Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-18-2010, 10:18 PM

Zexion rolled his eyes a bit.

((ummm mehrana...you cant talk for marluxia unless he is your character))

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 04-18-2010, 10:46 PM

((Fixed. I got it.))
There was no reply. Vexen sighed. Must be on a mission.
He turned- he might as well head to the Gray Area and see if there was any entertainment to be had.

Last edited by Mehrana; 04-19-2010 at 03:00 PM.. Reason: Not the mission breifing room, the LOUNGE, DARN IT!

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-18-2010, 11:31 PM

Zexion was growing bored with the others.

Nekojia
I've fallen and I can't get up!

Old 04-18-2010, 11:35 PM

"Come on, Zexion! Lighten up." Axel joked again, noticing that maybe he was being a little too loud. But he was having fun. He hadn't gotten to goof around in forever.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-19-2010, 12:02 AM

Roxas entered hearing Axel he looks over at him.

Zexion glares a bit.

Nekojia

Old 04-19-2010, 12:25 AM

Axel turned around. Roxas was here now. He smiled. "Hey Roxas. Gonna come join our little party over here?" He asked, motioning for him to come over.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-19-2010, 01:04 AM

He walks over to him.

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 04-19-2010, 12:42 PM

Vexen was slightly astonished at the number of people that had antered the Gray Area- Axel, Zexion, Roxas, Demyx... It was usually only two or so at a time. It made him very suspicious. Large congregations of Nobodies usually meant tretchery. ""What is going on here? I demand an explenation!" ((That's a quote~)) Vexen called out. Everyone froze. "What?"

Last edited by Mehrana; 04-19-2010 at 09:58 PM..

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-19-2010, 02:53 PM

Demyx sat and watched everything that was happening quietly. He didn't mind the people there, but they were just so loud. He held his sitar close, looking at each individual but more so at Axel.

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 04-19-2010, 02:59 PM

Vexen shrugged it off as the usual hubbub picked up again, taking a seat on the couch beside a very bored-looking Zexion. "Hello, Zexion. Any developments I should be informed about?" Vexen asked the Sixth, biting his tongue to keep the blush that was starting to grow over his cheekbones from spreading.

Nekojia

Old 04-19-2010, 04:47 PM

Axel stared at Vexen for a moment, and then burst out laughing. Even though everone else had moved on and done their own thing, he found this hilarious. "Hey, none of you would happen to know where Xigbar is, would you? I'm kinda trying to avoid him." Axel said finally. he'd been meaning to ask that all night.

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-19-2010, 06:24 PM

"I think he went to go plot world domination," Demyx answered with a laugh.

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 04-19-2010, 08:00 PM

Vexen raised an eyebrow and gave Demyx a quizzical look, and then turned to Axel. "Xigbar is currently replacing the batteries in the Castle's defense systems; why?"

Last edited by Mehrana; 04-19-2010 at 09:59 PM..

Nekojia

Old 04-19-2010, 08:30 PM

"Oh, no reason. That battery...system...replacing thingie will take a while, right?" Axel asked, some of his hopes actually rising up.

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 04-19-2010, 09:56 PM

"It depends on how fast he can remember how to rewire the batteries. It has been several years since Lord Xemnas assigned him to that task." Vexen said, eyes flicking down to his fingernails. "As a matter of fact, I myself do not remember how to rewire them." He said, his hand going to his mouth as he bit down on a nail.

Nekojia

Old 04-19-2010, 11:15 PM

"Uh huh..." Axel said, silent as Vexen bit his nails, almost like he was in a trance. He shook it off. "Jeez, I'm totally wiped out. I've had a long day." He said randomly as he yawned.

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 04-19-2010, 11:30 PM

Vexen looked up from the floor, still biting his nails. "Hmn? What was that, Axel? I seem to have 'zoned off'." He said. Zexion was still sitting beside him, looking very bored and zoning out himself. "You are being oddly silent, Zexion. Is there something the matter?" He asked the blue-haired sixth, not even bothering from a response from Axel.

Nekojia

Old 04-20-2010, 12:47 AM

"Oh, it was nothing." Axel replied, even though he knew Vexen had already brought his attention to Zexion instead. He got up from the couch and stretched, "Well, fellas', I think I'm gonna call it a night." He said, starting to walk out of the round room, "Somebody wake me up early, got it memorized?"

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 04-20-2010, 01:40 AM

"Hmn? Oh, yes, Axel." Vexen was much less concerned with Axel's wishes than he was with the fact that Zexion was completely ignoring him, but simply went on reading his book. It was another five or so minutes before Vexen realized that Zexion didn't want to talk to him, so he stood up, said a quick goodbye to Demyx and Roxas, and left the room.
"Maybe Marluxia is back?" He asked no one in particular, walking down the stark-white hallways, no particular goal in mind. "Yes, I shall check in on him." He answered himself as he walked off in the general direction of the Eleventh's room. He wasn't in any hurry.

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-20-2010, 03:19 AM

Demyx started playing his sitar again after axel had left. the man tried to keep from blushing and freaking because axel was actually kind to him.

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 04-20-2010, 11:31 AM

"Marluxia? Hello?" Still no answer. Vexen sighed and turned, ready to head back to his room. He should follow Axel's example and get some rest.

Nekojia

Old 04-22-2010, 03:24 AM

Axel tried to fall asleep, but he was too anxious. He didn't exactly know why, but he was. He decided to go get some warm water to calm himself down a little, hoping that would put him to sleep. The hallway was too dark, even with the lights on. It was starting to get rediculous. He roamed around a bit, forgetting where the kitchen was. He was too tired to think straight. Of course, Axel ran into a bookshelf, knocking over a good amount of the books on it. They made a loud crash when they hit the floor.

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 04-22-2010, 12:24 PM

Vexen jolted upright, hearing a loud crash from what seemed to be the library. He wiped the beads of sweat off his forehead and climbed out of bed, throwing on his bathrobe and heading out into the hall. He walked for a minute or so until he reached the circular room with booshelves lining it and in the middle, oddly resembling a stonehenge of sorts. One of the bookshelves, however, was completely empty save for a few books that had clung to the shelves, the rest piled on top of... something, it's hand sticking out from underneath and it's red hair fanned out, underneath the books. The booshelf itself didn't quite seem stable, and would probably fall in a moment or so.
"...Axel?" Vexen cocked his head to the side and raised an eyebrow curiously, staring at the pile of books.

Nekojia

Old 04-22-2010, 05:03 PM

Crap. "Well, this is embaressing." Axel said, turning around to see Vexen, "I was trying to get water, you see, and I'm half-asleep, and I didn't see this bookshelf here, and what do ya know, I bumped into it." He explained, picking up some of the books and placing them back on the shelves, "Odd enough, books seem to make a loud noise when they crash." Axel scratched his head. "Are dictionaries the only thing these people read...?" He said, putting about three dictionaries back on the shelf.

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 04-22-2010, 08:58 PM

"These are mostly Zexion's books, Number Eight. I, actually, don't partake in much reading myself. I perfer to be doing the experiments, rather than reading about them." Vexen replied, walking over to Axel and holding out his hand to help the younger member up.
((Oh, I so TOTALLY went there. =3))