Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless you...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 03-04-2011, 10:22 PM

(Aww darn I got alot of catch up reading to do :( but it happens sometimes I suppose. Sorry for the non posting lately, having internet troubles...)

Turning away from the television and around to look at the young lady who had apparently just woke up the older man nodded, "Yes, I'm the one that patched you up but the boy over yonder is the one who brought you here so if you plan on thanking someone thank him." Ty was still asleep, as he was tired from his earlier adventures of the day, but was a light sleeper for the most part. Euless turned back around to watch the news and called back to the girl, "Go ahead and wake him up then you two get out of my house please and thank you." He didn't expect much of a reply from the girl only action so he focused back on the news and sat in silence.

Hearing Euless' loud voice woke Tyrod up but he didn't stir because he was still somewhat tired and in all due honesty he was comfortble. Sleeping on this couch beat sleeping on cardboard behind a dumpster somewhere in the slums. Ty didn't own anything other than his set of clothes and a locket that he kept in his pocket at all times, a momento from someone special to him obviously. Euless knew this and took him in and allowed him to stay from time to time and in exchange Ty ran "errands" for him on occasion. Eating was a luxury that only happened as long as he had money, which came from whatever he could steal. It was a rough life but the young rogue was used to it.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-05-2011, 05:52 AM

Kaden couldn't figure out what had happened, as his mind slowly restarted. He had been doing his job with his father, moving the people out of this builfing to close it down. Not an easy job for a guy like him, since he was built on the slim and skinny side compared to his muscled father. He had been helping an older lady down the steps when suddenly those.... Things attacked... He had tried to save the old woman, but those things had lifted him by his neck like he was nothing. Cut, bitten, and bruised he had done the only think he could think of, call alchemy to his aid. He had taken out one thing that had been holding him as he had struggled for his life... Shocking himself that it had worked... The last thing he remenbered was seeing flames... and then nothing. Slowly moving his hand he regained control of his shocked body slowly, his memories and feeling coming back to him. Looking up threw broken glasses he winced in pain as he saw nothing but darkness. Blinking he tried sitting up but then cried out in pain, realizing his wounds were almost faital at this moment in time, and that he was sitting in his own blood. Covering his mouth to block out the smell he could nearly taste the blood in his mouth as his head spun. Brushing his long hair out of his face with a shakey hand he pulled in a shuddering breath.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 03-05-2011, 03:51 PM

With a small smile Jill looked toward the other male. Tyrod was "sleeping" in the next room. She promptly stepped over to him and placed a hand on his arm. "Hey, Tiger. He wants us to leave." Her brown eyes registered his features - he was familiar from the previous night. This was the man who had saved her. As a thankful smile spread over her face, she tapped his arm again. "And thank you."
-

((Welcome, Seer-deary. :hug:))

The sound of someone else crying out brought Leon to consciousness. With a gasp, he looked around swiftly. What have I done? Everything was bloody and dark, and the silence was stifling. Leon shakily stood, his hand guiding him through the darkness. His clothing was a bit scuffed with dirt and blood, but he wasn't hurt - much. The last thing he remembered was sitting down - he'd been having a dizzy spell. It got worse until he blacked out - and he awoke to this.
"Hello?" he called, knowing he'd just heard someone else in pain. If he could find out what happened, perhaps things would start to make sense.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-05-2011, 04:17 PM

Kaden heard someone call threw the darkness. Shocked he blinked and then coughed as something smelled horride besides the blood. Almost like the smell of burnt wood and something else that was a lot less pleasurable to his nose. Feeling something like dirt on his hands he sniffed it and coughed. "ashes...." he whispered shocked and then looked up wondering what he might have done. "Here!" he called registering that he hadn't called aloud to the voice yet. Maybe they were going to save him. Spitting blood out from his mouth he sure hoped they were.

Marsyas

Old 03-06-2011, 01:46 AM

Ty was curled up in a half fetus position on the couch when Jill arrived to wake him up. Opening his eyes slowly the male rolled halfway over and looked up at the girl, "I know." Sitting up and wiping the sleep from his eyes Ty shrugged off the girl's gratitude. It was certainly not something he was used to receiving (at least not in words). Holding out a slender course hand for a greeting the hood rat said, "I'm Ty, nice to meet you. Oh and I hope you have somewhere to go, I'm homeless." The male's expression was a rather distant one as he stood up and without hesitation grabbed Jill's hand and led her out the door only giving a nod, which was likewise returned, to Euless as they left.

Now outside of Euless' "pharmacy" the young mutant had a few questions for Jill, "So what exactly happened if you don't mind me asking? You were in pretty bad shape when I found you, although it's not uncommon for weaklings to get killed in the slums." His tone was harsh mirroring his inner thoughts but a bit unfitting for the situation, still he didn't care. Letting go of the female's hand Ty turned to face her, eyes narrowing slightly, once they had reached a safe place in the back alley's to talk away from prying ears. The stench in the air was foul here, it smelled of rotting foods and other sorts of garbage and to those not used to it, it was hard to bare. The walls of the alleyway's were stained with graffiti and blood from gang wars and murders. This was where Tyrod had spent all of his life and where he had discovered his abilities.

Ty continued to lead them out of the slums through the safest route he knew but at a slow pace so that he could get the answers that he wanted out of her.

Last edited by Marsyas; 03-06-2011 at 02:03 AM..

Esmme

Old 03-06-2011, 07:28 AM

"Here."
Leon started toward the voice, coughing as the smell of ash filled the air. "Where?" he asked, blinking as his eyes strained to focus in the darkness. There was a bit of movement ahead . . . and that was where he headed. Leon smelled the blood before he saw its reflection. Kneeling, he heard someone breathing. "You okay?" he asked. He already suspected that this guy wasn't doing so great. What to do now?
As though to answer his question, the sound of sirens started somewhere in the distance. They got louder until they were just outside - they just needed to get to help. "Help is on its way. Can I help you stand?" Coughing again Leon offered a hand. The dim lighting was terrible, but slivers of pre-dawn light were slowly filtering in through some high window somewhere. "We need to get out of here."
-

Jill allowed herself to be led out of the house. The moment they reached the alley, she swiftly covered her nose and mouth with a hand. She could hardly focus on the questions that Tyrod asked her. The blonde blinked away her discomfort and forced her hand back to her side as she was led onward. "I was on my way home from the gun shop," she started out slowly, glancing at the stranger beside her. Certainly I shouldn't be talking to this homeless guy. . . . "I heard a kid crying, so I wanted to take him home." Keep going. He saved your life - you owe him that much. As they walked, she shoved her hands into her jean pockets. The dry blood that had soaked through her was starting to get the best of her as she remembered the previous evening. "There were these . . . these things . . . that tried to eat me." Now that Jill said it, the words sounded ridiculous. "They were crazy. They didn't reason . . . they just went nuts."
Brown eyes narrowing, she tried to get everything straight in her mind. Was that really what happened, or was I mugged and left for dead? Perhaps someone at work had slipped something into her drink. . . .

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-06-2011, 07:36 AM

Looking up painfully Kaden heard something moving and then blinked threw his broken glasses. The shadowy figure approached and he coughed painfully. "I'm... Okay." he said looking down at himself and grimicing, everything was screaming in pain. He then nodded and reached up to clasp the outstreched hand. "Thanks... We should get out of here." he said and then grunted and nearly cried out in pain as he forced himself onto his feet. The warm sticky blood flowing faster from his chest and side.

Marsyas

Old 03-07-2011, 12:05 AM

Ty looked at the girl with a skeptical look in eye, "These... things... that tried to eat you... describe them..." Honestly the male was partial to her story at best but things around the slums had been crazy lately and there had been a few killings with dismembered bodies found all over. There could be some kind of connection between what was happening and what this girl was telling him, "Oh and what's your name girlie? I would think manners were something taught everywhere." He had already introduced himself but she had left him out to dry in that aspect which was somewhat irratating and his face showed as much.

As they continued to walk the rogue heard some sounds that were not under the category of usual in his book, but remained calm knowing that the girl probably wouldn't know what was and wasn't usual here. His eyes darted around as he attempted to locate the direction of the sounds but the echos made it difficult to pinpoint which direction they were coming from. Thinking that they may be in danger Ty calmly asked, "You said you were coming from the gun store correct? Were you purchasing a gun?" If she was then that would be to her benefit if they were attacked. Ty always carried a hunting knife in his boot and then there was his... ability that he could rely on if need be.

Esmme

Old 03-07-2011, 03:42 AM

As Leon helped the stranger to his feet, he pulled the guy's arm over his shoulders. He'd drag him out if he had to. "Just keep your feet moving. We don't have far to go." What he said was partially true. They had to go through a set of stairs to get down, and then find their way to the front of the building. Luckily they didn't have to get quite as far. The police had already found them by the time they got to the bottom of the stairs.
The trip down the stairs was painfully slow - and Leon muttered a few apologies for jarring the guy he was supporting. "We're almost there," he grunted as he finally got them to the very bottom floor. Pausing to catch his breath, he surveyed the massive amount of blood flowing from the stranger . . . and hissed a curse as some door opened nearby. The rush of police that followed was a relief. Leon allowed them to take his companion and set him in a stretcher . . . the two of them were in the back of an ambulance a few minutes later.
As the vehicle drove from the site, Leon reached out to place a hand on the guy's arm. "You're gonna make it," he breathed, looking rather breathless. You'd better make it.
-

"Well," the woman looked flustered for a moment before she said her name. Tyrod's expression was what killed her. "Jill. I'm Jill. And yes - they tried to eat me. I'm not making that up, Tyrod." A sound from nearby caught her attention. Before she could ask what it was, she found her hand resting over the concealed .45 in her coat. "Actually I was borrowing it," she said honestly.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-07-2011, 04:29 AM

Kaden nodded and did his best to stop himself from crying and screaming in pain as they walked, though a few grunts came out instead. He then gasped as he was jarred at the bottom of the steps and soon found himself staring at the ceiling of an ambulance and cold hands working on his wounds. "I'll try." he said to the stanger who had helped him. He felt horribly tired, but prayed he would make it. He felt that he was way to younge to die now. "Ow! SHIT!" he cried as they pulled a good shard of something out of his side that looked like a black claw.

kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 03-07-2011, 06:04 PM

Kyreian was grateful for the hand that kept her in her place. She was going to reply to his first question when he changed. Her mask poorly hid the flicker of emotions that passed through her. She closes her eyes for a second and takes a deep breath before opening them again. They sparkled their brilliant sapphire blue as she looked him up and down, the only emotion that hadn’t shown it’s face was fear. When he reached to touch her, she flinched a little but didn’t move. Hesitantly, she put a hand up to touch his. She was more curious at this point then anything at that point.
She looks at him, matching his silver and red eyes with her bright blue. Her voice was stronger then it had been though it was still weak from exhaustion. “It helps me. Now I know that I really am not alone in this. And it shows that I wasn’t imagining things. I’m not going to end up sprouting horns though, am I?” She gives a faint smile that suddenly faded. “You are real, aren’t you? I’m not still dreaming?” She had all of a sudden realized that this felt like she was still in her dream. That she still felt the same as she did there. And she did not like it.

Esmme

Old 03-07-2011, 06:19 PM

"You aren't dreaming," Dante said quietly. When she smiled, the male did the same. "And you certainly aren't going to grow horns. That isn't something you see very often, even when you deal with Xavier." He was happy to see that she didn't panic or shy away. Her touch over his hand made the creature's smile return. "You should rest now. I'll find you something to eat when you wake up." His hand dropped from her face and to her shoulder. Leading Kyreian toward the couch, the male sighed.

kionaredhawk

Old 03-07-2011, 06:53 PM

Kyreian instantly regretted when she spun out of his grip when he moved her towards the couch. Her head spun but she didn't fall or anything; though she did gasp. Her face was masked again however. "Sa-sorry. I don't want to sleep on that couch. I hope you can understand." She shuddered at the idea. She took a deep breath. She was starting to feel weird again. She said very very quietly, "I'm glad I'm not dreaming though."

Marsyas

Old 03-07-2011, 11:14 PM

"Jill huh? Well nice to meet ya' finally." His tone was still slightly condescending but his face had lightened up quite a bit. Shaking his head slowly as he rubbed his temple Ty was again getting frustrated when she again ignored a part of his question, "So will you explain to me what they look like?" It would seem that they were being hunted (or she) and it was possible that whatever tried to 'eat' Jill was coming to finish the job.

Ty's head snapped around quickly when he heard a trash can behind them slam to the ground but there was nothing there. Reaching down into his boot the rogue grabbed his combat knife and toyed with it skillfully as he waited for the ambush to ensue, "I'm a thief... so don't try to pull any puches with me. I can tell you stole the gun." He smiled as if he weren't at all worried about the danger that seemed to be imminent at the moment, "You must have really needed it, you don't pass off to me like the kind of girl who naturally wants to have a gun." His eyes were scanning the surroundings in intervals, as the various sounds seemed to cease. The calm before the storm...

Esmme

Old 03-09-2011, 02:06 AM

Dante hissed when she spun away from him. Calming instantly, his narrowed gaze lingered on her while she shuddered. Reaching out to put a hand on her shoulder, he steadied Kyreian once again. "There are only two rooms suitable for living. Xavier's, and my own." He slowly started to push her toward the doorway. "I have another task. You can sleep there through the day if you need to." Morning had slowly crept in upon them. Though the light didn't seep into the bottom layers of the apartment building, Dante could still feel the sun rising. That, and the clock on the wall said that it was almost six.
Leading Kyreian into the hallway, the tall male continued on until they stood before one of the "suitable" rooms. There were a few guns resting on an old desk, a few belongings scattered about the room, and a layer of darkness that seemed to cling to everything. "It isn't much, but it works." Once again Dante gave the woman a gentle push forward. When she was near the bed he went about gathering a few articles of clothing and tossing them on top of a bag. "Think it will work for you?" His features had returned to normal - pale and . . . human.
-

Leon grit his teeth as something was pulled from the man's side. His head began to throb as one of the medics checked his pulse and eye dialation - something wasn't right. Just as the ambulance drove past the sector where Jill and Tyrod were, a wave of power rushed from him. Leon was drained - collapsing against the seat, the male lost consciousness.

"It's going to be alright," the nurse said in a tight voice. Helping strap Kaden to the gurney, she gave him a rushed and grim smile. "Can you remember anything that happened?" Strange enough both of the men were wheeled into the isolation ward. Perhaps they carried some sort of contamination on them? "Any noises, or strange people?"
As the woman started to examine Kaden's wounds, she bit a lip. Oh wow. He was soon hooked up to a whole slew of machines to monitor him. Cleaning some of the blood and ash away from the male's body, the woman frowned. "What happened?"
-

"No," Jill blinked in surprise. "I just . . . borrowed it. I'm returning it to the shop next week." Glancing back to the trash can that fell, she jumped. "Do you know something I don't about this place?" Hands automatically going over the weapon to ensure it was ready to use, Jill frowned.
An ambulance had gone by just before the noises started up - odd, but perhaps it had roused something. His question about the creatures made her shake her head. "They were . . . human. It was just a guy and his wife. The kid's parents. They were . . . normal."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-09-2011, 02:22 AM

Kaden gasped seeing the other guy slowly pass out and then gasped in pain. Looking up at the nurse he shook his head. I can't tell them... They'll think I'm insane. "I-I don't remember a thing..." he studdered painfully and did his best not to cry out in pain as they both were moved to an isolation room. Suddenly he blinked seeing his reflection in a window and gasped. His eyes were two different colors. Looking up shocked his hands felt warm, almost on fire. What was happening?

kionaredhawk

Old 03-09-2011, 06:21 PM

Kyreian let him lead her to his room; not that she could have really stopped him though. Her eyes were already starting to flutter open and shut when they reached the place. She did manage to look around and take in what she saw. Of course, her eyes went straight to the guns and she smiled a little, wanting very much to go touch and inspect them. But they weren't hers and she managed to refrain. However, "It works fine. Thank you. Could I have my knives back please?" She felt only a little naked without them, so her tone wasn't exactly nice when she asked...though she was trying anyway.
Actually, it wasn't as bad as it usually was when she was out in the world. The darkness that surrounded the room seemed to feel right, calming. She frowned as she realized that and when he changed back to human form. Deciding to dwell more on the second thing, she asked without actually meaning to blurt it out, "Which forms normal to you?" She flicked her eyes away from him when she realized she said it out loud. They shut and she was having a hard time prying them open again but she managed. "Sorry." She mumbled.

Esmme

Old 03-09-2011, 06:52 PM

"You don't remember a thing?" The nurse smiled slightly and slipped a mask over her mouth before leaning close to examine one of his more nasty wounds. "You must have been through quite the trauma." Frankly, she was surprised he was still talking. As she slid the IV into his arm, she watched Kaden closely. "How would you rate your pain, honey? One through ten, higher being worse?"
His eyes were different colors - odd, but she'd seen stranger things in her lifetime. It was the beeping from the heart monitor that caught her attention. "Sir, I need you to calm down. Everything's alright now; we have everything under control."
-

Dante looked up at Kyreian for a few moments before standing. "Not this one," he said quietly. There was a reason why it was so hard to keep himself . . . normal. Granted, he hadn't grown up that way - he looked human until his powers manifested, but since then there was a constant struggle to keep "the creature" at bay. It was easier to be a monster. "Get some sleep. Bathroom's down the hall - avoid the stairs that go down. Xavier spends a lot of time there."
As he stepped closer to her, his hands went about drawing the blades he'd previously taken from her. Handing them over one-by-one, Dante didn't bother pulling his gaze away from her face. She was so tired, she was falling asleep as she sat there. The silver-haired male passed the last weapon over to her without a second thought. What he didn't think of was his hand trailing up her cheek and brushing away a small smear. You act so strong.
Silver eyes flickering over her bandaged neck, Dante slowly backed toward the door. "I'm sorry it had to be this way." Pausing, he shook his head. "I'll let you know when I return." With that, he spun and left the room after closing the door. On to the next mission.
He would be gone all day.

Last edited by Esmme; 03-09-2011 at 06:56 PM..

kionaredhawk

Old 03-09-2011, 07:18 PM

Kyreian took each weapon in turn at they were handed to her. Her boot knife went back into its place but the others she held unto as they were handed. She'll put them in strategic places once he left and she was to fall asleep. She opened her mouth to say something when he spoke and was gone. She allowed herself to frown. She had wanted to say something to him but she never had the chance.
She sighs before making herself grab a the two blankets on the bed and the pillow. As much as she was thankful for his help, she wasn't going to intrude further by sleeping on his bed. She lays one down to sleep on top of and the other would go over her. She would make herself a lovely little caccoon nest when she went to sleep. Next she placed her knives; one went under the pillow, one just in arms reach underneath the bed, the largest of them sticking out of the other boot after she took them off, and the last of them went into it's sheath on her thigh. She felt better having them there.
She looked around the room from her spot on the makeshift bed before she lays down to sleep. She looks at the guns one last time, deciding that as soon as she gets up and has the chance, she going to inspect them. She wondered briefly if he would let her fire them before she drifted off once more, the touch memory of his hand trailing on her cheek burning.

It was dark again. But this time it was a comfort, like it was a place that was supposed to be home. Ky shuddered as she realized she was in that place again, that dream. But there was no sound. There was nothing but the darkness. Then came the screaming, whirling, her black hair fanning around her as she did, she stared at the once more gruesome scene before her. Death, decay. Rot and skinning. She had seen so much in real life that this should not be horrorfying to her as it once was. But this...this was different. This was witnessing the acts of true violence and torture.
Again, she saw the black eyes, the ones with no white but pure black death. The black eyelashes seemed to blend into their depths. Her breathing came faster as they stared into her soul. Then the veins that framed the eyes turned black, seeming so striking against the white skin that she could see. She knew that. Knowing, she screamed. She knew what she was seeing now, knew what she had no wanted to admit the first time she saw them. She kept screaming, trying not to see them, and trying to block out what she knew now were scenes of the things she could do. This was her power and this is where it lived inside her.

As she screamed in her dream, so did she in the room Dante lent her. Her screams weren't high pitched like normal but they were raw deep-throated and filled with horror and terror. Her body was raking back and forth under the blankets, sweat pouring off her body, soaking into the two blankets she was entangled within; the thrashing only causing her to get wrapped even more.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-11-2011, 09:51 PM

Shocked Laden shook, his trembling getting worse as his hands gots hotter. "I-I..." he studdered painfully and snapped his eyes closed. control it... Come on... You can't burn everything now... Control it. But it was a vain attempt as suddenly his hands caught fire and began melting his ristraints making him gasp in shock and his body fight against the other contraints. He hated being enclosed and confinded, it was his biggest fear, and made him crazy when he couldn't free himself. "Please... Let go!" he screamed painfully, his wounds screaming in pain.

Esmme

Old 03-12-2011, 02:28 AM

Xavier heard the girl's screams. It was nothing new to his ears. His blood-red eyes slowly opened, and he stared into the putrid blackness that surrounded him. As always, he was alone. It was there that he felt most at home. As Kyreian went through her nightmare, Xavier watched. He entered in the sidelines - he was nothing more than a wisp of darkness that was piggy-backing her visions. You experience your own power. Good.
When Kyreian woke, Xavier merely blinked away her sights. He was looking at the darkness once again. Instead of going to the girl, he merely turned his face toward more solid nothingness. It consumed him for a while - a void opening and swallowing him whole. Learn to face yourself on your own. I will do nothing for now. Not until Kyreian's powers grew more potent. Just as he did with Dante, he would do to her. Once her powers reached the brim of the cup, he would take a drink and calm them down. That was the only way to train them - burgeoning powers needed some sort of leash.
Closing his eyes and reaching out for Dante's mind, Xavier smiled. The young man was already on his way. He was going to investigate the strange plague-like situation. Most likely it was another mutant - an abnormality. He would harbor this - Xavier would use them for his own purposes. Dante, his little puppet, would be faithful - he always was, the silly pawn.
-

The nurse's eyes widened in shock. Flinging herself backward, the woman scrambled toward the door. "Someone call security! Help him!"
As he heard the scream, Leon's gray eyes shot open. Waking, he frowned and looked over to where the other man lie. Oh my goodness. The flame coming from Kaden's hands was a bit frightening - very much so. Straining against the straps of the gurney (which he'd been considerately left on) kept him held down. "Kaden!" he called, trying to get the other male's attention. "Calm down! Just breathe!" What else does one say to a man who was on fire? The two of them were still contained . . . and the door suddenly slammed shut, the lock clicking. This can't be good.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-12-2011, 03:48 AM

Kaden screamed as the nurse backed away, leaving him constrained. "LET ME GO!!!" he screamed and thrashed the best he could, the fire travling up his arms, burning the remainder of his long sleeves of his shirt. Though, his skin wasn't touched. The reason Kaden was so frightened by constraints is that he had been bullied all his life, and the jocks had locked him up in a dark closet, tied him up, and he was lost for two days before they confessed and revealed where he had been. Ever since he had been studying to get revenge, and had been scared out of his mind of being tied up like this. "LET ME GO! GET ME OUT OF HERE!" hescreamed and thrashed more, his blood flowing faster down his side. He couldn't calm down, not until he was free. "UNTIE ME!"

Marsyas

Old 03-12-2011, 05:12 AM

The thief shook his head in disbelief, hearing that the girl had borrowed a gun and actually planned on returning it. He didn't buy it one bit. "Normal huh?" Ty said in an obvious sarcastic tone.

Just as he was about to grab Jill and try to hurry out of the toxic fumed alleyway, a group of silhouettes appeared from around the corners in front and behind the two. The bodies chuckled and snickered as the sound of metal and brick clashed echoing off the walls of the buildings. Noise in the slums didn't mean anything since no one care who lived or died for the most part down here.

"A group of gangsters?" This area of the slums was no one's particular turf and was usually uninhabited since most of the structures were run down and about to collapse. In fact, it had been on the news recently that this part of Lowtown was about to be torn down.

Their identities were masked well by the shade of the alley and the shadows cast by a sinking sun. Whomever they were, they had to have been familiar with Lowtown to set a trap here. As the the group grew closer Ty smiled and sarcastically commented, "Friends of yours I assume?"

Guiding his knife skillfully between his fingers the male sunk into a defensive position, "Get over by the wall and point that gun at any of them that get past me alright?" It wouldn't happen but he knew it would motivate her to defend herself again if she needed to...

Esmme

Old 03-12-2011, 07:42 AM

As the fire flared up even more, Leon began to strain against his gurney. It was then that he realized they hadn't put much effort into tying him down. Apparently they'd been far more worried about Kaden. After a few seconds he was free . . . but that didn't mean he could help the other man.
"I can't help you if you're like this!" Leon said, his hand moving toward his holster. This was freaking him out, honestly. Gray eyes narrowing, he realized he'd lost his gun in the wreckage. Perfect. Reaching forward, he braved the fire. Kaden wouldn't calm down until he was free - so let him be free. Hopefully he'd bring the heat down a bit.
With a hiss, Leon fumbled with the straps before finally getting them undone. As soon as Kaden was free, the man pulled his hands away . . . only to find them blistered. "Stop! You're going to kill us, Kaden!" Backing away as the fire suddenly flared, Leon threw a hand up to shield his eyes. This was insane. Too bad the windows had bars. The door was locked - they were stuck in there together. This isn't quite how I thought I would die.
-

"Oh, yeah. They're the guys from work." The sarcastic reply was followed by a sneer, but then the woman grit her teeth. Seeing the men, Jill's hands tightened on her weapon. "Got it," she replied stiffly. Backing against the wall, she lifted the .45, ready to fire when needed. She'd kill - she'd done it before.

((:XD So . . . I think these guys should turn out to be zombies in the end. :eager: That way Leon's power had an excuse for making him black out as they drove by. :yes:))

Marsyas

Old 03-12-2011, 09:19 AM

As if the group was waiting for Jill to step back they charged at the lonely looking Ty. His calm sarcastic demeanor morphed instantly once the danger became real and Ty readied himself with a fit of rage. Knowing that he needed to end this quickly for Jill's sake the rogue charged for one figure that was of a muscular build.

As soon as he was within range the raven haired male ducked naturally and plunged his knife beneath the figure's rib cage and gave it a quick twist for an instant kill. As he dislodged his weapon two more were on him within a breath time. Rolling to the side he staggered one with a solid kick to the chest cavity and propelled himself backwards landing on his back near the foot of the next figure.

Ty cut the figure down by slicing its Achilles and planting a kick to the jaw from his position on his back as it fell giving a short yelp. Rolling on top of it, the thief then slit the figure's throat but by the time he turned around he was being planted on his face from the force of a lead pipe to his back.

Ignoring the strong burning sensation that rolled down his back, Tyrod jumped to his feet and instinctively pushed the final two back with a tremendous force even though he never physically touched them. The two figures crashed into the wall across from them but made no sound as they made contact with the brick and fell limply to the earth.

Arching his back and wincing from the pain, Tyrod walked over to Jill, "Are you alright?" His breaths were short and choppy but that was to be expected. Then something unexpected happened. All of the figures that Ty had fought and presumably killed slowly began to rise to their feet. Eyes growing wide from a strong sense of fear, Tyrod jumped in front of Jill, dagger in hand, "What the hell is going on?"