CaptainCrossbones
"Poor is the man whose pleasures...
Send a message via MSN to CaptainCrossbones Send a message via Yahoo to CaptainCrossbones

Old 03-24-2010, 07:10 AM

"Hey Dave. Can you get the lady another water please and I need another beer." Chase looked back at her smiling. "If there is anything I can do for you let me know." He paused remembering something. "Oh didn't you say you needed a job?"

Scarebear
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-24-2010, 07:13 AM

"Thanks," Betha said to Chase. She took a drink and answered him,"Yes, I'm looking for work. I'm trying to be a little more independent. Do you know of somewhere hiring?"

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 03-24-2010, 07:15 AM

"Bad dreams? What bout," Monty asks with a frown. Suddenly he senses a hugely old vampire's presence. "What the Bloody Hell is that?" He goes to the window and looks out.

CaptainCrossbones
Send a message via MSN to CaptainCrossbones Send a message via Yahoo to CaptainCrossbones

Old 03-24-2010, 07:17 AM

"Well I'm a waiter at this little diner on the outskirts of town. It doesn't pay that great, but it's something. I could try to get you in," Chase suggested, taking a sip of his beer. "Richard encourages us to do things for ourselves, you know, encouraging the more human side of us instead of our beast. My old clan we weren't allowed to have jobs and we had to be dependent."

Scarebear
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-24-2010, 07:20 AM

Betha got excited, "That would be great!"

She paused for a moment.

"I should probably as Micah if he's okay with that. It'll take some responsibilty off him though, so I don't know why he wouldn't want me working."

Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

Old 03-24-2010, 07:20 AM

Dana blinked, eyebrows furrowing. "I... don't know? I felt something, but... It was momentary, like someone doing something metaphysical, really quickly," she said, walking over and peeking out the window with Monty.

CaptainCrossbones

Old 03-24-2010, 07:23 AM

"Awesome," Chase grinned at her. His smile faded when he saw Monty and Dana hurry to the window. "He felt something, but he wasn't sure what. "Hey do you feel something?," his gaze went back to Betha.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 03-24-2010, 07:23 AM

"It's not here yet, but its huge and it's close." Monty pauses, "And no... It's not me." He continues watching for the vampire.

Scarebear
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-24-2010, 07:26 AM

Betha's smile fade, "I do... I'm not sure what but I do."

She looked over to the window, wondering what the feeling was. "It's strange."

CaptainCrossbones

Old 03-24-2010, 07:28 AM

"Hey Monty," Chase yelled at him over the music. "What the hell is going on? What's this weird feeling? And why are two at the window like you you know what's coming?," he asked a lot of questions, a little worried.

((bed time for me *waves*))

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 03-24-2010, 07:32 AM

"A vampire. He's old and he simply appeared in the middle of Jean Claude's territory. It's a huge breach in etiquette... unless whoever it is plans to take over." Monty frowns and peers out into the night. "Be ready for a fight just in case."

KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 03-24-2010, 07:34 AM

Hiro glanced at the buildings as he passed, memorizing them. He slowed his pace as he neared his destination. He could pick out individuals in the group, some closer to him then the mass further in the building. He stopped and looked up to the building, seeing it wasn't that tall, he glanced about a moment before slipping into the small alley next to the building and jumping up to the roof. He stowed his bag discreetly and hopped down, rounding the side of the building and glancing at the window before him. He saw the faces peering out at him and returned the stare briefly with his odd eyes before going to the door and entering the bar. He turned and looked directly at the Vampire in the small group, his unsettling eyes watching a moment before striding forward, his aura lax and body relaxed, nonthreatening.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 03-24-2010, 07:38 AM

Monty watches the strange vampire approach. "He's here. Watch yourselves. I'll talk with him and see what it is he wants." Monty places himself just inside the door as the other vampire enters. "Greetings. What brings you here to our fair city?"

Drakina

Old 03-24-2010, 07:39 AM

"Hey, just because I felt it, doesn't mean it's my problem. You can deal with it," she said, suppressing a shiver and turning back to her drink, still wary of the new vampire, and watching him in the mirror. "So not getting into it unless I have to..." she muttered, deciding to listen to the 'conversation' anyway.

Scarebear
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-24-2010, 07:42 AM

Betha wasn't sure how to react to this. She hadn't been around many vampires and wasn't sure what could happen. She back away and found herself a seat.

(((Have to leave sadly. BBL)))

Last edited by Scarebear; 03-24-2010 at 07:52 AM..

KageShio

Old 03-24-2010, 07:44 AM

Hiro's eyes seemed to light a little as he head the other master speak with a brittish accent, maybe this would be easer than he thought. "I am Hiro Shiomataru." He said, his slight Japanese accent slipping through the near-perfect English. "I am in urgent need of contacting the master of Saint Louis, Jean-Claude." He gave a slight, stiff formal bow, his eyes never leaving the younger master's face. " Have managed to find my way into the heart of this city but I am afraid I do not know where to find him, I request your assistance." He spoke formally, his soft voice carrying even over the hubub of the bar.

((Alright, Ja ne, ScareBear ))

Last edited by KageShio; 03-24-2010 at 07:52 AM..

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 03-24-2010, 08:01 AM

"I am Monty von Morte. And yes i can show you how to get to Jean Claude. He's probably at one of his offices right now, but he'll be along soon. Your presence has very likely allerted all the masters in the city." Monty opens the door and waits for Hiro to go first."

Drakina

Old 03-24-2010, 08:13 AM

Dana drained the last of her drink, setting the glass down on the bar top. She looked at the two vampires, wondering if she should say goodbye to Monty or just leave. She shook her head slightly, getting up and walking to the restroom. Maybe they would be gone when she got out, and save her from making some sort of mistake in vampire etiquette.

KageShio

Old 03-24-2010, 08:14 AM

Hiro inclined his head in brief thanks, and stepped out the door, thankful for the cleaner air outside the bar. He could, in fact, feel the coming of two more master Vampires, as well as what he could only explain as a supernatural powerhouse. "Jisuru katatoki." He said, bowing to excuse himself. He darted quickly to the alley, roof and back, knowing Monty would see, but keeping prying mortal eyes away. He re-appeared with bag in hand just as a vehicle pulled into the parking of the Bar.

((We'll pick up tomorrow, Yosh? ))

Last edited by KageShio; 03-24-2010 at 08:30 AM..

CaptainCrossbones

Old 03-24-2010, 01:03 PM

Chase stayed seated beside Betha. He watched the exchange between the two vampires and then watched as the stranger walked through the door. Like Betha, he stayed out of it as well, he didn't want to be involved with someone that felt that powerful. He sipped his beer, cautiously, just waiting for the other vampire, at any time to reappear in the doorway.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 03-24-2010, 01:18 PM

Monty watches as Hiro climbs up and gets his stuff. He then turns and sees Jean Claude, Asher, and Anita. Monty excuses himself and walks up to them presenting his wrist to Jean Claude.

Jean Claude takes Monty's wrist and raises it to his moouth. "What is going on," He asks quietly.

"This is Hiro Shiomataru and he says he is looking for you. He is very formal and I think he is Japanese, but obviously with a dash of something euopean to explain the height."

"Did you really need to tell us that, or was it just for you," Anita asks in a sarcastic tone.

Last edited by Bikari; 03-24-2010 at 01:22 PM..

KageShio

Old 03-24-2010, 01:31 PM

Asher walked up behind Jean-claude and Anita, eyeing the strange new Vampire in silence, his golden brows furrowed slightly.

Hiro watched as the vampires greeted eachother, his odd eyes watching each of the group in turn. When Jean-Claude's attention came to him, he stepped forward and bowed deeply, his eyes never leaving Jean-Claude's, then offered his wrist.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 03-24-2010, 01:39 PM

Jean Claude takes Hiro's wrist and then offeres his own. He hays, "I am Jean Claude, Master of St. Louis. Welcome to my city, and you are?" He leaves it hanging.

Anita watches the new vampire cautiously.

Monty watches the exchange just wanting to leave and eat. He then slides over to Asher and asks, "So do you think he'll be pissed if i just leave?"

Last edited by Bikari; 03-24-2010 at 01:42 PM..

KageShio

Old 03-24-2010, 02:04 PM

Hiro took the younger master's wrist, satisfied with the acknowlegement the French Vampire gave him. "I am Hiro Shiomataru, of the coven of the Sanguine Moon. I wish to share my deepest apologies for intruding so, but I come with a most urgent request from Lucian, the Master of Wiltshire and Lord of the Coven of the Sangiune Moon." Hiro said, his voice still soft, with the slightest of accent. He glanced about then, eyeing the few Weres and Vamprings that dared to stare out the window. He also took note of a group of teenaged humans walking beside the road. "Perhaps there is a more suitable palce we can discuss this?" He said, motioning with his eyes to the humans.

Asher smirked slightly as his old ally, glancing to the short Vampire. "If you were smart, you wouldn't have even asked." He responded dryly.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 03-24-2010, 02:15 PM

Monty's eyes narrow and in an indignant, quiet voice, he says, "No one ever accused me of being smart. And I'm hungry." He interrupts himself,"What is up with all the bloody titles?" His voice turns mournful, "I was just about to got something when this bugger showd up." He sighs mockingly, "They were all so pretty too."

"What is wrong with you? You know they can hear you right."

"The blighter scared off my potential meals." Monty grins though the exchange.

"Let us convene at the circus." Jean Claude goes to his car and opens the door gesturing for Hiro to get in.

"Oooo, Big word," Monty says scarcastically.

Last edited by Bikari; 03-24-2010 at 02:19 PM..