CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-05-2010, 04:22 PM

Katima looked at her feet clicking them together somewhat as she kept eating finally she stopped. "Hidan isn't my real brother, he kind of adopted me." She pulled her hood down even more. "Kakashi Hitake is." Her voice broke as she started to cry again.

Slide
Music soothes the savage beast ;...

Old 08-05-2010, 04:31 PM

Kayomi stood there not really knowing what to say. "Y-you mean that Leaf Jounin?" she asked. "How did this all happen?"

Farrik
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-05-2010, 04:33 PM

kakuzu walked out of his room with a long tightly wrapped package and headed down the stairs to to the kitchen "happy birthday." he said as he tossed the package on the table.

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia
Send a message via AIM to Lady Angel Konan Send a message via MSN to Lady Angel Konan Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Angel Konan

Old 08-05-2010, 04:41 PM

Pein looked up at Kakuzu "thank you" he said picking up the package and carried it back to his office with Konan.

As Pein and Konan walked in to his office Koana closing the door behind them "So what do you want done know?" she asked softly turning her back to him so he could change his cloths

Pein quickly changed so he was only wearing shorts "I think i want a few more rods in my back he said laying down on a table, next to the table is a small tray with rods and antiseptic.

Konan walked over squirting the antiseptic on his back, she wiped it off. She picked up a rod and felt for an opening between his ribs, she pushed the small rod in to his back becoming excited by the blood that started to steep out. Konan continued pushing rods in to his back until there were twelve on each side.

Pein sighed as each rod broke his skin and affixed itself to his body, he took great joy out of the pain he felt.

Konan smiled when she had finished.

(slide dont forget your Tobi LOL XD)

Slide

Old 08-05-2010, 04:46 PM

( Oh yeah! xD Here I go! :3)

Tobi was still laying in bed with his mask on. Every few minutes he was rolling over to another side. He finally stopped as he laying on his left side snuggling his teddy bear. He let out a sigh. "Sempai....." he said in his sleep.

Farrik
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-05-2010, 04:47 PM

"I hope he likes his sword ahhahahaha." kakuzu said to nobody in particular. and he went to go get some Fruit loops to eat..

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia
Send a message via AIM to Lady Angel Konan Send a message via MSN to Lady Angel Konan Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Angel Konan

Old 08-05-2010, 05:02 PM

Konan walked over the the package, slicing it open with one of her nails. Her hands were soaked in Pein`s blood so she was very careful not to get it dirty "Kakuzu got you a sword..." she said looking at its fine detail and craftsman ship.

Pein turned his head still laying on the table "That was nice of him...." he stated as he relaxed enjoying his pain.... bathing in his blood.

Orcus Fieres
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-05-2010, 08:34 PM

Kisame was still blocking everyone else out of his head as he rubbed his eyes and then began chugging his coffee and whiskey. He stood up, cleaned the mug with some soap and leaned over the counter. Kisame had a headache and his back hurt. "Does anyone remember what I did last night? Everything hurts." He couldn't even remember what he'd done after noon yesterday. Kisame put his hands on his sides and stretched out a little. He tilted back a little and then to the sides and then back again to decrease his back pain. He sighed and groaned as he moved around. "Everything really hurts."

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 08-05-2010, 08:37 PM

Konan looked over at Kisame "would you like a massage, Kisa?" she said softly knowing his pain as she sipped her coffee.

Raizo
*^_^*

Old 08-05-2010, 09:04 PM

Sasori sluggishly walked out of his room, his body hunched over and practically crawling on the floor. His movements were slow and steady as he walked out into the hall. He was wearing his mask over his mouth, as well as the robes that, on him, made him look like he had a hunchback. He turned down the hallway, walking to where he could hear voices, seeing as though he had nothing else to do.

Nagi had been awake since before sunrise. He was on a scouting mission with his fellow Anbu members. Even though he wasn't the captain of the group, he still took point when they moved, but during battles he was forced to follow orders. He wore the usual Anbu gear, as well as the mask. His mask had two red line going vertically down over both eye holes. At the moment, Nagi and the group of Anbu were getting ready to get moving again. They had fallen behind on schedule due to some unseen traps along the way.

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 08-05-2010, 09:24 PM

Konan looked to sasori "Good morning Sasori" she said smiling at him.

(btw konan is practically naked)

Raizo
*^_^*

Old 08-05-2010, 09:29 PM

Sasori looked over at Konan, his expression staying cold and hard. He grunted,"Your an odd one." He shook his head, looking around to see if anyone else was around.

(Btw, Nagi and the Anbu are coming to scout the Akatsuki.)

Orcus Fieres
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-05-2010, 10:25 PM

Kisame shook his head at Konan. "I'm doing well enough except for the memory loss part." He looked over at Sasori. "Whatever mess I got into last night it's apparent that you did too, Sasori." He was only guessing but by the way Sasori was walking around Kisame figured that they must have fought or fought someone else. He rubbed his eyes again and looked Konan over. "You should put on some pants... Or a shirt." Kisame started cracking and stretching in the kitchen and then took a seat the same way he was before. He was waiting for someone to jump start his memory about yesterday.

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 08-05-2010, 10:54 PM

Konan gleared "you think a man would appreciate the artistic figure of the female body" she said as she finished her last bit of coffee.

Pein walked out of his office still covered in semi dry blood "Thank you konan..." he said softly, standing behind her.

Orcus Fieres
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-05-2010, 11:10 PM

Kisame shrugged. "You're taking it the wrong way, Konan. I didn't say that I didn't appreciate it." He laughed softly. "I'd just prefer it when I wasn't in such a bad mood." He was irritated this morning because of all the pain and it made him short tempered. Especially when someone didn't take into account that they were basically putting themselves on display during breakfast. "If anything, I think that your parents were amazing artists." He said jokingly to her 'artistic figure' comment.

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 08-05-2010, 11:28 PM

Konan smiled "Why thank you Kisame" she said happily "I was mostly saying that to Sasori though..." she she said as she glared at Sasori.

Pein wrapped his arm around Konan`s shoulders "I appreciate your figure and all of your talents" he was in an amazing mood after getting the 24 new rods inserted in to his back.

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 08-06-2010, 12:58 AM

Deidara yawned as he clambered out of bed, stumbling slightly as he pulled on his robe. He sluggishly walked out of his room and into the are where everyone tended to congregate in the mornings, his blonde hair messy and sticking up odly in some places, he yawned again. "Good morning, Danna." He said to Sasori. He gave Konan a once-over and nodded approvingly. "Good morning, Leader-sama." He greeted Pein, then stumbling groggily to a couch and plopping himself down.

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 08-06-2010, 01:07 AM

Konan smiled at Deidara letting Pein hold her... considering Pein is probably the only one that knows what happened last night....

Pein "Good morning he said happily relaxing his head softly on her shoulder as some blood dripped on the floor.

Konan groaned "Pein go get a shower....." she growled at him "you are getting blood on the floor... worse than Hidan does...." she said prying his arms off of her

Pein looked at her "fine..." he said walking to his bathroom.

Orcus Fieres
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-06-2010, 01:42 AM

Kisame raised an eyebrow. "Well then, sorry for the mix up there." He had thought that Konan was talking to him about here figure. "Anyone seen Itachi lately?" Kisame looked the kitchen over, Itachi wasn't there. He stood up and stretched some more because the pain got to him again. He sat down after stretching though, he was in no mood to stand or even work today. If he had to go on a mission he hoped it was low ranked like 'C' or something so that he didn't have to do too much. Kisame turned to the left and cracked a bone somewhere that made the pain melt away. "Oh, that's good." He smiled and then turned his mind back on where Itachi might be.

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 08-06-2010, 01:48 AM

Konan looked at Kisame "he is on a mission" she said as she considered getting more coffee (Sikira is on vacation she will be back if a few day)

Orcus Fieres
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-06-2010, 01:54 AM

((Alright, didn't know.))

Kisame nodded. "Alright then. Just wondering." Kisame moved around in his seat. "We have anything for today? I'd like to hit something or someone with Samehada." Kisame had just gotten rid of the pain and was already itching to fight something. He stood and started raiding the cabinents for food, as it turns out, coffee and whiskey didn't fill him up.

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 08-06-2010, 01:57 AM

"You're jumpy today, Kisame." Deidara remarked. Not that that was really anything special- the shark-man had some serious bloodlust issues.

Slide

Old 08-06-2010, 02:11 AM

(( Didnt she say she was gone for 2 weeks?))

Tobi sat up from his bed and let out a yawn. "Aaaah...." he said. He jumped up out of his bed and snuggled his feet into his fluffy bunny slippers. As he walked out his room, he could feel himself filled with energy. He walked straight to the kitchen. "Good morning everybody!" he yelled out with every bit of his energy.

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 08-06-2010, 02:15 AM

Konan grabbed her head "Hangovers back....."she grumbled as she stood up to put different cloths on.

Mehrana
Lack of Fashion Sense

Old 08-06-2010, 02:19 AM

Deidara flopped down on the couch, burying his face in the arm. "Good morning, Tobi..." He grumbled, barely audible through the cusions. He was really hoping the absurdly childish [fail of a] ninja wouldn't wake up for a few hours.