HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-19-2011, 02:34 AM

Welcome to Shikiko Café & Masa Café!
Shikiko is one of the best Maid cafés you can find. It has a diverse staff of maids that each have their own special gift to share with their clientele. Shikiko has been a hot location on the map for tourist and natives a like. With its growing popularity it's only common for competition to arise. Masa Café is a recently established Butler Café that has been giving Shikiko a run for their money. While they are new they have plenty of clientele and they know how to serve them to their liking. As grudges formed between the two cafés so did attraction between the Maids and Butlers. The owners of the two cafés have decided that to establish which café is the best they must have a series of challenges that will settle the argument. Who will win and will relationships be born out of the fire or destroyed before they could form?

Maids
In a standard maid café the female employees dress up as French maids and Lolita costumes (occasionally, the maids may wear rabbit or cat ears for extra cute appeal) and refer to the customers as either Master or Mistress. Upon entering one of such stores, the customer is greeted with the customary "Welcome home, Master"

Butlers
While most maid cafés cater mostly to men, there is also a type for women called the butler café. The butlers in these cafes are well-dressed male employees and may wear either a typical waiter's uniform or even a tuxedo or tails. One butler café has its waiters cosplay as teenage schoolboys, in an effort to appeal to the fujoshi who enjoy Boy's Love. There are also cross-dressing (male disguise style butler cafés, where female staff dress up as butlers, instead of actual men.

Rules
  • All of Menewsha's rules apply here
  • No godmoding or contoling other characters
  • Please check your post before posting it, to check for spelling and grammar errors
  • Challenges between the two Cafes will be judge by the owners. No that does not mean that one cafe will win more than the other it will be mostly judge on how creative one group is compared to the other.
  • Please be active when you can!
  • Have fun!

Characters
Owners

Shikiko Cafe Owner

Username:
HarukiAi
Name:
Kazumi Yumi

How he/she became a Maid/Butler:
She became a maid her second year in high school and she feel in love with it. She never expected to be running her own Cafe when she was older, but look where she ended up.
Bio:
Kazumi was born into a middle class family and it was completly her disicion to work. As the middle child she wasn't given that much attention and she always wanted more so finding a job at a Maid Cafe was a perfect match for her. She worked at the cafe sucking up every ounce of attention that was directed in her direction, but soon it was time for her graduation from high school. She didn't want to leave her beloved job behind, but college was a must for her. Once she finished her college, which ended early, she fell into the ownership of the Shikiko Cafe. How she managed to do something so amazing she doesn't really know, but she did it. She has owner the Cafe now for a total of two year and every year it has been one of the most popular maid cafes in the listings.
Maid/Butler Crush:
Well, maybe that handsome new Butler Cafe owner, but only if he gives in and admits her Maid cafe is far better than his Butler Cafe. Only then will she consider it.
Maid/Butler Outfit:
No longer needs one.
Picture:

Masa Cafe Owner

Username: Quarter_Queen
Name: Kī Fantomuhaivu
Gender: Don't judge my appearance. I am certaintly not female.
Type of Maid/Butler: Owner of Masa Café
Bio: Kī Fantomuhaivu wasn't generally a big fan of all this stuff to attract women. It was basically like a host club. However, he was more interested in the thought of opening a Cafe, and he is hopeful to overcome his rival. Kī is somewhat eccentric, and can pop up at random times. He also screams at you and charges at you with his chainsaw if you are not obeying him, so beware.
Maid/Butler Crush: Oh. I knew you were going to ask that. Err...Shikiko Café owner? Maybe?
Maid/Butler Outfit: Look below! I'm always wearing it.
Picture:

Shikiko Maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailor star rainbow
Name:Uta Suki
Type of Maid:Cosplay
How he/she became a Maid/Butler:Use to work at a cosplay till it closed down. she notice a sign in the window at the maid cafe that said help wanted.
Bio:Uta grew in a home somewhat abusive father her mother had left them. eventually teacher's at school started to see her with a lot of bruise's on her body. the girl was only in grade school at the time. they tolled the police offer about it she was place in a foster home. livening with her aunt form her mother's side of the family. she grew up playing with her cousin's. after finishing high school the now young woman move in. to a dorm room at collage she is studying at majoring in dance and gymnastics.
Maid/Butler Crush: ((Will wait for when some guy's join))
Maid/Butler Outfit: in Picture
Picture: ((Ear's only for cosplaying))
Username: anaxilea
Name: Kinjo Sayuri (Saya)
Type of Maid: Innocent
How he/she became a Maid/Butler: Fresh out of high school, Saya was searching for a job to pay for her eventual transfer to a foreign university when she found an advertisement on a local bulletin board hiring "maids". Having worked as a (housekeeping) maid in the past, she entered the interview optimistically, and, although it wasn't anything like she had expected, quickly won the approval of the interviewer, who saw her potential as a crowd-pleaser for those gentlemen who prefered a rather naive, innocent maid. Saya was initially embarrassed by the job and almost didn't take it, but after seeing the potential pay and getting a few assurances that it would be safe, she cheerfully agreed.
Bio: Saya is the child of two working-class parents: A military officer-turned-factory worker father and an "OL" mother - a Japanese "office lady". Despite her humble beginnings, her parents have always had high hopes for her. Before her father was shot in the leg and crippled, working as a navy officer, he had the opportunity to go many places, and Saya grew up on these stories of foreign lands and adventures, exotic people and places that she wanted dearly to see. Because of this, she is particularly drawn to and infatuated with tourists, and will often ask them to share their stories with her. Although her grades in school were fairly high (3.9 GPA average), Saya chose not to transfer to a university after finishing high school a few months ago. She has higher dreams, and intends to save up enough money working as a maid here in the shop to eventually move to London, or Paris, or... well, she's not quite sure yet. Even in the face of bitter adversity, though, when everything has gone wrong, she looks to the days to come with a delicate hope and whole-hearted optimism, knowing things will turn in her direction soon.
Maid/Butler Crush: Saya is most likely to fall for the bad boy, or someone rough around the edges.
Maid/Butler Outfit:
Picture:

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofdarkness101
Username:princessofdarkness101
Name: Lucia Mikano
Type of Maid/Butler:Maid with Bunny ear
How he/she became a Maid/Butler:She has a connection with the owner of the Cafe, but no one knows how or what the connection is.
Bio: Lucia (pronounced Luchia) lived in a very loving home. She was an only child. She grew up in what people viewed a perfect family and a perfect life. Lucia always got everything she wanted. One day her mother became very ill. She died of cancer when Lucia was only 10. Her father died 2 years later from a disease. Lucia had no where else to go. She lived with one of the teachers at the high school for awhile. The teacher got her a job in a cafe at the age of 14. The cafe went out of business and now joins the Shikiko Cafe. She made a deal with the owner that she would work for her if she would allow Lucia to live in the basement of the Cafe since the teacher she was staying with is moving.
Maid/Butler Crush:Artsy Butler
Maid/Butler Outfit:
Picture:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbeam
Username: silverbeam
Name: Trixia Layton
Type of Maid/Butler:maid
How he/she became a Maid/Butler: she's a big flirt, but she didn't want to do a host job, so this is the next best thing.
Bio: Trix has been there and done that. She loves life, and loves love even more. She'll chase anything that's cute or flashy. She is a kind hearted soul as well, and those she doesn't hit on, she tends to go motherly on. She grew up without a mother, somehow still becoming girly, if a bit strong from helping her father with hard labor. She also does wrestling as a hobby so watch out!
Maid/Butler Crush: all of them <3
Maid/Butler Outfit:
Username:
HarukiAi
Name:
Kumiko Saro

Type of Maid/Butler:
Maid with Cat Ears
Ha! That's a joke she was born a Maid. Okay...maybe that isn't true, but she is completely convinced that she is natural maid at heart. She loves to serve others and flirting with the young men is always a bonus to her.
Bio:
Kumiko is a air head at times...no scratch that all the time. She is completly full of herself when it comes to her job. She doesn't care if someone trying to tell her otherwise because truly she isn't listening when other people talk must of the time. She has a very VERY selective hearing. Oh, she is OBSESSED with Cats, if you didn't know already from her cat ears that she always wears. She also has a tail to go with her cat ears. You will never see her without her ears and tail! It just isn't possible, so don't even think about it. She attends a private high school, but it's her finally year and she isn't taking it as serious as she probably should.
Maid/Butler Crush:
Only someone who admits she is the cutest kitten in the world and the best maid! Does that mean a Butler, ummm...not exactly she isn't a fan of boys acting like they care, so these fakes don't stand a chance...or do they?
Maid/Butler Outfit:

Picture:

Black haired girl.

Username: Ameika
Name: Liala Young
Type of Maid: Lolita
How he/she became a Maid: Liala became a maid because she needed a job while she went to college to help pay for it and this was the first one she applied for and took her, she loves working in the place since she can use her childish looks to her advantage, which happens to prove her last name right.
Bio: What is there to say about Liala other then the fact that people would often think of her as a little girl even though she is nineteen years old and had a nice sized chest to prove she was a lady not a girl. She normally didn't like people assumeing that she was young even though it would work out in the long run for her, but in the cafe she didn't mind it. Some people would even call her a doll since she looked like one if she smiled and painted her lips a pretty red and wore clothes like dolls would, but she hated that stuff even though that is what helped pay her tuition.
Maid/Butler Crush: none yet
Maid Outfit: she is wearing her outfit in her picture
Picture:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia
Username: ascadellia
Name:Janice Kurai
Type of Maid/Butler: French Maid
How he/she became a Maid/Butler: Her mother was a professional maid for some rich couple. She did learn some maid techniques and rules. When she found out about the cafe, she wanted to get her own money and have some fun, while meeting new people.
Bio: Janice was born as an illegitimate child. Her mother hid who her father was from her until she reached a decent age to accept and know what that would mean. Thankfully she took it rather well. It didn't matter much to her since she never found herself needing a father figure. She did have a brother who took up that role. She loves to act around people, and loves to help her mother around the house.
Maid/Butler Crush: Falling for a customer is not very professional.
Maid/Butler Outfit: http://www.styleceo.com/images/store...ostume-8758661
Picture:
Username:
flamethrower1391
Name:
Akira Hasegawa
Type of Maid:
Punk
How she became a Maid:
I filled out an application, duh.
Bio:
I was a maid long before my brother ever became a butler. Bleh! I guess it's okay though. Like me, he needed the job to earn money for college. We weren't exactly from a wealthy family. You could say he was my role model. Always getting good grades and working hard. I always wanted to be like him, but instead of going to an art school, I was headed for something bigger...a psychology major. I find it fun to get inside a person's head and learn how they tick.
Butler Crush:
Possibly the Bad Boy. Maybe the Normal Butler. You'll just have to wait and find out.
Maid Outfit:
Shirt, Skirt, Boots
Picture:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide
Username: Slide

Name: Mayu Takara

Type of Maid/Butler: Tomboy Maid (she doesn't mind dresses~)

How he/she became a Maid/Butler: Bored with her social 'tough' persona, she decided to do something different that she personally wanted to do.

Bio: Mayu used to be bullied in her younger years. One day she just got tired of it and thought if she acted tough, she would wear them off. That personality sticked with her on the outside as she hung out with the same kind of crowd who thought the same way. She joined the Café in secret hoping her tomboy friends would never figure her out. Though she has a tough exterior, she truly is a girly girl at heart. (Psh, like she would tell YOU that.. XD)

Butler Crush: She isn't sure about that yet.

Maid/Butler Outfit:

Picture:

Masa Butlers

Username: Quarter_Queen
Name: Kairu Satokurifu
Type of Maid/Butler: Ladies Man
Bio: Kairu Satokurifu did not actually want to become a butler. He was only there for the girls. Kairu is known widely to mess around with girls, but only the pretty ones. He'll be seen with one girl for one day, sleep with her, dump her, move one, and get a new girl. Simple. This attitude is only to hide the fact that his super-rich family doesn't pay any attention to him. This is his idea of gaining attention and popularity.
Maid/Butler Crush: Crush? What's a crush?
Maid/Butler Outfit: Same as below.
Picture:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbeam
Username: silverbeam
Name: Todd Heartkins
Type of Maid/Butler: Lolita (young looking) butler
How he/she became a Maid/Butler: He thought a job where he would wear a fancy suit would help him to look older..... boy was he wrong. This was the wrong part time job to help him as they loved his youthful looks and played it up for the girls.
Bio: Todd is in a family of boys, although while his brothers (all five of them) took after their dad in height and build, he was the only one to look after his mom, young and petite. Even his younger brothers look years older than him. Constantly teased, he seems to always be saying, "I'm not a kid!" He can't help being small and cute, but it doesn't stop him from trying things bigger than him. For example he might grab not one, but several boxes that tower over his head, only to fall over and create a mess, or be humiliatingly saved by someone bigger. Todd is working and saving now so he can move out of his house and be a man, as soon as he can.
Maid/Butler Crush: No one as yet, although he seems to attracts Semes and Mom types.
Maid/Butler Outfit:
Picture:
Username: Ameika
Name: Aiden McClain
Type of Butler: Bad Boy
How he/she became a Butler: Aiden became a butler because that was the only job that would take him, you see he was having such a hard time getting a job because of his background but that is exactly what the owner of Masa Cafe wanted in one butler and that is what he got.
Bio: Aiden had been in and out of juvie when he was growing up, when he got to the age that he could be prosecuted as an adult well, you could say that he had only been to jail once and that set him straight enough that he wouldn't get caught again. He wasn't much of a stickler for rules so he wore the minimum of the butler uniform that he could get away with, with out losing his job, but that didn't mean that he was starting to be good, oh it is far from that, it was more so because he needed the job. Aiden would constantly disappear if there were cops around, all ways something about, how he was with so and so for a certain amount of time, and he would say he is taking his break and wait for the cops to leave before he would come back out again, i think the best part of it all is that he has tattoos and drives a motorcycle.
Maid/Butler Crush: none yet
Butler Outfit: He wears a dress shirt with a vest, nice black dress pants and nice dress shoes.
Picture:

Username:
flamethrower1391
Name:
Setsurou Hasegawa
Type of Butler:
Artsy
How he became a Butler:
I heard about it from someone else.
Bio:
I grew up with two siblings, Akira and Jazuchu, whom are both younger than me (Jaz by 6 years). I guess you could say I'm the role model for both of them. I had always dreamt of going to an art school. Unsure of the course (graphic design, fashion design, or video game design), I started taking up jobs to save up for it. After the last placed I worked went bankrupt, I found this little cafe. If my sister can work at a maid cafe with no problems, I could work at a butler cafe, right?
Maid Crush:
One of those maids? Heck no! Okay, maybe that Trixia girl.
Butler Outfit:
Outfit
Picture:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misao262
Username: Misao262
Name: Ray Amsel
Type of Maid/Butler: Butler
How he/she became a Maid/Butler: Ray dosen't really like social things like working in this cafe but he is well loved by a group of goth girls around town who told him he should try to get a job there. So being low on money and living on his own he figured her had nothing to lose.
Bio: Ray lives on his own after diching his family and dropping out of high school. He is your tipical emo, writing deep, sad music, preforming on the side but he didn't make enough money yet to get by. Ray, unlike most posers, has reasons to be as dark and broody as he is. Ray grew up in an abusive family that hardly cared or provided for him. This is the reason why he got out as soon as he could and refuses to talk about his home life with anyone.
Maid/Butler Crush: Ray thinks crushes are a waste of time, love in its self a lie. Getting close to him on a deep level will be difficult.
Maid/Butler Outfit: He wears what his boss wants him to as long as it's dark in color.
Picture:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soturo Ayami
Username: Soturo Ayami
Name: Jason Warren
Type of Butler: School boy
How he/she became maid/butler: He had decided [for both himself and his brother] that the job seemed more interesting then anything he could think of so with their mothers permission he just off and got them a job.
Bio: Well we were born in Louisiana. Me and my brother lived with our mother Dorinda in the house she inherited from the guy who raised her. Because of Katrina we’ve recently had to move so mom decided to take us back to her old stomping grounds. It was an odd change. I was so used to the bayou and the cypress and the lively hood of our neighborhood that when we moved I had no idea what to do. The day we moved we had packed everything up for the coming storm cause mom knew we’d have to get out of there, we wouldn’t be able to ride it out like we had the others. I miss the noise of the place and the quiet at night. Its not much the same really. Though I suppose that was to be expected, its like another country up here. But with this new job its a lot of fun. I like it here.
Maid/Butler Crush: I like cute people X3
Maid/butler outfit: (usually with the top buttons open and cuff undone)
Picture: (Jason left, Jaden Right)

Username: Soturo Ayami
Name: Jaden Warren
Type of Butler: Prince Charming
How he/she became maid/butler: Is always being pulled around by his brother. Secretly he doesn't mind but you wouldn't know it to look at him.
Bio
When we moved it annoyed me more then I let one. I will not say that I don’t like that we have moved up here but I will say that I miss home. Much like my brother, I was very active back home. Not that I had many friends but we spent time together. And though I have lost my accent, Jason seems to have kept his, it reminds me horridly that we can not go home for quite some time. Mother had already made a life here by the time it was livable again and she is happy. I am not going to mess with that. I don’t much like it here though. But since I have been given the role I am to play I shall play it very well.
Maid/Butler Crush: ???
Maid/butler outfit: Outfit
Picture: (Jason left, Jaden Right)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia
Username: ascadellia
Name: Sune Eetachi
Type of Maid/Butler: Normal butler
How he/she became a Maid/Butler: He needed the job, and the place was hiring so he thought it'd be a good place to start.
Bio: His family consists of three other members. Mother, father and older sister. He's had a slightly shady past that nobody who meets him would ever believe. His parents had fallen into a rather steep debt and he had to drop out of school early to help his sister work it off. Recently lost one of his other jobs so now he had to find some more jobs to make ends meet.
Maid/Butler Crush: Hadn't really given it thought before.
Maid/Butler Outfit: http://www.milanoo.com/upload/produc...052_2_D375.jpg
Picture:

Through all the tantrums, through all the irrational words, through all the childish acts, through all the imperfections; the fact that I love you should be blindingly bright in this utter darkness.

Last edited by HarukiAi; 05-23-2011 at 03:48 AM..

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-22-2011, 05:33 PM

What an annoying day’ New maids to train and to establish in their rightful places. Kazumi tapped her pen idly against her desk. Her last staff had left for college just as she had when she was a young adult. She had loved that staff dearly, but things changed. She pushed her chair from her desk and stood up stretching her limbs. The new staff should have been arriving soon or possible already there. When she was in her office working on papers there wasn’t much that could attract her attention. It was as if the outside world didn’t exist to her in here. She pushed her chair into her desk and walked to the door. Her heels were making a soft clicking sound against the floor as she crossed the room. She pushed open the door and saw that no one was here yet. She walked over to the door and noticed she hadn’t unlocked it. ‘Hmm….That would be a problem’ she thought. No one was going to get in if the door was locked. She took out her keys and unlocked the door. Now the day could continue. She walked to the desk that was set up for customers to pay at and began to leaf through some of the papers, waiting for the girls to arrive.

“Good Morning, Kumiko!” A voice said to her in her sleep. Was it her sleep? She opened one of her eyes to peak at who was speaking and found her sister staring at her from about two inches. If this hadn’t been about the hundredth time she had done this than she would have jumped, but now it was a daily routine. She stretched out on her bed and readjusted herself so she was facing the opposite of her sister. “Go away.” Kumiko yawned. It was too early for this. It was a Saturday after all she didn’t have to get up early. As she began to drift off again a thought occurred to her. ‘When will my job start? Job….’ That was today, was it not? She threw her blanket off of her and hitting her sister, who was still standing there. ‘I guess, I shouldn’t be late the first day, should I?’ She grabbed her clothes and walked into her bathroom to change. Her cat ears were lying on the counter where she left them every night. She put them on after she brushed her hair. After she had gotten dressed she grabbed her purse and walked out the door. “I’m leaving!” She yelled to anyone that was awake to hear it. She took the bus to get to the café, but found that it didn’t have any stops close to it. She was forced to walk the last five blocks, but she made it. She stopped in front of the cafe and examined the sign. ‘I wonder if I’m late’ she thought. She tried to push the door open, but it didn’t open. She stepped back and looked at the café’s door for a moment and shrugged. ‘I guess I’m early?’ She walked over to a bench that wasn’t too far away and sat down. She pulled out one of her favorite magazines and began to read it.

Anaxilea
Slacker Queen
Send a message via AIM to Anaxilea Send a message via MSN to Anaxilea Send a message via Yahoo to Anaxilea

Old 05-22-2011, 06:41 PM

Past the bench before too long walked someone who only could have been one of the other maids. Brown hair pulled up in pigtails, the girl was already dressed in her uniform - but she seemed lost. A few feet away from Kumiko now, she paused, looking anxiously over the top of her map, giving the surrounding street a good scan. "Ooh... where is it? I think I'm lost..." Distressed, she sighed and folded up the map, finally catching sight of Kumiko on the bench. 'Cat ears? Well... they look cute on her!' "Excuse me, ma'am. I'm looking for Shikiko Cafe, do you know of it?" The girl's voice was bright and gentle despite her fear, and an innocence that was contrary to her age radiated around her. This could only be Kinjo Sayuri, the girl who went by Saya.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-22-2011, 07:09 PM

Lucia was already up and dressed. She went into the kitchen to prepare Miss Kazumi's tea. Hurried and made it and put on serving plate. Lucia walked up to miss Kazumi's office. She knocked on the door "Miss Kazumi, your tea is ready" she said politely. She only opened the door slightly and waited for the okay to come in and give her her tea. She knew better than to barge in on Kazumi especially while she is busy with work.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-22-2011, 07:23 PM

"Huh?" Kumiko lowered her magazine to look at the girl standing in front of her. "That's it over there." She pointed at the cafe behind her and tilted her head to the side sending her long silky black hair to the side. "Last time I checked the doors were still locked. Are you a maid here?" She asked even though it was obvious that she was since she had on a uniform. Not even waiting for the reply to her question she raised her magazine back to her face and began to read the article she had left off on. She was more interested in her cat magazine than anything, but she had attempted to be nice. She flipped the page to a picture of an adorable kitten posed. Kumiko stood up and set the magazine down in front of her and tried to attempt the pose on the page. She ended up with her left hand covering her mouth while she stood there with an innocent look on her face. "Meow" She picked the magazine back up and placed it back in her purse and turned to the girl she had ignore for a minute in order to do her pose. "My names Kumiko Saro." She bowed slightly the girl with ping tails.

"Bring it here." Kazumi said over her papers. She had too much work to do and it was all becoming annoying. She didn't want to have a new staff. She wanted her old staff back. She was pouting like a little girl and she knew it, but it was her cafe after all. A little voice in the back of her head was telling her 'Give them a chance', but another was telling her to find her old staff and drag them back here.

Anaxilea
Slacker Queen
Send a message via AIM to Anaxilea Send a message via MSN to Anaxilea Send a message via Yahoo to Anaxilea

Old 05-22-2011, 07:30 PM

Puzzled, Saya watched Kumiko go through the whole pose and routine. She smiled and clasped her hands in front of her, leaning over into a fully polite, bouncy bow. "A coworker! It's nice to meet you then, Kumiko. I'm Saya. So... we're really locked out?" She looked around with a sigh. "I guess it still is a little early. I wanted to get here first to figure out how things work. I've... um, I've never done this before," she admitted with a nervous smile, playing with the lace on her apron. She had a sudden vision of a cat dangling a mouse by the tail - Kumiko sort of scared her like that.

Last edited by Anaxilea; 05-22-2011 at 07:34 PM..

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-22-2011, 07:33 PM

Lucia walked into the office and handed Kazumi her tea. She placed on her desk and bowed to her. "Anything else lady Kazumi?"Lucia asked before exiting the room. Lucia didn't mind taking on the role as Kazumi's personal maid. She after all was letting her live in the Cafe while her adoptive mother was away in a foreign land. This was Lucia's way of paying back Kazumi for letting her stay there. She wore a soft smile. She always wore her maid outfit with the bunny ears just like Kazumi instructed her too.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-22-2011, 07:43 PM

Kumiko just gave Saya a blank stare for a few seconds. "You're...new..."She tilted her head again and made her mouth form a little 'O' "Don't worry, you'll be fine." She said offering some help to Saya, who obviously needed the encouragement. "I've worked at a few Maid Cafes. I can help you, if you want." Kumiko meant want she had said, but she didn't display any emotions on her face. Her facial expression had remained blank the whole time except for making the 'O' with her mouth.

"Check to see if the other maids have arrived, Lucia." She said shooing her away. She threw her the keys to the front door and returned to her work. The list of applications this year were long and drawn out and she had hired only few. She hoped she didn't regret her decision.

Anaxilea
Slacker Queen

Old 05-22-2011, 07:49 PM

"Really, would you?" Saya perked up hopefully for a moment before looking rather wary again. What was with this girl? She was impossible to read! "I mean, that'd be great, if you really don't mind. I don't want to be any trouble. Miss Kazumi makes me a little nervous. I want to give her the best impression I can on my first day," she admitted with a smile. After being answered by Kumiko's vacant stare for a moment, she went on. "I, um... I like your ears!"

Last edited by Anaxilea; 05-22-2011 at 07:52 PM..

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-22-2011, 07:52 PM

"Yes milady" Lucia said bowing down. She caught the keys and stepped out of the office. She walked towards the entrance and unlocked the door. She opened the door to see two girls standing by. "Sorry for the Delay. Welcome to Shikiko Caffe"Lucia said bowing to the new comers. She held the door open for the girls to come in. "If you could please go to the kitchen and prepare for the meeting with Lady Kazumi"she added being very politely.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-22-2011, 08:11 PM

Kumiko listened as the girl went on and on, but I guess she had acted that way when she had began. It was only natural. A slow cat like smile began to form on Kumiko's face, when Saya said she liked her ears. "Aren't they just the cutest? They absolutely amazing on me too. I'm after all the cutest kitten in the whole world. I even have a tail that goes with it. See." She reached behind her and pulled up her tail and waved it around. She still had her smile on her face, but it wasn't a normal one. It was a smile she had practiced so that she would look like an adorable cat. She was about ready to continue on with her rambling when she heard the bell of a door opening. She turned around and looked at the girl who had opened the door and gave her one of her blank stares. She had....Bunny ears....Kumiko shrugged 'They aren't nearly as cute as my cat ears' she thought. She was a little upset that she had interrupted one of her favorite conversations. "We'll be there in a minute." She said to the girl and she turned back around to talk to her again. "Anyway, I will help you, since you have good taste in cute things." Kumiko said wrapping up her conversation.

Anaxilea
Slacker Queen

Old 05-22-2011, 08:17 PM

Wow, what a change! Saya watched in mild disbelief as Kumiko's face went from dully bored to delighted. Why was she stretching her face like that? She looked closer at the girl's mouth, almost expecting to see a pair of catlike fangs. Still, she smiled politely and nodded as the conversation changed to Kumiko's tail. "Yes... it looks so silky! Very pretty." It was with a little relief that Saya turned to the maid in the door now, freezing. 'Another? Oh, dear, this one has bunny ears. Well, big smile!' She smiled brightly and bowed to the girl. "Thank you, we'll be right in!" Her heart was pounding anxiously... another meeting with Lady Kazumi? So soon?! She focused in on Kumiko's words again and melted in relief - she'd really help! "Oh, thank you, Kumiko... I'd really appreciate it!"

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate
Send a message via AIM to Soturo Ayami Send a message via Yahoo to Soturo Ayami

Old 05-22-2011, 08:27 PM

Jason ran on the treadmill. He was waiting for Jaden to get out of the shower so he could take one. While he waited he just had to do something to keep himself busy. A work out seemed like a good idea. Of course the thought to play wow, also crossed his mind but then they would both be late for work. Jaden came out of the bathroom already half in his suit. He looked about as pressed and prim as always, it made Jason wonder why he hadn't been born a girl. Jaden turned to glare at him, the look one Jason's face was pissing him off and he just wanted to get today over with. Not that he was going to scorn his job or anything, he was glad to have it.

Jason just shrugged a goofy grin on his face, "What? You were taking too long." He laughs dodging a punch from his brother and scooting around him to jump in the bathroom. Jaden just sighed as the door closed behind him and he moved further into the room. His jacket was sitting pressed on the bed with a note from their mother: 'Make sure neither of you is late and I expect your progress reports from school on my desk when you get home. ~<3 Mom' It brought s smile to his face. She had always done what she needed for them, he wished just once they could take care of her. Taking the note he slips the jacket over his shoulders and rights it until he was sure it was perfect by his standards.

'

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-22-2011, 08:38 PM

"Very well then"Lucia said bowing once again. She closed the door behind her and began to straighten up the chairs and tables for the customers. She then headed to the kitchen and got everything prepared for when people would begin arriving. Lucia was a quick worker. She didn't waste anytime. She always moved at a fast speed, but then she has also been doing this for awhile. And now she has been working with Miss Kazumi for awhile now too. Lucia always enjoyed doing this so it was easy for her now. She had everything ready and now just waited for the new employees to arrive.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-22-2011, 08:40 PM

Kumiko had gone back to her normal facial express and tilted her head at Saya. "Meeeoooww~ No problem." She said. "Let's go before Miss Kazumi comes out here and tries to kill us." She began to walk towards the door, but looked back behind her to see if Saya was following along behind her. She turned back around sending her hair twirling around her body and held open the door for her. "Meow~" She purred at Saya waiting for her.

Anaxilea
Slacker Queen

Old 05-22-2011, 09:56 PM

*Eek!* "You... really think she would?" Saya asked with a little wince, following as if she were being dragged, and just as worried. Her pigtails bounced as she walked. It was amazing that a girl of eighteen could seem so young. "Oh! Thank you." She bowed to Kumiko lightly as she crossed through the door, dreading what they would find inside.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 05-23-2011, 12:11 AM

Ki Fantomuhaivu ran about the Masa Cafe, trying to get everything into place before the staffers came to work and the shop was opened. “Gah…running late today.” Ki mumbled under his breath as he served himself a coffee and looked across the street. The rival Café had already opened. I must beat the rivals! Ki fist-pumped the air and started dancing around, not noticing that he still had some coffee in his hand and he was burning himself with the contents of the drink. When he did finally did notice, he scolded himself for being so careless and mopped up the floor while humming to a very cheerful song.

Kairu Satokurifu rolled in his bed until he fell out of it completely, taking duvets and pillows with him. Then he noticed that he was in his own room in the morning for once. He was usually found in someone else's bed in the morning-since his parents didn't exactly favor him and were actually thinking about disowning him and adopting some poor, hungry child from Indonesia or Malaysia or somewhere like that. As his eyes landed on the clock, he shot out of bed. He was going to be late for his job at the Masa Café if he didn’t hurry up.

“Aww, no pancakes today?” The spoiled little prince whined disappointingly as he entered the kitchen and noticed that the cook was making plain toast with butter instead of his favorite pancakes topped with strawberries and way too much sugar. Kairu stole a piece of toast from the counter, and ran out of the humongous double-doors of the Satokurifu mansion and into his favorite place: his car.

Misao262
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-23-2011, 12:20 AM

First to work was Ray due to the fact he lived a block away in a single bedroom apartment. He looked to the owner with his typical dull expression, then back out the window at the cafe across the street, and the girls passing by the window.. So they were the competition...

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-23-2011, 12:25 AM

"Ladies! wait here and i shall inform Miss Kazumi you have arrived"Lucia said. She felt so mature for her age. She after all was only 16. She walked back to Kazumi's office and knocked on the door."Milady two of the employees have arrived"said gently not to anger her. Kazumi can be quite frightening when angered and Lucia didn't want that with the new employees around.

((I may not be able to keep posting with this storm... My connection is week.))

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-23-2011, 12:40 AM

Uta sighs out as she just finish getting ready for her first day of work at the maid cafe. she then starts to run out of her dorm room in a hurry. "Oh no I can't be late on my first day on the job!" she screams out at her self holding on to her basket filled with breakfast foods. Uta Suki is the type of girl to cook food for others how she work with. the collage she go's to if 20minutes away form the maid cafe. the teenager all ways work hard at her old job she would. be sure to do the same thing at the maid cafe for sure.

The 17year old teenager hops on her bike then start's bike off. to the maid cafe even if her maid skirt is longer in the back. then in the front she love's to dress up in cosplay outfits a lot. so she was happy to get the cosplay maid spot at the maid cafe. 20minutes later she get's to the maid cafe then park's. her bike in a ally way close to the maid cafe then heads to the front door. she walk's in to the maid cafe seeing how nice en lovely it look's like. "Um Hello is anyone here?" Uta ask ask as she holds on to the basket in her right hand. her long blond wig hair was made to look like Chi form Chobits even the ears she has on.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-23-2011, 03:47 AM

"Who Knows? She is insane. Meow~" She yawned. Kumiko walked up behind Saya and grabbed her elbow and led her into the cafe's main dinning area. "Try not to worry too much. Miss Kazumi may see it as a weakness and try to use it against you." She said in one of her most serious tones, which wasn't far off from her normal one. She let go of the girls elbow and walked over to a chair where she sat down in it idly looking at her nails. She loved her nails that were painted a sky blue with a small kittens paw on them. She had paid extra since her middle school years to have them done that way.

'Milady? Who was she calling Milady?' Kazumi's eye began to twitch at the thought of someone calling her that. "My name Kazumi, not Milday! I can understand Miss Kazumi or even Madame Kazumi, but do not ever call me Milday again!" She yelled as she tossed a handful of papers in the air towards Lucia. Damn girl! She was so clingy. She may have taken her in, but she sure wasn't the Queen of England. Milady was a step to far. She pushed her chair out and stood up. "I'll be out when I'm ready. Do you understand?" She asked glaring down Lucia. She was already in a bad mood and this was icing on the cake. Kazumi sat back down and continued her papers. Those maids could wait. There quite a few more that needed to show up first. No need to repeat myself, right.

Anaxilea
Slacker Queen

Old 05-23-2011, 03:57 AM

'A... weakness? But I work for her, don't we form a team?' Saya had no problem with being led, following Kumiko to the dining area as though it were her own mother pulling her along. "I... see... but what do you mean by insane?" she whispered now, leaning against the table Kumiko was seated at. A moment later, she heard shouting from the back office and cringed, watching papers fly out of the open doorway. That poor bunny girl. "Oh. That's what you meant. Insane." Catching sight of what looked like Chobits peering through the front door, she waved. "H-hello..."

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate
Send a message via AIM to Soturo Ayami Send a message via Yahoo to Soturo Ayami

Old 05-23-2011, 04:10 AM

Jaden pulled his brother out of the door as Jason was trying to stuff a sandwich in his mouth they didn't have time to stop and eat breakfast anyway Since neither of them owned a car they would be taking their bikes to work. It wasn't all that strange since they had done so when they worked in New Orleans. Going from one house to another helping the people in their neighborhood, getting groceries, doing lawn work, making a bit of money on their own. Dorinda always thought she had such good sons. Really though without a job they had no money because Dorinda wouldn't give them an allowance. She thought it was character building and they had little to argue with.

"So what do ya think? First day? What do ya think we'll be doin' other then what ya normally do at a cafe but I heard it was pretty heavy. Hey, what do ya think out co-workers will be like? I heard out boss is kind of crazy, I bet that'll be fun. Hey Jaden..."
As they headed down the street Jason couldn't stop talking. He was always a talker when he got excited. His eyes took a small glow and his ever present grin.

Jaden just let him talk. There was no point in interrupting for trying to contribute to the conversation until he either stopped talking or had nothing left to say. Truthfully though he was just as equally excited. This was the first stable job they had had in a long time. The first stable job they had had since the construction job they had gotten with the company their mother owned. The people who worked there they had known since infancy, their mother's friends. Now they had a chance to make new friends. It was a nice concept. They might as well embrace it.

Jason finally stopped talking by the time they reached the cafe. Jaden hitched his and his brothers bike together and Jason was practically bouncing with energy. Jaden just placed a hand on his shoulder. "Calm yourself. Geez, you're like the freaking energizer bunny."

"I can't help it~!" He laughed pulling his brother through the door behind him.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-23-2011, 04:13 AM

Kumiko watched the door way that the yelling was coming from. "That should about explain it." She went back to examining her nails to make sure they were perfect. She only looked up when she heard Saya saying hello to someone. Kumiko looked up to see a girl that looked like a Chobits. She tilted her head and pointed at the girl. "I like your outfit." She said again without any emotion. She of course still thought she was the cutest here. There wasn't a thing that would change her mind. "Meeeoow~~Come here." She said bending her finger to signal the girl to walk inside. She dropped her hand and picked up her bag and shuffled around some papers inside of it until she found what she was looking for. 'Pretty Kitty' was the title of the magazine and it was one of her favorite places to shop for new outfits. She flipped to a page and held it up to the new girl. "Perfect, meow~" She said as she examined the girl then the picture. "My names Kumiko Saro and you are?" She said while she was still looking from the picture to the girl. She would make a perfect cream colored kitten. The girl in the picture was dressing a cream day dress with kitten paw prints on it and she had a cream tail with light brown spots and a pair of paws covering her hands. She all so had a pair of ears that had a bell attached to one and then she had a lovely pink collar with a larger bell tied with light pink ribbon on it.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-23-2011, 04:19 AM

"Hello it is nice to meet you both my name is Uta Suki." she says in a calm yet kind tone of voice to both lady's. while walking over to the girl with the cat ears on her head. she then notice the magazine miss.Kumiko was showing her. yet giggles a bit seeing the cute cream colored kitten. Uta's normal hair color is a chest nut brown that is short. so she can ware wig's for when she cosplay's the teen was born in japan. so she like to use surfix's when talking to people it's was normal for her any way.