IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-30-2008, 02:32 AM

You can incert any vampire or demon form anywhere, movie...book manga tv series you name ot. or you can create your own character. Its a world were vampires and demons co-exsist with humans.Although the humans are not aware of this .

Rules
No god modeing,
clame who you want and from where when you create your profile.Bacicly first come first serve
if you know you will not be able to reply for a lone while ..lets say a week. Leave a message saying so. That way we can TRY to keep yourcharacter involved.And if you didnt know you whould be away ,then thats ok just let us know when ever you get back.

Name:
Aperance:
Bio:
Diclamer/who you want and where from:

Name: Yukina Utada
Aperance: http://photobucket.com/image/goth%20...girl2.jpg?o=21
Bio: is the new girl in town. Family was slain when she was tree years old. Was ina orfanagetill she was 10 . Ran away and is a singer/pianoist.She loves to read. Usuily the quit one that sits in the back not saying a word.More secrests to be reviled
Dislamer/who you want and where from:
Aperance:
Well theres my character . hope you all enjoy^^

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 01-01-2009 at 06:54 PM..

Lucky_XIII

Old 01-01-2009, 06:01 PM

Not sure if this is how you all wanted it done, but I'm rather new to the site... ^^;

Name: Naraske Setzuma

Appearance: He stands at 6'5" and weighs 280 lbs in his human form due to the muscular builds he attained from the shapeshifting gene. Generally can be found either wearing a black or blue button-up shirt and low-cut grey pants with a silk vest on and slip-on shoes, or with a trench coat, SWAT boots, black jeans and no shirt. Sometimes wears a fedora as well.

Bio: Shapeshifter that generally takes on a human form, but his form that he's most comfortable in would be his dragon form. He also tends to use a black falcon, a black/white/and grey wolf, and a black viper that's close to 13 feet long. All of them, even his human form, have gold eyes. When he's human, he claims that they're contacts. He doesn't know where he came from, he just remembers that he used to kill people when he was younger because he's also vampiric. He tends to go alone to places and doesn't talk much. For personality, his (since he's based off me) is very similar to Edward Cullen's from Twilight.

Dislamer/who you want and where from: N/A

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-01-2009, 06:53 PM

sweet yah thats fine and welcome to menewsha^^ i edited my thing up there ...so i no longer would have Edward Cullen.If more people join i'll let them have him.And thanks for joining this rp^^

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 02-01-2009, 08:41 PM

Name: Kaya Yamazaki
Appearance:
Bio: She was found in the forest when she was three, and was raised by humans. Her foster family doesn't know that she's a vampire, and she intends to keep it that way. She left home 3 months ago and now lives in a small apartment alone. She's usually a calm, quiet person, but she can be a little loud when she's excited.
Disclaimer/who you want and where from: n/a

i hope my character's ok ^^

Last edited by Arc Angel; 02-14-2009 at 12:03 AM.. Reason: I've been using the wrong name XD

rouge282
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-01-2009, 09:57 PM

Name:Rouge
Aperance:
Bio:When she turned vampire she didnt remeber much, only that her parents where killed for unknown reasons. She has a little sisiter called 'zelda' but she went missing 10 years ago. Rouge is allways looking out for signs of her missing sister, but so far theres northing
Diclamer/who you want and where from: n/a

hope shes ok =]

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-02-2009, 02:29 AM

yah thats all good welcome to the rp you two^^

Shira Hitsugaya
*^_^*

Old 02-02-2009, 09:43 PM

i'll join XD

Name: Seth Yamitsuki
Appearance:
Bio: He was born to a rather prominent demon family and was expected to become the head of the family when he grew up. Instead however his family was killed off and he was left for dead. A member of his families staff saved him and took care of him till he was 16. Since then Seth has moved into the city by himself to start anew. He plays violin now professionally and plans to make a living this way.
Diclamer/who you want and where from: N/A

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-03-2009, 03:38 AM

thanks for joining and YAY im getting people!

Shira Hitsugaya
*^_^*

Old 02-03-2009, 10:07 PM

np^^ when we gonna start?

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-03-2009, 10:08 PM

anytime is good.Now that we have people

rouge282
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-03-2009, 10:22 PM

The snow was falling harder and faster, it had been two days sience she eat anything or even slept, she lost her home when her parents where killed and her sister kidnaped. she was sherching for the closet inn to ge a drink and get out of the cold. she soon found a inn, ordered a drink and sat in the corner, hiding her face from the others.
she took sips of her drink and thought to herself what to do next..

Last edited by rouge282; 02-03-2009 at 10:24 PM.. Reason: spelling >.<

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-03-2009, 10:33 PM

Yukina sitting at a small table in the Inn sipping on her hot co-co.She blinked when the door opened and someone else walked in.Another new comer in the town?,she thought to herself.Then went back to her hot co-co.

Arc Angel

Old 02-04-2009, 12:36 AM

Kaya's apartment's heater wasn't working, so she went in search of a public place that would be atleast some-what warmer. Squinting through the snow, she saw what looked like an inn. Looks nice, she thought as she started on her ways towards it.

Shira Hitsugaya
*^_^*

Old 02-04-2009, 02:09 AM

Seth gazed up at the sky that was obscured by the large clouds pouring out millions of snowflakes. His white hair struggled to become lose from the hood upon his head as he walked down the empty sidewalk. He tightened his grip around his black violin case and hurried to fine a suitable place to stop for dinner.

It was night time and he had just finished a rehearsal with an orchestra he was going to play along side with. Not wanting to go home yet, despite the cold weather he decided to go out to eat. Eventually he saw the welcoming light of an Inn and quickly entered the building.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-04-2009, 02:11 AM

Yukina looked up seeing another person enetr."wow this place is popular tonight"

Arc Angel

Old 02-04-2009, 02:15 AM

Kaya walked into the inn, taking a seat at an empty table. She ordered a drink, and took out a book she had been reading.

rouge282
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-04-2009, 08:12 PM

Rouge stood up and sat by the bar she orded another drink and looked round.
"heres your drink" said the bar keep
"thanks" "wait, have you seen these girl?"
Rouge showed a picture of a young girl with long sliver hair tryed up in a bow she had red eyes like rouge.
"no sorry" the bar keep said
she looked down at the picture. no luck here ever

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-04-2009, 08:32 PM

Yukina sat there eating her dinner and looked round at the croud.

Shira Hitsugaya
*^_^*

Old 02-04-2009, 08:37 PM

Seth walked farther into the Inn and towards the bar and restaurant. It was crowded, a bit to crowded for his taste but he didn't want to have to go outside again. He slide into a small booth over in a corner and carefully placed his precious violin down. He then took of his hood and jacket resting it on the other side of the booth before shaking out a few stray snowflakes in his hair.

A young waitress then hurriedly pushed her way through the crowd and gave him a menu. Seth thanked her and started to look through it.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-04-2009, 09:10 PM

When Yukina was done she got up.She had been on break and it was time to get back to work.She was replaceing the waitress that had just handed Seth the menu.She smiled as the watiress updated Yukina on what tabeles need what then putting on her jacket she bid goodnight and left.

Yukina smiled as she started going around,takeing orders and cleaning off tables befour going to Seth."good eveniing...what can i get you to drink to start?or are you ready to order?"

Shira Hitsugaya
*^_^*

Old 02-04-2009, 09:28 PM

Seth looked up at the new waitress and decided on his dinner. He closed the menu and started to say his order, "I would like to have a cup of hot tea to drink and for food I would like the minestrone soup, please." He then held out the menu for her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-04-2009, 09:39 PM

Yukina scribbeled it down then smiled takeing the menu."alright coneig right up",she siad in a happy tone then went to deliver the order

Shira Hitsugaya
*^_^*

Old 02-04-2009, 09:48 PM

Seth nodded his head in thanks as the waitress walked away. He leaned back in the soft booth and shut his eyes blocking out the noise and bright lights of the Inn. He sighed tiredly wishing it wasn't winter.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-04-2009, 09:57 PM

after a little while Yukina came back with his order."here you go...let me know if you need anything else",she said setting the food down on the table.

Arc Angel

Old 02-04-2009, 11:09 PM

Kaya glanced at a nearby booth, where Seth sat with his eyes closed. He looks pretty tired.. Noticing she was staring, she quickly looked down at her drink.