sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-24-2011, 01:08 AM

Uta dig's in the basket pulling out some cookies in a bag then hands it to Kumiko. "There you go but I'm going to snack on some of these. bake goods when we have a break I all so made some lunch box's." she says yet once seeing her new boss Uta only kept quite. not wanting to get yelled at but could understand she did not like the noise. she was new so she would need to find someone that work's here. to she would need to find a partner to foreshadow for her first 3days. once those 3days would be up she will be able to handle things on her own.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-24-2011, 01:17 AM

Kumiko held the cookies in her hand and nodded at Uta. Lunch sounded nice, especially if there was yummy fish. Kumiko stood up and stretched with Saya's hand in hers not caring that she was pulling Saya around a little bit. "We can clock in, in the back room." She began to led Saya along. She pushed open the door to the kitchen and threw her cookies on to the counter for later. "All you do is put your name on the card and punch in, easy." She said as she showed Saya how to do it. She dropped the girls hand and walked further into the back to the dressing area, where she pulled her outfit out of her bag. "I'll be back I need to change." Kumiko swiftly changed into her uniform. She came back and stood in front of Saya. "Do you like my outfit?" She asked as she spun around for her.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-24-2011, 01:25 AM

Lucia smiled. "Here! I need you to fill out an aplication"she said handing the paper to the young girl. "If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me. My name is Lucia"she said bowing gracefully. She then went to the wardrobe room. "Here are some extra maid outfits. Pick the one you would like to wear. And when you are done with the application I will hand it to Miss Kazumi right away"she added still smiling politely.

Slide
Music soothes the savage beast ;...

Old 05-24-2011, 01:30 AM

Mayu gently took the paper and stared at it lankly before she reached out for a pen. "...Oh..t-thanks!" she smiled warmly at the lady. She began to write on the application form and within minutes, she finished the sheet. "Here you go." she handed it back to her. "I'm Mayu by the way, Takara Mayu." she said putting away the pen.

(Ofcourse Mayu's the first name > 3 <)

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-24-2011, 01:37 AM

"Excellent. Pleasure to meet you Miss Mayu.Lucia said. She walked back to Miss Kasumi's office. "Excuse me miss, but another application for you"Lucia said laying the paper on her desk. She quickly turned away and excused herself from the room.

Slide

Old 05-24-2011, 01:52 AM

"Thank you." she politely bowed to Lucia before she went back to where the rest of the group of employee's were. Mayu sat down, not knowing what to do next.

((AGH, fail post TT o TT))

Anaxilea
Slacker Queen
Send a message via AIM to Anaxilea Send a message via MSN to Anaxilea Send a message via Yahoo to Anaxilea

Old 05-24-2011, 01:56 AM

As Kumiko went to change, Saya punched in, a little in awe of the simple machine. She'd never used time cards before... neat! 'Huh, that new girl was so enthusiastic. I hope she stays - especially if she keeps Trix from noticing me.' Saya glanced up as Kumiko came back out now and twirled for her. "Oh, Miss Kumiko, it's beautiful! Your tail floats around you perfectly," she laughed cheerfully, remembering how the girl enjoyed comments about her props.

Slide

Old 05-24-2011, 02:04 AM

A lightbulb lit in her head after she remembered she had a dress 'mentally reserved' for her in the wardrobe room. She followed a sign that pointed out where it was an chose a black & white Lolita type dress with two bows on the chest area. Mayu dashed into a change room and came out within seconds wearing the outfit. 'Wow' she thought as she observed the detail in the mirror. It reminded her of how she never wore a dress since her kindergarten days, considering thats almost where she picked up her 'tough act'. She grinned at herself.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-25-2011, 01:40 AM

"Thank you, Saya." Kumiko said with a little smile on her face, it felt awkward smiling. Her smile disappeared in seconds and she reached out and grabbed Saya's hand and pulled her along behind her. "Now, you need a pad of paper and a pen or a pencil to write down your customers orders." Kumiko picked up one of the many pads of papers and held it out for Saya. "When you greet a customer you smile and say 'Welcome home, Master.' Here I'll show you." Kumiko let go of Sayas hand and twirled around to face her. She put on a gently smile ignoring the weird feeling and lifted her finger to her mouth slowly. "Wel- Welcome home, Master" She said stumbling a little for an extra effect. She had said it in a soft voice unlike her own emotionless voice. "That type of greeting will work perfectly for you with your personality." Her own greeting was extremely different from the one she had just done.

Slide

Old 05-25-2011, 01:44 AM

Mayu quickly grabbed a pair of bunny ears and placed them on her head before walking out of the dressing room. She then waited in the main room as she looked around for a partner. She had no idea what she was going to do here. Hopefully, her partner wouldn't be strict on her. It was always difficult for Mayu to follow instructions properly.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 05-25-2011, 10:24 PM

Kairu carefully parked his car in between the Masa Cafe and the rival cafe. He looked through the glass windows of the neighboring cafe. Some of those ladies looked ho-tt. Kairu sighed and reluctantly stepped out of his car and walked towards the Cafe. He entered, and saw Setsurou standing there. "Hey! Wassup?"

Slide

Old 05-25-2011, 11:52 PM

Mayu sighed. She knew that if she just stood there, they wouldn't come to her. She decided to be brave and walk up to a small group who seemed to have already started. She gulped loudly before she collected her words. "Um..Kumiko-sensei? May I join in?" she asked sheepishly.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-26-2011, 12:34 AM

Kumiko broke her stare with Saya to look at the new comer. She looked her up and down and stopped for a second to look at the bunny ears. 'Another one?' She thought to herself. She tilted her head to the side and lifted her finger to her mouth lightly biting on it. "Mmkay, I guess that would be okay. Meow~" She said in her emotionless voice. She turned and picked up another pad of paper and a pen and held it out to the new girl. "What is your name?" She asked not remembering whether she had been introduced or not.

Slide

Old 05-26-2011, 12:44 AM

Mayu felt uncomfortable when she traced Kumiko's eye movements as it seemed like she was staring at her from head to toe. 'Did I do something wrong?' she thought. Then, when her eye's stopped at her bunny ears. 'Hm.' she thought after she made the comment. Mayu quietly watched as Kumiko reached for the pad and paper, then she had asked for her name. "Oh, the name's Mayu, Takara Mayu." she simply replied.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-26-2011, 02:23 AM

Kumiko stared at the girl for a moment then went back to her teaching. "Now, as I was saying. You have to greet the customers saying 'Welcome Home, Master' It's best if you put your own cute spin on it that works to your advantage." Kumiko explained as she looked from one girl to the other. "Do you understand?" Kumiko asked them. She didn't want to explain this more than once if possible. This should have been the easy part. Well, at least the concept. The act that goes with the greeting can be hard sometimes.

Slide

Old 05-26-2011, 02:28 AM

Mayu nodded in understanding. Then-- still having her old school habits-- she raised her right hand slightly to ask a question. "Um, Kumiko-sensei, we all have our own twist into the greeting right? So how would a tomboy say it?" she asked partially out of curiosity and partially for fun. Though, she expected it to be boring, yet hoping it wasn't.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 05-26-2011, 02:50 AM

Todd looked the place around, it was rich, warm and inviting. Very plush he thought and he had a strong desire to bounce on some of the couches. when another butler entered behind him, he waved a little shyly as he stood off to one side of the door.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 05-27-2011, 04:44 AM

Janice arrived at the cafe and clocked in first before she went to go change into her uniform. She smiled to some of the girls there, wondering if they were the new recruits. However, since there was not much time left, she changed once she reached her room and changed into her maid outfit. Once she finished changing she pulled down the short shirt a little to adjust it and rejoined the other girls.

Sune entered the shop and looked around, seeing there were others already there. "Not really late am I?" he asked, almost worried he had taken too much time.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-27-2011, 06:42 AM

Liala sighed as she stood outside the cafe, staring at it before she got the courage to go inside the building, looking like a lost child who's mother dressed her up as a Lolita doll. She had missed the whole speech from the owner of the cafe, moving through the maids that were in there all ready and not saying anything to them just yet as she picked her time card out and clocked in, already late for that day. "Excuse me, but has the owner already made her speech?" she said in her child like voice as she tugged on the sleeve of the nearest maid closest to the door to the back room, she being the shortest maid out of them all.

Aiden parked his bike out in the back of the cafe so that if any cops came by they wouldn't stop when they saw his ride and see if he was up to some form of trouble. Coming through the back door as he opened his locker and changed into his uniform and clocking in as he went out into the main part of the cafe to see if any of the other butlers were there, seeing a young boy. He smiled and went and pulled him into a hug before he picked him up and held him like he would a stuff animal or a girl would a doll. "Hey, little man."

(i actually been to a military base and they are called D.I.s Drill Instructors)

Misao262
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-27-2011, 06:45 AM

"I don't think so.." Ray mumbled and looked over the small group, wondering what they were supposed to do to get started with work...

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 05-27-2011, 08:12 PM

Todd smiled sheepishly at Sune, another boy that he wished he had the stature of.

"I don't think so, At least no one else has said so...." he smiled and out a hand out. "I'm Todd, this will be my first day of work, and you?" he asked. Were they all knew or were there regulars he wondered. It was then that a large figure came through, uniform already on. He gazed in admiration, his mouth slightly open in awe. He was so big, and looked very manly. Oh how he wish he was more like that guy. He was surprised when the man approached him and even more when he was hugged then lifted into the air. He blushed and gave a little squeak.

"Whaaa! Uhm, what are you doing?" He demanded flustered and confused.

Trixia smiled and raised her hand.

"I've served in maid cafes before if anyone needs a hand in learning." She smiled wickedly. She was delighted she would get a chance to be with one of the maids so soon! Truly this job move was a god sent. oh she was going to have so much fun. She eyed the girls with a wink.

"So who wants a hand?"

Slide

Old 05-27-2011, 09:12 PM

Mayu looked back at Trixia who called out for a partner. She was surprised that she even considered her as an option, but she didn't want to make Kumiko's hands full with more than one maid to train with almost opposite personalities. Seeing that Trixia was seemingly the only one to ask out for a partner, she decided to give her one. Mayu gulped before she turned back to Kumiko. "Trixia seems..lonely. I'll accompany her, excuse me, Miss Kumiko." she said politely with a slight bow in her posture. She quickly turned around and silently walked towards Trixia. She stopped only a few feet away. "So, I heard you needed a partner?" she asked casually.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-28-2011, 02:55 AM

Luchia watched as everyone joined into groups. She smiled. "Prepare yourself. The Cafe will busy soon" she said walking out into the dinning room. She set all the tea sets and desserts on the counter. "Good Luck Newbies"she said with a wink. She then laid a stack of menus on the counter.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-28-2011, 07:18 AM

"I am holding the toy. What do you think i am doing?" Aiden said to Todd as he chuckled at how he reacted and said, finding it very amusing, okay so he was doing this more so to pick on the kid just because he could, it wasn't like he was going to hurt him even with his bad boy look and air about him. He moved over to a chair and sat down on it with Todd in his lap, not letting the boy go as he looked around at the other males that were there in the cafe. "Yo, name's Aiden." he said wanting to get the introductions out of the way.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 05-29-2011, 05:06 AM

Trixia grinned in delight, wrapping a arm around the girls waist. "Marvelous! We are going to have so much fun! Let me know how I can help you, instructions, how to best serve others, if you need any help dressing... The outfits can be a little tricky at times." she winked squeezing the girl briefly. "Now I need to pop on over and get into uniform. I can tell you a few things while I dress." She took the girls arm preparing to drag her off with her into the dressing room in the back.

"but I, I'm not a toy!" he protested, his arms flailing a little, making pin wheels in the air. when Aiden sat with him he gave a little pout before automatically giving his name in response. "I'm Todd, it's nice to... hey I mean, is this really necessary?" Todd asked confused at to what the older looking boy was doing. Part of him wanted to fight and get away, the other was just in awe of his stature.