Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-21-2011, 02:09 AM

gemini brightened considerably."ok,that works for me! i honestly don't care what kazekage thinks,but i don't need to be run out of the village.so let's go,then!" she said,standing up.she tensed a bit a the nine-tails chakra entered the shop,but ignored it."i'm totally ready! i need to get a change of scenery,anyway."

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-21-2011, 08:31 PM

"Well, yeah, but it wasn't a real fight. Just a practice one," she remarked. Tali could understand Yagura's reasoning. While she was a bit more compassionate, if it was all he had ever known, it was understandable. His remark at the power of the Izanagi got her thinking a bit. It was a powerful technique, but she wasn't really angry that she couldn't remember being able to use it. "I don't think it was ever really my technique. Just the Jubi's. Ya know what I'm sayin'?"

The prospect of seeing her new friend's techniques and fighting styles brought a huge grin to the small girl's face. To her, it was a sign that he was opening up despite his past life and experiences. "That would be awesome!" she exclaimed enthusiastically, her cheer an infectious parasite. "I'll show you some of my techniques too! The Jubi might even join in!" Her last words erupted from her mouth with a torrent of giggles as she joked about the irony of the fact that she offered to show him her abilities when they weren't even her abilities.

Her fit of giggles ended abruptly as Shavin mentioned the Izanagi. "No, it doesn't reverse time," she said, partially from her own experience and partly from the Jubi's knowledge. "It first uses yin chakra to give your wishes form, and then yang chakra to give it life and make it real."

Gemini's exclamation brought Tali outside the Ramen shop, a bit hard as she felt Hikaru's chakra enter. "Yes! Let's go!"

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 04-21-2011, 11:29 PM

Sitting there inside the ramen shop, Hikaru had taken the stool that was right in the middle of the counter. Already ordering his food, he just grabbed a pair of chopsticks and placed them right down in front of him; waiting to get the food first before even breaking the chopsticks apart. While he waited for the ramen to be cooked, he was able to recognize the voices clearly now. He didn't bother to look or even say anything to them as he really didn't have much of a choice but overhear them, due to the fact that they were standing right outside the ramen shop. So considering that the Ichiraku ramen shop didn't really have a door, it made everyones' voice clear and audioable.

Tyson Munroe
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-22-2011, 10:51 AM

Syro was both ecstatic and curious, "What kind of test" he thought with half a smile. What ever it was he couldn't let it stop him now, now what he is here in the place where his step-dad was raise. To him the hidden leaf was freedom, liberation from the hurt and pain. And with no second thought he nodded his head answering, "Bring it."

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-23-2011, 05:20 PM

Jai'kar nodded, having guessed that Syro would opt to take the exam. Walking to his closet, he pulled out the exam paper and grabbed a pencil from his desk, signaling for Syro to sit down at the small coffee table to take the test. "This is just an exam for becoming a citizen," Jai'kar explained, laying the paper face down next to the pencil. "If you want to become a Leaf ninja, there's a different test to pass, but you have to pass this one first. There's no time limit, so take your time. Call me over when you're done." With that, the Hokage walked back over to his desk and sat down, grabbing a book to read while he waited.

Tyson Munroe
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-24-2011, 03:27 AM

Syro gave a small grin and sat down with test in hand. okay, here I go he thought lookng over each question before answering. While taking the test he came aross questions that seemed pretty easy. "Who was the first Hokage of the Konoha" the question read. To which he answered Hashirama Senju. To him it seemed the test had atlest 100 of the same dull simple questions that Syro had to answer. Finally he reached the final question which asked, "Whatis the name of the landmark that is a monument in Konoha that lists all of their ninja that were killed in action. In the manga it is shaped like a standard slab of stone, while in the anime it looks more like a kunai-shaped structure." Syro smilled knowing from experience of losing his step-father at it is called Memorial Stone. With the test finally done he cheerfully have the Hokage the test. "So, what now" he asked.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-24-2011, 04:50 PM

"I'll grade this later," Jai'kar said, placing the paper on his desk. "For now, let's go to my dojo." He led Syro out of the office and around several corners and down a couple of stairs before arriving at his personal dojo.

"The next test is quite simple," Jai'kar stated, taking off his cloak to reveal his shinobi uniform underneath. It was blindingly white, yet surprisingly hard to see. It was almost like camoflauge; the white seemed to be ignored by the eyes, as it was that painful at a first glance. It covered his entire body, strangely loose. Most uniforms were skin-tight to reduce noise, but a ninja of the Hokage's skill didn't need to worry about that to be silent. "To become a Leaf ninja without going through the school, one must last five minutes against the Hokage. Really, it shouldn't be a problem for a ninja of your skill." As he finished speaking, he dropped into position, activating his byakugan in preparation.

Tyson Munroe
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-26-2011, 02:20 AM

Syro gave a sigh of relief as he finished the test but quickly took it back once he was on his way to the Hokage's dojo. What am I about to get intohe thought stepping into the dojo. Instantly he knew what was coming next but if he was ready to face it was all up to him. Seeing the Hokage in his all white clothing has alittle hard on the eyes at first but once he saw it in full clarity it seemed pretty cool. "Um, yeah five minutes can't possibly be that bad" he said sarcasticly. "Oh come on this could be good for you now shut up and get ready" the demon demanded. Observing the space given he pulled out his two kuni and perpared for attack.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-30-2011, 02:40 AM

((............))

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 04-30-2011, 03:51 PM

"Ok, where to know?" Shavin asked looking at the others and seeing what they wanted to do.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-30-2011, 07:28 PM

gemini paused."um.......well,maybe before we go,we should stock up on supplies? i mean,in order to find a mythical village,it might take quite a while,so we'll need to prepare alot." she said reasonably.
"it's about time you started thinnking.stupid girl." yonbi chastised her.she ignored him.
((puppetmaster,i LOVE your sig! it's hilarious!))

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 05-02-2011, 12:38 AM

"OK that's a suggestion, anything else?" Shavin said, looking around.

((Thanks, I've been waiting for someone to tell me.))

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-02-2011, 12:47 AM

"We should probably head to the library first," Tali responded, stretching her petite musculature as she yawned. "But if you two want to go pick up some supplies first, that's alright with me. Yagura? Any suggestions?"

"Good, good. Now let's start," Jai'kar stated as he darted in for a quick attack to Syro's pressure points. He wouldn't use anything other than taijutsu against the younger boy, but there were no such rules against his techniques. With lightning speed, he darted his fingers in for a stab to the chakra points in the shoulder, smiling in satisfaction as his attack connected. This smile dropped when he realized he had only partially closed off the channel, as his fingertip had been a bit to far to the right. Anticipating a counterattack, he jumped back, landing with a grace and ease that belied his age.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-02-2011, 02:16 AM

gemini sweatdropped."that's actually a good idea...figures,i never come up with the best ideas,just the stupid ones." she said,laughing a bit.

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 05-02-2011, 05:50 PM

Yagura thought it was odd that Tali wasn't in the least perturbed about not being able to use such a powerful jutsu at will. Power was an important component as well as intellect, agility and a sound mind for a shinobi to possess in the ninja world. The Hidden Mist Genin cracked another smirk when she offered to show him her techniques and inclined his head toward her in acknowledgment. "I look forward to seeing such a phenomenon. Who knows, maybe I'll learn something new from you," he said tenderly. Looking over to Gemini, he nodded again to confirm his agreement to her plan. "That's a good suggestion, but there can be no hesitation when it comes to heading forth on this venture, or whatever you want to call it."

Yagura flexed the muscles in his body, getting them ready to take action in whatever means necessary. Looking over to Tali when she addressed him, he responded immediately "Okay, while the two Sand shinobi procure the supplies, you and I can find out what we possibly can on the information regarding the Hidden Sun."

Tyson Munroe
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 05-03-2011, 02:32 PM

Syro heard when he said begin but was caught off guard by the attack. Too fast he thought as he swung his leg as a counter. By the time that he fully turned back around he realized that Jai'kar had already backed away. For a second Syro didn't know what happened until he tried to lift his arm and felt a a sharp felling in his shoulder. Something doesn't feel right he thought looking at it Whatever it is I can't get to close or it could be worst. With only two short hand signs he grew forth chakra into his hands Wait why is it coming so slowly from my shoulder he thought as he used Water Release: Syrup Capture Field to cover some of the floor with a stick syruppy substances. "Lets see you get over here now" he smile but in the back of his mind he knew that this wouldn't stop him for too long.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-27-2011, 02:46 PM

((um...ok so one user banned...now what?))