Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 11-04-2011, 04:42 PM

I hope I still have time to enter this :/ its looking like I won't be able to!!

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 11-05-2011, 01:19 AM

I may give this a go... Cupcakes, here I come!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 11-05-2011, 01:48 AM

your babydoll is so cute <3

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 11-05-2011, 02:22 AM

HamatoKameko: - enter the bark anyway! I always like seeing entries, and seeing as there hasn't been much action thus far, you could win by default. lol

Jaz: You have glass tupperware? That's so cool. Mine are all the interlocking lids thing that come in the huge box from walmart and are on sale for $5 every black friday.

nike13: - You can enter as much as you like! I'd love to see someone go baking crazy on this! But you can only win once per category. ;)

Roachi: - I'm in New York hanging out with baby daddies and surro baby. He's over a year old now and starting to walk. It's so friggan cute!! I love it!

Knerd- The only one I'm not going to ping. xD I can't wait to see your entry!

Side note- Guys I'm terribly sorry. As I mentioned to Roachi, I'm in New York right now and thus using the internet of the guys I'm staying with. Alas, their computer is ridiculously slow, and they can't remember their wi-fi password (and it's sadly not the default) and so I can't use my lappy to get online. So updating this thread is going to be a very slow process. I fly out on Tuesday. So results will also be slow. I promise to comb through every page of this thread as often as I can and make notes, but if you don't see me updating the front page it's becasue...copy and pasting with this computer and internet explorer seems to cause some random issue and it freezes. ): So yeah...I suck. and I'm really truely sorry.

Jaz
Death warmed over

Old 11-05-2011, 02:29 AM

That I do Mellie... I bought it cause I was tired of replacing the plastic stuff when it melted because it was warmed in the microwave (Dillon uses them for work A LOT for lunches at work!!!!).... Microwave and dishwasher safe my FOOT lol... I use to have the interlocking lid ones those were the last ones we bought before going with Pyrex :) I miss their space saving awesomeness but not the plastic meltiness!

---------------------------------------------
Have fun in New York (well you know as much as you can :D ) I'm sure we will be fine here! I have a question though... When does the contest end?

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 11-05-2011, 02:29 AM

ummm.. you can go to where they're hooked up to a wireless internet with something and check the "show characters" box.. and can get the password from that...

nike13
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-05-2011, 02:41 AM

Thanks but I probably won't be able to enter now, I can't use any water in the house right now. We have an old tree behind our house that decided to grow it's roots in our pipes...

I will enjoy looking at the entries though :) Good luck everyone!

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-05-2011, 02:41 AM

Don't worry about it to much Mellie. You have a lot on your plate as always, and you always do your best.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 11-05-2011, 02:56 AM

I have a question, could I still submit my treats, even if I didn't have the username on them at first? And submit a photo of my username at the same area or something? x.x; Because I can't make any treats. T^T

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 11-05-2011, 03:04 AM

That was working for the pumpkin entries, i bet it could work here as well .

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 11-05-2011, 03:08 AM

I hope so. I've got cute ones. <3

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 11-05-2011, 03:22 AM

The contest ends when the event ends...whenever that is. xD Hopefully after I get back.

I tried getting into their wi-fi log in stuff, but it also required a username and password. :/ And I didn't try it until after they went to bed, so I plan on bugging them tomorrow about it because...I hate internet explorer almost as much as I hate slow computers...and when you put the two together. GRRRRR. haha.

Ascadellia: KH4Life: I'll think over the adding your username to the image thing tomorrow. I'm on the fence about it since it may induce cheating via just stealing pictures off the internet. :/ But I will consider it, since I know it is after halloween and most people don't do Halloween themes after the fact. Having the event start so late really put a hardship on the contest. ^^;; I'll ping you both back, and add to the faq tomorrow what I've decided. Go head and post your entries in the event that my answer is yes. and if there is anyway to offer proof that it was you that made it that would probably sway me to allowing it to enter. I guess KH can totally ignore the pm I sent prior to reentering this thread then. I hadn't thought it through all the way, and I appologize. But I'll get back to you both (and anyone else wondering) about this tomorrow. :heart:

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 11-05-2011, 03:28 AM

Alright then! Thank you! <3

I have a couple of pictures ,and in the pictures there' some magazine in the background we still have. XD;
I'd have to get it on my photobucket, considering it's on my cell phone.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 11-05-2011, 03:28 AM

This wasn't a great success, but I was aiming for some sort of silhouette against the moon, and ended up with claws. I think.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 11-05-2011, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia View Post
Alright then! Thank you! <3

I have a couple of pictures ,and in the pictures there' some magazine in the background we still have. XD;
I'd have to get it on my photobucket, considering it's on my cell phone.
you can email it to yourself pretty easily as well. :D

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-05-2011, 04:59 AM

YUUUUUM~~

That looks tasty :heart:

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 11-05-2011, 05:01 AM

Those do look pretty tasty! :drool:

I'm still waiting on my salmon to thaw before I make my bento. Should be good by tomorrow. :ninja:

KH4Life
~Sam~
Send a message via AIM to KH4Life Send a message via Yahoo to KH4Life

Old 11-05-2011, 05:03 AM

I think that if it is a picture that we took before the event, we should just be able to provide proof its ours, like i sent the pics of me and my brother, ( the guy trying to eat my cake in the pic), if thast not enough i guess i can take a pic of the kitchen counter that it sat on xDD

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-05-2011, 05:13 AM

This thread makes me want sweet! Sadly I won't have time to make more nummy num nums (shaun calls anything sweet that) but I do have these that shaun and I made together. I guess they'd be in the sweet category. I wish I had more free time to make more cool stuff! But i think my family would look at me oddly if I tried since halloween's over and now everyone's decorating for xmas...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...l/HPIM0986.jpg

btw I swear by glass tupperware. I bought a set for my mom and one for me. I love how it heats up and the edges don't get discolored or scratched. They stack nicely too!

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 11-05-2011, 05:27 AM

That frosting is so enticing. * -*

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 11-05-2011, 05:36 AM

Is frosting ever not enticing?!

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-05-2011, 06:22 AM

Frosting is just so yummy. I always fill cupcakes with frosting too just because i'm addicted :P

HamatoKameko
Monster

Old 11-05-2011, 08:08 AM

A well in that case, I'll go ahead and enter my bark. :3

I think it fits under Oddball?

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-05-2011, 08:12 AM

that looks delicious! The deadly sort of delicious. like instant sugar overdose.

Little Sister
A bear in avatar clothing

Old 11-05-2011, 09:42 AM

I make cookies sometimes that I've nicknamed "Diabetes cookies" They have a pound of butter, a tin of condensed milk, and an entire packet of chocolate buttons in them. They're amazing!