ladysephiroth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to ladysephiroth Send a message via Yahoo to ladysephiroth

Old 04-22-2007, 03:48 AM

this forum is for all finalfantasy 7 fans who don't want to see it end

PM me to join then i will add you RP info to the page

1. ladysephirothv -------->
weapon: katana, gun, gunblade, keyblade know as the one wing angel
materia: all summonds, cure and meteor
power aside from materia: shapeshifting (noone know her true form)
background: has no memory of her past life but sephiroth was the first person she remembers

2.Name: Lucia
Weapons: Electro-rod and pistol
Materia: Cure
Bio: A low ranking Ex-Turk who had participated in Shinra's experiments under supervision of Reno. Quit and has been on the run from Shinra's assassins ever since.

3.Name: Noodle
Occupation: bar/shopkeeper with a passion for inventing. Most of her inventions go awry but sometimes they are incredibly useful. Her weapon of choice is a staff. (She goes through a lot of brooms)

4.sephirothkaiba
Name: Dante
weapon: Gunblade, broad sword, masamune, and Cerberus
materia: basic elemental materia (fire, ice and lightning)
other:
background: I am a wandering traveler who helps people and ask for nothing in return. I begin to hear rumor of a man with white hair and start to pursue them in hopes of finding him.

5.your_bloodshed334
name:Ziggy
weapon:gun and dagger
power:fire element
born to:protect his loves

6.Name: Vash MonteCristo
Weapons: Enhance Staff, Shurikens, Senbons, Kunai and a Katana
Materia: Master Magic, Knights Of The Round, Enemy Skills.
Bio: An infamous ninja from Wutai.

Rules:
1. no vulgarties
2. no killing unless you ask to kill them or they are evil and plan to destroy the world
any other rule you want up PM me and i will put it up
3. you can also have jobs like AVALANCE or SOLIDER or TURKS etc.... just add it to your profile
4.( added by hatch or AKA Lucia) no going god-mode so everybody has an even chance of being beat
5. note that this RP will be sorta like kingdom hearts and people can travle from other worlds just like what sora and his friends were doing
FOLLOW THE FORUM RULE IF YOU DON"T YOU WILL BE WARNED THEN REPORTED ON IF THE PROBLEM CONSISTS!

POST RULES: this tells you what means well what
~ means open thoughts
*actions
memories that come you remember

QUESTS: want anyquests posted on this forum PM me and i will post it
if you guys want you can donate to the other RG characters in this forum
here is my current wishlist

Last edited by ladysephiroth; 09-14-2008 at 09:42 PM..

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-25-2007, 02:04 PM

Don't do it.
You're making a mistake.
At least think about what you're doing!! You can't go against Shin-Ra like that!!
Run.
Those were the last words her superiors had given her, only Reno had said anything of use. Run. And run Lucia had, after seeing the results of the experiments she had participated in, she had to get out. However she wasn't far enough to get out, but she was too far in to leave without any reprocussions to her actions. Shin-Ra would silence her forever and she knew that, she knew that the day that Tseng had shot out her tires in MidGar. From then on it was on foot, simple logic really, no transportation, gotta go on foot, wear out easier. A weary prey was one easily hunted......easily killed. To make matters worse than they already were, Lucia had found herself in a forest unlike any she had ever seen, the trees glowed with an inner light and she cursed her bad luck. In all this she was sure to be seen by the assassins that shadowed her every step.
"Blast it all!!" She grumbled shoving her way through the limbs that slapped her face. Her black suit was sure to be a dead give-away and she hadn't had time to gather any new clothes, the only thing she was able to swipe, besides her basic weapons, was a small Cure materia from the Turks barracks. Her blue eyes darted back and forth trying to spot any movement from the trees, but she found none, so in a weak moment she sat down to rest, regain her strength....maybe prolong a slow death at the hands of Faitigue, or gain a quick one at the hands of Shin-Ra's Shadows.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to ladysephiroth Send a message via Yahoo to ladysephiroth

Old 04-25-2007, 08:23 PM

*a girl left alone near the giant crator with no memory left to die by whoever stole her memories was found by sephiroth who gave her the one wing angel keyblade told her to join SOLIDER, which she did, to help find her memories and that he would also help her in her quest sees the girl run for her life and follows her unnoticed thinking maybe she had some connection to her*

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2007, 12:40 PM

Lucia waited, her body was on the edge of collapsing, there was very little she could do at the moment besides hope that it would last her until she made it out of the forest.....if she made it out of the forest. The trees turned in on themselves and they all looked the same, she'd tried to cut a mark in one of them, but it had only grew back over in a matter of seconds. She began to think back to why she'd ever left Shin-Ra in the first place.

Reno, I-I can't take this......have you seen what Shin-Ra has done to this planet!!?

Unfortunatly I have.

Then what can we do? I can't participate in this any longer!!
He'd grabbed her mouth then pressing her against a wall keeping her quiet.

You little idiot!!! He'd hissed.

Do you know what will happen if anyone had heard you!!!?? If Rufus Had heard you!!? You should talk to Rude, Tseng and Elena if you really want out, they'll tell you what you need to do in order to survive. All I can offer is this. Run. Run, Lucia and never look back, because in that moment that you do, one of us will be there waiting, and I would hate for it to be me.

"Crud." She muttered leaning her head back against the tree trunk.
"I should have just told him to kill me then if I knew it was going to be like this." She pulled out a package of SOLDIER rations that she'd found days before she left, and tried to eat the contents but it smelled rotten....could rations even rot? She wasn't sure but decided not to risk it. She wasn't that hungry........yet. Lucia whipped around when she heard the brush behind her crunch and she leapt to her feet, grabbing her pistol from her shoulder holster and her Electro-Rod from her side.
"Who's there!?" She asked fearfully.
It'll be Reno...I know it....if it is then.....this is where my race will end.
Lucia tightned her grip on the hilt of both weapons and gritted her teeth.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatch
Lucia waited, her body was on the edge of collapsing, there was very little she could do at the moment besides hope that it would last her until she made it out of the forest.....if she made it out of the forest. The trees turned in on themselves and they all looked the same, she'd tried to cut a mark in one of them, but it had only grew back over in a matter of seconds. She began to think back to why she'd ever left Shin-Ra in the first place.

Reno, I-I can't take this......have you seen what Shin-Ra has done to this planet!!?

Unfortunatly I have.

Then what can we do? I can't participate in this any longer!!
He'd grabbed her mouth then pressing her against a wall keeping her quiet.

You little idiot!!! He'd hissed.

Do you know what will happen if anyone had heard you!!!?? If Rufus Had heard you!!? You should talk to Rude, Tseng and Elena if you really want out, they'll tell you what you need to do in order to survive. All I can offer is this. Run. Run, Lucia and never look back, because in that moment that you do, one of us will be there waiting, and I would hate for it to be me.

"Crud." She muttered leaning her head back against the tree trunk.
"I should have just told him to kill me then if I knew it was going to be like this." She pulled out a package of SOLDIER rations that she'd found days before she left, and tried to eat the contents but it smelled rotten....could rations even rot? She wasn't sure but decided not to risk it. She wasn't that hungry........yet. Lucia whipped around when she heard the brush behind her crunch and she leapt to her feet, grabbing her pistol from her shoulder holster and her Electro-Rod from her side.
"Who's there!?" She asked fearfully.
It'll be Reno...I know it....if it is then.....this is where my race will end.
Lucia tightned her grip on the hilt of both weapons and gritted her teeth.
*comes out of the bush * so you ran away? don't worry i mean you no harm

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2007, 09:20 PM

Lucia stared at the woman who'd came from behind the trees.
"Don't worry I mean you no harm." She'd said, Lucia scoffed as she replaced her pistol and retracted her Rod.
No harm she says. She thought ruefully.
Yeah that's what Rufus said about the experiments.
"Who are you?" She asked wary of the company she found herself in.
"And what are you doing in here?"

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Lucia stared at the woman who'd came from behind the trees.
"Don't worry I mean you no harm." She'd said, Lucia scoffed as she replaced her pistol and retracted her Rod.
No harm she says. She thought ruefully.
Yeah that's what Rufus said about the experiments.
"Who are you?" She asked wary of the company she found herself in.
"And what are you doing in here?"
i don't know who i am
as for what i am doing here i was told to work in SOLIDER by a tall man with white hair so i did just that

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2007, 09:27 PM

Lucia took a step back.
Tall man with white hair.
Ohmai....no she couldn't mean....he was killed off when the Lifestream........no.

"SOLDIER huh? What's a SOLDIER doing way out here...in fact what am I doing way out here?" Lucia muttered the last to herself still thinking it was the Fatiuge that was making her hallucinate like this. There was no way that she was standing there in the middle of nowhere talking to this person who looked like.....

((OOC: I'm just guessing at what you're character looks like *sweatdrop* sorry.))

Rose Marie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-26-2007, 09:31 PM

(Meanwhile, somewhere else.)

Noodle fiddled with her pen while she went through her restocking order. Try as she might, she could not fight the yawn that indicated her weariness of having to do this in the first place. She would rather be in the basement working on her projects. However, when you needed specific things for inventions you did need money. She smiled inwardly then finished quickly. No matter how boring it was who else would do it? Besides, the customers here mainly came for a drink, not the potions and such she had for sale. She refused to do anything with materia, it was too unnatural for her. She didn't want any of it near the shop, from her experience it did nothing but cause trouble.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Lucia took a step back.
Tall man with white hair.
Ohmai....no she couldn't mean....he was killed off when the Lifestream........no.

"SOLDIER huh? What's a SOLDIER doing way out here...in fact what am I doing way out here?" Lucia muttered the last to herself still thinking it was the Fatiuge that was making her hallucinate like this. There was no way that she was standing there in the middle of nowhere talking to this person who looked like.....

((OOC: I'm just guessing at what you're character looks like *sweatdrop* sorry.))
*looked at her* why were you running?
( ya she looks like my avatar)

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2007, 09:36 PM

"To save my life." She answered, not because she had anything to hide...but for the simple fact that it was the truth, if she stopped for even a moment Shin-Ra's assassin's would and could catch up to her.
And Lucia figured waht harm could it cause, if she was hallucinating she would come off as crazy. Better crazy than dead.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 09:39 PM

Quote:
"To save my life." She answered, not because she had anything to hide...but for the simple fact that it was the truth, if she stopped for even a moment Shin-Ra's assassin's would and could catch up to her.
And Lucia figured waht harm could it cause, if she was hallucinating she would come off as crazy. Better crazy than dead.
so you are her don't worry i won't tell my superiors go on run along before they catch up

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2007, 09:41 PM

Lucia's eyes hit her forehead.
"WHAT!??" She cried not realizing what she'd done.
"Are you truely then........." She didn't waste another second, with her Life given back to her in an unseemingly kind gesture Lucia hit a run after looking back and shaking her head in disbelief.
If I live to see the next town I'm going to get my head checked.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Lucia's eyes hit her forehead.
"WHAT!??" She cried not realizing what she'd done.
"Are you truely then........." She didn't waste another second, with her Life given back to her in an unseemingly kind gesture Lucia hit a run after looking back and shaking her head in disbelief.
If I live to see the next town I'm going to get my head checked.
*watches her run then looks up as if hearing something*

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2007, 09:50 PM

Was it her luck? Did she do something in another life that would make people hate her like they did, or was it just in this one that Lucia was doomed to this life?
She didn't care, all she wanted was to get out of the blasted forest and find a town where she could pick up a vehicle, some new clothes and maybe a map....no definetly a map, it didn't matter where she went she just didn't want to repeat the present circumstances. Maybe she'd visit Cosmo Canyon....that seemed a rather remote area. She shook her head and cleared her thoughts, it was never good to plan for a future that one might not have.

After what seemed like hours of running in circles, Lucia found herself at the edge of the wood looking over a sort of mining camp. It wouldn't do her any good to get seen here, so she made her way down the back way and away from the camp kepping out of sight as best she could.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Was it her luck? Did she do something in another life that would make people hate her like they did, or was it just in this one that Lucia was doomed to this life?
She didn't care, all she wanted was to get out of the blasted forest and find a town where she could pick up a vehicle, some new clothes and maybe a map....no definetly a map, it didn't matter where she went she just didn't want to repeat the present circumstances. Maybe she'd visit Cosmo Canyon....that seemed a rather remote area. She shook her head and cleared her thoughts, it was never good to plan for a future that one might not have.

After what seemed like hours of running in circles, Lucia found herself at the edge of the wood looking over a sort of mining camp. It wouldn't do her any good to get seen here, so she made her way down the back way and away from the camp kepping out of sight as best she could.
*looking the way thegirl went she trailed after her beacause she was told that helping her would help regain her lost memories by him....(dun dun dunnnnnnnnn lol had to put that)

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2007, 10:01 PM

"Thank you!!" Lucia called as she headed out of the Rocket Town General store. It had taken her a few weeks to get there but at last Lucia had what she needed, well she had a map, and new clothes, trading in her black suit for camo fatigues and a black tank. She tied her red hair back into a ponytail like Reno had showed her, she sighed in relief, why she hadn't done this instead of that awful bun years BEFORE now. Maybe this was the kind of change she needed. Now the only thing she lacked was a vehicle...perferably a motorcycle to replace the one that Tseng had wrecked.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 10:04 PM

Quote:
"Thank you!!" Lucia called as she headed out of the Rocket Town General store. It had taken her a few weeks to get there but at last Lucia had what she needed, well she had a map, and new clothes, trading in her black suit for camo fatigues and a black tank. She tied her red hair back into a ponytail like Reno had showed her, she sighed in relief, why she hadn't done this instead of that awful bun years BEFORE now. Maybe this was the kind of change she needed. Now the only thing she lacked was a vehicle...perferably a motorcycle to replace the one that Tseng had wrecked.
*making her way into town she bought a few supplies from the shops before heading out on her new quest*

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2007, 10:11 PM

She walked along the streets seeing only a few rickety shops around and then realized: She had no more money. She'd spent it all on the clothes and supplies that she now wore.
"gggGGGGRRRRRRAAARRR!!!!" She cried, making the general populus stare. Blushing she continued on her way bound to find some way of paying for a new ride.
Tseng....if I ever see you again on this side of the Lifestream I'm going to kill you for wrecking my baby. First you shot out her tires, then you had to go and run over her with your CAR!!! A CAR Tesng! Why a CAR!!?? You couldn't have jsut let her slide into that wall could you? let me at least get off with a warning shot, NO!! You had to run her over and leave me stranded........blast it all.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 10:14 PM

Quote:
She walked along the streets seeing only a few rickety shops around and then realized: She had no more money. She'd spent it all on the clothes and supplies that she now wore.
"gggGGGGRRRRRRAAARRR!!!!" She cried, making the general populus stare. Blushing she continued on her way bound to find some way of paying for a new ride.
Tseng....if I ever see you again on this side of the Lifestream I'm going to kill you for wrecking my baby. First you shot out her tires, then you had to go and run over her with your CAR!!! A CAR Tesng! Why a CAR!!?? You couldn't have jsut let her slide into that wall could you? let me at least get off with a warning shot, NO!! You had to run her over and leave me stranded........blast it all.
(o.0) * looking through the streets for her quarry she noticed some PEOPLE IN BLACK * (~means thought out loud) ~SH** what are they doing here they could find out what i am doing and why if they wanted to~

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2007, 10:22 PM

Lucia was so bent on finding a replacement motorcycle that her TURK instincts were left on hold, she didn't notice anyone moving around in the crowd behind her, much less her silver-haired stalker, until a tingle shot up her spine and her adrenaline kicked into overdrive.
One shot that was all it took to send her and the rest of Rocket Town diving for cover, she had her pistol firmly in grip by the time the second and third shots rang out.
That's one....no....that's gotta be three......not Tseng, his shots hit left of their target....not Rude, not Reno.....so Elena's on the right...and......lackey on the left....probably lackey in the middle as well. Lucia cursed under her breath and decided to make a run for it, she would have to find a ride some other day. With a cry and a curse she darted from shop to shop keeping her head low and her body lower, she would make it out of the city and head into the mountains where there would be cover and hiding holes. She was dead-set against killing Elena and she cursed herself for that, that momentary weakness was going to get her killed.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Lucia was so bent on finding a replacement motorcycle that her TURK instincts were left on hold, she didn't notice anyone moving around in the crowd behind her, much less her silver-haired stalker, until a tingle shot up her spine and her adrenaline kicked into overdrive.
One shot that was all it took to send her and the rest of Rocket Town diving for cover, she had her pistol firmly in grip by the time the second and third shots rang out.
That's one....no....that's gotta be three......not Tseng, his shots hit left of their target....not Rude, not Reno.....so Elena's on the right...and......lackey on the left....probably lackey in the middle as well. Lucia cursed under her breath and decided to make a run for it, she would have to find a ride some other day. With a cry and a curse she darted from shop to shop keeping her head low and her body lower, she would make it out of the city and head into the mountains where there would be cover and hiding holes. She was dead-set against killing Elena and she cursed herself for that, that momentary weakness was going to get her killed.
*deciding fast she ran after the girl but not before blinding the TURKS with a flash from her wristwatch+sun (gotta love that) and took off after the girl that was her quarry*

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2007, 10:29 PM

Lucia was well out of the city before she had time to react to the sudden stop of bullet rounds aimed at her head. She only thanked her stars and kept going, making camp within a mile radius of the town was out of the question and she knew that Elena would be reporting back to Rufus at any time, that would give her maybe a day's head-start...if Elena had forgotten her phone, an hour's if she hadn't.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2007, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Lucia was well out of the city before she had time to react to the sudden stop of bullet rounds aimed at her head. She only thanked her stars and kept going, making camp within a mile radius of the town was out of the question and she knew that Elena would be reporting back to Rufus at any time, that would give her maybe a day's head-start...if Elena had forgotten her phone, an hour's if she hadn't.
*finds hre at her camp* hi again and don't run i am trying to help well both of us at least i was told that if i helped you i could get some of my memories back

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-27-2007, 12:21 PM

Lucia started when the same SOLDIER from before popped out of the bushes again, she was prepared to run this time, but strangely found the woman's propostition interesting.
"You were told by who to help me?" Lucia gazed towards the crude bed she'd formed with leaves and twigs, her mind racing.
Memories? I don't even know her!!? How in the world am I supposed to help her get her memories back!!!??? And HOW IN THE WORLD CAN I RUN DRAGGING......HIS LOOK-ALIKE AROUND!!!!!????? She looked back to her companion and sighed.
But I have no choice, if she was the one who stopped Elena from shooting at me.......but I can travel lighter with just me to worry about.........crap this is one more mess I'm in, eh, Sempai?