest still remained inside the school's gates, an even more dangerous one surrounded the area outside the gates, majority of the buildings had a similar look, except for the dorms which were designed to look completely different than the school building. Of course, students have accidentally walked into the wrong dorm many times. Mainly Day class students. But, ah yes, the question about his weapon and the group which the Guardians belonged to. Victor gave a very soft chuckle. "The Disciplinary Committee is, in a way, the school's personal group of bodyguards. We protect the students from anyone that try to hurt them; From people that do not belong to our school or from other students." He felt the human's eyes on him as he spoke, patting the pommel of his rapier. "Some of the weapons that the Guardians carry are just for show, like the firearms, but not all." As he finished talking, Victor couldn't help but hear a loud sigh. It sounded familiar, and when his icy blues caught sight as to who it was that had done so, he smiled at the Chinese girl. From her expression, he could tell that all she wanted to do was rest, so he said nothing to her, giving her a reassuring smile, before turning back to the human in front of him.

Lady Cross looked over at Aunt Rose, taking a moment as to think about what she was speaking off, before she smiled. "Miss Ravencroft does indeed seem like a most suitable student to help out Miss Pysevar, Miss Robella." Bellatrix agreed, nodding her head as a soft giggle passed her lips. Those two made many students worry sometimes, I swear.

Last edited by Gitana Nova; 03-08-2010 at 05:11 AM..

emiko_firecaster
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-08-2010, 05:25 AM

Mala blinked and paused before replying " My name is Malaana Pysevar, but please id perfer it if you would call me Mala please. As too what i know, im not sure in what context you are asking. If your asking what my education level is, i have roughly a colledge education level, if your asking about if i know anything about this school, i would have thought it would have been advious by now that i dont hence why im asking all these questions... besides it doesnt exactly cover it in the information packet, it just had a list of strange rules... one of them dont drink blood... was that a pratical joke... or what?" while she had talked Mala quieted her voice lowering it almost to a whisper as she leaned against the tree she had started out in.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert
Send a message via MSN to Estrella Send a message via Yahoo to Estrella

Old 03-08-2010, 05:32 AM

Madison blinked a couple of times, her smile faltering slightly other students...? she wondered but instead said "Oh, well, I wouldn't think they would put students up to that sort of job." she paused and then added "But then again, I've never been to a school like this before" she followed Victor's eyes and saw the girl; judging from the way Victor did not breech a conversation with her she herself chose not to. Besides that, but by the sound of the girl's sigh, she was not pleased to run into people. So, is yours real? she asked, wondering how many students actually had weapons. Could they harm her for some reason? She may have to delve into more research tonight. She peered over at the girl again, studying her from a distance and noticing she too was markedly different from herself.

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 03-08-2010, 05:38 AM

Gabriel sighed, Either she's delusional or a very good actress... trying to get my trust... watching her as she went to the tree he really didn't know what to think. If he hadn't gotten wise he would have mistaken her for a human, just as he had mistaken Victor. So unfortunately the chances of him ever trusting Mala were very slim. Yet he was shocked that she brought up drinking blood, and stated that she thought it was a practical joke. He wanted to know more about her before answering her questions, he was far too paranoid for Mala's sake. Especially seeing as he suspected her of suspecting him of being a vampire hunter so that she could be rid of him. "It might be a practical joke, what do you eat? Don't you have blood-wine with your dinner?" He faked a smile, he was trying to joke. Unfortunately a perpetual monotone never helped such an endeavor.

emiko_firecaster
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-08-2010, 05:44 AM

Mala just stared at him struck sppeachless for several moments shock written clearly across her face. "wh-what? blood wine? like... red wine? no i cant stand the stuff, i usually have steak... though a bit of pork or ham is always good as well... oh and fruit" she actually moans placing emphasis on her enjoyment of it. she ponders a second "wait a moment there was a sign in the dorm living room posting about this red drink is that what you mean? i thought perhaps it was an all-in-one energy drink or something"

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 03-08-2010, 05:49 AM

While she talked about some of her favorite foods, he was giving her a disbelieving look. However his look turned ever more disbelieving when she said that she thought the drinks supplied to the Night class student was an all-in-one energy drink. He almost laughed out loud at the preposterousness of it. "Yeah, that's actually.. A main... Wow.." He shook his head and turned away from her. "Hold on, I need a moment.." To keep himself from laughing. After a moment he looked up at the sky and sighed, hopefully he wouldn't laugh when he turned to look at her. "Are you sure you're not pulling my leg? You know nothing about the Night Class students, and why you are all different from the Day Class? You don't have to keep up this story for my sake, I already know." Why was it so hard to grasp that Mala truly thought she was a human? Well why would he believe it?

emiko_firecaster
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-08-2010, 05:54 AM

Mala stared at him "he was laughing?! what was so funny? what is he talking about? what story?" Mala was starting to get mad, here he was laughing at her and then accusing her of false hood " what story are you talking about? and how are we different? were boys and girls, we're going to this school, the only thing i can think of us being different about is that you go to school during the day and I at night" could you please stop talking in riddles and speak sense?"

Gitana Nova
Gitana

Old 03-08-2010, 06:00 AM

Victor's smile never faltered as he listened to Madison, still standing in a gentleman-like posture. "Its mainly the students that are fit for combat, of any kind, that are chosen to be Guardians. Of course, we have to be mentally fit too. But it doesn't help when one doesn't get enough sleep." He was mainly talking about himself and Rini, but Gabriel was also thrown into it. Being physically fit was one thing, mental fitness was another. When asked if his weapon was real, he became slightly anxious. "My rapier? Yes, it is real. It's my personal weapon of choice while on the job, but I'm the captain of the school's fencing team. So even when I'm not being a Guardian, I carry it with me so people know as to who I am."

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 03-08-2010, 06:05 AM

Gabriel shook his head, smiling somewhat. He raised his hands up to show he didn't mean anything, "Now now, don't get mad. I just can't believe that you wouldn't know what you are, and what the difference is between the Night Class and Day class. I'm not speaking riddles, I'm just making sure that you're not playing me for a fool." He watched her carefully, he really didn't want to make Mala mad. He had learned that pissing off the Night Class usually ended unfavorably. He crossed his arms, still trying to figure her out from afar. How can she not know that she's a vampire... Should I tell her? Surely she can't be so oblivious... He was chewing on his lip, trying to decide whether or not to open the lid of the can. "Ugh..." Perhaps he hadn't eaten as much as he should have, the headache had almost gone away but a wave of dizziness overcame him and he leaned forward before catching his balance again, choosing to sit on the ground and rest his head on his knees to fight the nausea. Damnit damnit... not in front of her.. not in front of a vampire.. To show weakness to his mortal enemy, it was killing him on the inside.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert
Send a message via MSN to Estrella Send a message via Yahoo to Estrella

Old 03-08-2010, 06:11 AM

"Oh! I see... was all that Madison said though her head was reeling with curiosity. She wondered exactly who else was a Guardian. She began to peer and noticed that the other girl was carrying a weapon as well. Wild she thought as she brought her thumb up to her mouth and bit on her fingers. She shifted her weight again and looked at Victor's face again "I'm so sorry!" she blurted giggling slightly "I'm probably keeping you from much more important things than my idle curiosity, I should let you go now! It was nice meeting you, Victor Cross" she said, placing his face into her memory bank. She smiled and waved slightly, turning to walk away. Her head was spinning with thoughts now. What is the difference between day and night class? Money? Class? she knew she would be puzzling over it for days but would not venture the conversation with someone; she had no idea if it was a sensitive subject and had no desire to offend anyone.

emiko_firecaster
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-08-2010, 06:12 AM

"ummmm shouldnt you be lieing down?" her anger and confusion was wiped away as she lean forward worry for your helth written across her face. " and i know exactly what i am. im a human female who's worried that your about to pass out any second and then ill have to carry you to the nurses office, and is confused now more then she ever was"

Jauni
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Jauni Send a message via MSN to Jauni Send a message via Yahoo to Jauni

Old 03-08-2010, 06:22 AM

Serenity merely blinked... And so they did notice her. Oh well, might as well say hi, even though she was clearly tired... She then flashed the two a small and slightly embarrassed smile before she began walking again. Yawning quietly, she casually walked up to the two and smiled rather cheerfully as she stopped near the both of them, "Good afternoon~" she greeted as she adjusted the holster that was around her waist before she nodded at her fellow disciplinary committee member and turned to the new girl, "Uhm... Hello and good bye?" the Chinese girl couldn't help but blink again as she turned to Victor, "We're getting really interesting students this year..."

[OoC| Ack sorry... Short post...]

Gitana Nova
Gitana

Old 03-08-2010, 06:32 AM

Well, Victor seemed almost grateful when Madison decided to leave, a nagging pull was getting him slightly nervous about something, and he wasn't sure as to who or what. "No, do not apologize, Miss Madison. It was caution that killed the cat, not curiosity." He smiled and bowed, "It was a pleasure meeting you, Miss Hensley." Wait, Madison had not even spoken her last name, so how...? Well, it was a Guardian's job to know whether or not someone was actually a member of the school, and being the Headmistress' son, Victor had gone off and memorized everyone's face and name. "I will you see later." Was all he said before the nagging pull turned into a yank. It was then that he realized as to why he was feeling like so. Gabriel. Victor usually tried to ignore the strange, invisible pull that allowed him to easily read Gabe's mind, and anyone else he had fed from at some point during his stay at Cross Academy. So when something happened to one of his past victims, of course he would know about it. Placing a hand on his head, the vampire felt his own headache coming on. "Gabriel, where are you? I thought I told you to stay in bed!" It was his mental voice talking that time, hoping that the boy could hear the telepath.
As Serenity walked up, Victor tried his best to regain himself.
"Hello, Miss Rini." The French boy greeted the Chinese girl, giving her a small smile. "Yes, this year's student body is really interesting. Let's just hope they don't get into any kind of trouble." A chuckle passed his pale lips.

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 03-08-2010, 06:42 AM

Gabriel waved off Mala's concern, "I'm fine.." However he scoffed silently when he heard her assert that she knew what she was and preceded to say that she was a human. But he decided he shouldn't argue with her at the moment, he heard Victor's vocie in his head and for a moment he thought maybe the fever had come back. Then he realized that it was just his boyfriend's damned ability of telepathy. He ignored it for a moment, but that voice reminded Gabe that it might not be a good idea to blurt to Miss Mala that she was a vampire if she truly believes she wasn't. He couldn't be sure as to how she would take that mentally. "Mala... You will learn more after your first class tonight.. The Night Class is different than the day class. You're a very special girl." He tasted the irony in his own words, he made it sounds as if it were a good thing that she was special. He didn't truly believe it was, however he didn't have as much energy as he thought. Carefully he got himself onto his feet, fighting down another wave of dizziness, he didn't dare open his eyes as he took in a deep, careful breath. Victor.. I'm fine. I got tired of laying in bed is all." Then his legs collapsed from underneath him, perhaps the fever was back. Damnit! Not in front of her! He had enough time to chastise himself mentally before passing out, just as Mala had feared. He wouldn't be happen when he woke up.

Jauni
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Jauni Send a message via MSN to Jauni Send a message via Yahoo to Jauni

Old 03-08-2010, 06:49 AM

The female had noticed some type of agitate from the her Senior. As much as she was still weary of the male, she couldn't help but feel bad at the same time--Serenity had know the male since she first entered the school and got to know him a bit better since she was asked to join the Disciplinary Committee. She flashed the boy a small smile before she folded her hands together, "Yeah, but isn't that the reason why we exist?" she questioned and laughed lightly, "Everyome seems to be a bit ill today... I was just talking to Gabriel and he seemed off as well. You don't look so well either... You should perhaps head back then." She then placed her warm hand against his arm, before patting it gently, "I was just looking for a place to rest before I start my shift. So, I'll catch up with you later be careful and get some rest, Sir Cross~!" Pulling her hand back the Chinese girl then walked forward... Which was down toward the shore of the lake.

Risika-chan
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Risika-chan

Old 03-08-2010, 06:50 AM

The way he walked, the way he glowered lazily, one could easily tell he could and would be trouble. Hands were slipped deep into his pocket, his posture slumped as he stomped down the Moon Dorm's stairs from the third floor. He'd been sleeping since the moment he arrived, class had yet to begin, and sadly, he was bored, very bored. Trouble seemed like the best solution to this pureblood. His black bangs tumbled over his crimson eyes, nearly masking them completely. The girl on the first floor of the Moon dorm was ignored, he had easily noticed her, yet cared not about who she was or about speaking with her. She seemed amazingly uninteresting. Through the doors of the Moon Dorm he burst, who's life could he ruin? Who or what could he break? Who, especially, could he teach who was the boss? Cyrdian was big on making an entrance, he was even bigger when it came to first impressions.

emiko_firecaster
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-08-2010, 07:10 AM

"shit!" Mala rarely cussed unless she was annoyed and then only rarely. "i gues there's no helping it then ill have to carry him to the nurses office" mala had moved when he passed out catching him before he had fallen fully and hit his head on the ground. "huh, this guys surprisingly light" lifting the male into a firemans carry she headed towards the main school taking him to the nurses office.

when Mala arrived there however the nurse was nowhere to be seen so she laid Gabriel on an empty bed. reaching up she felt his forhead with the back of her hand muttering crossly at him for being up and about if he was this sick. turning she grabbed some supplies: a cold compress, washcloth, and a blanket. returning to the males side she laid the wash cloth on his head covered him with the blanket before she put the compress on his forhead. knowing its a bad idea to leave someone whos sick alone she closes the curtain to give the male some privacy and sits in a chair out side the curtain. closing her eyes she falls into a light doze her ears "perked" for any changes in his condition.

Valendra
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-08-2010, 03:59 PM

"More like adjusting to the cultural shock, that it is." Crystal said with a smile.

As she walked next to both teachers, she couldn't help but arch her eyebrows slightly at their conversation. She sat on ground in a natural elegance, bending her legs to her side. Babysitting? she thought, of course she was informed about an incident regarding a night class student, but details were never told her. Not that she cared to hear more about that, affairs of others interested her little before she stepped on campus grounds. But a little while ago, she found out that she was the only pureblood in the academy, who was older than a century. So, they wanted to trust in her experience? She smiled politely at both ladies, looking at the woman in wheelchair as a gesture to her earlier way of speaking of Crystal.

"How may I be of help to this, Miss Pysevar?" she asked, her finger lightly brushing the emboidered head of the umbrella.

She had an idea though, she could weakly sense the panic and worry walking away from the lake. Unconciously her mind caught on the threads of past events, thoughts and emotions, like a delicate web of silk. She was careful on not reading every mind she stumbles upon, but Crystal prefered having an idea or two before she took the situation into consideration.

Last edited by Valendra; 03-08-2010 at 04:15 PM..

Gitana Nova
Gitana

Old 03-08-2010, 08:24 PM

"Gabriel, you idiot!" He closed his icy blues as he tried to stop himself from collapsing. Listening to Rini, the vampire smiled wearily at her. "Lack of sleep is all. I'll be fine." Was his response, before she said she would see him later. "Same to you, Miss Serenity." Victor watched her leave before he collapse to his knees. Damn Gabriel was going to get the scolding of a lifetime from his boyfriend. Taking a deep breath, Victor recollected himself, stood up, and quickly began to follow the nagging tug. The tug took him to the nurse's office, who wasn't there yet since classes had yet to begin. He walked in and instantly notice a Night class student. If he didn't feel so horrible because of the headache that refused to go away, he would chuckle. Gabriel was taken here by a vampire? Oh the teasing he would give his lover for this. His eyes glanced over at the curtain, knowing full well that Gabe was behind them, laying on the hospital-like bed. "Did you bring him here?" He asked, politely, as he walked over to a sink and washed his face, drying it with the handkerchief in his pocket. It was either the lack of sleep or the lack of blood that made Victor appear far more paler than usual, giving him an ill appearance.

The smile on the Headmistress' lips grew more sincere as she looked at Crystal, smoothing out her skirt a little as she tried to figure out a way to say what she and Rosalynda were thinking. Of course, the woman knew that this student was a telepath, so she probably already had a slight idea as to how they wanted her to help out a fellow student.
"Miss Ravencroft, Miss Pysevar is a rare case. She, like yourself, is a pureblood, but unlike yourself, Malanaala does not know that she is what she is. A vampire, I mean." Bellatrix sat up a little straighter as she continued talking, her golden eyes twinkling in the sunlight. "Kristianna and I believe that you would be able to help her out, by helping her discover who she really is." She turned to look at Aunt Rose, before turning back to look at Crystal. "Though we usually try not to mess with students like she, we've seen enough incidents involving her kind and innocent bystanders in our years to know, it would be better for her to realize what she is first before someone cuts their finger around her." Of course, with that being said, Bella turned to Rosalynda again, hoping the woman had something to add to what she said. She usually did. No, actually, she always had something to add.

emiko_firecaster
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-08-2010, 10:21 PM

Mala had woken up when the student had breezed in. much to her chagrin she had actually fallen asleep while on her watch; she was glad that the boy had not yet seen it. "yes i carried him here... you look like you could use someone bed-rest as well. sit." sternly Mala commanded the male to sit as well. her cool eyes had noted that he too had a weapon though she made no comment on it more concerned with what she was certain was her second patient. "i just seem to have the problem of deciding whether its a good thing that he seems to know this student, or not." none of Mala's thoughts showed on her face however as she flitted over to the pale boy, and placed the back of her hand on his forehead. "Hmn your too cold for that to be normal, sit, sit" she motioned irritably to the bed next to Gabriel's before she moved back a step and sighing. "great what are the chances of running into two sick people, let alone both of them on this guardian committee thing." Mala, despite all her bluster was worried and wondering what to do about the two boys.

Rising_Violet
Intrinsically Meek

Old 03-08-2010, 11:06 PM

Being around purebloods typically made Kristianna very uncomfortable, it was her secret that she too was a vampire, however merely an aristocratic one. Surely any pureblood would be able to tell, even though Rose hoped that her cover wouldn't be blown. She listened as Bellatrix explained to Crystal the case of Malaana Pysevar, a slight smile overcame the typically grumpy face of Miss Robella. She enjoyed seeing Headmistress Cross fulfill her responsibilities as headmistress. To think, that when Bellatrix first talked of undertaking the school of vampires and humans, Rosalynda had vehemently dissuaded her friend from such an idea. She had been unable to believe that Bellatrix would be able to take care of a whole school. The woman was too proud to admit how glad she was that so far Bellatrix had proved her wrong. "In the past we have tried to inform the misinformed about their true identity, however without a gentle and easy hand... There have been several very poor results. It can be a lot to ask for you to look after and guide Miss Pysevar, however I would like to think that someone of your stature might even find this a pleasant task. Yet if you believe that it is too much for you to handle... We would not be upset." Speaking for Bellatrix? Why not. Also, what had Aunt Rose just done, had she just challenged Crystal? Rosalynda didn't yet know what made Crystal tick, and until then.. Really the challenge was unnecessary, seeing as Miss Ravencroft seemed to have consented. It was just Aunt Rose's way.

Gabriel did stir when he heard Victor speaking in the same room, yet it was just enough to toss in his sleep, rolling onto the gun strapped to his side. He winced at the pain and laid on his back again, now partially awake. However he had no idea where he was and decided to lie still and calm until he had a better idea... last he remembered he had fallen to his knees in front of that vampire girl. That simple thought frightened him enough to get his heart speeding.

emiko_firecaster
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-08-2010, 11:13 PM

"He's awake" Mala had heard his heart beat speed up "umm i dont know but... could you remove his gun? i had a feeling that itd be rude of me to due so"

Gitana Nova
Gitana

Old 03-08-2010, 11:21 PM

Victor just chuckled quietly as Mala became worried about his health. "Do not worry about me, I'm fine." He reassured her, walking over to the bed next to Gabriel, taking a hold of the pillow. "But this idiot, I'm not so sure." And with that, Victor whacked the vampire hunter on the bed with the pillow. An annoyed look was on his pale face. "After I told you to stay in your bed! You're lucky she was with you, Gabriel!" The usually quiet-toned vampire spoke in a harsh, almost monotone voice. He smiled at Mala, clearing his throat a little, as he recollected himself. "You don't have to stay here, I'm sending him off to his dorm room in a moment.. Miss..?" He knew who the girl was, but he didn't want her to know that he knew that.

[ Short post is short. xD ]