AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-15-2011, 04:24 PM

Kuroshitsuji

In a manor house on the outskirts of Victorian era London, butler Sebastian Michaelis serves Lord Earl Ciel Phantomhive, the orphaned twelve-year-old head of an English noble family and a toy and candy empire, who serves directly under the Queen as her "dog". Sebastian carries out any task required by his master while solving the problems plaguing England with ease and perfection, because of his demonic lineage and Faustian contract with his master. The parents of Master Phantomhive estate were murdered when Ciel was younger. As a result, he made a deal with a demon asking for vengeance upon those who had disgraced him, and the Phantomhive name, in exchange for his soul

(set when ciel is around eighteen. yes some things have been changed from the anime and t.v series to make it more fun for us roleplayers.)

Characters
-read, and choose one. you don't have to choose one from the anime, you can also make up your own.

List of Black Butler characters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rules:

1. be semi lit, minimal ONE PARAGRAPH PLEASE
2.pm me all profiles
3. i'm god
4.........yeah thats it.

Profile Skelotons

Mene name:
Name:
bio: (not necassary if in wikipedia)
appearance:

Profiles

mene name: Azkabelle
name: Sebastian Michaelis
race: Demon/ contracted with ciel.
appearance:

mene name: Shadowdragon
name:Ciel Phantomhive
race: human, contracted with sebastian
appearance:

[QUOTE=HarukiAi]
Name: Grell Sutcliffe
Mene name:
HarukiAi
Race:
Grim Reaper
Appearance:

Quote:
Originally Posted by finx15
Mene name:finx15
Name:Elizabeth Middleford
race:Human
bio:
appearance:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarter_Queen
Mene name: Quarter_Queen
Name: Madame Red {Angelina Durless }
Race: Human
Mene name: Azkabelle
name: Paula
bio: elizabeths made, that accompanys her everywhere.
race: human
appearance:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamethrower1391
Mene name: flamethrower1391
Name: Finnian
Appearance:

Mene name: flamethrower1391
Name: Akira Hasegawa
Bio: The girl had a great family. A mom and dad who loved her, and two brothers who picked on her and vice versa. It all went away when a demon attacked and wiped out the entire family except her older brother and her. She vowed to avenge her family. Her brother wanting to live a normal life opened up a book store instead. After years of thinking her younger brother was dead, he showed up in her room above the book store. When she found out her older brother knew before she did, she got angry and left. She was headed to the Phantomhive estate after she heard a rumour about the butler being a demon. Her plan was to get hired by the butler as a maid or something.
Appearance:

Mene name: shadowdragon
name:Tanaka
race: human
appearance:
real tanaka

chibi tanaka

mene name: azkabelle
name: Pluto
Race: demon dog
appearance:

human
wolf

Last edited by AzkaBelle; 05-21-2011 at 04:12 PM..

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-16-2011, 07:47 PM

Sebastian walked along the halls of the Phantomhive townhouse, whistling some sort of eerie tune. "You-." he'd begun to call his master 'young master' as he always had before but Ciel was no longer a child, he'd had his 18th birthday just yesterday. Sebastian sighed, soon he would have to make preparations for the many young women that would visit to seek Ciels hand in marriage. Elizabeth seemed the best option but after Elizabeth had gone off to school in italy she'd lost some of her interest in being mrs.phantomhive. "Master." he peered into the now young mans room and chuckled, because there Ciel lay fast asleep.

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-17-2011, 07:49 PM

Ciel awoke after a minute or so of Sebastian standing in front of him. "Sebastian, what kind of tea have you brought me today?" He asked as he always had before, it was their morning ritual afterall and he wouldn't tell Sebastian to stop any time soon. Before Sebastian had answered he had already taken the cup and began to sip it while sitting under his blankets.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-17-2011, 08:11 PM

"You have slept in rather late master." Sebastian crossed the room in seconds and pulled back the drapes, letting the blinding sunlight filter helplessly into the room. "Here." he tossed Ciel his blindfold and smiled handsomely. "I hear Lady Elizabeth is back in town, any courting plans?" he asked coming back to stand by the bed. "I will asist in dressing you, please do rise."

----------

Paula entered the Phantomhive estate, she of course was elizabeths trusted and only maid, well. the only maid Elizabeth liked to travel with. They had a close bond. Paula had chosen to go to the Phantomhive mansion ahead of Lizzy to prepare for her arrival.

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-18-2011, 12:30 AM

Ciel sighed putting on his blindfold. "She has returned to London then. That is....well.... it makes me uneasy. She is always so overbearing. Sebastian, my shoes. Thank you. What shall we do today? Remind me if you would. I should like to be prepared for the day. Unlike that time years ago when we investigated the Jack the Ripper murders, when Madam Red dressed me up as a girl."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-18-2011, 12:45 AM

Elizabeth looked at the manson that housed her fiance and smiled. Giggling she went in and tried to find ciel. "Ciel!" She called out knowing that there was no way he wouldn't hear her.

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-18-2011, 01:08 AM

"Sebastian! Hide me at once! She cannot see me in this state. I am barely even dressed. Nobody has even served me breakfast! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SHE WAS COMING TODAY!! How am I going to escape her this time?" Despite his worry Ciel had the same emotionless, 'I could care less' look on his face.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 05-18-2011, 01:33 AM

Madam Red motioned for Grell to be quiet by holding up a finger to her lips. They had snuck inside the Phantomhive Mansion without anybody knowing. Well, maybe the Butler knew, but, still. The two creeped down the hallways and flung open the door of Ciel's bedroom. "Ciel Phantomhive!" Madam Red burst in, in the middle of Ciel and Sebastian's conversation. "Rise and shine! We're going to do something interesting today~!"

{{xD I just wanted to find a way to get myself in}}

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-18-2011, 01:42 AM

((you guys do realize that the killed madam red right?))
Liz heard voices and decided to follow them. "Ceil-san?"

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-18-2011, 02:44 PM

"What might we be doing Madame Red? I hope it involves my escape from my fiance. She has become increasingly adamant that we be married soon. I cannot fathom such a horrible fate. At least not now. I cannot bear an heir soon because that will put me closer to the fate of the rest of the Phantomhive patriarchs. I am not ready for this ring to see another master." Ciel looked at the ring on his right thumb.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-18-2011, 03:07 PM

Sebastian let out a low chuckle. "Hello Madame." he bowed nicely to the woman dressed in all red. "Pleasure to see you alive and well." he smiled devilishly, he had after all snuck into her gravesite and resurrected her himself, in exchange of course for her everlasting soul.
"Goodmorning Elizabeth." He said taking the tea tray from the bedside table and balancing it in his left hand.

(yes we realize madame red was killed, however it doesn't matter we've made some changes so that all characters can be involved. even crazy Grell.)

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-18-2011, 09:33 PM

"Good morning Elizabeth. It is surprising to find you here today. I hope you don't find my late awakening rudely. I have no reason to be cross with you." Ciel rolled his eyes. "Did my dear aunt ask you to come? Or Sebastian? I must say this is quite unexpected. It isn't my birthday or anything, as far as I know, so there is no reason everyone should be in my personal chambers awaiting a speech. Begone! I must have a moment to speak with Sebastian.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 05-18-2011, 09:59 PM

"Oh, silly boy. You were much more cute when you were younger." Madame Red scolded her nephew for a moment. Then she rushed up to his bed to pinch his cheeks and coo over how cute he was. "Ah-em. We will go shopping and expose you to the wonderfulness of the outside world today!" The somewhat eccentric lady then patted Sebastian on the back, ignoring his little smile. "Yes, yes, Sebastian. Now where is Grell?" She turned around and peered at the doorway. "I swear he was with me a moment ago..." Then again, she became distracted. "Elizabeth! We must plan your wedding to Ciel. It is very soon, after all."

HarukiAi: Come here, my Grelly! x]

Last edited by Q U E E N; 05-18-2011 at 10:05 PM..

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-18-2011, 10:43 PM

((oh so sorry I haven't been able to get to a real computer, my iPod screen just isn't made to move fast))
The thought of sneaking into the Phantomhive estate was too good of an idea to pass up on. Oh the chance to lay his eyes upon Sebastian was something he would not give up. He had followed Madam Red all the way into the massive estate,but. ..Now he found himself wandering in what seemed like a circle. "Oh, Sebastian. Come save me." Ah the idea of him coming to Grells rescue was enough to make him wingle in pure joy. Grell pulled his hand into a fist and gathered his determination. He would find that room. He took off running looking into any room that wasn't locked. In what seemed like a life time he heard what sounded like Madam Red's voice. He burst into the room that was the source of the noise and threw his arms around Madam Red "Oh, I thought I had lost you!" He said as he rubbed his face against hers. It didn't take long for his eyes to find the attractive Sebastian and Grell could help, but gaze upon this beautiful man.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 05-18-2011, 11:21 PM

Madame Red too rubbed her face against Grell's. To anyone else, the pair would have looked like a bunch of kittens cuddling. "There you are!" Then, she realized what she was doing, and punched him, causing him to fly across the room and into Sebastian's arms. "Haha...ha.." Madame Red laughed slightly, and then waved it off. "Oh, well. Grell! You know that being a butler is more than just wandering around other people's homes like an lost child at the fair, yes?" Madame Red walked over to Sebastian and rubbed her face against his, similar to what Grell had been doing before. "You must work hard to be like Sebastian!"

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-18-2011, 11:32 PM

"He-" Grells fell into Sebastion and melted for a moment. "Ah, ye- yes Madam Red. I am sorry, please forgive me. " Grell watched as Madam Red rubbed her face against Sebastion's. His mouth flew open as he watched in disbelief. He wanted to do that. Grell formed a devilish grin and pushed his face up to Sebastion's and began rub his cheeks against Sebastion's free cheek. "Of course Madam I will try to become like Sebastion, but I may need to watch him more often to do so." More time with Sebastion was more time in bliss.

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-18-2011, 11:54 PM

"You brought Grell Madame Red? I thought Sebastian had trained him enough years ago. It was horrible. He tried to commit suicide whenever someone looked away. He stopped doing that I hope. Then again Elizabeth hasn't lost any of her spunk." Ciel said seemingly emotionless, when in reality he was filled with disbelief.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-19-2011, 12:04 AM

Sebastian looked rather uncomfortable with all the attention he was receiving. "Uhm.....yes." he gently stepped aside to avoid madame red and grells touch. After the incident with Grell a few years back it was odd seeing him in such a human form. "Nice to see you again, both of you. I hope you will be better behaved this time." he cleared his throat and handed Ciels his cane. "Here, you may be needing this."

----------

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...rossovers.html (heres another rp if anyone cares to check it out)

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-19-2011, 01:10 AM

Liz hid behind ciel when grell entered. "Whos that and since when do I need a reason to see my fiance? One day I'll be in you're chambers every second of every day." She smiled happily and giggled.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 05-19-2011, 01:17 AM

"Pfft. Of course he's stopped doing that." Madame Red said haughtily. "Wait a second-" She somehow managed to maneuver herself behind Grell. "-Grell? You have stopped trying to commit suicide, yes?" She dug through his pockets to find any items that she could relate to him wanting to suicide. Again. "Nope, just napkins in this pocket." Then she dug around in his other pocket and lifted something rough, long, and brown out of his pocket. Her eyes looked like fire when she found out what it was. "Grell! Haven't I told you to stop trying to hang yourself for amusement!?!"

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-19-2011, 01:56 AM

Grell stopped in mid-motion and looked at Ciel. He had aged quite a bit since he had last seen him. He wasn't a young boy now, but a handsome man. He was possibly even handsome enough to earn some of Grell's attention. "Ah...Ye-" Grell's attention was snapped back to Madam Red searching his pockets. "It's not mine! I don't know how that thing got into my pocket!" He began to become panicked. Oh, no please don't hit me anything but that. He truly didn't remember putting it in there or....could it be from the last time he wore his human outfit? That must have been it! He forgot to empty his pockets. "I haven't tried to hang myself for a total of one and a half days." He announced proudly, but soon realized his error. Madam Red hadn't known about his attempts. He was a goner now.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 05-19-2011, 02:00 AM

"Wha-One and a half days?!?" Madame Red attempted to strangle her helpless butler by using the rope found in his pocket. "Are suicide attempts your drug or something??" Then she calmed down suddenly, and became very cheerful. "Ah- Sorry about that. My butler needs to seek some therapy, haha." Madame Red glared daggers at Grell, shaking her fist and threatening him.

{Oh, poor Grell xD}

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-19-2011, 02:45 AM

Grell had prepared for his death in those few seconds before Madam Red began to strangle him. Ah, the sweet smell of death was his drug. How could it be anything else but that. "I do not!" He objected, but shut his mouth quickly when he felt her glare burning a hole into him. Oh, he didn't need to make this worse....or did he? If he made her mad enough would Sebastian come to his rescue! Ah, maybe it was worth a try. "How can you not love the sweet aroma of death? It is just so delicious!" He began to fall into one of his obsession modes.

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-19-2011, 02:53 PM

Ciel rolled his eyes knowing Sebastian would make some sarcastic comment that Grell would hear as gospel. He turned to Elizabeth. "Why don't we take Sebastian and go for a stroll, my dear fiance. It is rather crowded in here." He looked at Grell and Madame Red, thinking to himself Why has Madame Red brought Grell? He is such a nuisance. Always trying to commit suicide on the grounds of my mansion. The bumbling fool! "Sebastian, if you would be so kind as to accompany us."

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-19-2011, 03:11 PM

Sebastian seemed amused at the situation grell and madame red displayed. "Yes of course Master." he dipped his head and quickly handed his trayto one of the other passing servants, they had hired some more within the years. "Grell, madame red why don't you come outside as well. Enjoy the sunshine." He fixed his gloves and followed his master out into the hall. Elizabeth had grown quite a bit since he'd last seen her. "Youre looking quite nicely these days young lady." he commented with a wink as he passed her. "andyou too madame red." he gestured to the red cladded woman. "Grelll.......ehhhh." he laughed.