Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 02-18-2011, 06:29 PM

Kurt narrowed his eyes in Jinesis' direction. Come to think of it, he hadn't even known if the new student was aware of the school for the "gifted" being quite so . . . gifted. Should he have asked? Or left Jinesis behind? A frown spread over his face as the youth moved to lean against the nearest wall. His stomach was doing flips . . . hopefully it was nothing worse than a bit of momentary sickness.
When the other male started laughing, Kurt tilted his head. "You feel alright?" he asked, hesitating before moving to sit on the couch near Jin. The man's laughter seemed to confuse Kurt, but everything was doing that at the moment. From the other room he could see Zeelith helping Chris . . . it all seemed so . . . off. He looked so much like his sister. His sensitive hearing had picked up on what Chris had said, but he refused to make any assumptions.
As Zeelith entered the room, Kurt's yellow eyes flit up to her face. He almost asked if everything was alright, but he saw the younger boy headed for the sink. Zeelith's words had an odd effect on Kurt. His expression flit from surprise to mellow concern - and settled on neutral interest. "I learned not to speak about secrets when I came to academy."
Tail flicking, he watched Jinesis and Zeelith's expressions.

Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless you...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 02-18-2011, 07:18 PM

The odd man out in this scenario was Jin and he knew it. He didn't have anything special about him and here he was in the company of two very... talented individuals. It was a bit overwhelming admittedly. Ceasing his laughter when Kurt asked if he was alright the male nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine... I just had to let this whole, situation, sink into perspective is all." He was finally over the queasy feeling that he got from the warp jump and was feeling no better in all due honesty. He watched as the red skinned little one walked past them and was in awe that something like him existed.

Then, hearing the female's plea almost pissed the new transfer off. He was now in an unfavorable situation, quite a bit more disturbed that the both of them surely, and now he was being told to keep a secret? Jin seriously wanted to tell the girl off but he realized that he wasn't the victim in this situation, he was nothing but a bystander for the most part. Sighing heavily he shook his head in compliance with her wish, "I won't say anything," but he would never forget. The image of this moment was burned into his memory banks for sure. Looking between Kurt and the female (whose name he had yet to get) he asked, "Who are you and what is up with this place?" He rubbed his temple in frustration as he sat forward on the couch. This will be good...

kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 02-18-2011, 07:29 PM

Sarn smiled at her. "Nice to meet you." He said when they shook hands. "Good luck to you too." Then she went to the spot she was obviously comfortable with. He found a spot that was somewhat close to hers but not terribly so. He started to stretch, making sure his muscles were well warmed up. He didn't want to bomb his first training, if he got the chance today. He was decently good at fighting but not as well as he would have liked. Of course, he knew he relied too much on his weapons, his power. He cocked his head as he started to wander what it was that Emma could do. Obviously it was something, and she knew what it was. Obviously.

Kainmin grinned, eyes returning to normal, when the boy blushed and then turned away. That was perfectly done, she thought. She liked making people uncomfortable almost as much as she liked staying away from them. After he was completely gone from her sight, she stood and stretched, getting the kinks of sitting there for a long time out. She put her pipe away and began to wander around the garden, looking at what was there. When she came across another person, she turned right around and went the other way, no matter if they tried to talk to her or not.
I don't want to be here. She hadn't really been forced to come there but that didn't make her want to be there. She wandered why she was even there to begin with. Suddenly, she felt very much alone, as she often does this days and she headed towards the buildings. It wasn't that she wanted to be around others. It was more she just didn't want to be where she was. She didn't want anything. She hated the world, hates this place, hates people, hates lights, hates herself, hates everythi-
Suddenly, her thoughts were interrupted when she ran into the very guy that she had just made blush and turn away. She tumbled backwards, knocked off balance, and landed on her ass. No longer was she the cute little fourteen year old girl. Suddenly, her hair was pitch black, her eyes were completely, glowing red and narrowed, and red tattoos began to spread on her body, swirling into place. She wasn't aware she had just changed, of course. Her death gaze was turned on Eric, the guy she had run into. She was trying very hard to keep from growling at the man and shouting at him.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-18-2011, 11:08 PM

Zeelith looked at both boys happily and then sighed. "Thank you so much it means the world to me." she said softly and then smiled at them both truely happy. "Well... The school is half humans... Half gifted students.... So we're in the other half." she said and then looked at him. "Momma, can i show them my problem?" Chris asked sheepushly peeking out of the kitchen. Looking at the two Zeelith smiled sheepishly. "Alright baby.... Quickly." she said and then little red skinned boy grinned and nodded. He rolled in a large white board, a bit taller then himself and then looked at the other two. "I helped momma figure out this math problem yesterday. Look how long it is!" he said rather proudly and smiled. "I read him my school books when he was a baby... And he retained all of it.... He's a little genious." she said and ruffled the boy's black hair. "Go clean up your room, we can't have it dirty for the house inspector." she said softly and he nodded walking to his room humming. "Sorry... Chris really wants to make friends, but I have to keep him inside while I'm away.... Like you saw his arm is broken, prohibiting him to morf." she said and flopped on the couch and ran a hand threw her hair. What was she going to dofor money now? Oh who knew.....

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 02-22-2011 at 04:49 PM..

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-18-2011, 11:47 PM

Izzy sighed and sat up. She had set up her room and spent more time just laying about and it still wasn't time to go to the next class. She couldn't sit in this room any longer though. Normally she would have no problems being alone in her room but she was too nervous about everything to sit still. She swung her legs off the bed and stood up. She grabbed her bag and dumped it out on the bed. She put in the textbooks for the rest of the day, pens, pencils, paper, a Mercedes Lackey book, her packet of paper strips, and a plastic jar. Maybe she could find a nice place to sit outside and make up some more lucky stars. She grabbed a denim jacket on the way out.

She walked outside and found a tree next to the girls dorm. She laid the jacket on the ground then sat on it. Izzy brought out the paper strips and the jar. She pulled the lid off the jar and picked up a blue slip of paper. She folded it then pressed it into a stars shape. She moved on to a green slip, then a red, then a purple. She worked through the slips and after awhile no longer looked at the paper in her hands. She looked around at the school wondering if she would make any friends here.

Esmme

Old 02-19-2011, 01:12 AM

Emma stretched, just as Sarn did. She was keenly aware of his position in the room - after all, he was the only one she had spoken to that day. It was odd that she hadn't run into him before - she knew many of the mutants around the school. Frowning as a particularly sore muscle in her leg twinged with pain, Emma scanned the room for the instructor. There she was - a black woman with a strange accent. Kahcra was certainly one of the oddest adults in the entire building - save Xavier himself, of course.
It wasn't long before Kahcra started the class. Calling everyone into the room (there were a few wanderers), the rather tall woman crossed muscular arms over her chest. She looked half serpentine. . . .
"I have trained with many of you before," she started. Her voice was loud and demanded attention - she was certainly one to cut to the point. "Those of you who I have not met need to start with me. The rest of you know who your partners are - the list is sitting on the floor." Looking down, her slitted gaze caught on the paper. "Since I can't require any of you to be here, I won't be taking roll. For now, I would like to sort you all into categories. Your powers are of the utmost importance . . . as are your physical abilities."

Emma shook her head. She would be fighting with him again. She hated that guy - Remy. He worked well with his power - it suited him more than he would ever admit. As class started, the blonde girl took a position a few feet from Remy. He hadn't stretched, wasn't worried, and looked like he didn't have a care in the world. Oh, gag me. "Let's get this over with, Remy."
-

He looked up at the higher places in the building. It was miraculous that they could be kept so clean . . . odd, really. As Eric's thoughts wandered, he suddenly felt someone slam against him. The female fell back, and Eric started in surprise. It was that girl from earlier. She transformed before his eyes then.
Eric's blue eyes widened in disbelief, his muttered apology dying on his lips. What the hell? The blond slowly offered a hand to help her up, seemingly unable to register her annoyed expression. "I'm sorry," he said, staring at the girl for a few moments before meeting her gaze. You certainly have a way with people, don't you Eric? Clearing his throat and forcing himself to stop staring, he frowned. "I need to watch where I'm walking."
-

"Incredible," Kurt muttered, his accented voice laced with amazement. A mutant child - that was rare enough, let alone one that was hidden right under the authorities' noses. As Chris left the room, Kurt reached up to pull his hood back . . . and thought better of it. Jinesis looked as though he were having a bad enough time swallowing so much information in the first place. There was no need to shove any more surprises in his face.
"You support him alone, yah?" Kurt leaned back against the cushion with a small sigh. "And go to school?" How on earth did she handle it all so easily?
-

((Awww . . . I should have someone make a character for Izzy to interact with. :yes: Hahaha, I'm already running about 4 or 5 . . . 7 including teachers and Remy. -_-' Heheh, anyone willing to interact with our paper-folding friend here? :eager: I don't want her to get bored. :lol:))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-19-2011, 03:23 AM

((I might be willing. Depends on what kind of personality would best fit for the interacting.))

Zeelith smiled hearing Kurt and then nodded. "Yeah... He's amazing, but until he's older he has to stay inside." she said softly, sadness underlying her tone. She then looked at Kurt and then nodded. "Yeah, I actually work three jobs. One at the mcdonalds from one to five. One right after school from four to nine, and then I work Saturday and Sunday from five till three at Hy-Vee." she said and then shrugged. "Its what I have to do. Once I get a good job after college I'll finally be able to give Chris a good home..." she whispered softly and sighed. She wasn't minding working so much, as long as her baby had a happy life she would be more the greatful, she would be happy and content.

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 02-22-2011 at 04:50 PM..

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-19-2011, 03:37 AM

Izzy kept making stars until her fingers started hurting. She looked down and found she had made enough to fill the small jam jar. It had only taken her about ten minutes to make them all.

She packed back up her stuff and stood up. She dusted off her jacket then tied it to her bag. She would walk around till the next class started.

((I'm just trying to waste time till next class. But I'm up for any mood of interaction.))

Marsyas

Old 02-19-2011, 04:26 AM

So this was a mutant academy using normal students as a cover to foster the appearance of a normal private school. Well that made sense but what didn't make sense was why he was invited to the school then, he wasn't in any way special other than being a delinquent under due to his nature, and that didn't make him special either. Had he been informed of this earlier he would have been better equipped to handle a situation like this but to his disadvantage he wasn't prepared at all. Allowing his head to roll back against the top of the couch so that he was again looking at the ceiling the male shut his eyes halfway hoping that all this was just a dream but the reality of his predicament was too much for him to ignore.

Releasing a soft sigh as he set back up and wiped his face once more finally coming to terms with things, Jin sat quietly listening to the conversation at hand. As the raven haired boy silently listened a realization sank in... Even though he was quite astonished with the events that had taken place, there was no feeling of unease around these... mutants. He didn't feel like an outcast or like he didn't belong, and the thought was disturbing in a sense but that disturbance didn't last as he continued listening to the conversation.

She supported a child all by herself, working as hard as any single mother would 'normal' or not. Even though she was a mutant there was no difference in the way that she loved and cared for her child so why should he feel like there was some barrier between them that didn't exist? Smiling to himself over the foolishness of his thoughts Jin praised the woman for her efforts, "What you're doing is commendable and valiant for someone of your age. Keep working hard and something good will come of it." He glanced between the two of them then at the child before speaking again, "Look, I want to apologize for my reaction earlier. I... I just have never ran into a mutant before so I didn't know what to do or think, but that's behind me now. I'm Jinesis, it's nice to meet you all," he finished with a genuine smile that showed of that natural elegance of his. Feeling better that he had laid his judgments to rest, Jin was full of a blossoming curiosity that would need to be tended to eventually.

Esmme

Old 02-19-2011, 06:37 AM

"When you sleep?" Kurt asked incredulously. With a chuckle, he shook his head and listened to Jinesis speak. Offering his hand (since he was closest to the other male) he beamed a grin. "Kurt Wagner," he said with a nod. His words were accented, so his last name sounded more like Vagner than what it really was. His blue tail flicked in greeting as he gripped Jin's hand. "You have better reaction than most." It was true - many of the other students either blocked out the trauma or ran screaming. Those ones were never seen again, sadly. Xavier had his way with rebellion - even if it included civilians.
Glancing to Zeelith, Kurt let her introduce herself. The hooded male smiled to himself. She was strong-willed and loving toward Chris - it was incredible to see her going so far and doing so much for him. Perhaps he could get Professor McCloud to help the financial situation a bit. . . .
Dropping into thought, Kurt listened for a few moments. Not only was he surprised by Zeelith's strength, but by Jin's sudden acceptance of mutants. If Xavier knew that he had found out already . . . things would be bad for both Zeelith and Kurt. Thank goodness you are different. The second thought that flew through his mind was a question: Why had Xavier brought him to the school? The only people that the headmaster invited were unique students. Perhaps Jinesis had an ability that he hadn't found quite yet. . . .
-

((Thanks for being patient, Lilith. :3

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-19-2011, 05:14 PM

((yeah I'm working on a guy as we speak))

Zeelith looked at Kurt and grinned. "Whenever I can." she said lightly and then looked at theraven haired boy surprised. She blushed slightly, a pink hue comming to her all too pale cheeks as she heard him. "Thank you so much." she said and then stood and walked over to shake his hand, "Im Zeelith." she said smoothly and then peared around the corner and laughed. "Chris it's not nice to listen in on others conversations." she said and the red skinned mutant child blushed making his face darker. "Sorry mommy... But can they come play sometime?" he asked and she sighed smiling. "We'll see." she said snd he rejoiced loudly dissappearing back into his room. "And thank you for understanding, not many do. It's an amazing thing really... Many humans don't have enough heart to accept people like us." she said and smiled at Kurt. She knew that he had gone threw alot of screaming humans too in his life, it wasn't fun.

Marsyas

Old 02-20-2011, 07:50 PM

Jin shook his head modestly, "No need to thank me, I just don't believe that because one person is more gifted than another that we are unequal... I do wonder why Xavier invited me here though. I had good grades in school true, but I don't have any powers or anything." His tone was one that told of his internal thoughts being conflicted, since he was curious, but not upset. He was more amused than anything. The junior wanted to learn more about mutants now, learn their various abilities their strengths and weaknesses. Then the emerald eyed man got this strange feeling in his body again, that nausea that he had ever since they teleported. Originally it had went away but now it was coming back again again and for some reason Jin was suddenly craving to bask in the sunlight.

Standing up the male took a bow, "Excuse me but for some reason I have this strange overwhelming urge to be outside right now and I can't seem to shake it. Oh and if you mind may I get a glass of water as well?" This was odd even for him. It wasn't uncommon for Jinesis to want to be outside amongst nature and all its natural beauty but he could tell something had been different since he came to the academy. His urge to be outside and around plants (flowers in particular) had drastically increased. This is odd...

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-20-2011, 08:11 PM

Nodding Zeelith smiled and then walked out to the kitchen. Grabbing a clear glass she filled it with chilled water from the fridge and then walked back into the room. "We have a little terice outside my room, follow me." she said knowing that sometimes a person jus needs to get outside. She then smiled and walked past Chris's room and the bathroom and past her small simple room with just a bed and a bag of clothes. "Alright out here." she said and walked into her room and opened the French style doors. A few plants were in the flower box on the metal tarace and she smiled to Jinesis. "Will this work Jin?" she asked softly and smiled at him reasuringly as she looked over the small garden that the old lady of the appartments kept bellow.

Esmme

Old 02-20-2011, 11:27 PM

With a small laugh, Kurt shook his head. Little Chris seemed like such an angel - for now. He was desperate for a friend, and that made the mutant's heart reach out to him. Instead of going to entertain the child (as he suddenly wished he could do), his yellow gaze locked on Jin as he started asking questions.
Tilting his head, Kurt watched Jin's suddenly odd behavior. Xavier doesn't just pick randomly. There was something about the other male that was different - perhaps his powers had yet to manifest. The blue-skinned male slowly stood as Zeelith went to help Jin. Kurt followed for a while, but then ended up stopping her Chris' room. Leaning against the doorway for a moment, he thought of how life had been as a child.

"It's a demon, I say. I saw it! It's right over there!"
Kurt ducked further against the shadowy beams, trying to keep himself from sight. There was a pair of children and some adult looking around for the supposed "demon" that Kurt knew to be himself. There was no one else in the church, after all.
"Stop telling tales. Your mum isn't going to be very happy with you!" The grown-up scoffed and started to leave the building. Feeling more secure, Kurt let out a small sigh . . . just in time to catch one of the children's gaze with his own glowing eyes.
As a scream echoed through the church, Kurt slid into the shadows and hid once again.

How strange things were. Now he lived in a modern setting with people who didn't care what he looked like. Or, the mutants learned to accept him eventually. The humans were still twitchy and ran screaming if they were so inclined.
Looking over Chris' room, Kurt smiled slightly. Zeelith sacrificed so much to make this boy happy.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-21-2011, 12:18 AM

Hearing somebody close Chris looked up and grinned. "Wanna see my collection?" he asked excitedly and then giggled. He hurried over to his shoe box and it made a metalic jingling as he picked it up. He walked over to Kurt and grinned. "See these are all my soda pop tops." he said grinning. Sure enough as he opened it metal tops from glass soda bottles laid inside the box. Surprisingly, there was quite a bit of them, making Chris seem proud. "Momma doesn't usually buy us pop, but when she does it's really special to me. Cuz I love pop it tastes so nummy and it makes my nose tickle." he said and then dumped them out on the floor. "Momma used to teach me math using these... She used to make them into the shapes of numbers and signs." he said happily and hummed as he arranged the pop tops on the floor. "Ive always wondered why momma doesn't eve get herself a pop... She says that it's something she doesn't like but how can you not like it?" he asked mostly to himself as he hummed and lovingly set all the pop tops right side up. "Did your momma ever give you a pop?" he asked curiously looking up at Kurt blinking his large red eyes at him.

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 02-22-2011 at 04:51 PM..

Esmme

Old 02-21-2011, 12:25 AM

Kurt smiled when Chris realized he was there. He wasn't expecting quite that warm of a welcome - but it seemed that Chris suddenly decided they were good friends already. The boy went about showing Kurt his collection, which made the mutant laugh quietly. "There are lots," he agreed, moving to kneel nearby. As the soda tops were set up, Kurt couldn't help but smile. His tail flicked in amusement as he rocked back on his heels. He listened as Chris spoke - the kid just needed someone there. Someone to talk to, someone to be with - Chris needed a friend.
Broken from his thoughts, Kurt looked over the crimson child. "No. I not drink pop when I was little," the blue-skinned male said with a shrug. "Your mum very nice." That was, of course, excluding the fact that he hadn't grown up with his family. He was abandoned fairly quickly - right around the age of six. The beginning of his life was spent with criticism and disappointment - it was a far cry from getting soda pop from mommy.
"How many do you have?" Kurt asked, tilting his head as he watched Chris turn all the caps right side up.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-21-2011, 12:52 AM

Chris smiled and nodded. "Momma said she never had any when she was little either." Chris said and then beamed. "Ive got 75." he said proudly and then grinned. "Its a little over ten a year... Cuz this year momma felt really bad about my arm so she got me two for not crying when grandma sue put the cast on." he said and then grinned widely at Kurt as he finished all his bottle top turning. "I wanna reach a hundred." he said lightly and then sighed. "But I wanna share a pop with momma more..." he said softly fiddling with one cap in his hand. "Dont tell momma, but when she cones home after work I sometimes finish her homework for her... Cuz I can see she's tired... And if she gets just an extra hour of sleep it's really good..." he said and looked at Kurt. "Ive practice mimicking her hand writing alot so I can help." he said and then looked at Kurt. "I don't wanna tell her cuz she might say it's cheaten... Is it cheaten?" he asked softly looking at Kurt.

Esmme

Old 02-21-2011, 01:08 AM

This boy cared for his mother just as much as she cared for him. Listening, Kurt felt pity tug at him. The two of you make a wonderful family. He rocked back on his heels once again before hearing Chris' question. "I think she appreciates it," he said slowly, not quite sure what to say. He wasn't one to be judging this boy . . . and he was only trying to help. Kurt didn't grade the papers anyway. "People might say so," he finished. Sudden curiosity filled him. Reaching forward, he hesitantly touched Chris' hand. It was cool - just like his mother's skin. Slowly reaching up, Kurt lowered his hood. This child needed someone to be friends with - what better way to make friends than to show how alike they really were?
"Does your mum know you finish work for her?" he asked, tail flicking in question.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-21-2011, 01:43 AM

Chris looked at Kurt and smiled. "I don't know.." he said and then raised his arm for Kurt to touch. He honestly hadn't been touched in this form by anyone other then his mother. "Youre warm." he said and smiled widely. His eyes then widened and he slowly grinned. "So you're like me and momma too! What are you able to do?!" he asked excitedly his eyes darting over Kurt's blue skin. "Blue's my favorite color." he said lightly as he grinned at Kurt. Zeelith walked out of her room to give Jin space and then heard Chris talking. She smiled and peaked into the room seeing his collection out qnd Kurt revealing himself to her baby. She smiled thankfully at Kurt and then walked tothe kitchen. She really believed Chris needed a friend and it made her happy that Kurt cared enough to be one for Chris.

Esmme

Old 02-21-2011, 02:21 AM

"Like you," Kurt repeated, marveling over how odd that sounded. Licking his lips, he smiled. "I . . . teleport." To demonstrate as much, the mutant suddenly disappeared with the sound of someone blowing on a flame. A wisp of dark blue and purple smoke lingered where he'd just been, and Kurt reappeared near the door. "But still learning."
Looking over the bottle caps, Kurt tilted his head again. "You very smart, yah?" Flicking Chris' forehead gently with his tail, the man chuckled. He was a cute kid, honestly. It had been a long time since he'd seen a young child that didn't freak out about his appearance - it was a contributing factor to how much he adored little children. Chris was no exception to the children-liking.

((:XD I'm sorry. I'm not giving you much to work with here.))

Marsyas

Old 02-21-2011, 02:50 AM

Jin waited patiently as Zeelith went to get him the glass of water and then silently followed her out to the terrace. He smiled at little Chris as they walked by but didn't bother to (or rather couldn't) stop. When they arrived at the terrace Jin smiled and nodded to the female kindly and began to swiftly chug down the water from his glass. As the water ran down his throat in heaps another feeling of nausea came over him and he began to sweat from an unusual heat. The sun seemed to fill him with energy but for some reason it felt like it was too much, as if he couldn't manage it all. His heart began to race and then suddenly there was this feeling that he was connected to so many things at once. Jin could feel his surroundings in a way that he had never felt or perceived them before, catching flashes of different areas covered with lush vegetation in a multitude of colors within seconds.

Dropping the glass with it shattering at his feet, Jin stumbled to his right and landed hard against the railing, and would have fell off the terrace if it hadn't been there. His emerald eyes began to shine brightly for a few moments before all the flowers and plants within a few meters of him began to bloom and grow out of control. The flowers all blossomed in large multitudes and a few trees across the street at the park started enlarging to an almost unnatural size and the grass grew up rampantly making the area look more like a well treated crop field than a park. All the while Jin himself thrashed around not know what was happening all he knew was that he was that his body was dealing with a pain that seemed to be consuming him. His well structured muscles and veins convulsed as he gripped his head trying desperately to ease his acute pain, which was growing greater with every passing second. Before he knew it the pain was too much (even for his high tolerance) and he passed out from exhaustion...

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-21-2011, 03:04 AM

Gasping in delight Chris watched as Kurt dissappeared in a smoke and pop and then reappeared. Jumping to his feet he grinned and laughed clapping. "That was awsome!" he said and then rubbed his forehead where he was flicked. "Kinda, not as smart as momma." he said humbly and smiled softly. He learned from his mother to never take something for granted and not to brag, it always had hurt her to hear about older mothers having beautiful houses and yards for their children who were beautiful humans, and Chris knew she wished she could give him a better life, but he was perfectly content now. Suddenly hearing the sounds of screaming and pain his eyes widened in fear. "Not another shooter..." he whimpered and curled up on the corner of his bed, shaking. Zeelith room flight threw the house again passing Kurt and found Jin passed out. Swaring and looking around, it seemed that she might not have a choice but to move if someone found out the disturbance came from their apartment. Picking Jin up with surprising strength after her tattoos shifted she carried him into the living room and set him down on the couch. She then closed the terrace doors and curtains swaring under her breath. She then heard Chris whimper her name and she rushed into his room, slipping past Kurt and pulled the little mutant child into her arms. "Shhh.... It's alright Chris... I think Jin is just getting his powers..." she whispered softly and looked at Kurt. "Xavier must've known." she said softly to Kurt as she carried the small boy into the living room.

Esmme

Old 02-21-2011, 03:38 AM

Kurt almost left the room the instant the screams started. Instead, he stayed with Chris. Whispering something to comfort the child, he listened harder . . . and ended up crouching near the child. Stroking the cold boy's hair, Kurt frowned. I wish I could say it's alright. Watching the door, he listened to Zeelith move about the house. He muttered curse words made him growl quietly, listening further for danger. When the tattooed woman appeared, Kurt breathed a small sigh of relief. He followed the two of them out to where Jin lie resting.
"Xavier knows much, yah?" The mutant stood near the couch where the other male rested. "What happened?" He scented the air quietly, trying to figure if it was gunpowder or something else . . . and caught a rather strong whiff of flowers and plant life.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-21-2011, 04:06 AM

Chris clung to his mother as she looked at Kurt and nodded. "Yes he knows alot..." she whispered and then looked at Jin passed out on her couch. "I think he made everything grow... My Rosemary and other herbs and even my dragon snaps are huge and massive." she said and shook her head. "Its very interesting..." she said softly and Chris peaked up from her hair. "Jin makes things grow?" he asked softly and she nodded. "Yes... It seems so." she said softly and he nodded. "So can he make me grow?" he asked curiously making Zeelith laugh and shake her head. "I don't think so honey... I don't think so." she said chuckling softly at Chris's cuts and innosent question. He was very small for his age, but she knew that he was such a smart and perfect child that he would be able to over come any obsticle. "Anyone else thirsty?" she asked and Chris nodded. "Water or milk?" she asked and then set him down. "Milk please." he said and then looked at Kurt. "Can Kurt stay for dinner momma?" he asked excitedly and then covered his mouth and bowed his head. He had forgotten that they didn't have money for new food until next week already. Stopping in the doorway to the kitchen Zselith closed her eyes painfully, wishing she could say yes. "Maybe baby... Kurt will probably be busy..." she said softly and dissappeared into the kitchen. "Oops..." he whispered softly and pooped into the chair and sighed heavily. "I didn't mean to say that..." Chris whispered softly and looked at Kurt. "Sorry..."

Esmme

Old 02-21-2011, 04:18 AM

Hearing what Jinesis had done, Kurt's yellow eyes widened. "He will be the first in the academy, yah? He shook his head. He'd never thought about plant manipulation being an ability, but it must have been possible. And . . . of course Xavier had known. He knew just about everything.
When asked if he was thirsty, he smiled thankfully. "I be fine, danke." Watching as Zeelith left the room, Kurt listened to Chris' eager question. As Zeelith replied, the male chuckled and shook his head. "Classes keep me busy," he admitted. Reaching out to scruff Chris' hair, the mutant beamed a friendly smile. "Maybe lunch some day, yah?" The blue-skinned male glanced back toward Jin as he shifted on the couch. I hope it isn't rough for you.
"You play cards?" he asked quietly, looking at Chris once again. The red boy was so readily friendly and excitable - it was adorable.