Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 06-08-2011, 10:07 PM

Todd looked over at the boy holding him. As impressive and awed by him as Lil Todd was, he was sure it wouldn't make him look big or manly being held like this.

"How long are you going to hold me? don't we need to start work or something?" He avoided the other members gaze, surely this wasn't a good first impression.

"A tom boy eh?" Well you should prob be a little spunky a bit of a rebel perhaps. I would suggest greeting them as a big brother instead of Master..... "yo, Bro! Can I getcha something to drink?" She leaned forward, her hands in her pockets, doing her little imitation for her new charge. "feel free to play with it a bit today and see what settles well for you." She smiled and adjusted her apron, making sure everything looked good before grabbing her new trainee and going out to the floor. "Is the shop open yet? I can't wait for customers." She smirked.

Slide
Music soothes the savage beast ;...

Old 06-08-2011, 10:59 PM

Mayu took her advice into consideration. She took a mental note of the greeting, seeing it seemed perfect for her personality. She nodded to show she was listening. Mayu followed her back to where they were before, stopping in a casual position. She glanced back at Trixia. "I feel kinda nervous, is that normal?" she asked here.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-09-2011, 05:00 AM

"Well we can't do anything until the boss comes down besides my outfit was in my locker in the back room." Aiden said as he yawned a little bit, thinking about something for a few minutes before he got a wolfish grin on his face and pulled Todd close to him so that he could whisper into his ear. "I will hold you as long as i like my little toy." he said into his ear, clearly teasing the boy and to see what type of reaction that he was going to get out of him.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-09-2011, 05:06 AM

Kumiko blinked at Liala and began to lead the customer to the table she had chosen for the them. Kumiko sat the man in the seat and curled her arm around his neck and placed her cheek against his. "Can I get a drink for the Master?" She asked in a soft voice unlike her normal one. Her eyes though were on Liala making sure the girl was watching.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 06-09-2011, 05:18 AM

Trix giggled squeezing the girls shoulders. "sure! but don't be, it's actually a lot of fun! If you make some mistakes, just move on. don't get stuck at what you did, but put your energy of what you are going to do next." she winked at the girl taking a look at the others. Most of them seemed ready to get going, or at least had another to help them as several were new to the scene. She knew she was going to have fun with this lot.

"Ahhh!" Todd Exclaimed looking a bit flabergasted at Aiden. "Come on, I'm a young gentleman like you, not a..not a... A teddy Bear!" He exclaimed, trying to stretch and somehow be bigger than he was. He hoped that the master would come down soon so he get into his tux. He didn't want to stand out, and right now he really did feel apart.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-09-2011, 06:18 AM

Liala watched as Kumiko worked her magic, she also knew that she would have to put her own twist on things when she starts to work on her own.

"Ah such a cute toy." Aiden said as he chuckled a little bit, before standing up and putting the boy onto his shoulders so that he was higher up then anyone else. "Is that better, My little sweet toy?" he asked Todd as he chuckled a bit, clearly teasing on the boy.

Slide
Music soothes the savage beast ;...

Old 06-09-2011, 07:59 PM

Mayu nodded, then looking over at the others. She smiled, suddenly having confidence in herself. She thought maybe if she felt good now, it wouldn't be as embarrassing if she messed up. She looked back at Trixia as she clapped her hands one in excitement, and somewhat to get her attention. "So, how are we gonna start training?" she asked enthusiastically.